Rivard Fine Jewelry Reviews

67 | Lexington, KY

67 Reviews for Rivard Fine Jewelry

Joe · Married on 03/18/2013

I can not say enough about the staff there at Rivard. Mike was absolutely great to work with and helped me understand everything before I made a decision. They are extremely knowledgeable and their prices are extremely competitive for the quality you get. I had some pretty high expectations and Mike and his staff exceeded all of them. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy any piece of jewelry.

Sent on 08/18/2012

Trevor · Married on 09/22/2012

Like many others, I'm sure, I first went to Rivard's to purchase an engagement ring. I found friendly, down to earth people who genuinely care about making the customer happy. Mike worked with me to get exactly what I wanted in a custom ring for my now wife. Since that time, Rivard's is the only jeweler I will work, even though I have moved 6 hours away. Brandon, Gail, and the rest of the folks are always available, they make sure I am happy-and most importantly that my wife is happy! I don't have anything negative to say about them, in fact I don't have anything even neutral to say about them-it's positive all the way. What's really awesome is that you get a great jeweler with quality products, fantastic service, and the cherry on top is their price is always better than the rest.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Mikel · Married on 02/27/2010

I buy all jewelry from Rivard. Great quality, great buying experience and pricing is always better that comparable stores in town.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Erica · Married on 08/22/2009

Brandon and Mike are great! Our rings were beautiful and they made sure they were polished and shiny new for the big day. We use them for ALL of our jewelry needs and the certainly delivered for our wedding

Sent on 11/18/2009

Emily · Married on 08/08/2009

Rivard is a wonderful jewelry store. We will be back for all our future jewelry purchases. When my wedding band came in, I thought one of the diamonds looked like it had black spots in it. They immediatly sent it back to get it replaced and apologized for not having taken care of it before I came in to see it. Wonderful service!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Sarah · Married on 03/28/2009

I love Rivard's! They have wonderful prices and everyone there is so friendly and helpful. I would not go anywhere else in Lexington.

Sent on 04/13/2009

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2008

They were so good about helping me pick out the right ring! They were very fast in getting our wedding bands and the engraving! They are such great people. The selections are amazing, they have so many beautiful rings!!

Sent on 10/02/2008

Shelli · Married on 07/26/2008

Great family owned business! When you walk in the door, they always greet you like you are family, too. Beautiful jewelry for a great price!

Sent on 08/05/2008

Leah · Married on 04/19/2008

Wonderful and beautiful selection of jewelry - wedding or not! The staff is so friendly, and not pushy in any way. Everyone knows how you are swarmed at the counter when you even glance into a jewelry store! Rivards is NOT like that. My husband and I made several trips "just to look". Their kindness AND their jewelry brought us back time after time until we finally decided on an engagement ring and wedding bands!

Sent on 08/27/2008

Scott N. · Married on 10/20/1989

Great Experience!

My wife and I recently celebrated our 30 year anniversary. After 30 years, I wanted to upgrade my wife's engagement ring. We are new to Lexington and I was looking for a jeweler I could rely on and after spending a few minutes talking with Brandon and Damon I knew I went to the right location! Their knowledge and service was top class and the quality of the diamond I purchased was second to none. Thank you for helping me find the right diamond and ring setting, my wife loves the ring! Scott Nicholson

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 07/16/2016

I can not express how amazing Mike, Brandon, and the staff are at Rivards. They helped me find the most beautiful ring for my fiancée. It was not an easy feat for them to help me pick the right ring, get the right stone, and get the ring done in the time table that I needed for our engagement day to happen. Mike met with me early before store hours, late after store hours and via phone many different times to get things ironed out and even pulled some strings with the ring design company to get the ring put on rush to return to Kentucky. He sourced separate stones and brought them into the store for me to choose from colorless perfect diamonds that fit the ring size and most impressively my budget. They were excellent with their customer service, friendliness, and ability to relate to the sincere desire to make my fiancée feel beyond love was overwhelming. I will not recommend another jeweler in the Lexington area to my friends. They have made a lifelong friend and loyal customer in me. If you truly want your engagement day to be magical and be at ease while you're making huge life decisions then Rivards is the right place.

Sent on 08/26/2015

I was very pleased with service and product that I received. They were always nice and helpful and had a good selection to choose from.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Staci · Married on 07/04/2019

I have the most beautiful ring! I always get so many compliments on it. I would definitely recommend Rivard's to anyone who is looking for the perfect engagement ring!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Mark · Married on 09/02/2017

I was dreading the engagement ring buying experience because I am not a shopper. I chose Rivard's as a place to start based on the good reviews. I went in with a basic idea of what she wanted (thanks to her best friend!) and the staff there was extremely knowledgeable in helping me find options and styles in my price range. I walked out that first day with 3 options in my price range to run by her friend and ended up going back in the next day to buy the ring! She said yes so I guess I chose well

Sent on 04/14/2017

Beatty · Married on 09/17/2016

The certified gemologist at Rivard Fine Jewelry was very patient with me as I must have asked her to try on 7 different rings for me so i could see how it looked on the female hand...It was a fun experience and she knew just how important a decision it was. I was upfront with her about my budget and she was able to offer me a nice variety of engagement rings in my price range. Rivard's flexible payment plan was all I needed to finish the deal...Thank you Rivard Fine Jewelry
    Beatty

Sent on 06/24/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Rivard's team did a wonderful job assisting me and my fiance with our engagement ring and wedding bands. They are very patience and a great place to start when you have no idea what you are looking for.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Brandon · Married on 09/24/2016

I was referred to Rivard by a close friend who had purchased a engagement ring there and said I wouldn't be disappointed. And they were right...I was able to get an incredible ring that fit in my budget and the staff was very accommodating to help me stay within my budget. I've since referred another friend to Rivard as he too was shopping for an engagement ring. Excellent service and the staff is very friendly and not pushy in the lest.

Sent on 09/01/2016