Righteous Oaks Floral Reviews

32 Reviews for Righteous Oaks Floral

• Eryn

Eryn H. · Getting married on 06/28/2021

Floral genius

I don't know the first thing about floral arrangments but I do have a Pinterest board full of wonderful ideas. They have been so patient with me and consistent. They have taken my ideas and created ideas for me I had not even considered. I'm very pleased so far and I'm so excited to see how everything turns out for our BIG DAY!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Wow. What a sweet review. We are going to make your big day AWESOME!! You have been such a joy to work with and we really feel privileged to be a part of your wedding.
  • Julie

Julie F. · Married on 10/10/2020

A Dream Come True

JoBeth was incredible to work with. We got married on 10/10/2020 during a pandemic and there were a lot of changes and moving pieces to our wedding and could not have been happier to work with someone like JoBeth. She was able to exceed all expectations for our wedding day. I wanted more of a mountain/woodlands look instead of heavy on flowers and she worked with me to make it EXACTLY how we wanted. I got so many compliments on the ceremony site, my bouquet, the arrangements for the head table and everything else. She was sweet, patient, and so darn creative. We used pompas grass for the ceremony site and it was literally like a dream come true. I highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Julie, the pleasure truly was mine. You and Drew were such an amazing couple to work with and we truly felt like it was a privilege to be a part of your day. I love that you were open to my creative ideas. I think we truly did create a wedding that was one of a kind and perfectly fitting for you....which is always our goal. Thank you for the opportunity.
  • Terri

Terri S. · Married on 09/06/2020

Mountain wedding

JoBeth created the most beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements I’ve ever seen! Everyone was especially blown away by the Bridal bouquet! It was spectacular! She also decorated our cake with flowers. I would highly recommend JoBeth with Righteousness Oaks Flowers!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Maggie O. · Married on 09/05/2020

The BEST! JoBeth is amazing!

I was a bride who had no idea what kind of flowers I liked or even wanted in my wedding. I inquired with JoBeth and sent her some inspo photos and she made my dream come true. She was so on top of everything and helped make sure my day ran smoothly. I would recommend her 100%! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/16/2020

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie. It was such a pleasure working with you. You were a beautiful bride and it was an amazing day!
  • Erin

Erin B. · Married on 06/05/2020

They made my wedding day a dream come true

Righteous Oaks Floral will make your wedding day everything you dreamed. I did not even know how to express what I wanted on my wedding day, but what she created was everything I dreamed of. The women who work for Righteous Oak Floral will make you feel comfortable and confident that your special day will be perfect.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Hey Erin. Thanks so much for such a great review. You know how much I loved being a part of your special day and so excited to celebrate your marriage to Ben. I will remember what a special day it was for a long time.

Mehrun R. · Married on 04/11/2020

Out of this world florist!!!

Righteous Oaks Floral gave us our dream wedding. JoBeth is an amazing designer, and brought my vision to life. She went above and beyond for our wedding. She is very attentive, detail-oriented, and caring. There are not enough great things I could possibly say about her and her designs. Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were!! 11/10 would recommend Righteous Oaks Floral.

Sent on 12/28/2020

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

It was such a joy to be a part of your special day with your wonderful Jessie. It was so much fun to work with you on just the right design plan. I love working with a bride whose loves flowers so much and has great taste. I partnership made in heaven!

Meghan C. · Married on 02/02/2020

Excellent Floral Vendor

Although it didn't work out in the end due to other circumstances, I would highly recommend JoBeth. She was flexible and worked so much with me on all aspects from floral selection to price. She is kind and goes the extra mile to accommodate as best as possible. She is a great communicator and will do what it takes to meet the needs of any bride. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. Very best wishes for your wedding and upcoming marriage. It has been a pleasure being a part of your journey.
  • Sarah

Sarah A. · Married on 01/18/2020

Dream Wedding Florals!!

Jo Beth and her team are truly A DREAM!!! Not only did Righteous Oaks make my visions come to life, they went above and beyond with our wedding florals! Jo Beth read my mind and nailed every single detail!! Righteous Oaks is unmatched in professionalism, quality, and creativity!! Thank you so much for making our big day an absolute dream come true!!!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! Working with clients like you are our dream come true. it was our privilege and joy to be a part of your day.
  • Barbara

Barbara T. · Married on 12/19/2019

Blessed to have you as our wedding florist!

I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful and exquisite florals and centerpieces for our daughter's wedding. Everything was stunning! The bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were everything Katie envisioned and more! The isle markers at the church were beautiful and we were able to use them at the reception as well! The table centerpieces were breath-taking and absolutely perfect on the tables. The crystal candlelight centerpieces glistening made the room even more beautiful and special. The large centerpiece behind the sweetheart table was perfectly placed as the focal point of the room. All my guests commented on how beautiful the centerpieces were and after the sun went down, the candlelight was magical!

Thank you for working with us to stay on budget and even though it was a small wedding job, you never made us feel that way. You gave us the time and attention to every detail. You are the very best and we truly are blessed to have you as our daughter's wedding florist. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

It was truly my pleasure. Your family is special and it was so sweet to see the love you have for your sweet Katie. I really love a Christmas wedding so this was extra fun for me!
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 07/20/2019

JoBeth is awesome

Our flowers were so beautiful, I loved everything about how they turned out! JoBeth was amazing to work with!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and your sweet mom to plan your special day. You were so beautiful. It was so fun working at Garland Mountain and creating just what you were dreaming of to make your wedding beautiful. Thank you for inviting us to be a part.
  • Faith

Faith L. · Married on 04/10/2019

Beautiful and creative flowers!

Wonderful questions were asked to determine what type of flowers, colors, etc. I did not have a good idea of what I wanted, so I left a lot up to the Righteous Oak's Floral team's imagination. It turned out so beautifully and exactly the way I wanted it!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Gia

Gia · Married on 11/10/2018

Nicest Team and Amazing Designs

JoBeth and her team were a joy to work with and we greatly appreciated all she did to make our dream a reality. The flowers were amazing and the designs were so creative! I highly recommend for anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

The pleasure was truly ours. You are a joy and I loved being a small part of your special day with your wonderful Brian. Many blessings for the coming year.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Professional, Creative, Easy-Going, On Budget

I chose to work with Righteous Oaks Floral after meeting with JoBeth and talking about my ideas for my wedding with her. I had gotten quotes from four other florists, I met with two, and talked in person with two, and JoBeth by far was the most accommodating for me and my budget. She understood that my vision required to work within a strict budget, and she made recommendations for me on how to get there. She added in items last-minute for me. Her team showed up on the day of my wedding on time and worked professionally to create a beautiful event. Her team stayed later than they agreed to ensure the wedding went over smoothly- from my hanging chandelier down to every candle being lit. I couldn't recommend this team more to you! Include JoBeth early on in the process and you will not be disappointed to work with her creativity- but, know she'll be there for you the entire way! Thank you so much JoBeth!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Lauren, what a wonderful review. Our whole team truly loved working with you to create your beautiful wedding. The privilege was truly ours and your confidence in us means so much.
  • Shayna

Shayna C. · Married on 09/02/2018

Perfect, couldn't ask for more!

JoBeth and her team are absolutely amazing! She listened to everything we had for our vision and made it come true even more beautiful than I had imagined. Our colors were various shades of peach and coral and the arrangements were simply stunning! Besides saying Yes and I Do, selecting Righteous Oaks Floral + Design was the best decision I made!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

What kind words. I hope you know what a true joy it was working with the two of you. From the first day we met I knew it would be awesome. I have admiration and respect for you and it truly was a privilege to be a part of your special day.
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow. Incredible. Better than I could have imagined

You want to use this vendor!! She is wonderful, kind and supportive, wants to help you as best as she can. She went above and beyond..... way more than we asked of her!! If only the flowers lasted forever :( but thankfully the pictures of them remind us of the beauty she made! can't say enough good things about JoBeth!! You will regret not choosing her!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Oh Morgan... thank you so much for your kind words. It was so much fun working with you to bring your wedding vision to life. I loved everything about it and the pale blue color palette was definitely one of my favorites of the year. You were a strikingly beautiful bride and your joyful spirit just radiated as well.

Jennings · Married on 08/01/2018

100% Perfection

Jo Beth at Righteous Oaks Floral knew just what I wanted and needed. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! She and her team understood my vision and brought it to life. Would totally recommend them!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Hi Jennings. Thanks so much for the great review. I absolutely loved working with you. You have impeccable taste and are such a joy to work with... made our job easy.
  • Mrs.

Mrs. · Married on 06/11/2018

Wonderful service and kind vendor

JoBeth cares about her work and her clients and is a sweetheart. She sent me photos of her work and we discussed over the phone about what I was looking for. I trusted her expertise and my arch and bridal bouquet blew me away! 100% exceeded my expectations. She is amazing at what she does, listens to her clients, and is very easy to work with. Loved working with her and would do it again and again and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. It was such a joy working with you. You were such an amazingly beautiful bride. It was so special to see the love that the two of you share.
  • Emore

Emore · Married on 06/08/2018

JoBeth and her team are such gems. Righteous Oaks recently did the florals for an Anniversary Bridal Show - and nailed it. They dreamt up a tropical modern look with large leafs and bright florals which could be seen tatsefully throughout the room. Brides kept saying wow, how beautiful and the pictures post Event don’t do their job justice. Highly recommend Righteous Oaks for any florals needed. Fantastic designs, thoughtful service and Event better Leadership. Thanks again JoBeth.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you Emore for the wonderful review. You are absolutely wonderful to work with and I so appreciate your professionalism and talent. I look forward to many events together in the future.

Sandy M. · Married on 03/25/2018

She was such a great help!

JoBeth was awesome. She was more than a florist or even a designer. Planning a wedding can be stressful on everyone, JoBeth has planned a few of her own and brought her experience as not only a designer, but also a mom of the bride. She was able to put my mind at ease, and help my daughter make decisions and choices that made her day, in her words. “Perfect!”
    Everything was beautiful and just as we had discussed. I would highly recommend her and even more, I would hire her again!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

I loved so much working with you and Lauren to make her wedding wonderful. You know that I have loved Lauren for years and being a part of her special day was so precious for me. Every daughter should be so blessed to such loving parents who take such joy in giving their daughter such a special day. I know it was a day that she will never forget.

Mary · Married on 03/04/2018

Working with Righteous Oaks was truly amazing! The vibrant, enthusiastic company totally nailed my floral vision. JoBeth, the owner, is so easy to work with...Very responsive, warm and professional. I would recommended Righteous Oaks Floral Company again and again!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Such a wonderful review means so much to us, especially coming from someone who knows the industry so well. Thank you so much.

Lorena · Married on 01/14/2018

JoBeth Martin of Righteous Oaks Floral Design is simply amazing! I have had the opportunity to work with her several times and I'm never disappointed. She recently made some bouquets for me for an event I had - they were beautiful and just what I wanted. If you are looking for a floral designer she's your person, give her a call - you will be thrilled you did!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you Lorena. You are the best and everyone who has the opportunity to work with you is truly blessed by your kindness and amazing talent. I am looking forward to lots of wonderful events together in the future.

Kirsten · Married on 10/28/2017

This company is not only comprised of individuals who are incredibly talented and creative, they are also some of the most caring and giving people I have met. They made my day incredible. The flowers, set up, and everything about the style was better than I could have envisioned (and I'm an artist...historically hard to match!) But they blew me away. Elegant, and earthy chic was what I wanted, and they delivered above and beyond. JoBeth and her crew are incredible kind and thoughtful people, and took the time to talk through my vision and desires, talk about how they could make it happen, and came through in a tremendous way. I will be recommending them to everyone, whether it be a private elopement, or large scale celebration, they will make your dream a reality!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for acknowledging what an awesome team I work with to make wedding dreams come true. I am so grateful to have them and so thrilled they could be such an important part of your special day. It was our pleasure to work with you too. Love ya girl!

Lauren · event on: 10/20/2017

Uniquely designed elements, super helpful. A great resource in addition to a creative, hardworking floral designer. She offers a tremendous value as well. We were happy to work with JoBeth on our October Costume Mixer!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you Lauren Hines and Atlanta WEP for the great review. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your amazing team.

Sharon · event on: 07/01/2017

As a graduate florist of 14 years, I can say that Righteous Oaks' design quality, attention to detail, and situational interpretation is surpassed by none! Their work continually receives accolades and the genuine care they demonstrated is exceptional. I will be using them for all my future event florals!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon. That means so much coming from you.

Meg · Married on 09/24/2016

Stunning. That’s how I describe the finished look of our son’s satellite wedding reception that JoBeth Martin of Righteous Oaks Florals designed and executed. As she helped me identify the look that I wanted, her vision grew as to how to beautifully make it happen. Feeling overwhelmed myself, it was a great comfort knowing that she had a plan and had it all under control. I fully trusted her and she fully delivered. Our venue host commented that it was the best that venue had ever looked. Her craft is a gift for sure, but the heart with which she does her work makes the experience a gift for all to enjoy.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thanks for the glowing review. It was a special night wasn't it?!!