Risse Band Reviews

7 | Raleigh, NC

7 Reviews for Risse Band

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! They were perfect for our wedding. They know how to get a party going and how to keep a party going. I've never seen so many people constantly on a dance floor at a wedding. They exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you Risse!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Risse Band's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did! It means so much!

Shelley · Married on 03/28/2015

Risse could not have done a better job! They were absolutely FABULOUS! So professional and beyond talented. Every person at the wedding (young and old) raved over how amazing they were. Dance floor was packed the entire night. Jaisun was so easy to work with and very flexible. Would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Grace L.P. · Married on 12/20/2014

Jaisun and the entire Risse band were incredibly easy to work with - great communicators prior to the event and really flexible on the day of. They are also very talented musicians and Jaisun, the band leader, has a gorgeous voice and can sing a wide variety of musical genres really well. I loved her!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Thanks so much Grace!

Teresa · event on 12/13/2014

Our employees said that this was the best holiday party ever and I give most of the credit to the Risse Band! They were wonderful and we would have them here again and again.

Thank you for making our party such a success this year!!!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Allison · event on 12/05/2014

I could not be more impressed with Risse! They are an AMAZING band. Not only is the music on point, they make everything leading up to the event as easy and stress free as possible. I wish I could give them a 6-star rating on flexibility. Cool, calm, and collected is a great way to describe their work style. Never once was I nervous that they wouldn't put on a great show. Jaisun, the leader of the band, gave great feedback and advice when we discussed the "vibe" of the party and what we wanted to accomplish (get people dancing).

I was really impressed with how they were able to read the crowd and play songs that fit the moment. I would hire Risse again in a heartbeat! You can't go wrong with them. They are a great band and a great value!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Risse Band's reply:

Allison, thank you so much for taking the time to share your perspective on the Risse Band's contribution to the success of your event. I Look forward to working with you again in the future. - Jaisun

Virginia · Married on 09/06/2014

Such a fun band and were exactly what we wanted. A wonderful mix of new and oldies music. They new exactly how to read the crowd and played music that everyone enjoyed! Loved them!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Risse was a wonderful band! We had several guests come up to us and let us know how much they enjoyed the music. They were wonderful at getting the crowd to get up at dance! Jaisun is great at emceeing and helping you to plan out the flow of how the reception should go. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/03/2017