87 Reviews for RIMAS FILMS

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Liability Insurance (3)
Traditional (1)
Slideshow (1)

One would we use to describe the amazing work Rimas does, Magical.
Rimas was recommended to us by our wedding photographer and good friend Alina! Not only is he professional but he makes you feel like he isn't even there. Capturing the moment from at far to allow us to enjoy the night. He is extraordinary, a true artist in his trade. Our wedding was a night we will never forget and Rimas ensured we had every moment captured and recorded to last a lifetime. We have been blessed to have had such as amazing person capture our moment in time and transform it into what seems like a scene in a movie. Our wedding sneak speak is perfect, it captures all of the important moments in just a few minutes. Everyone that has seen it has told us what an amazing job he did. The detail and hard work he put into making the 5 minute sneak peak is amazing and we cannot wait until the final video is ready to go! Thank you Rimas for capturing our night and making it Magical!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rimas is a very professional cinematographer.
He did my wedding, and we love his job.
Me and my husband are extremely satisfied, and happy with his job.
I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Giselle, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We hired Rimas for our June 29, 2018 wedding and couldn't be happier. He was easy to work with and even though I knew he was there on our wedding day, he was never "in the way" on our day. We went ahead with the 3 video package and although I do not have the final two videos, the 4 minute feature was fantastic (I think I've watched in more than 100 times) and I can't wait to see the final products. I would highly recommend Rimas Films to capture your wedding day.

Profile Picture Kara, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I definitely recommend RIMAS Films. He shot my wedding and everyone was very impressed with how well he blended into the crowd, I forgot he was even there! And the video is absolutely STUNNING!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, USB Flash Drive

We originally had not planned to use a videographer for our May 2018 wedding, but the more people we talked to, the more we realized that we needed one so that we could relive all of the special moments of our big day. Rimas was recommended to us by our photographer and he more than exceeded our expectations. I was worried about feeling like there would be a camera in my face all day, but he quietly (and almost invisibly) captured everything I hoped he would and so much more.

We received our 5 minute video within 2 weeks of our wedding and my husband and I were both in tears the first time we watched it. His editing skills are superb and every transition was timed perfectly to the song that he chose to go with our video. We immediately shared it to social media and got an overwhelming number of messages from family and friends letting us know just how incredible it turned out and how perfectly it captured the entire day.

We truly cannot recommend Rimas enough to anyone searching for a videographer. He is incredibly professional, responsive to emails, and has a wonderfully calming demeanor. We are so looking forward to receiving our full length feature film from him soon! Thank you so much Rimas!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

My fiancé and I were the lucky winners for the 2017 Rimas videography giveaway. We were beyond excited to discover the news on Thanksgiving Day. This was the biggest blessing and best wedding day gift we could ever receive!

Rimas, words cannot express how grateful we are for everything you have done for us! You’re work speaks volumes of how genuine and amazing you are as an artist and individual! Our wedding teaser looks amazing and I can’t wait to see the full length video! Thank you for capturing all of our precious memories perfectly! With lots of love and forever grateful, Mr. & Mrs. Bennett

Profile Picture Janice, 2/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am so happy I found Rimas Films. Working with him has been nothing but great! Responsive, professional and just good at what he does. I would choose him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Janessa, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

All I can saw is WOW! Rimas and co captured every moment of our wedding day. I felt like I was at my wedding again! From the miniclip to the whole video he did an outrageous job with the filming and editing! I am absolutely blown away! Thank you for letting us relive one of the best days of our lives! I would HIGHLY recommend him to everybody and anybody. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rimas was absolutely amazing! Our wedding video captured every single special moment and he was such a pleasure to work with on the day of. He has the perfect personality to get along with any photographer which is extremely important. Thanks for the beautiful video Rimas! We are so happy we picked you!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rimas demonstrated utmost professionalism from start to finish! He was quick to respond to inquiries and was easily able to accommodate to requests. I met him for the first time on our wedding day and he was very calm and focused the whole time. I barely even noticed he was around! He also worked really well with my photographers. On a side note, I later found out that my husband had not eaten much before the wedding and Rimas offered him some snacks to get him through the portraits. How sweet and amazing was that?! When we received our highlight video and full video, we were in awe of the amazing job he did. All the emotions from our special day came back and we could not be any more grateful for this beautiful keepsake we now have of our wedding. Thank you so much Rimas! We love you!

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

A co-worker of our friend suggested RIMAS FILMS. My husband and I were searching everywhere for a videographer/cinematographer for our wedding. We looked at RIMAS' work and fell in love. As soon as we met him via Skype, we knew that we wanted RIMAS for our wedding. He is very friendly and was punctual on the day of our wedding. He knew to ask any questions about moments in our ceremony and reception that was important for us in order to capture it in film. As soon as we saw the wedding highlight video, we loved it and couldn't wait to show it to our friends and family. They ALL loved the quality of the video. RIMAS, you truly are the best!! Book him for your event!!! You won't be disappointed! We got married on November 17, 2017.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

There is no other was to start this than by saying RIMAS IS A FABULOUS WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER. He managed to capture every single special moment of my wedding day, and yet he was basically invisible while doing it. He was the easiest person to work with- like ever.

But the real reason you should book Rimas is because he will create the most AMAZING and UNIQUE video of your wedding day that you can watch over and over like a million times and relive the emotions and love of your wedding day. Things people say to me about my video: "That is the best wedding video I have ever watched." "You guys look like movie stars." "This video is like a real music video!" "I wish he made our wedding video."

So if you want a wedding video that makes you look like a movie star in a music video that Is the best thing you've ever seen and all your friends will want, you should book Rimas.

Profile Picture Cori, 11/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We are so so glad that we hired Rimas as our wedding videographer. We were blown away when he sent us the highlight film of our big day and can not wait to see the documentary. Despite having a tropical storm on our wedding day, Rimas made us feel completely comfortable behind the camera and we hardly even noticed that he was there filming everything. He was like a silent ninja! The planning process was easy and painless and we could not be happier with the way our video turned out!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Choosing a videographer for our wedding was a big decision for us. We wanted someone who could capture the essence of our wedding and deliver a video that would have us reliving the special day for years to come. After looking around, we came across Rimas and his body of work. After some binging, we were convinced that Rimas could deliver exactly what we were looking for.

Fast forward to the wedding, Rimas was AWESOME. He made us feel incredibly comfortable with the process and always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. To top it off, we received the short, edited video less than three weeks after the wedding and it was perfect! I'm not sure how he does it, but he was able to put together a 3 min video that captured every memorable moment of the wedding. Our family and friends were all raving about the video. We truly couldn't be happier.

To put it bluntly, Rimas is worth every penny. I highly recommend that you consider hiring him for your wedding or special event!

Profile Picture samantha, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

We cannot stop watching our wedding video. It exceeded every expectation we had. Which is doubly amazing given that Rimas pulled it all off while being practically unnoticeable throughout the event. He was highly professional, worked well with our photographer, and somehow managed to be everywhere at the right moment. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ran, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rimas went beyond our expectations!! He made our videos look soooo dreamy!! We LOVE his work and will always recommend him to other couples!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

RImas film is the BEST!! He is very responsive! Our wedding video came out perfect!!! He is so talented!!! Highly reccomend !!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form

We'll be honest. We were a little worried about hiring RIMAS for our wedding because we didn't see the value of having a raw tape of our wedding video, and because when we first talked to him, he asked for less information than we thought he would need.

HE. KILLED. IT.

He did an incredible job of capturing the most important moments of our wedding, which was especially challenging because he had to do with two weddings (Catholic + Hindu). He was on time and very professional about his job, and was able to produce very quality video - he did a full wedding video as well as two highlight reels (one five minute and one fifteen minute video). I didn't expect to do this but we watch all three versions fairly regularly and I think they will stand the test of time to show our children eventually.

I highly recommend RIMAS to anyone I've talked to who needs videographers locally.

Rimas, thank you for capturing the best moment of my life thus far and for being so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Sherene, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Hard Drive, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

PHENOMENAL! You literally can't go wrong! Rimas captured our wedding beautifully and he's a true professional. Highly, highly, highly recommend! #thanksrimas #perfection #professional #inlove #justdoit #thebestever

Profile Picture Grace, 8/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

There are truly no words to properly expression how phenomenal Rimas is and how grateful my husband, myself, and our families are to have him film our big day. A genius of his craft, he perfectly encapsulated not just who my husband & I are as a couple, but all of the emotions our big day made both of us (and our families). I meet Rimas when he filmed my twin sister's (who went to GMU for film herself) wedding last year and seeing his amazing work with her & the fact he was so personable and professional working with her my family & I knew I'd need him for my big day ~ and he pulled through in spades! It was extremely important for me that my poor health not be the "belle of my ball" and although I was back in my wheelchair by the end of the night Rimas masked my major moments and made me look like a healthy princess. Your wedding day will fly by and is so full of wonderful moments that you'll want to re-live that only film can commemorate. My fairytale was turned into a Hollywood-grade film & I encourage everybody to make their's one too!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

I was really on the fence about whether or not to spend the money on a videographer. After looking through RIMAS work, I knew it would be worth the expense! He was really responsive to email and willing to work within my budget. Rimas captured everything- getting ready, the little touches we had throughout the venue, the ceremony, our vows, the speeches, the dancing, and more than all that- the overall feeling of the day! He also let us give input on what music we wanted included. We received our finished video about a month after the wedding- what a great one month anniversary present! And now I can say without hesitation that it was absolutely worth the money! I am so happy with our video! We have gotten many compliments from friend and family! Watching the video brings me back to the day and all the emotions I experienced! Our video is the perfect commemoration of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Cinematic, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Rimas does everything with excellence. On our wedding day, he weaved in and out of every situation to capture moments seamlessly. My husband and I joked that he was like a ninja. He captured every single thing, he didn’t miss a moment. When we saw our wedding video I shed tears of joy from being able to relive the day. It also made me laugh at moments I missed of our guests. Our families and friends also love the highlight video. We can’t thank you enough, Rimas. You are making the best decision of your wedded life by choosing Rimas.

Profile Picture The, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Rimas was fantastic to work with for our wedding. He communicated quickly and efficiently and was willing to work with me to provide the video I wanted. He worked well with all of my vendors and was so easy to interact with leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day. I wanted a highlight video that made you feel like you were at the events and it did just that! I get to relive my wedding everytime I see my video and I love it. He travelled to 3 different states over the course of two weeks and captured everything himself! I have no idea how he does it. Thanks so much Rimas!

Profile Picture Aarti, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews