River Crest Banquet Facility Reviews

44 | Rochester, MI

44 Reviews for River Crest Banquet Facility

Laura · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect!!!

I had my wedding at Rivercrest on 6/22/19. Nino and his staff were quick to respond during the planning process. The day of was perfect and exactly as I requested. The food was terrific and many of our guests complimented us for it afterwards. You won't find a better deal in all of metro Detroit.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Kari · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding venue

Nino and the staff at River Crest are awesome. We had our ceremony and reception there. The outside grounds are beautiful it was so nice that my guest didnt have to travel from the ceremony site to the reception. The food was amazing. So many of my guest commented on how good it was. The service was excellent. The bartender was very quick and always made sure my husband and I had a drink in our hand..even if we were outside away from the bar. They are very flexible with their menu both food and bar. I cant say enough about I happy I was we choose River Crest to have my wedding!

Sent on 06/18/2019

River Crest Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time for this review. We are so glad that you and your guests enjoyed your experience here with us! Congratulations again to you and Ed and best wishes for your future together!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect place to have your ceremony, reception, and catering done all in the same place!

Friendly and accommodating staff, great food, beautiful outdoor views, very reasonable prices. We loved having our wedding here!

Sent on 10/17/2018

A · Married on 05/25/2018

Fantastic Venue

They were professional and patient, guiding us through everything and making us feel taken care of. Great venue!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Barb · Married on 05/18/2018

Nino and the entire staff were more then accommodating! There were personal interaction with the bride, groom, their parents and all the guests. The food was fantastic and the ground were stunning!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Lori · Married on 05/04/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!! Nino and his staff were just the nicest and most attentive people I have ever met!! They were there from step one till the end. They were so helpful and answered any questions I had. They made sure that myself and all my guests were well taken care of. Nino was a huge part, he helped with the processional and ceremony! He complimented all of the bridal party and was amazing with my flower girls! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Brenna · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our ceremony and reception at River Crest on October 7, 2017. The ceremony on the garden patio was perfect--what a beautiful spot! The main arbor under which we were married still had vines and flowers climbing all over it; just lovely. We had our reception in the South Room (the smaller of the two rooms). At about 113 people, this was a good fit. There was another wedding reception going on next door in the North Room at the same time. Brides and grooms, if you're concerned about that, DON'T BE. It was not a distraction or disruption in any way at all. These folks are pros, and they know how to make this all work for everyone. Nino and Scarlett were helpful and friendly not only on the day of the wedding, but with all my many emailed questions in the months beforehand. The bartender was great and attentive. I never expected to hear something like this about my wedding, but my boss (who was a guest) said that it was the most EFFICIENT wedding she'd ever attended. Everything just moved so smoothly! The food was excellent; as bride I didn't get a chance to eat very much of it, but it was tasty, and all of our guests had great things to say about it! Your vegetarian guests will love the eggplant parm.

And now, brides and grooms, a word about value for money. You will not find a better deal out there for the venue, food, drink, and the quality of service you receive. You won't. Even with the slight price increase for 2018, this is still your best bet if you are on a budget, as I suspect many are. As you can tell by my gushing, I couldn't be happier with the place, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Cassandra · Married on 09/23/2017

Just had our wedding on 9/30/2017. All the guest raved about the food and outdoor patio. Nino and his staff were great help and very attentive. Made sure we had everything we needed.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

Outstanding service! We had an excellent ceremony and reception at River Crest. The staff was unbelievable, super accommodating and friendly. We received several compliments from our guests about how awesome the food was. Nino, Scarlett, and Mary were all a pleasure with work with- they were attentive, answered all my questions, and went above and beyond to meet all my requests. Price was affordable and location was perfect for us. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2017

We had our wedding here on 9/15/17. The service was incredible. Nino was very, very attentive to not only us but our guests as well. He even walked around during the reception to make sure everyone was taken care of. I was also nervous about who would operate the music during the ceremony, because I put a lot of thought into the processional, and he acted as DJ for us(I apologize for my antiquated 2nd generation Ipod). The entire staff's professionalism was astounding. They were very accommodating and the event was outstandingly affordable as well. I could go on and on about the patio area and grounds. We wanted an outdoor ceremony with nice foliage, and the property delivered. We got excellent photography shots out by the trees and the river. I will be highly recommending this venue to everyone I know for weddings and events. You won't be disappointed in choosing River Crest.

Sent on 09/16/2017

l · Married on 07/29/2017

We got married July 29th 2017!! I dont know where to start. From the beginning to the end Nino and his staff were phenomanal, supportive, communicative and fully engaged. The venue was lovely and the outside patio it beaurtiful. The food was outstanding! This is a 5 start venue for reasonable pricing and a 10 star staff!!! I could rave on and on! Matched with our DJ from Mirror Ball Productions, our night was beyond everything we could have dreamed of!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Nino and staff are absolutely great to work with got exactly what i wanted!!!

Sent on 03/15/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 12/17/2016

Nino and his team at River Crest played a critical role on our wedding day. They kept everything running smoothly, helped us add personal touches to our reception space, and made sure my husband and I were attended to the night of our wedding. I continue to recommend River Crest to every future bride/groom for their quality, value, and for how genuine and thorough they were during the entire process.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Kara · Married on 09/03/2016

My son and daughter-in-law had their wedding reception at your venue on September 3, 2016 and we couldn't be more pleased. Nino and all his staff were very helpful! The food and dessert tray were great, the open bar was excellent, and the overall atmosphere was amazing. It's been about a month since the wedding and I have heard nothing but good things from friends and family who attended! Thank you all again for helping to make this such a special day for my son and his wife!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2016

Nino and staff were very helpful and a calming presence during our wedding planning days! We utilized the north room, had around 140 guests on May 20, 2016. They were very receptive to my questions and requests and charts and checklists:)

We really enjoyed the buffet style reception, and the food was outstanding! It is a great value and reasonable prove per person. The bar selection and dessert platter was was perfect. The patio and twinkle lights really set the atmosphere outside as well as inside. We also rented the uplights, which made the room more colorful.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Nino and everyone at River Crest were amazing! We had our wedding and reception there on October 3, 2015. From beginning preparations to the day of the ceremony they were very helpful and accommodating. The food was amazing, the service from the staff was top notch, they took care of me, my wedding party and guests with excellence! We dropped off our flowers and decorations and with a simple phone call they were able to transform our room into exactly what we wanted! We could not have picked a better venue. Thank you to Nino and everyone at Rivercrest for a beautiful and memorable event!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Brooke · Married on 09/18/2015

Nino and his team did an awesome job with setting up the ceremony and reception sites. Nino was very flexible and helped us with making decisions about what types of food to choose from. He has a lot of experience and was so helpful with making our day run more smooth than we had expected. Our day was perfect in every way. Our guests were very pleased with the food and friendly staff. River Crest is a beautiful and intimate location with reasonable pricing. We highly recommend this venue to anyone hosting a party or getting married. Thank you again for making our day great.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Ami · Married on 09/12/2015

I can't say enough about River Crest - Nino and his team were wonderful. From day one of planning till the moment we left the venue Nino and his team were professional, organized, flexible and helpful. Nino answered all my questions quickly (and I had a lot), helped up figure out layout and planning, worked with our other vendors and was accommodating to our guests! We could not ask for more, the space gave us options and the beautiful patio and outdoor space gave us a lot of photo options and worked as our dream ceremony space. And as if you needed more reason to call the food was FABULOUS and many of our guests have commented on how wonderful everything was. Five stars for sure!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jane · Married on 05/16/2015

My daughter's wedding was held at River Crest Banquet Facility this past Saturday (May 16, 2015). I couldn't recommend them more highly. Nino and Rebecca were a pleasure to work with and I can't recommend them highly enough. The outdoor ceremony (with our decorations) was set up beautifully as was the indoor reception area. The meal was prepared to perfection (Filet, chicken, vegetarian) and served with attention to detail. The entire staff, from the waitstaff, to Richard (the bartender) were professional and attentive. Nino personally went to each table to ask each guest if they were satisfied with their meal. Their kindness, attention to detail, professionalism, and personalized approach made this special day complete.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Nancy · Married on 03/20/2015

I can't begin to tell you how pleased we were with Nino and his staff. I could not (in good conscience) give River Crest anything less than 5 stars. From the first time I called until the end of the night of our daughters wedding reception, we were met with nothing but courteous, professional service. I called several venues... and I mean several, and I took notes on each one as we talked. Nino and Rebecca were extremely helpful and patient with all our questions. The food was outstanding! We had so many people compliment on how good the food was. The room was set up so beautifully as well. It was an amazing evening. Thank you so much for everything. The evening couldn't have went any better.

Sent on 03/22/2015

jelena · Married on 10/12/2014

They made my wedding day to be perfect. Profesional and very friendly. They followed all my request. Nino especially. Good food and service. Thenk you for everything.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Great job thank you For your service

Sent on 12/02/2014

Nino and his staff were wonderful. He helped make our night perfect. Food was wonderful, guests had a great time.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Tracie · Married on 05/04/2013

We had our Wedding Reception at River Crest and everything was perfect. The staff were all friendly and helpful, the food was excellent and we had plenty of space without being crowded. The patio area is beautiful and some of our favorite photos from the day were taken there. We highly recommend River Crest to anyone in need of a Banquet Facility.

Sent on 11/23/2013

We received rave reviews on the food from all our guests. The venue was very nice and the outdooor patio with lights was a beautiful touch.

Sent on 09/05/2012