RIM Photography Reviews

87 | Columbia, SC

87 Reviews for RIM Photography

Jennifer · Married on 12/05/2008

Renee is fabulous! She met us at the hair salon and several locations before and after the ceremony.

Sent on 12/05/2012

RIM Photography is the best! Very classic photography, great with lighting, portraits, etc.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Renee was very professional, creative, and knew exactly what she was doing. My fiancé and I booked her for our engagement photo session while we were vacationing in HHI. We had heavy rain for a few days and Renee was flexible by changing our session around the weather. We are very satisfied with the way our photos came out. If you want quality photos at an affordable price I highly recommend RIM photography!

Sent on 06/21/2017

C · Married on 10/21/2017

Great job and very personable.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Renee and her team were awesome! They were easy to work with, made sure we got all the pre-planned photos and took some really great candid shots. Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Renee was very timely in communicating with us as well as very timely in getting our photos and products to us. She is very friendly, professional, and easy to work with! We loved our pictures!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/20/2009

I loved the photos of my wedding. While moving my disc was lost in the midst of chaos and Renee replaced quickly. With her help and the fact that they were all on a disc, helped us share all of our memories with friends and family so easy. Thanks so much! I would definately re enlist her help for the 5 year anniversary party that we are planning.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Hillary · Married on 05/06/2017

Renee is fantastic! Our wedding pictures are so beautiful!

Sent on 07/12/2017

David · Married on 03/18/2017

Renee and her company were great! We ended up with so many beautiful pictures that we had a really hard time figuring which ones to put in our photo album. During the reception she helped direct things as if she was the wedding planner which we did not have and that was very helpful! There were many candid photos of us dancing, the various guests, and our wedding car that were a pleasant surprise and much appreciated. She has a very nice artistic flair and also great composition/framing to her photos. I/we highly recommend RIM Photography!

Sent on 06/19/2017

lee · Married on 09/05/2015

Wonderful experience! The pictures were perfect and Renee was truly a professional.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Monica · Married on 09/27/2014

3.5

The photos were amazing. I couldn't have asked for better! We received 700 photos that caught every part and angle of our special day. We were both very happy.

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • User3371945 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.0

I was happy with Renee's flexibility and she was very nice and helpful. There were a couple of pictures that I wanted to get and we forgot them. There was just too much going on and we did not have a good check list. We ended up with some beautiful pictures, but I would have liked a few more detail pictures that were a little more artistic. I'm sure part of this had to do with how chaotic the day was and how crazy some of my bridal party/family can be. Everything ended up getting rushed and a few people were really late. None of that is Renee's fault and she found a way to make the best out of our time and get some really good pictures.

Sent on 07/05/2013