99 Reviews for River Ridge Golf Club

User Photos
Photos
99 River Ridge Golf Club Reviews

Miranda met with my daughter and me for an hour and a half to discuss River Ridge Venue. She was extremely well organized and she personally knew every vendor and could describe specifics about each one. We had a lot of questions and she took time to answer each one thoroughly. We left feeling like every detail of the reception would be safe in her hands!

Profile Picture Lou Ann , 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My company held our annual holiday party at River Ridge Golf Club and I cannot say enough good things. To start, the space is beautiful - spacious without being too big. We had about 80 people confirmed and received closer to 100, and fit very well. River Ridge allowed us to decorate however we wanted, and even let us set up that morning so that I had time to clean up any issues, despite the fact our party wasn't until evening. They also supplied the bartender who was a pro at handling the crowd and keeping everyone happy. We were allowed to bring our own caterer and DJ, which was important to me, but we used the club's tables and chairs, which kept things simple. The best part, however, was Miranda, the event coordinator. From my initial contact to post-event, she was kind, professional, and friendly, as well as patient with my endless questions. She helped me plan the layout (turns out, I have a REALLY hard time picturing table sizes), met with me multiple times in advance, and even pitched in on cleanup (as did the bartender, who lugged our heavy stuff, something I am still grateful for). All emails were answered quickly, and during the party, she checked in with me regularly and subtly to be sure everything was going smoothly. The party ended up going off without a hitch, and I already plan to book it again next year. Everyone should book River Ridge (unless of course, you're aiming for a time I'm looking at - dibs!).

Photos
Profile Picture Jasmine, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miranda is the ABSOLUTE best to work with. She is the events coordinator of this space. SO kind and accommodating, love her :)

Profile Picture Aldrena, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miranda was so great to work with while we were planning our wedding! She was very responsive and organized. Our wedding day went so smoothly, it was the perfect day! Awesome venue!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience was stellar!! I planned my graduation/birthday party at this venue and Miranda was beyond amazing! She was responsive to texts, emails and phone calls! The view was breathtaking, the service impeccable and could not beat the price!! I have already had 3 friends reach out to get Miranda's contact information for their weddings and parties. I will definitely use this venue again!!'

Profile Picture Candy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

River Ridge Golf Club was the perfect place for our wedding and reception! The venue was absolutely beautiful and everything was just wonderful! Working with Miranda Day (Events Coordinator) and her staff was a dream come true! She was so helpful and responsive and willing to work with you on anything! She was there for every step of the process if you had any questions or just needed a second opinion on something. She was a complete joy to work with and the wedding day could not have been more perfect thanks to her and her staff!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

River Ridge was a BEAUTIFUL setting for our venue - both wedding and reception. We both love going over all of the gorgeous pictures from such an incredible setting. Miranda was wonderful to work with - so accommodating and helpful with so many suggestions. The wedding and reception went off without a hitch due to the extreme professionalism and customer service and we could not have asked for anything more!! The sun setting behind the driving range during our reception was TO DIE FOR! We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the wedding and reception were!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miranda was so incredibly helpful with planning and executing our wedding and reception! She gave me lots of good ideas and vendor suggestions and was so incredibly nice to work with. She seemed about as excited for my wedding as I was! And the venue was incredible. I appreciate that they offer a back up plan of inside the clubhouse should it rain. Would only work for a little bit smaller weddings, which is what we had (70 ppl). Such a relief not to worry about that. But we lucked out and had incredible weather and had our wedding and reception outdoors and everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was. Nothing like dancing on the pavillion while the sun is setting in the background. And the INCREDIBLE bridal shots that were taken on the golf course - those will last forever! Highly, highly recommend! River Ridge could not have been more accommodating and the cost is very reasonable!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

River Ridge is a great place to have your wedding. We had our wedding and rehearsal dinner there and everything was amazing. It's affordable and a beautiful place and I cannot say enough how nice and helpful Miranda the coordinator was. She answered all our questions (we had many) and she was there the day of the event telling everyone where they needed to go and just helping to keep me and my wedding party calm. So glad we booked this place. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at River Ridge is very helpful, and they respond very quickly which is, of course, very convenient. The prices are very affordable, and the site is beautiful! I would definitely recommend this venue for your wedding and reception.

Profile Picture User5479546, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding reception at River Ridge Golf Club, and Jamie Notarainni served as the event coordinator. We could not have been any more pleased with the venue and with Jamie!!! She and the staff did an outstanding job, attending to every detail, and making every effort to cater to our specific requests. She offered her own creative suggestions and had a "whatever it takes attitude". She jumped in wherever needed, serving as guest manager, cake cutter, bartender (when needed), and vendor organizer. Jamie was able to balance assertiveness with graciousness, always smiling and maintaining her composure which allowed us to relax and enjoy our guests, having confidence she had everything under control. River Ridge's facilities are extremely flexible with both outdoor and indoor space for whatever Mother Nature provided us. Our guests had a blast! Jamie and River Ridge staff allowed our day to be as perfect as we had imagined!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Elissa was very helpfull in every step on the planning and guided us through the complete wedding (and I did have a lot of questions). She was by our side to help all day of the wedding and stayed untill the dance was over and the last person left. The golf course was in perfect condition and all staff was very plesant and willing to help.

Profile Picture Ted , 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We could not have chosen a more perfect venue for our daughter's wedding ceremony & reception!!! From the very first meeting with Elissa, to the very last detail of the ceremony & reception, this whole experience was the best we could have ever imagined! Elissa is so professional, easy to work with, and has fantastic ideas about how to pull everything together to make sure the day is perfect for everybody.

I can't forget to mention what great staff Elissa has working with her (Rachel, Audrey, Nick...plus a couple other names that I can't remember...sorry), as they were all so attentive to our needs & made this such a great experience that we will never forget!!

Review by Mother of the Bride -- Sharon

Profile Picture Anna, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was amazing and so beautiful. The clubhouse was grand and the course was greener than green. The stairs that I came down for the reception were like something out of a movie. Our director was amazing and was so helpful with everything. She also had an assistant with her just in case anything happened and she needed her to fill in. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for somewhere beautiful to get married!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

River Ridge's view of the sunsetting was just beautiful for my Daughter's reception. Elissa was Great to work with and this was a stress free mom, Elissa took care of Everything. I took her the decorations the day before the wedding/reception and when I came to view the set up before our big event...I was amazed at how Great everything looked.....even better than I had planned. I still have guest come up to me to say that this was the best Ever Reception they had been to. My Daugher and I were so pleased. The girls had a huge area to get their hair and makeup done and get dressed before going to the church. Elissa was there to help with any questions and I'm very thankful for how wonderful Brandi's Special Day turned out. Thank You RR and Elissa. Sue, Mom of the Bride

Profile Picture Sue, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Elissa at River Ridge Golf Club was amazing to work with!! She was there with me from the day we picked our date all the way through to the end of the reception! My wedding day was everything I ever imagined and more! I was relaxed throughout the whole day because everything was always under control ( and if it wasn't, no one let me know!) If you want a gorgeous space with unlimited options chose River Ridge. It truly was amazing experience.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/24/14, 6 Reviews

Elisa,
You and your staff did an AWESOME job with my son's wedding. It all went off without a hitch. It was organized and handled with the utmost professionalism. I don't think I have ever enjoyed myself at any other wedding and reception as much as I did this one. Everyone seemed to have a great time and had nothing but great comments about how it all went. I am still hearing about how much fun everyone had. You guys are truly wonderful people and made everyone feel like family.
Thank you very much and if you ever need a recommendation, please do not hesitate to have whomever call me.

Thanks again,
Martin Dietz

Profile Picture Martin, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Elissa and the staff at River Ridge were phenomenal. We had an amazing time at the wedding and our photographers kept saying how beautiful the venue was.

Profile Picture April, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My twin sister was married at this beautiful venue last month, and I must say it was a gorgeous wedding that went off without a hitch! I am in the wedding industry, and have been involved in the coordination of 50+ weddings, so needless to say I was very nervous about handing the reigns over to Elissa, the on-site wedding coordinator. She was involved with my sister and her fiance's wedding planning from the moment they found River Ridge Golf Club. She was a great help with the wedding planning, layout, timeline, and logistics as she has worked for the venue for many years. There was a slight issue with the linens, and she took care of it without a problem, going out of her way to contact the other vendor on behalf of the bride and groom. She was always available to reach if anyone had any questions, and was extremely flexible with us! On the day of the wedding she coordinated the day-of timeline (ceremony processional, cocktail hour, introductions, special dances, cake cutting, etc.). I am so glad and grateful that I was able to relax and enjoy my sister's wedding, while Elissa took care of all the details and wedding coordination. Thanks Elissa!

Being in the wedding industry, and having worked for a wedding venue myself (along with researching most venues in the state), I can say without a doubt that this is one of the most flexible, affordable, and accommodating venues available in North Carolina. My sister was able to bring her own liquor to be served and had the venue's bartenders serve the venue-provided beer and wine, charged by consumption. Also, we were able to arrive very early in the morning to start hair and makeup (9:00am for a 5:30pm wedding). We had ample space in the bridal suite which overlooks the ceremony site and is very close to the reception pavilion. My sister and her fiance were also not forced to stick to a certain 'approved' vendor list (though she does offer one for guidance!). This was truly the perfect venue for my sister's wedding!

Profile Picture User4171651, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the father of the bride I could not have asked for a smoother wedding reception. All the details discussed and planned prior to the event were executed to perfection. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception as Elissa and her staff were professional, attentive and courteous to all the guests and pulled off all the details, exceeding my expectations.

Profile Picture User4059147, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I just got married on 4.12.14, and I must say that I had my DREAM COME TRUE wedding at River Ridge Golf Club. I went to over 20 venues in Raleigh, NC and nothing was feeling "right"... when I walked up to RRGC and met Elissa, I knew instantly that it was the absolute perfect place. Elissa is so friendly and always so excited and enthusiastic when you have questions or suggestions for the wedding. She is super easy to get in contact with for anything you need--I probably asked her 10 questions a week and she was always happy to answer them.

One of the best things about RRGC is that you can completely personalize your wedding. They have the venue and chairs and tables... but you bring in everything else... I got to CUSTOMIZE my rentals, DJ, floral, and bring my own liquor which saved us a ton of money!! This gives you freedom to look around and find exactly what you want rather than being stuck with only one or two florists to choose from. I had fun exploring everyone in the raleigh area in the wedding business and I learned a lot.

The clubhouse and outdoor terrace are breathtakinggggg, well maintained, and a unique venue that my guests are still raving about. You have to see it for yourself. It can be dazzled up to be very formal, or a more casual elegant feel like we went for. We had the sunset on one side while guests ate dinner and then the moon came up on the other side as the dancing got started--absolutely perfect.

If Mother Nature doesn't cooperate... there is always the inside clubhouse or they can pull down the custom made clear liners/walls to enclose the space but still make it feel indoor/outdoor.

I never had a single worry about my day being flawlessly pulled off with Elissa behind the scenes. Perfect location, perfect event coordinator, perfect everything. I wish I could relive the day over and over!!!! THANK you!!!!

Profile Picture taryn, 4/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Elisa is the BEST wedding planner in NC! She had amazing insight and vision for what I wanted and serviced it all with a HUGE smile from start to finish! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE FOR YOUR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR WEDDING, YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! AMAAAAAZING!!

Profile Picture JILL, 3/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was an excellent choice and we were very pleased with the Event Coordinator. Above and beyond our expectations!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved Elissa! They were super flexible and made sure that everything was how YOU wanted it and not what they thought would look best or what they would normally do. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and well maintained.

Profile Picture Sydney, 12/1/13, 1 Review