Rivers Edge B&B and Wedding Venue Reviews

6 | Granite Falls, WA

6 Reviews for Rivers Edge B&B and Wedding Venue

• Tatiana

Tatiana B. · Married on 07/18/2020

Best Wedding Venue by far!!!

River’s Edge was such a beautiful venue for my wedding with the forest and the river! My guests enjoyed the vibrant scenery and magical feel it gave to my wedding day! Tanya and Bob made my special day so special and so smooth, I can’t thank them enough! They worked through everything we needed for our special day to make it as stress free as possible and they were very responsive with any questions I threw at them. We also got the special package to stay the night in their B&B room, and I cannot describe how comfortable and homey the room was!! My wedding was more than I could ever imagine and I owe it to River’s Edge. HIGHLY recommend to every bride near and far!!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Rivers Edge B&B and Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Tatiana! You and Nick were great to work with and we really enjoyed hosting your wedding! So glad you enjoyed! Congrats to you both!

Nick M. · Married on 07/18/2020

Rivers Edge Wedding

Tanya made our wedding weekend smooth and seem less. She was available for frequent communication and questions leading up to the event and had many accommodations that made the weekend amazing!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Rivers Edge B&B and Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Nick! You guys were awesome to work with! So happy for you both and glad the wedding was everything you had hoped for.

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

Best place for your best day!

Tanya and Bob were absolutely amazing and accommodating since the first moment we met with them to check out their beautiful home and property to be our wedding venue. They are such awesome, fun, and caring people, wonderful to do business with. Not only that but they felt like people we could truly be friends with. I absolutely had the best experience with them! We had the most beautiful wedding. Their property has so many places for the most gorgeous wedding photos. You can't beat what they have to offer, especially since they have such an amazing price. I would absolutely recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Rivers Edge B&B and Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you sooo much! We loved hosting your wedding. You guys were a blast to work with and we are so glad you enjoyed your special day!

Jennie · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing!!!

We were lucky enough to have our wedding here. Not only was the scenery beautiful the hosts were amazing!! They were very attentive to the little details that made it a success. They even made sure my Dad was able to get down the slope to sit up front. We have recommended this place to others for their wedding and some have already booked.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Jodie · Married on 06/23/2018

Tanya and Bob were AMAZING to work with for my wedding! From the beginning to the end, they were on top of all my requests and easy to work with. They both put in so much time and effort to make sure I had the day of my dreams and it paid off! I couldn't have hoped for a better day and it was supported by the best people. They are both very professional, willing to work with your requests and very sweet owners on top of it! My husband and I both feel like we had the most amazing day and it was made easy because of Tanya & Bob.

Sent on 07/15/2018