9 Reviews for River City DJ, LLC

Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)

0.5

I would NOT recommend booking with River City DJ. I will explain why! After talking with Josh at a Bridal Show we booked him over a year in advanced from our wedding. He guaranteed me he would be the dj for our wedding. The contract stated he would be our dj and also stated it was a first come first serve basis. 5 months prior to wedding I find out from Josh who says he "meant" to email me months ago, that he can't dj my wedding and I would have Kevin. Kevin I called 3 times, never got a response. Josh explained that his "computer messed up and allowed him to double book" therefore he couldn't dj my wedding because he had to do the other. Even though I was first to book....way in advanced!!! I would NOT book Josh due to his horrible business ethics! There are many other djs who would not practice such poor business ethics.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommended, Josh was very helpful in planning. He was also perfect at our reception, definitely has fun with his job but maintains professionalism and kept the event going on schedule.

Profile Picture James, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Josh did a great job!! The night flowed so smoothly and all of our guests had a great time. We did the newlywed game and Josh did a great job with those questions. Everyone was laughing! A little pricey, but very professional and well worth it as the DJ can have a huge affect on the vibe of the night.

Profile Picture Savannah, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Amazing dj
Very professional

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katlynn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

River City DJ is the best choice we could have made to ensure our night was a huge success!

Josh was the definition of professional throughout our wedding planning, through the ceremony and for the reception. Tammy and I gave him an idea of what we were looking for from the jump, and he more than delivered. His website was easy to navigate (that's saying something for me, since I don't care much for technology) for we could set up our must play and no play lists, as well as set up a timeline for our wedding and reception.
Beyond that, we both greatly appreciate the time he took outside of our initial meeting to meet with us and go over expectations and everything else. Again, Josh's professionalism was on display throughout the whole process.
Come 27 May 17, our wedding day and reception: FLAWLESS!!! His timing for the wedding party's entrance was perfect; his playlist for our reception was outstanding, going in line with our desires vibe for the night. And not only did he just play music--he was perfect with his introductions and set our reception entrance music up to perfection, setting up for a phenomenal night.
I could go on forever, but in the interest of time, I'll end with this: BEST. PARTY AND WEDDING. EVER!!!! Thank you, Josh, for making our wedding and reception the best it could've ever been!!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

There were a few hiccups on the day of, but they were easily redeemed by the DJs professionalism and mannerisms. I felt like he genuinely cared about us having a good time. He even played a song he "didn't normally play" because he knew I liked it. I have no complaints!!

Profile Picture User5347454, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Josh is amazing. He went the extra mile to make our wedding perfect.

Profile Picture User6321958, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

River City DJ made our wedding and reception the best event it could possibly be.

We worked closely with the DJ, Josh Rawls, to design the right atmosphere and mood for each part of each event. He helped us pick the right music for each stage of each event.

Josh is highly proactive and worked very well with all the other vendors (i.e. event space / coordinators, photographers, officiant, etc..) to ensure that wedding timelines were understood and executed.

The DJ performance was amazing! Nearly 3/4 of the guest were on the dance floor at any given time!

We HIGHLY recommend Josh and River City DJ for any event you might have.

Profile Picture Dean, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Josh did a great job for our wedding. The effort in which he put into our wedding was evident. Examples would be working ahead of the wedding day weeks in advance with the venue to verify that they are all on the same page, to the equipment being new and up to date, to working with my wife and I on how the music would flow during the ceremony and reception. Everything was completed in a professional manner. We even threw a couple curve balls at him making music timing during the ceremony a challenge yet he was able to deliver spot on. If you are looking at hiring a DJ for and even I would highly recommend using River City DJ.

John

Profile Picture User6573995, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting