Rincon Events Reviews

37 | Rincon, PR

37 Reviews for Rincon Events

Leah · Married on 01/24/2015

Originally, my husband and I signed a contract with a different wedding coordinator in Rincón. This wedding coordinator had a lot of experience and good reviews, but we found she wasn't responsive enough to our emails and she only offered vendors SHE wanted to work with for our wedding. That didn't work for me, so lost our deposit and signed on with Cassandra and Allison at Rincon Events.

Cassandra and Allison were extremely responsive to all of our needs and requests. When most of our planning was taking place, I was in Guatemala with limited internet and communication. Regardless, from my Pinterest page, Cassandra was able to piece together a plan for the wedding. It was easier than I had ever expected. I am a bit of a perfectionist, to the point where I would have probably made myself crazy if I had been more involved in the planning. I relinquished control and trusted Cassandra and Allison with everything from the menu, to flowers, to the table arrangements.

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding on the beach in Rincon. There were downpours before our ceremony that caused us to delay, but we managed to get the ceremony in. Besides some raindrops, it was perfect. Cassandra and Allison dealt with all of the stress of the rain and storms, and all I saw was a beautiful ceremony and reception. Everything I saw was exactly how I had pictured it, but better. Our reception had beautiful table arrangements, the cake was beautiful, and the dance floor was a huge hit with the guests.

Cassandra really went above and beyond to make our day special. She helped me find live music for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. She set me up with a wonderful make-up artist that ended up styling my hair as well as doing my make-up. She also found a baker to make a cardinal birthday cake for my father-in-law, as our wedding took place on his birthday. These small touches made such a huge difference. Thank you Rincon Events!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Amy · Married on 01/17/2015

We decided to have our wedding in Rincon a few years ago and thankfully got referred to Allison and her company. Allison and Cassandra were the best thing to ever happen to us! We live in NYC, but visit Rincon often and knew this is where we wanted to have our ceremony. Allison and Cassandra helped us find our venue, plan our menu, pick our videography, organize transportation for our guest to and from the airport and wedding, decorated the ceremony and reception area and prepared the most delicious meal any wedding guest ever had. The list goes on and on..... Almost 1 year has gone by and all 80+ guests still talk about our wedding and how it was the best event they ever attended. I've recommended Allison and Cassandra to people planning a destination wedding and would contiune to recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing wedding night. Allison and Cassandra made our wedding the most amazing day/weekend of our lives.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Rochelle · Married on 05/09/2014

Holly & Allison are a great team. Holly helped me through the process of planning a destination wedding. Her suggestions were spot on, and our venue looked exactly how we envisioned it. Allison and her staff were fabulous! Our ceremony started much later than expected - she made sure that even though dinner got started late, everything came out hot & delicious. We were very happy with our menu choices, and our guests were too! If you are planning a wedding in or near Rincon, definitely consider having Rincon Events help you out! These ladies know what they are doing.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Celina · Married on 03/20/2014

Allison and her team assisted me with every aspect of my destination wedding. From venue selection, to event design, to securing just the right color of ribbon for your bridal bouquet, Allison proves that, when it comes to your big day, no detail is too great or too small for her to handle.

Given that this was a destination wedding and that I live in San Diego, I was worried that planning the wedding at such a great distance would prove to be a challenge. Allison successfully coordinated all the details of my wedding via telephone, email.... and social media! We used Pinterest to communicate our ideas of how things should look, which really helped us understand each other's design vision for this process. I have to admit, what Allison crafted for the big day far surpassed my expectations!

We also utilized Allison's services as a caterer. We knew from the get-go that we wanted an asian/latin fusion menu. Allison adeptly assembled menu options that blended exciting new flavors with our concept. My guests spent the night ranting and raving that this was the best meal at a wedding that they had ever been served! My guests also had several kudos for the event staff that Allison brought with her.

I would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Allison and her team are the best! I used them for my wedding and they provided the food and flowers. I loved everything that Allison did and my guests are still raving about my wedding. The food was sooo great and the flowers were gorgeous!! If you are getting married in Puerto Rico, Rincon Events is the best! Give Allison a call today you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Kristin · Married on 12/14/2012

Allison's food was one of the highlights of my wedding. My guests told me over and over it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Her and her staff were very professional and on top of everything as well as being very nice. Myself and many of my guests also had dinner at her restaurant during their trip and loved it. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a caterer. She is extremely talented and I look forward to eating her food on my next trip to Rincon.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2012

Allison did an amazing job with the catering at our wedding! We were on a budget but everything turned out even better than I expected. I never thought we'd get such great service or food within our budget. The food was some of the best catered food I've had. Allison also did our cake and not only was it gorgeous but it tasted SOOOO good. Best tasting wedding cake I've had! Thanks for making our day wonderful!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Kristie · Married on 03/23/2012

Amazingly tasty and gorgeously presented food. Allison is very versatile - she catered to our requests with ease. We were super happy with everything she prepared. She is also co-owner of Pool's bar in Rincon which is a fun & delicious sushi joint.

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 03/20/2011

Cannot recommend Rincon Events highly enough!

Allison and Cassandra are an absolute dream team when it comes to wedding planning, prep and execution. Being based out of Boston, we were a little anxious about planning a destination wedding in Rincon, but Allison and Cassandra put us at ease from the get-go. They were incredibly accommodating of all our requests, and responded promptly with any questions or concerns we had along the way. We also loved that they were essentially "one-stop-shopping" for our wedding needs, and were able to coordinate and provide all services down to decor and catering. They helped us to arrange three separate events over two days, and everything turned out perfectly. The decor was stunning, their team was so fantastic, and our guests could not stop raving about the food (which was super important to us.) Additionally, Allison, Cassandra and all of the vendors they work with prompt, efficient and easy to work with. They even had great childcare references for our guests' kiddos! It was clear that they do a very thorough job vetting their vendors to make sure that everything goes smoothly day-of. If you are getting married in the Rincon area, we cannot recommend Rincon Events enough to help you plan and execute the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2016

I cannot say enough about Allison and Cassandra. Our wedding was a dream come true. Where do I begin? These ladies heard everything we wanted, and were able to implement our vision PERFECTLY. They were also really flexible and willing to work with us and our budget. They had great recommendations for vendors, and most importantly... their direct services--- food and design. We had several guests rave about both dinner and appetizers, and quite honestly, we polished off the leftovers within 12 hours, because they were so delicious. Allison is a culinary genius. Second, the decor was classy and beautiful; the flowers were just like I had dreamed they would be. Cassandra does a great job with this! They also ran the event like true BOSSES. Not a hitch, not an issue. They handled everything beautifully.
    Before the wedding they were delightful to work with. They were thoughtful and patient, and kept reassuring that everything will go beautifully... and it did.
    If you want a very personalized and special affair, please go with these ladies. You will not regret it.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Brian · Married on 04/25/2015

Rincon Events is the perfect company to plan your wedding in Rincon, PR. The food was absolutely top notch, as was the service and attention to detail. I work in the event business and can be a bit hard to please when it comes to my own events and Rincon Events exceeded our expectations and then some. I can not thank them enough for what turned out to be the perfect wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 04/16/2016

After having a terrible experience with another local wedding planner, my husband and I decided to hire Cassandra and Allison for our April 2016 wedding. Communicating with them was easy and they worked with us to try and stay within budget. I couldn't be more in love with how everything turned out. They completely got my style and every detail was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. The food was amazing!! They also had an awesome staff. Thank you both for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 09/13/2016