River Chase Weddings and Events Reviews

12 | Alma, AR

12 Reviews for River Chase Weddings and Events

12 River Chase Weddings and Events Reviews

James · Married on 08/04/2018

Great people and venue had beautiful views and photo ops

River Chase Weddings and Events 1
    River Chase Weddings and Events 2
    River Chase Weddings and Events 3
    River Chase Weddings and Events 4

Aaron · Married on 09/30/2017

Brenda and Mike have been extremely helpful in everything we have even thought we might want to do. They came up with great ideas that are making our day wonderful as well as working hands on with our Dj/Lighting guy. If you are doing any event this is the only place you need to contact hands down!

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

I absolutely fell in love with Brenda and Mike! They worked with me being as I live 13 hours away from Arkansas. As soon as I saw the Rivermont Venue, I knew it was the one. It's absolutely breathtaking. Great people to work with any circumstance you may have. I strongly recommend them!

Sent on 08/30/2017

River Chase Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Sara! You and Johnny will always have a special place in our hearts. We wish you the best of luck in your future!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Best place ever!! They offer different locations on their property to choose from all with the amazing Arkansas views! My husband and I have nothing but wonderful memories involving our wedding venue and the owners! And our pictures with the barn and views are seriously amazing.

Taylor · Married on 05/13/2017

My now husband and I could not have picked a better place to start our forever! From the consultation to our night in the A frame. Everything was perfect! We couldn't have ask more out of Mike and Brenda (the owners) they went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We have recommended people to them and always will!

River Chase Weddings and Events 5

Jamie · Married on 05/07/2017

This venue was absolutely beautiful! It's like someone took the vision out of my head and made it happen in person. The owners were incredibly kind and accommodating. As soon as I got there and saw this place in person and talked to Brenda I knew 100% this was going to be the place we wanted. By the end of it Brenda and Mike felt like family. Above and beyond expectations.

We also rented one of the on-site cabins for the night before and the night of. It was absolutely gorgeous and had a hot tub.

Sent on 08/30/2017

River Chase Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Jamie! You and Andrew were a blessing to work with. I love that we will always be friends. Thank you for choosing River Chase.

Kanesha · Married on 04/30/2017

This place is simply amazing!! I always dreamed of a beautiful barn wedding and that was exactly what I got. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and Mike and Brenda the owners were simply the best to work with. They helped us in so many ways from the consultation and seeing the property to helping us literally hours before the wedding as it ended up raining and being extremely cold the day of the wedding. There was several spots on the property to use and each one just just as pretty as the next. My husband and I have 3 daughter's and they stayed with us the weekend of our wedding at the A frame cabin and had a blast. The atmosphere and the background for our pictures was perfect and we couldn't have picked a better place to tie the knot or better people to have there to help us make our family complete!

River Chase Weddings and Events 6
    River Chase Weddings and Events 7
    River Chase Weddings and Events 8
    River Chase Weddings and Events 9
    River Chase Weddings and Events 10
    River Chase Weddings and Events 11

Amy · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I got married at River Chase on Dec 3, 2016. It was absolutely magical!! Mike and Brenda are two of the sweetest people I've ever met and were extremely helpful and calming through the planning process. The wedding and reception and the night's stay at The Villa were absolutely perfect and beautiful!! Thank you River Chase for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 08/24/2017

River Chase Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Amy! You and Micah were such a pleasure to work with. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

River Chase is the best place to have a wedding/reception!! The view is the best in the area! Our pictures had the perfect back drop! My husband Chase and I got married there on October 29, 2016. We would not change one thing about our day. We still talk about how perfect everything turned out. The owners Mike and Brenda go above and beyond to make the day better than you can imagine. :)

Sent on 08/26/2017

River Chase Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Ashley and Chase!! God sure gave you a Beautiful backdrop that night. When I show pictures to future brides I always tell them that the pics were not edited and the pinkish sky was the actual color that nite. He paints a new sunset each day.

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

I got married at River Chase on October 1, 2016 and it could not have been more magical. Mike and Brenda are the absolute sweetest people to work with. They made everything so easy and perfect for us. The entire venue and bridal/honeymoon suite is beautiful. If I could give it more than 5 stars I absolutely would!

Sent on 08/24/2017

River Chase Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Katie! I often refer to your wedding when talking to new clients. Your whole group was so easy and sweet to work with. We are so happy you chose us!

Kortney · Married on 09/24/2016

Mike and Brenda were amazing to work with! Our wedding was everything we could have asked for, we decided to get married at the barn but there are several areas to choose from! We loved everything that River Chase had to offer us and Mike and Brenda made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. We would love to relive the day! We just had our one year anniversary and River Chase will always be apart of our special day!

Sent on 09/29/2017

River Chase Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks again for being one of our first and trusting us with your Big Day. Happy Anniversary!!

Angie · Married on 03/11/2017

Beautiful venue and Mike and Brenda are definitely special people! They love the job they do. We didn't have the best weather on the day of our wedding so it was a bit cold but what can you expect in March. The overnight stay in their A frame house made up for it because the cold weather, the peaceful area, and the hot tub outside were the absolute best.

River Chase Weddings and Events 12