RIM Photography Reviews

87 | Columbia, SC

87 Reviews for RIM Photography

Renee' of RIM Photography is most professional and wonderful with which to work. She captured the special and fun moments of the day in some fabulous photography. Renee' and was most adept at working with the wedding party after the ceremony to get the photos taken quickly as well as working the reception area flawlessly. I did shop around for a photographer and found the price ranges from one photographer to another to be ridiculous. I liked the variety of package options that Renee' had available in addition to the opportunity to tweak the package so that I wasn't paying for something I really didn't want. When looking for a photographer for your event, it is well worth your time to include RIM Photography as one of the choices to consider.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2014

This photography turned out amazing for our engagement and wedding pictures! She was very quick to respond and the quality was excellent. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Renee with RIM Photography is amazing! Renee took our engagement photos in 2013 and our wedding photos in June 2014. I cannot say enough good things about her talent, professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility, speed, quality, etc. Thank you for the memories you captured that we get to look at for a lifetime! Use RIM Photography - you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Casey · Married on 05/18/2014

Renee was fantastic to work with. She got all the shots we wanted and the pictures were beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/18/2014
  • User3120575 · 2+ years ago

Renee photographed our daughter's wedding and captured the true essence of the day. She is very focused and works hard to be in the right place at the right time. We were thrilled with the results! There were a few moments that we felt she could have benefitted from having an assistant to just help her juggle all the equipment she was carrying, but it didn't affect the end product.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Blythe · Married on 09/21/2013

From the Bridal Portrait to the Wedding Photos, RIM Photography was outstanding! Renee is so personable and easy to work with and that makes a busy, stressed bride incredibly happy and at ease. Her photos are breath taking and exquisite. When I looked at the photos from our wedding, it brought tears to my eyes a number of times because they were so beautiful and she captured the moments so well! My husband, family, and friends feel the same way. There is no way for me to put into words just how perfect the photos are and how happy I am that I chose RIM Photography for our wedding. These are photos that make me relive that glorious day every time I look at them. What bride doesn't want to get to relive those moments and emotions even though the day has passed?! It is such a blessing. Any bride reading this and wondering who to choose or whether or not to use Renee and RIM Photography, pick her. Her prices are incredibly well priced, especially considering how experienced she is and how skilled she is. Choosing RIM Photography was one of the best decisions I made throughout the planning process. AND she gets the photos back to you so incredibly fast! I am not sure there are many, if any, photographers that get the photos back as quickly as she does. All the way around, RIM Photography is awesome. Highly recommending her is an understatement.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Liz · Married on 09/14/2013

I was very impressed with her creativity, thoughtfulness, and attention to detail! Renee has given us precious memories of two very special weddings!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Renee's shots are just beautiful. When I received the link for the photographs it was like my birthday, New Year, wedding and birth of my children!!!!! Her presence at our little wedding was just perfect. I couldn't thank her enough for being our photographer. I just knew the pictures would be great, but I didn't know that they would be this GREAT!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Cindy · Married on 05/18/2013

Renee was fantastic! She was willing to do anything we asked. The photos were great. She managed to capture some unique and priceless moments.

Sent on 06/29/2013

RIM Photography was the icing on the cake at our wedding! Renee's professionalism and experience made for a seamless execution of photographing our ceremony and reception. Her photographs truly told the story of our special day from start to finish.

Sent on 07/07/2013

lida · Married on 04/09/2013

Very pleases with photos and Renee!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Molesey · Married on 12/29/2012

Professional and friendly service. My family commented that "she blended right in". We would highly recommend Renee!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Bill · Married on 11/10/2012

Renee's talent added SO much to our wedding! She captured so many memories for Ann and I and helped to makes this special day in our lives even more memorable!!

Sent on 12/23/2012

Cara · Married on 10/12/2012

Renee is a joy to work with. Although she is from Columbia, her work is just as good, if not better, than most of the photographers on Hilton Head, and she gives you a lot more for less. In our first meeting we discussed what my style goal was, and seemed excited that I wanted more candid shots than formals. Her packages are vast and very fair, and we decided on “The Edisto,” 6 hours of coverage and 3 coffee table books, not to mention full rights to the edited photos. A week before the wedding she sent me my ideal “shot list” and asked for all the names of my bridal party and parents. On wedding day, she knew everyone’s name! She arrived on time and ready to go, getting all the traditional “detail” shots, as well as behind the scenes with my bridesmaids. When it came time to walk down the aisle, she explained exactly where she was going to be, and the ideal place for my dad and I to stop for a photo, and she was so right! Because our photos were being taken during sunset, the lighting was a bit tricky, but she moved us to make sure we got the best background, lighting and poses. She kept the formals fun, and even got some “behind the scenes” shots from those that I just love. The reception was no different, she was literally in the middle of the dance floor, snapping away, and I think I have at least one photo of everyone who was at the wedding. At first I was concerned about only having one photographer at the event, but she had 6 cameras on her at all time, and seemed to be everywhere. It would have been a waste to add the second photographer because I got more than I expected with just her. After the wedding, she had some sneak peek photos up within hours, and the full gallery was available at exactly the 2 week mark, and I received my disks just a week after that. Overall, I couldn’t be more pleased with the service, quality and attention I received from Renee, I highly recommend her to any bride looking for wedding photography.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Beth · Married on 09/15/2012

Renee was amazing from our first phone call. She really got to know us and understand who we were, and her photographs reflected that. We get so many compliments on our wedding pictures. Her packages were a great value, and I couldn't believe everything we got for what we paid. The coffee table books are my favorite! I had so much fun picking out the pictures for that, and that's what we show to everyone who wasn't at the event. Renee knows the coast very well, and she grabbed us at the time that the lighting was absolutely perfect on the beach! Those are pictures I will treasure forever. In addition to her professionalism, Renee is just an awesome person to have around you on your special day!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Katie · Married on 05/26/2012

Renee did a great job documenting my wedding day. She also did our engagement pictures and made it fun and easy! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a personable, professional photographer!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Adam · Married on 05/26/2012

Renee was incredibly professional, friendly and easy to work with. It was like having another friend at our wedding and my wife and I could not believe how well the our photographs turned out and how fast we received them. 5 stars all around!!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2011

I highly recommend RIM Photography. Renee was fabulous and my pictures came out amazing. She captured everything I could ask for and then some. She was very professional but made the process fun. My pictures were ready online for viewing within a week of my wedding. I had so many beautiful photos to choose from when it came time to make my albums it was very difficult.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Margaret · Married on 08/13/2011

Truly an artist. Just the best.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/23/2011

RIM photography provided not only captured images from my wedding but captured memories. I look back through my photos and see so many small, amazing moments I missed but Renee was able to capture. She was professional, prompt, and above all understood exactly what I wanted (AND MADE IT HAPPEN)! I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Renee did an exceptional job photographing my wedding. She captured beautiful shots- action and posed. But her specialty shots are "in the moment" sones. The ones I treasure the most from that day. She made my wedding album and did an unbelievable job. I looked at my pictures the other night and immediately felt all those emotions she captured on camera. The book is beautiful and my most treasured keepsake. I would highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Chase · Married on 03/20/2010

Renee was an excellent photographer and captured each moment as they were happening; nothing was staged which we really appreciated. She is very timely in her email and phone correspondence and was a pleasure to work with for our big day.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Lindsay · Married on 12/12/2009

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!!!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Anna · Married on 10/10/2009

Awesome photographer. :) Renee is such a great person an does a fabulous job. The pictures she got were amazing. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Babs · Married on 06/27/2009

Renee was more than willing to travel to Hilton Head for our wedding. She was extremely professional and we couldn't have been happier to have her a part of our special day! Our photos really captured the whole excitement and happiness of the day. I would recommend her highly!

Sent on 04/24/2013