Righteous Oaks Floral Reviews

Righteous Oaks Floral 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Professional, Creative, Easy-Going, On Budget

I chose to work with Righteous Oaks Floral after meeting with JoBeth and talking about my ideas for my wedding with her. I had gotten quotes from four other florists, I met with two, and talked in person with two, and JoBeth by far was the most accommodating for me and my budget. She understood that my vision required to work within a strict budget, and she made recommendations for me on how to get there. She added in items last-minute for me. Her team showed up on the day of my wedding on time and worked professionally to create a beautiful event. Her team stayed later than they agreed to ensure the wedding went over smoothly- from my hanging chandelier down to every candle being lit. I couldn't recommend this team more to you! Include JoBeth early on in the process and you will not be disappointed to work with her creativity- but, know she'll be there for you the entire way! Thank you so much JoBeth!

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Lauren, what a wonderful review. Our whole team truly loved working with you to create your beautiful wedding. The privilege was truly ours and your confidence in us means so much.
  • Shayna

Shayna Clinkscales · Married on 09/02/2018

Perfect, couldn't ask for more!

JoBeth and her team are absolutely amazing! She listened to everything we had for our vision and made it come true even more beautiful than I had imagined. Our colors were various shades of peach and coral and the arrangements were simply stunning! Besides saying Yes and I Do, selecting Righteous Oaks Floral + Design was the best decision I made!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Righteous Oaks Floral 8
    Righteous Oaks Floral 9

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

What kind words. I hope you know what a true joy it was working with the two of you. From the first day we met I knew it would be awesome. I have admiration and respect for you and it truly was a privilege to be a part of your special day.
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow. Incredible. Better than I could have imagined

You want to use this vendor!! She is wonderful, kind and supportive, wants to help you as best as she can. She went above and beyond..... way more than we asked of her!! If only the flowers lasted forever :( but thankfully the pictures of them remind us of the beauty she made! can't say enough good things about JoBeth!! You will regret not choosing her!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Oh Morgan... thank you so much for your kind words. It was so much fun working with you to bring your wedding vision to life. I loved everything about it and the pale blue color palette was definitely one of my favorites of the year. You were a strikingly beautiful bride and your joyful spirit just radiated as well.

Jennings · Married on 08/01/2018

100% Perfection

Jo Beth at Righteous Oaks Floral knew just what I wanted and needed. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! She and her team understood my vision and brought it to life. Would totally recommend them!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Hi Jennings. Thanks so much for the great review. I absolutely loved working with you. You have impeccable taste and are such a joy to work with... made our job easy.

Emore · Married on 06/08/2018

JoBeth and her team are such gems. Righteous Oaks recently did the florals for an Anniversary Bridal Show - and nailed it. They dreamt up a tropical modern look with large leafs and bright florals which could be seen tatsefully throughout the room. Brides kept saying wow, how beautiful and the pictures post Event don’t do their job justice. Highly recommend Righteous Oaks for any florals needed. Fantastic designs, thoughtful service and Event better Leadership. Thanks again JoBeth.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you Emore for the wonderful review. You are absolutely wonderful to work with and I so appreciate your professionalism and talent. I look forward to many events together in the future.

Sandy Mcdeermond · Married on 03/25/2018

She was such a great help!

JoBeth was awesome. She was more than a florist or even a designer. Planning a wedding can be stressful on everyone, JoBeth has planned a few of her own and brought her experience as not only a designer, but also a mom of the bride. She was able to put my mind at ease, and help my daughter make decisions and choices that made her day, in her words. “Perfect!”
    Everything was beautiful and just as we had discussed. I would highly recommend her and even more, I would hire her again!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

I loved so much working with you and Lauren to make her wedding wonderful. You know that I have loved Lauren for years and being a part of her special day was so precious for me. Every daughter should be so blessed to such loving parents who take such joy in giving their daughter such a special day. I know it was a day that she will never forget.

Mary · Married on 03/04/2018

Working with Righteous Oaks was truly amazing! The vibrant, enthusiastic company totally nailed my floral vision. JoBeth, the owner, is so easy to work with...Very responsive, warm and professional. I would recommended Righteous Oaks Floral Company again and again!

Sent on 12/11/2018
    Righteous Oaks Floral 10

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Such a wonderful review means so much to us, especially coming from someone who knows the industry so well. Thank you so much.

Lorena · Married on 01/14/2018

JoBeth Martin of Righteous Oaks Floral Design is simply amazing! I have had the opportunity to work with her several times and I'm never disappointed. She recently made some bouquets for me for an event I had - they were beautiful and just what I wanted. If you are looking for a floral designer she's your person, give her a call - you will be thrilled you did!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you Lorena. You are the best and everyone who has the opportunity to work with you is truly blessed by your kindness and amazing talent. I am looking forward to lots of wonderful events together in the future.

Kirsten · Married on 10/28/2017

This company is not only comprised of individuals who are incredibly talented and creative, they are also some of the most caring and giving people I have met. They made my day incredible. The flowers, set up, and everything about the style was better than I could have envisioned (and I'm an artist...historically hard to match!) But they blew me away. Elegant, and earthy chic was what I wanted, and they delivered above and beyond. JoBeth and her crew are incredible kind and thoughtful people, and took the time to talk through my vision and desires, talk about how they could make it happen, and came through in a tremendous way. I will be recommending them to everyone, whether it be a private elopement, or large scale celebration, they will make your dream a reality!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Righteous Oaks Floral 11
    Righteous Oaks Floral 12

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for acknowledging what an awesome team I work with to make wedding dreams come true. I am so grateful to have them and so thrilled they could be such an important part of your special day. It was our pleasure to work with you too. Love ya girl!

Meg · Married on 09/24/2016

Stunning. That’s how I describe the finished look of our son’s satellite wedding reception that JoBeth Martin of Righteous Oaks Florals designed and executed. As she helped me identify the look that I wanted, her vision grew as to how to beautifully make it happen. Feeling overwhelmed myself, it was a great comfort knowing that she had a plan and had it all under control. I fully trusted her and she fully delivered. Our venue host commented that it was the best that venue had ever looked. Her craft is a gift for sure, but the heart with which she does her work makes the experience a gift for all to enjoy.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thanks for the glowing review. It was a special night wasn't it?!!

Linda Miller · Married on 05/19/2016

Floral Plan

JoBeth took the time to understand my floral goals from a styling and cost perspective. My wedding was outdoors and my granddaughters were my wedding party. JoBeth ensured that the flowers they carried were age appropriate and would be keepsakes for them. They did an outstanding job of creating a beautiful outdoor set up as well as table set up for the reception. A true pleasure to work with.

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Linda, it was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding. I loved getting to know you and truly enjoyed getting to be with you on that special day. Your family was so precious and it was a joy to see the love being shared that day. You have such great taste so it was really fun to create designs to bring that vision to life.

Kirsten · Married on 06/13/2015

Beautiful work, everyone commented on the flowers and decorating at my wedding done by JoBeth! I recommend her to everyone. She has such great vision and is so sensitive and in tuned to her clients and figuring out how to create their vision come to life.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review. It was such a fun challenge to do your wedding with that awesome and different color scheme. You really had a great eye for how the colors would work together and it was exciting to see how it came together. So fun to do a wedding for an artist and fellow creative.

Callie · Married on 09/12/2013

JoBeth with Righteous Oaks did bouquets, a tablescape and a ceremony backdrop for a vow renewal that I planned, and we could not have been happier. She went above and beyond from the initial email communication to the day of the event, where she even helped me move furniture and clean up. Her designs were unique and creative and so beautiful. I completely recommend her!

Righteous Oaks Floral 13
    Righteous Oaks Floral 14
    Righteous Oaks Floral 15

Caitlin · Married on 03/23/2013

I have nothing but good things to say about Righteous Oaks Floral and Jobeth Martin. She did all of the flowers for my wedding, including my bridal bouquet. It was exactly what I wanted. She really worked with me on what I needed, and she did a fantastic job making the venue and bouquets reflect my style and my heart for what that day would represent. It was beautiful. On top of that she makes you feel like she genuinely cares about the bride and she is a delight just to be around, which is refreshing during the stressful wedding planning time.

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Righteous Oaks Floral 16

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you sweet Caitlin for this kind review. You know how much I loved doing your flowers. It was a unique and so special ceremony that really reflected you and Cosby. I am so happy that what we did with the floral designs were a good reflection of your taste as well.

Lauren · event on: 10/20/2017

Uniquely designed elements, super helpful. A great resource in addition to a creative, hardworking floral designer. She offers a tremendous value as well. We were happy to work with JoBeth on our October Costume Mixer!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you Lauren Hines and Atlanta WEP for the great review. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your amazing team.

Sharon · event on: 07/01/2017

As a graduate florist of 14 years, I can say that Righteous Oaks' design quality, attention to detail, and situational interpretation is surpassed by none! Their work continually receives accolades and the genuine care they demonstrated is exceptional. I will be using them for all my future event florals!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon. That means so much coming from you.

Dana Sheridan · Married on 11/03/2018

Very pretty

The flowers were beautiful. Only thing I would have chosen differently were the boutineers.

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Hi Dana. Thanks so much for your review. I'm sad that the bouts were not exactly what you wanted. We always strive to make things as perfect as possible. Thanks for the feedback.

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

JoBeth at Righteous Oaks Floral was very accommodating to my budget and had the desire to make my vision come to life. Her team was flexible the day of the wedding and everything was set on time. The arrangements were BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Righteous Oaks Floral 17
    Righteous Oaks Floral 18
    Righteous Oaks Floral 19
    Righteous Oaks Floral 20

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda for taking the time to send this review. You were such a beautiful bride and it was our pleasure being a part of your special day. I enjoyed so much getting to know you and your mom while we worked on the plans. Congrats!