Rillhurst Farm Reviews

Rillhurst Farm View more information

• Mubeen
    Mubeen K. Married on 06/26/2021

Wonderful!

We are so incredibly grateful and happy that we chose Rillhurst Farm as our venue. Our wedding day felt perfect to us. Lanie and Ian were our main contacts and they were just amazing. They were helpful, welcoming, and accommodating every step of the way. Ian gave us a great tour of the farm and very thorough walk through two weeks before with our vendors. We really appreciated that we never felt rushed or pushed at any step of the way. He was also just a text away the entire weekend and helped us with any issues we had, like figuring out where the trash goes or having a gate opened. And every time I emailed Lanie (and I did so many times with random questions) she answered back so quickly and helped me with whatever I needed. I really appreciated that I could count on them. My family rented the manor house for the wedding weekend and our stay was so comfortable and luxurious. The house has historic charm but also the modern fittings of a fancy hotel. Every window has a picturesque view. If you have your wedding at Rillhurst, please do yourself a favor and stay at the house. Our actual wedding day felt like a dream. The chairs and tables were set up perfectly for our florist and event planner. Our ceremony was during golden hour by the lake with a background chorus of frogs and birds singing, which we loved. The reception was in the barn and it looked so pretty with the hanging lights they have set up in the rafters. We rented a bathroom trailer which was very useful because it was close to the barn. It does get very dark at night so we loved that our guests didn't have to walk far to use it. Overall we had an amazing experience at Rillhurst and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to have an intimate, scenic wedding. Thank you to the amazing team at Rillhurst!
  • Bethany
    Bethany G. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing venue on a working farm with breath taking views!

Lanie and Ian did a fantastic job helping us plan our big day! They pointed us in the right direction and helped us talk thru all of the details.
    Victoria G. Married on 10/18/2020

Beautiful Virginian Farm with luxurious details

Rillhurst has so many different offerings that it made our wedding truly unique and magical. First, they have a beautiful farmhouse that my guests were able to stay in for the whole weekend. The decor, linens, and mattresses were sooo comfortable and we immediately felt at home. The kitchen is gorgeous and I loved making breakfast with my bridesmaids the morning of my wedding. We also had our rehearsal dinner out on the large and brand-new deck. We fit four large farmhouse tables and 20 chairs there, and the bistro lights hung around the deck added so much romantic ambiance. For the actual ceremony, we had so many spots to pick from. We could have gotten married on their brand new dock, or out at their wooden altar at the far edge of the pond, or underneath a large oak tree near the farmhouse and near the barn for our reception. We opted for the oak tree and the Rillhurst group was so open to doing anything/everything unique and funky we wanted to do. The barn for the reception is just steps from the farmhouse. The barn has lights strung up that created a wonderful rustic vibe. My guests had a great time and we danced all night in the barn and ending the night looking up at the stars as a group. So happy I found Rillhurst and was able to have my dream wedding there!

Rillhurst Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Victoria! We loved having you and helping to create your perfect wedding. It truly was our pleasure! We are thrilled to hear you had such a great experience :) We hope you will consider coming back to Rillhurst for anniversaries in the years to come!
    Jessica Married on 01/19/2017

Beautiful Venue and Amazing Staff

This venue is gorgeous and has the sweetest and most accommodating team on site. They will make sure your day is flawless. You can feel that they really care about their clients and helping create successful events. They make vendors lives very easy by being flexible, accommodating, and their communication is quick. Their team mentality is so refreshing and their level of care is everything we love to work with. I definitely recommend them!

Rillhurst Farm's reply:

Thank you SO much for the wonderful review Jes! We really appreciate it. You guys were a pleasure to work with as well!