11 Reviews for Righteous Oaks Floral

Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
9 Righteous Oaks Floral Reviews

Working with Righteous Oaks was truly amazing! The vibrant, enthusiastic company totally nailed my floral vision. JoBeth, the owner, is so easy to work with...Very responsive, warm and professional. I would recommended Righteous Oaks Floral Company again and again!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

JoBeth Martin of Righteous Oaks Floral Design is simply amazing! I have had the opportunity to work with her several times and I'm never disappointed. She recently made some bouquets for me for an event I had - they were beautiful and just what I wanted. If you are looking for a floral designer she's your person, give her a call - you will be thrilled you did!!

Profile Picture Lorena, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This company is not only comprised of individuals who are incredibly talented and creative, they are also some of the most caring and giving people I have met. They made my day incredible. The flowers, set up, and everything about the style was better than I could have envisioned (and I'm an artist...historically hard to match!) But they blew me away. Elegant, and earthy chic was what I wanted, and they delivered above and beyond. JoBeth and her crew are incredible kind and thoughtful people, and took the time to talk through my vision and desires, talk about how they could make it happen, and came through in a tremendous way. I will be recommending them to everyone, whether it be a private elopement, or large scale celebration, they will make your dream a reality!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

JoBeth and her team are such gems. Righteous Oaks recently did the florals for an Anniversary Bridal Show - and nailed it. They dreamt up a tropical modern look with large leafs and bright florals which could be seen tatsefully throughout the room. Brides kept saying wow, how beautiful and the pictures post Event don’t do their job justice. Highly recommend Righteous Oaks for any florals needed. Fantastic designs, thoughtful service and Event better Leadership. Thanks again JoBeth.

Profile Picture Emore, 6/8/18, 9 Reviews
4.7

JoBeth at Righteous Oaks Floral was very accommodating to my budget and had the desire to make my vision come to life. Her team was flexible the day of the wedding and everything was set on time. The arrangements were BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stunning. That’s how I describe the finished look of our son’s satellite wedding reception that JoBeth Martin of Righteous Oaks Florals designed and executed. As she helped me identify the look that I wanted, her vision grew as to how to beautifully make it happen. Feeling overwhelmed myself, it was a great comfort knowing that she had a plan and had it all under control. I fully trusted her and she fully delivered. Our venue host commented that it was the best that venue had ever looked. Her craft is a gift for sure, but the heart with which she does her work makes the experience a gift for all to enjoy.

Profile Picture Meg, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Beautiful work, everyone commented on the flowers and decorating at my wedding done by JoBeth! I recommend her to everyone. She has such great vision and is so sensitive and in tuned to her clients and figuring out how to create their vision come to life.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

JoBeth with Righteous Oaks did bouquets, a tablescape and a ceremony backdrop for a vow renewal that I planned, and we could not have been happier. She went above and beyond from the initial email communication to the day of the event, where she even helped me move furniture and clean up. Her designs were unique and creative and so beautiful. I completely recommend her!

Profile Picture Callie, 9/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have nothing but good things to say about Righteous Oaks Floral and Jobeth Martin. She did all of the flowers for my wedding, including my bridal bouquet. It was exactly what I wanted. She really worked with me on what I needed, and she did a fantastic job making the venue and bouquets reflect my style and my heart for what that day would represent. It was beautiful. On top of that she makes you feel like she genuinely cares about the bride and she is a delight just to be around, which is refreshing during the stressful wedding planning time.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/23/13, 1 Review