Righteous Oaks Floral Reviews

11 | Canton, GA

11 Reviews for Righteous Oaks Floral

11 Righteous Oaks Floral Reviews

Emore · Married on 06/08/2018

JoBeth and her team are such gems. Righteous Oaks recently did the florals for an Anniversary Bridal Show - and nailed it. They dreamt up a tropical modern look with large leafs and bright florals which could be seen tatsefully throughout the room. Brides kept saying wow, how beautiful and the pictures post Event don’t do their job justice. Highly recommend Righteous Oaks for any florals needed. Fantastic designs, thoughtful service and Event better Leadership. Thanks again JoBeth.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you Emore for the wonderful review. You are absolutely wonderful to work with and I so appreciate your professionalism and talent. I look forward to many events together in the future.

Mary · Married on 03/04/2018

Working with Righteous Oaks was truly amazing! The vibrant, enthusiastic company totally nailed my floral vision. JoBeth, the owner, is so easy to work with...Very responsive, warm and professional. I would recommended Righteous Oaks Floral Company again and again!

Righteous Oaks Floral 1

Lorena · Married on 01/14/2018

JoBeth Martin of Righteous Oaks Floral Design is simply amazing! I have had the opportunity to work with her several times and I'm never disappointed. She recently made some bouquets for me for an event I had - they were beautiful and just what I wanted. If you are looking for a floral designer she's your person, give her a call - you will be thrilled you did!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you Lorena. You are the best and everyone who has the opportunity to work with you is truly blessed by your kindness and amazing talent. I am looking forward to lots of wonderful events together in the future.

Kirsten · Married on 10/28/2017

This company is not only comprised of individuals who are incredibly talented and creative, they are also some of the most caring and giving people I have met. They made my day incredible. The flowers, set up, and everything about the style was better than I could have envisioned (and I'm an artist...historically hard to match!) But they blew me away. Elegant, and earthy chic was what I wanted, and they delivered above and beyond. JoBeth and her crew are incredible kind and thoughtful people, and took the time to talk through my vision and desires, talk about how they could make it happen, and came through in a tremendous way. I will be recommending them to everyone, whether it be a private elopement, or large scale celebration, they will make your dream a reality!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Righteous Oaks Floral 2
    Righteous Oaks Floral 3

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for acknowledging what an awesome team I work with to make wedding dreams come true. I am so grateful to have them and so thrilled they could be such an important part of your special day. It was our pleasure to work with you too. Love ya girl!

Meg · Married on 09/24/2016

Stunning. That’s how I describe the finished look of our son’s satellite wedding reception that JoBeth Martin of Righteous Oaks Florals designed and executed. As she helped me identify the look that I wanted, her vision grew as to how to beautifully make it happen. Feeling overwhelmed myself, it was a great comfort knowing that she had a plan and had it all under control. I fully trusted her and she fully delivered. Our venue host commented that it was the best that venue had ever looked. Her craft is a gift for sure, but the heart with which she does her work makes the experience a gift for all to enjoy.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thanks for the glowing review. It was a special night wasn't it?!!

Kirsten · Married on 06/13/2015

Beautiful work, everyone commented on the flowers and decorating at my wedding done by JoBeth! I recommend her to everyone. She has such great vision and is so sensitive and in tuned to her clients and figuring out how to create their vision come to life.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review. It was such a fun challenge to do your wedding with that awesome and different color scheme. You really had a great eye for how the colors would work together and it was exciting to see how it came together. So fun to do a wedding for an artist and fellow creative.

Callie · Married on 09/12/2013

JoBeth with Righteous Oaks did bouquets, a tablescape and a ceremony backdrop for a vow renewal that I planned, and we could not have been happier. She went above and beyond from the initial email communication to the day of the event, where she even helped me move furniture and clean up. Her designs were unique and creative and so beautiful. I completely recommend her!

Righteous Oaks Floral 4
    Righteous Oaks Floral 5
    Righteous Oaks Floral 6

Caitlin · Married on 03/23/2013

I have nothing but good things to say about Righteous Oaks Floral and Jobeth Martin. She did all of the flowers for my wedding, including my bridal bouquet. It was exactly what I wanted. She really worked with me on what I needed, and she did a fantastic job making the venue and bouquets reflect my style and my heart for what that day would represent. It was beautiful. On top of that she makes you feel like she genuinely cares about the bride and she is a delight just to be around, which is refreshing during the stressful wedding planning time.

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Righteous Oaks Floral 7

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you sweet Caitlin for this kind review. You know how much I loved doing your flowers. It was a unique and so special ceremony that really reflected you and Cosby. I am so happy that what we did with the floral designs were a good reflection of your taste as well.

Lauren · event on: 10/20/2017

Uniquely designed elements, super helpful. A great resource in addition to a creative, hardworking floral designer. She offers a tremendous value as well. We were happy to work with JoBeth on our October Costume Mixer!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you Lauren Hines and Atlanta WEP for the great review. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your amazing team.

Sharon · event on: 07/01/2017

As a graduate florist of 14 years, I can say that Righteous Oaks' design quality, attention to detail, and situational interpretation is surpassed by none! Their work continually receives accolades and the genuine care they demonstrated is exceptional. I will be using them for all my future event florals!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon. That means so much coming from you.

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

JoBeth at Righteous Oaks Floral was very accommodating to my budget and had the desire to make my vision come to life. Her team was flexible the day of the wedding and everything was set on time. The arrangements were BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Righteous Oaks Floral 8
    Righteous Oaks Floral 9
    Righteous Oaks Floral 10
    Righteous Oaks Floral 11

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda for taking the time to send this review. You were such a beautiful bride and it was our pleasure being a part of your special day. I enjoyed so much getting to know you and your mom while we worked on the plans. Congrats!