River Forest Country Club Reviews

6 | Elmhurst, IL

6 Reviews for River Forest Country Club

Karla · Married on 11/03/2018

Dream wedding venue

I had the most perfect wedding. Everyone was so nice and helpful. It was my dream wedding and it came to life. Everything I wanted was available for me and the food was amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Barbara · Married on 06/16/2018

River Forest CC is a perfect wedding venue. The property is breathtaking, and interior recently updated. The Staff is incredible. Super friendly and helpful, my Sons wedding reception was perfect. Every detail perfect...and the food is delicious!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Celeste Jevaney · Married on 06/09/2018

Celeste Jevaney

We were extremely pleased & received many compliments about our wedding at River Forest Country Club. We started with passed appetizers and drinks on the upstairs balcony overlooking the beautiful golf course. The dinner was unbelievably good, as the chef is truly one of the best in this area! The amenities are exceptional, since the ballroom & bathrooms have all been renovated and are top of the line. The service is great too, from the bartenders to wait staff. Overall, the wedding flowed very well and was beyond our expectations!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Noreen · Married on 09/09/2017

The staff at River Forest Country Club was excellent from start ( Booking) to finish. They were so accommodating and easy to work with in planning our son’s Wedding Reception. No detail was left untouched.
    The food was absolutely fantastic. People still tell us how spectacular the dinner was. The presentation and service top notch. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Erin · Married on 06/08/2013

What a great venue! The food was absolutely phenomenal and the atmosphere as well. The Catering Manager is great to work with and really did her best to work within our budget. She provided great ideas on how to maximize our dollar. We were thrilled and had many complements on the great food and service. Free valet parking is included!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2012

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!! If you are getting married in the Chicago Suburbs, you need to check this place out. Service was great, food was fantastic, decorations were amazing - this place was spectacular. And the best part was working with Hayes - she is so good at what she does. I never had to worry about a thing...she totally helped to make my wedding day stress free. I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 09/20/2012