Riso Studio Reviews

18 | Phoenix, AZ

18 Reviews for Riso Studio

Eva · event on 12/18/2011

Shannon did our engagement photos on a cold, damp, grey Seattle day in December - I was a little worried with the weather sort-of "meh" that our photos would turn out looking a little dark, but that definitely was not the case. We had a really tough time choosing which shots to use for our save-the-date cards, there are so many beautiful ones! She made us feel comfortable and relaxed, no forced-feeling poses or cheesy stuff. I feel like she did a great job capturing us and in the perfect spots around the park. Turn-around for the finished product was speedy and sweetly done. Thank you again, Shannon!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2011

Shannon is an incredibly talented photographer who excels at capturing each person and moment to perfection! My husband and I have 3 month old twin daughters and the only thing harder than raising two babies is trying to snap a decent picture of the two of them together. Shannon blew us away with her photos and patient manner. We can hardly wait for her to come back for their 6 month shoot.

Shannon also just finished shooting my sister's wedding and her pictures are stunning! What a great moment to an amazing day!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Kayla · Married on 07/03/2011

Shannon was absolutely wonderful from first-meeting through post-wedding. Her enthusiasm for her clients coupled with her artistic eye and talent make the overall experience with Riso Studios unbeatable.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Amanda · Married on 03/26/2011

Shannon was absolutely fabulous - I can't say enough about how amazing she was to work with throughout this whole process (engagement photos, wedding photos, guestbook, etc). We just got our pictures from her and they are amazing. We are so happy and would highly recommend her for any type of photography service you need - she is the best!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Meghann · Married on 08/14/2010

Shannon is extremely talented, prompt and efficient, but most importantly, she always captures the perfect shot. Her photos are elegant and simple and capture each subject uniquely. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Jenna · Married on 07/10/2010

Working with Riso Studio was amazing! Shannon is so professional but keeps things comfortable and not stiff; I think candids make the best pictures! The cost was sooo worth it... seeing the pictures makes me think I would have paid double! She has such vision and her pictures really turn out amazing.

Sent on 03/08/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/19/2010

Shannon was extremely active throughout our entire engagement and wedding planning process. She was very active in our wedding aesthetic and making sure our vision was met through photography. We feel so lucky to have had Shannon capture our wedding day as the end result was above and beyond our expansions. Beyond being a fabulous photographer Shannon is such a delight to work with making your special day just that much more fun!! Can't say enough about Riso!!

Sent on 03/11/2011

Patricia · Married on 11/28/2009

Shannon is the greatest and so professional. The quality of her photography is excellent, but Shannon is also a dream to work with for any special day.

Katie · Married on 11/28/2009

Riso Studio did an amazing job at my photo shoot. I felt so comfortable and Shannon Rice made my true smile shine. I am so pleased with my photos and can't wait to show them off. Riso Studio is one of a kind and I would do any Holiday, Wedding, and/or Event with Shannon Rice as my photographer. I am so happy!

Sent on 12/09/2009

Helen · Married on 11/18/2009

Shannon is an extraordinarily talented photographer. She has an eye for catching those special moments. She is delightful to work with and very professional. I would strongly recommend her services.

Jen · Married on 08/08/2009

Shannon is not only a phenomenal photographer and truly talented, but she has a wonderful, up-beat personality and is incredible to work with! I felt that she made herself completely available to me and my family/guests to be sure she did whatever it took to capture the moments of our day! She works SO hard and really invests in what she does-she's not there to do a job-it is truly her passion and she loves to be a part of making making the experience wonderful. That day happened so fast, but now I have lasting memories!

Caitlin · Married on 08/08/2009

Shannon was wonderful. It was great having her be a part of our day. Our friends and family were amazed at how great our pictures turned out. All of our pictures turned out fabulous. I would recommend her to anyone.

Kyndrin · Married on 07/23/2009

Shannon was fabulous!! I would recommend her to anyone that wants creative family or wedding photography. She definitely has an eye for detail and a knack for getting that "special" shot out of people. I will definitely be hiring her again!

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2009

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience with Shannon Rice. She is professional, she makes you feel very comfortable and she is very fun to work with. She makes taking pictures fun and exciting. She has a real talent not only working with the customers; she has an artists eye. My pictures are beautiful, they are better then anyone I know who has taken wedding pictures. I loved working with her, I recommend her to everyone I know and I WILL HIRE her again! -Kelly Wright

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2008

Riso Studio was a dream to work with shooting both our engagement and baby photo's.

Shannon is a top notch photographer and knows exactly what will make the perfect shot. Every photo she took of us was wonderful. She is a very relaxed photographer, not at all intimidating, which makes for an easy going photo shoot with camera shy clients. I would highly recommend Shannon to anyone, for any photography needs and I plan to use her exclusively for all of my family events! I LOVE her work!

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2006

Shannon captured beautiful images for our family. We will treasure these photos of our four month old son and our family forever. Shannon has an incredible talent and uses light and photography like I have never seen before. She is fun, creative and extremely efficient. I hope Shannon will photograph our family for many years to come. Thanks again, Shannon!!

Sent on 12/09/2009

Vivian · Married on 10/01/2011

Shannon had just returned from the Middle East in the middle of the week of daughter's wedding. I was concerned because her flight had gotten delayed by a day and it was cutting it close. However, the day before the wedding she got on the phone with the wedding coordinator for the church, discussed everything she needed to do since she unable to make the rehearsal, but knew the chapel and the drill from previous clients. The day of the wedding Shannon arrived much earlier than we did, was ready, energetic and had even started shooting the bouquets that had arrived at the chapel early. Our family very much appreciates the architectural nature of Shannon's work in addition to the people shots. We are big on art and architecture, especially that of the venue for the ceremony.
    She is a pro, inconspicuous during the ceremony, she is everywhere at once and we were very pleased with her work. The photographs were everything our daughter and her husband wanted. Bellissimo!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Christina · Married on 10/08/2011

Shannon was an amazing photographer. Both my husband and I are fairly camera shy and she made us feel very comfortable. I can't imagine having had another photographer for our big day!

Sent on 09/15/2012