Rising Heart Wedding Officiants Reviews

Eugene, OR
Rating 4.8 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Jodi Married on 09/20/2014
    Lisa, was amazing to work with! She was very attentive to our wants for our ceremony. She was wonderful to collaborate with and she provided some beautiful and unique additions to our vows and ceremony wording. She was very present in the moment and worked with our style. We loved working with her and are very happy with the services she provided.
    Mandi Married on 07/26/2014
    Lisa, provided such a beautiful ceremony for my daughters wedding. She met with her and her fiance before the wedding. She was so helpful to provide them with different ideas of what they could include in the ceremony, which was very helpful. She attended the rehearsal an gave the wedding party instructions and stayed as long as we needed her there. She arrived early to the wedding and did a fantastic job. Lisa has a calmness about her. I highly recommend her.
  • User1810235 2+ years ago
    Lisa was very flexible and positive throughout our preparations and ceremony. She brought great energy to the event and wonderful ideas on writing our own vows. We are grateful.
    L Married on 09/19/2015
    Lisa was sweet and very easy to work with, but I was absolutely taken aback when she arrived at my wedding with her young son in tow with no warning. My own family members weren't allowed to bring their kids, something I'm fairly certain we made clear to her. It may seem like a small thing but he was rather ill behaved, and she was too busy to pay attention to him. Also, with no warning I did not have a chance to account for the seat and food he would require. I really just can't get over that she didn't mention it any of times we met or had contact with her, I would have understood if there was a last minute emergency, but again, just a little warning would have been appreciated.

Rising Heart Wedding Officiants's reply:

Dear L,
    I am truly sorry for this mishap; in hindsight I wish I would have done things much differently. I appreciate your feedback, and am very sorry it left you with this reflection of your special day. I will surely not make this same mistake in the future, and wish I could reverse time to correct this. It was a highly unusual last minute emergency. In hindsight, I admit, it was unprofessional, and challenging to have him there. I wish now that I would have called you and discussed this with you beforehand, or better yet, had a different plan. I was anticipatory about interfering at the last minute to call you when it was getting so close to start time. Usually my son is well behaved, I was hoping it would have been much smoother and much less of an inconvenience than it ended up being for you and your family. I hope you can accept my sincere apology. If there is a way I can have an opportunity to make up for this, I would love to offer healing work for the two of you, in the form of a massage each, or a gift certificate for a nice meal out. If that's acceptable, please let me know.