River West Photography Reviews

58 | Atlanta, GA

58 Reviews for River West Photography

Kim · Married on 05/29/2010

“The pictures that River took from our wedding captured the moment with all the love and emotion in such detail that we will always be able to open our wedding photo album and relive that special day. Her personality created such a comfort level with the wedding party that everyone was able to just relax and actually have a good time while being photographed. Everyone that has seen the pictures from our wedding just love them and they make comments that the pictures could be in a bridal magazine. River is truly talented at photographing people and capturing all of the emotion that comes with any special event.”

Sent on 08/02/2010

Ashley · Married on 05/22/2010

River is incredible! With all the craziness of my wedding she was some how able to capture what seemed to be a peaceful event. She was so easy to work with, and seemed to know exactly what I would have taken pictures of. Seriously one of the most creative photographers I have ever seen, yet she doesn't take it to far into the artsy that it doesn't reflect you as an individual. She truly comes to the shoot ready to direct, but also asking for your individual style and input. LLOOVVVEE her!

Sent on 07/19/2010

Adriana · Married on 02/27/2010

We were on a budget for our wedding like most couples are but we did not want to sacrifice the experience and quality of a good photographer. We found River on facebook and I immediately fell in love with her style. After we met and she gave us a breakdown of her prices - we never looked for another photographer to compare because we knew there was no way anyone else would come close to what she can offer. Our experience with her was great, both our families were very pleased with her work and professionalism and months later I still get compliments on our pictures. I love telling others about her - I just feel like everyone should have beautiful memories with out having to sacrifice their entire wallet. For that reason we continue to use her services.

Sent on 07/14/2010

Jessie · Married on 10/17/2009

I can't imagine our wedding without River West as our photographer! She did an excellent job of capturing every detail of our wedding day! We will definitely be using her for years to come!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Hannah · Married on 07/11/2009

I could not have asked for a more fun, professional outgoing photographer for my wedding! I love her style and now my husband and I use her for all of our photography needs! She got our photos back to us very quickly and offered beautiful albums! LOVE this girl!

Sent on 08/03/2010
  • F

Fern · Married on 06/28/2009

River West not only took the most beautiful photos of our wedding (as you can see from her images) but she also captured us as a couple and our most special moments in such an honest depiction. She was professional, gave us consultation before the big day and suggested so many creative ideas. She gave us our photos within a week after our wedding day. She was just a positive person to work with and we feel so blessed to have her as our wedding photographer. -- Also, we live in NYC (where there are lot's of big shot photographers). When people see the photos from our wedding, they can't believe someone so fresh photographed our wedding. The pictures speak for themselves - they are stunning!!! I highly recommend River for your wedding, engagement photos, pregnancy photos, or family photos. She is awesome.

Sent on 07/30/2010

Victoria · Married on 05/16/2009

River was incredibly professional when she did my engagement and wedding photos; She totally understood how important it was that my special day be captured the way I wanted, but there was tons of room for fun and silliness too, which helped our personalities show in the photos.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Cory · Married on 01/10/2009

I had the honor of meeting River through my sister after she took maternity pics for her. She did my wedding. She was able to work w/me financially and on short notice! She had great ideas and intertwined them with mine. My pics were delievered in such a timely manner. Although I had only met with her once prior, i felt she had known my wedding party and myself for such a long time. She was so patient as everyone took turns getting their own pics. It was an amazing experience to be able to trust someone with such a huge responsiblity on a great but stressful occassion. I cant imagine anyone else I would rather capture important milestones in my life. After the great impression she made on me professionally and personally, I do and hope to always use her for such events!

Sent on 07/27/2010