Ring to Aisle Events Reviews

13 | Jersey City, NJ

13 Reviews for Ring to Aisle Events

Bina P · Married on 07/22/2018

Incredibly Professional - Great!

We loved working with Neeti and her team. They were GREAT and incredibly professional. Neeti, was our day-of-coordinator and made us feel incredibly supported throughout. As the bride, she made sure I had someone by my side for my every need (who I absolutely loved!). Her and her team showed up not only dressed completely professional but with great personalities and attitudes. We got compliments from our family members on how supported they felt with Neeti and her team checking up on them throughout the day. We even learned after the fact how Neeti diffused some situations without us even knowing about them - which is exactly what you want in day-of-support! She's very caring and clearly has your best interest at heart. It was great working with her - Thank you, Neeti and Team!

Sent on 12/28/2018

James · Married on 06/17/2018

Book Ring to Aisle -- you will not regret it!

You may not think you need a day-of wedding coordinator, but trust us, you do! Neeti and her team took care of all of the details of our wedding day and kept the wedding "ship" sailing smoothly! Our guests were amazed at how seamlessly they transitioned from one part of our event to the next, and those transitions wouldn't have been possible without a staff of people working behind the scenes to keep things rolling. Neeti had a great package of documents that prepared us for all of the things we would need to take care of as we got closer to our wedding day (organization, items to bring, who to pay and when, etc.). They greeted us at the venue at the start of the day and were friendly and extraordinarily helpful -- like family! They also packed up our clothes and personal items and loaded our cars at the end of our event so that we wouldn't have to worry about anything. Neeti and her staff know all of the ins-and-outs of an Indian wedding and are familiar with all of the local Indian wedding vendors. One thing we found particularly helpful was that Neeti contacted all of our vendors in advance of our wedding to make sure that everyone was on the same page on our big day. We highly recommend using Ring to Aisle!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ramya · Married on 11/03/2017

Neeti and team were amazing! They did a great job coordinating all my vendors and kept us all very organized.

I had 3 people from RTA help on my wedding day and my whole family commented how great they were. My bridal attendant was super kind.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Shilpi · Married on 09/30/2017

Neeti and the Ring to Aisle team were amazing! My husband and I got married in October 2016 and without a doubt, our families agree that working with Neeti and her team was well worth the investment. We hired the RTA team for day of coordination at the Hilton Pearl River for an Indian wedding and reception of around 325 guests. We had a bridal attendant who was equipped with an emergency kit that had everything I could have needed throughout the day, a groom's attendant, a family attendant and Neeti as the lead planner. They go above and beyond to make sure everyone is comfortable, calm, fed and happy throughout the day. A few highlights: At one point before the ceremony, the bridal attendant was painting my chipped toenail! At another point, RTA staff sewed my mom's ripped blouse due to a not so great sari draper. And to top it all off, my older brother and the groom's older brother asked last minute if the RTA team could manage to coordinate a huge Taco Bell buffet for the after party - AND THEY DID! Even though it was after their time to leave, they went and got over 75 items and laid them all out in an organized way in the after party room. It was incredible and just what so many people wanted after a day of celebrating! We started working with Neeti a few months prior to create a day of timeline that accounted for every minute (!) and she worked behind the scenes to ensure that all vendors knew where to be when. They also did a great job working with the venue to set things like the ceremony programs and cocktail hour decor up. All in all, they were professional, kind and such a pleasure to work with. We could not have asked for a better coordination team - highly recommended!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Sonali · Married on 08/05/2017

Neeti and her team were incredible. We got the "Day-Of" package, and we were astounded by the level of detail, thoughtfulness and resourcefulness that Neeti and her team put into helping us plan! They are truly the experts, and were able to help us think through the best way to organize the day to maximize the fun for our family and friends. Moreover, Neeti was able to get to know us quickly, and her help with navigating tricky situations (whether with family members, vendors, or other last-minute details) was priceless! Neeti's detail-oriented nature, helpful spirit, impeccable professionalism and fast responsiveness made the whole weekend run smoothly!

Sent on 05/18/2018
  • Z

Zain · Married on 07/15/2017

Not sure where to start, Neeti and her team were absolutely exceptional. They went above and beyond any of my expectations, their attention to detail, and professionalism can’t be beat. Her team made it so all we had to do was show up to our wedding and they would wisk us away and honestly made you feel like you were a celebrity on your special day. Can’t recommended Neeti and her team enough!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jeet · Married on 07/08/2017

Neeti was super helpful. The biggest thing that she did was coordinate amongst all of our vendors which are a total pain in the butt to talk to. She was able to speak to them and tell them exactly where to be. Her expertise was really helpful as well as she was able to make the best of some unusual circumstances. She is reassuring and confident as well. Her staff is dope too.

Would recommend her most definitely.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Apal · Married on 05/28/2017

We couldn't thank Neeti and her entire staff enough for helping us throughout the entire wedding planning process and executing the day with little or no hiccups. They blended in with our families keeping us organized, on schedule, and ensured that we felt no stress and enjoyed our big day. I don't know what we would have done without them!

Initially, I recall debating the need for hiring events management team but let me tell you, it was the BEST decision we had made. Ring to Aisles took over all our stressors the day of and prior to the wedding, they helped plan all our little details which we can often forget. Leading to few months before the wedding, Neeti completely took over all communication to our vendors and helped get everyone aligned to what the day looked like, from floor plans to music to every single detail you can imagine. All our contracts and payments were handed over to her and her staff, which they took care of. Coordinating with the venue was huge and they served as a huge help with them. I would highly recommend Neeti and her team for all your event planning needs!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Prachi · Married on 05/27/2017

Hiring Ring to Aisle was a no-brained for us. Throughout the wedding planning process, Neeti went above and beyond to help with vendors and organization leading up to the wedding. During the wedding, I can’t imagine what we would have done without Neeti and her team. They were always a few steps ahead of us, ensuring perfect coordination and execution by all of our vendors. Both families were extremely complimentary of the level of professionalism and care of Neeti’s team. Highly recommend Ring to Aisle!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

ALAP · Married on 05/27/2017

Imagine a hectic oversized wedding on memorial day weekend IN nyc. Ring to Aisle made it seem like a walk in the park. Unbelievable staff, extremely accountable, very experienced, and if I ever get married again, RTA is the first and only call i'd have to make....

Sent on 11/14/2017

Sheela · Married on 09/04/2016

Neeti and her team at Ring To Aisle really helped make our wedding a dream come true. They were professional, kind and timely, ensuring everything was coordinated to perfection, running smoothly, and on time. Everyone was so warm and helpful while also ensuring everything gone done efficiently. It was truly a pleasure to work with them, and we are so grateful to the RTA team for helping to make our wedding so perfect for us!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Neeti was very easy to work with and very accomodating. She was very professional. My bridal attendant Sandhya was great too, she was by my side all day and even fed me food while getting ready! Thank you for making our day run so smoothly!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Natasha · Married on 11/29/2015

3.8
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

It was a pleasure working with Neeti and Amanda on the day of my engagement party. Neeti and her team provided quick, on-the-spot solutions to the various issues that came up during the weekend. Neeti was very helpful in the few months leading up to the weekend by organizing and executing on the various vendors we had left to book. The team was very flexible and made me (the bride) feel special and completely taken care of. I never had to speak to a vendor myself or be involved in fixing anything that came up. At times, it did feel like we had to repeat our requests to Neeti and her team in getting important things done, but everything was eventually completed and our guests had a fabulous weekend. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to have a lovely stress-free weekend!

Sent on 12/03/2015