75 Reviews for RIMAS FILMS

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Liability Insurance (3)
Drone Footage (2)
Slideshow (1)

Rimas demonstrated utmost professionalism from start to finish! He was quick to respond to inquiries and was easily able to accommodate to requests. I met him for the first time on our wedding day and he was very calm and focused the whole time. I barely even noticed he was around! He also worked really well with my photographers. On a side note, I later found out that my husband had not eaten much before the wedding and Rimas offered him some snacks to get him through the portraits. How sweet and amazing was that?! When we received our highlight video and full video, we were in awe of the amazing job he did. All the emotions from our special day came back and we could not be any more grateful for this beautiful keepsake we now have of our wedding. Thank you so much Rimas! We love you!

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

A co-worker of our friend suggested RIMAS FILMS. My husband and I were searching everywhere for a videographer/cinematographer for our wedding. We looked at RIMAS' work and fell in love. As soon as we met him via Skype, we knew that we wanted RIMAS for our wedding. He is very friendly and was punctual on the day of our wedding. He knew to ask any questions about moments in our ceremony and reception that was important for us in order to capture it in film. As soon as we saw the wedding highlight video, we loved it and couldn't wait to show it to our friends and family. They ALL loved the quality of the video. RIMAS, you truly are the best!! Book him for your event!!! You won't be disappointed! We got married on November 17, 2017.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

There is no other was to start this than by saying RIMAS IS A FABULOUS WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER. He managed to capture every single special moment of my wedding day, and yet he was basically invisible while doing it. He was the easiest person to work with- like ever.

But the real reason you should book Rimas is because he will create the most AMAZING and UNIQUE video of your wedding day that you can watch over and over like a million times and relive the emotions and love of your wedding day. Things people say to me about my video: "That is the best wedding video I have ever watched." "You guys look like movie stars." "This video is like a real music video!" "I wish he made our wedding video."

So if you want a wedding video that makes you look like a movie star in a music video that Is the best thing you've ever seen and all your friends will want, you should book Rimas.

Profile Picture Cori, 11/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We are so so glad that we hired Rimas as our wedding videographer. We were blown away when he sent us the highlight film of our big day and can not wait to see the documentary. Despite having a tropical storm on our wedding day, Rimas made us feel completely comfortable behind the camera and we hardly even noticed that he was there filming everything. He was like a silent ninja! The planning process was easy and painless and we could not be happier with the way our video turned out!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Choosing a videographer for our wedding was a big decision for us. We wanted someone who could capture the essence of our wedding and deliver a video that would have us reliving the special day for years to come. After looking around, we came across Rimas and his body of work. After some binging, we were convinced that Rimas could deliver exactly what we were looking for.

Fast forward to the wedding, Rimas was AWESOME. He made us feel incredibly comfortable with the process and always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. To top it off, we received the short, edited video less than three weeks after the wedding and it was perfect! I'm not sure how he does it, but he was able to put together a 3 min video that captured every memorable moment of the wedding. Our family and friends were all raving about the video. We truly couldn't be happier.

To put it bluntly, Rimas is worth every penny. I highly recommend that you consider hiring him for your wedding or special event!

Profile Picture samantha, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

We cannot stop watching our wedding video. It exceeded every expectation we had. Which is doubly amazing given that Rimas pulled it all off while being practically unnoticeable throughout the event. He was highly professional, worked well with our photographer, and somehow managed to be everywhere at the right moment. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ran, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rimas went beyond our expectations!! He made our videos look soooo dreamy!! We LOVE his work and will always recommend him to other couples!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

RImas film is the BEST!! He is very responsive! Our wedding video came out perfect!!! He is so talented!!! Highly reccomend !!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form

There are truly no words to properly expression how phenomenal Rimas is and how grateful my husband, myself, and our families are to have him film our big day. A genius of his craft, he perfectly encapsulated not just who my husband & I are as a couple, but all of the emotions our big day made both of us (and our families). I meet Rimas when he filmed my twin sister's (who went to GMU for film herself) wedding last year and seeing his amazing work with her & the fact he was so personable and professional working with her my family & I knew I'd need him for my big day ~ and he pulled through in spades! It was extremely important for me that my poor health not be the "belle of my ball" and although I was back in my wheelchair by the end of the night Rimas masked my major moments and made me look like a healthy princess. Your wedding day will fly by and is so full of wonderful moments that you'll want to re-live that only film can commemorate. My fairytale was turned into a Hollywood-grade film & I encourage everybody to make their's one too!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

I was really on the fence about whether or not to spend the money on a videographer. After looking through RIMAS work, I knew it would be worth the expense! He was really responsive to email and willing to work within my budget. Rimas captured everything- getting ready, the little touches we had throughout the venue, the ceremony, our vows, the speeches, the dancing, and more than all that- the overall feeling of the day! He also let us give input on what music we wanted included. We received our finished video about a month after the wedding- what a great one month anniversary present! And now I can say without hesitation that it was absolutely worth the money! I am so happy with our video! We have gotten many compliments from friend and family! Watching the video brings me back to the day and all the emotions I experienced! Our video is the perfect commemoration of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Cinematic, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Rimas was fantastic to work with for our wedding. He communicated quickly and efficiently and was willing to work with me to provide the video I wanted. He worked well with all of my vendors and was so easy to interact with leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day. I wanted a highlight video that made you feel like you were at the events and it did just that! I get to relive my wedding everytime I see my video and I love it. He travelled to 3 different states over the course of two weeks and captured everything himself! I have no idea how he does it. Thanks so much Rimas!

Profile Picture Aarti, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Cori, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Just stop looking for any other videographer, Rimas Films, is the best in the industry. I remember when I first came across Rimas’ website, I watched his videos capturing all of these beautiful weddings and getting emotional over people I didn’t even know, that’s when I knew that I had to have him for our wedding at The W Hotel DC on July 1st, 2017. He is unbelievably talented and worth every penny! He made the entire wedding party, family, friends, and guests feel so comfortable in front of the camera and at times, you didn’t even know you were being filmed and that helped capture all of the beautiful moments of our wedding. Receiving our digital short and being able to share it with everyone was probably one of the best feelings because it was so amazingly well put and the compliments kept coming in for days! If you are so lucky that Rimas Films is available for your wedding, don’t even think twice, give him the deposit tomorrow, you will NOT regret it! Thank you again for capturing our perfect day!

Profile Picture sarah, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Blu-Ray, Cinematic, Storytelling

Stop wasting time searching for a videographer - book Rimas! He is a thoughtful, creative, and talented video journalist. When he says this is his passion, he truly means it. It certainly shows in his magnificent work product and is reflective in his continuing glowing reviews. Rimas captured our day in a special way that we'll cherish forever. Thank you Rimas!

Profile Picture R.A., 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rimas is amazing! He is extremely professional, responsive and his work is beautiful. Most importantly the day of my wedding I completely forget he was even there and he captured all the special moments of our day. We are so thankful - thank you so much Rimas!:)

Profile Picture Gabriela, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

We still watch our video multiple times a day. Rimas is amazing. he moves likes a ninja. You don't even know he's at your event. The best!

Profile Picture Kely, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Rimas was awesome, He was punctual, super friendly and most importantly his work was AMAZING. I have recommended him to every friend and family member I know who is getting married soon. Words cant describe how happy we were with his work and professionalism.

Profile Picture Taj, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I honestly forgot Rimas and his assistant were at our wedding until we got our videos back. They're like ninjas; capturing every moment while staying almost invisible. The highlight reel was like a wonderful personalized music video and the full wedding video captured all the important moments of the day. I am so happy we decided to get a videographer and that we chose Rimas.

Profile Picture ALLISON, 5/29/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rimas absolutely exceeded our expectations! He made everyone cry with the video beautiful he made, it brought everyone back to our special day. He delivered that video super fast and great quality. I highly recommend him, video and photos are all you have left of your special day! Book him now!

Profile Picture Angelica, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If I had to book again, I would definitely book Rimas.

He is professional, easy to work with, and most important, he is talented.

Profile Picture Vin, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I booked Rimas based on reviews and his clips alone. I met him on my wedding day and he was ready to go. I literally didn't have to do a thing. Less then one week later, we already got our preview video. EVERYONE IS LOVING IT! We are so happy with Rimas work and highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks again for your great service!

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

We are very happy to have booked Rimas for our wedding. We are very pleased with our video, he did an amazing job! He is very kind, dedicated and passionate about his work and It truly shows. From the initial meeting he was very professional and answered all of our questions which put us at ease. He is truly a pleasure to work with. We couldn't have chosen a better Cinematographer for our wedding. Please do not hesitate to book him, you will be nothing but impressed with the outcome.

Marlym & Dennis Dueñas

Profile Picture Marlym, 2/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Digital Download, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Rimas was an amazing videographer/cinematographer for our wedding reception! He came at a bit of a premium to some of the other options we were looking at, but in all honestly my wife and I think the money was well worth it. He was very responsive over email and over the phone, and worked quickly to get us our final videos. We had a destination wedding out of the country a few months before our reception in the U.S., but would have loved to use Rimas for that as well if we had known about him beforehand and could have flown him out. Everyone we've shown our reception videos to has remarked on the very high video quality and great production values. They really look like professionally-made music videos! We would definitely recommend Rimas to anyone considering him for their wedding!

Profile Picture Nitesh, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Rimas was very accommodating. I loved our trailer video and our full film. We were completely satisfied with his work and his professionalism during our wedding. Were were on a right budget as most are and he was affordable. It was well worth it! Thank you so much Rimas!

Profile Picture Dana, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download