River Vista Center Reviews

10 | Fulton, NY

10 Reviews for River Vista Center

Monica · Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome and perfect

They answered all my questions I needed to be answer

Sent on 09/09/2019

Nick · Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn't have done any better!

We knew from the second we saw this place we loved it, Nancy and her family did not disappoint one bit! They went above and beyond and made our day completely flawless. We can't say enough great things about River Vista. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing to work with!

River Vista was absolutely amazing. They really let us put our own personal touch on our wedding the way they were able to accommodate us.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Easy to work with and accommodating to family/bride's wishes.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/22/2015

My husband and I loved everything about River Vista! They were easy to communicate with and helped out with anything we needed during our wedding planning. The day before and the day of our wedding they were extremely helpful and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it and accommodated our needs to make sure everything was picture perfect for our special day!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Awesome and beautiful experience! Recommend them all the time!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Leslie · Married on 06/27/2014

Chrissy and her Mom Nancy were wonderful to our family when we had our daughters reception at Rivervista ! They were so accommodating and flexible. The place was beautiful on the the day of the wedding and they let us come in and add our special touches to make the day perfect ! We had the wedding outside under the canopy and they decorated it for us since we didn't have time. They had beautiful flower arrangements near the canopy and on the deck. The Friday evening was beautiful weather but they were prepared to pull the ceremony in if it had rained. They thought of everything and were so warm and caring. I highly recommend them for receptions of any kind!!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Cailin · Married on 09/24/2016

John and I were married at River Vista 9.24.16. Everything went surprisingly perfect! I'm a worrier, so I was expecting snags, but there were none. Even the weather turned out beautiful for our special day! :-P The staff was wonderful, the food was AMAZING, and the venue overall was just gorgeous. Even the DJ that the venue directed us towards was great! If I could do our wedding over every year, I would. And I would do it at River Vista!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Beautiful venue, and the staff was amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Mary · Married on 10/21/2017

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

Absolutely gorgeous venue, no complaints there. There Oct. 21st for daughters wedding. Friday evening rehearsal, Nancy was extremely rude when the children arrived. Told our daughter which way the bridal party would be walking, (down the stairs), no options.
    At wedding, complained we were not getting started, caterers were late, going to go over our time limit. Started cleaning up tables, peoples drinks and peoples cake while guests were dancing, well before time to leave. Bartender and other staff wonderful! Would not recommend due to Nancy

Sent on 10/22/2017

River Vista Center's reply:

Hi Mary, I apologize for the delayed response. I was reviewing this with Nancy, the owner of River Vista. We typically receive rave reviews about Nancy specifically. Unfortunately for this wedding, the couple indicated they were using a caterer we approved in the booking process with the couple, we do not typically allow outside catering but made an exception. The person who showed up to do the catering was not the approved caterer, it was not even a real catering company - they were not prepared to deliver the type of service and event we typically pride ourselves on (they did not even bring enough staff). This caused a great deal of disruption and stress for us, we also felt very much deceived by the way this was handled by the couple. We did our best to not have this impact the success of the event. This is not an excuse, but we have since reviewed our policy on allowing outside catering and we learned quite a bit from making the exception for your daughter and her husband.