RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 5
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 6
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7

Marisa · Married on 06/22/2017

Best Dj ever!!! Very professional but knows how to have fun. Hes not only a Dj he also helps by making suggestions to help guide the bride and groom from his experiance. Thank you so much for being a great Dj

Tammy · event on 06/16/2017

We were recommended Rig Entertainment by our venue. After calling and speaking with the owner Jay, we were able to meet with him and his DJ Trevor, who he thought would be a good fit for what we wanted. He was right, Trevor was excellent and helped make my daughter's special night turn out like she had dreamed. They have a great program that you fill in on the computer before the event. This program lets them know what songs you want and any special things you make note of on there too. They are professional and we had a great experience with them.
    Thank you Jay and Trevor!??

Sent on 07/05/2017

Daphnie · Married on 06/11/2017

Jay is not only an outstanding DJ who knows how to keep the party/event moving with the best music for a crowd of any age, but he is just a great person. Jay was the DJ and emcee of a large community fundraising event in Naples. Even though it was miserably hot during the outdoor event, Jay kept the event lively and energetic. he was extremely accommodating with the changes in the event programs, was very positive and upbeat. I would highly recommend Jay to anyone for any sized event.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Aleida · Married on 06/10/2017

Jay and his team did an amazing job entertaining at our wedding. Everything from the uplighting to the interaction with our guests was so fabulously well done. I look forward to hosting another event so that my husband and I can have the pleasure of Jay entertaining for us again! We highly highly recommend Jay and his team.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/10/2017

Great dj and very caring. Highly recommend his services!

Sent on 06/29/2017

adria · Married on 06/04/2017

Words cannot describe how awesome Jay and his team was! Seriously he blew us away with the good music, the dance floor was full the whole night. He kept the the party going literally till the venue had to kick us out! He was there for me through the whole wedding process and helped and guided me through it all! He went above and beyond the call of duty. Jay helped make my wedding day amazing! My guests raved that it was the best wedding they been to yet! Thank you for everything Jay.

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Jay is the best! From the very beginning of wedding planning, he has been my go-to. During our reception, he kept us on track with timing. He kept the party going from start to finish. All of my friends and family told me he was the best DJ they had ever seen at a wedding. I would highly recommend RIG Ent. services. They won't let you down and will make your wedding day as perfect as it is meant to be!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

I do not have a single clue what would have happened if Jay & Liz had not been a part of planning and running my wedding. Jay's #1 concern was me and my family and making sure we had the day of our dreams.

We came to him so far behind that we did not even know where to start. He was a life saver and my wedding was one of the best days of my life. He was there whenever I needed him, he was on top of every vendor, he was honest every step of the way. Him and his team had my event running so smoothly that all I had to focus on day of was getting married and having a kick ass party. If there was ever a problem, concern, or hiccup that day I will never know because it could not have any more of a perfect day.

Not only do I recommend you getting a wedding planner if you are having a wedding with more than 50 guests, I also HIGHLY recommend you high RIG Entertainment to do it.

Sent on 06/20/2017

kristin · Married on 05/27/2017

We knew Jay Rigden was going to be an excellent DJ based on a couple weddings we went to before. But WOW did he deliver! He guided our music choices and listened to our wants and expectations in order to tailor a very special wedding unique to us.

We had a tight time schedule and he managed to fit everything in and keep all involved on page throughout the night. He thought on his toes during the event to make sure everything went smoothly.

During the planning process he would check in with us and make sure things were going alright. He also was available within a few minutes by text or phone anytime we had questions.

We had a problem with our vendor for chairs and Jay searched for options for us and then simply decided to invest in his own and let us rent directly from him. The chairs were beautiful and clean and one less thing we had to worry about helped out immensely!

The most important thing I can say is that Jay kept everyone on the dance floor all night and made the reception and ceremony something unforgettable. You won't go wrong having RIG Entertainment by you side for you wedding or other event.

Nerissa · Married on 05/20/2017

When hiring Jay and RIG Entertainment for our wedding, we thought we were getting someone to play some music at our wedding and keep our guests up and dancing. They did that to perfection, but that was only the beginning. This is a company that truly cares about their clients and does not hesitate to go the extra mile every step of the way! They are consummate professionals who are very organized. Their number 1 priority, which is based more on actions than words, is to make sure that you have the wedding day of your dreams! Before hand they make sure they understand exactly what your wedding day dreams are so on the day of the wedding they can do anything and everything they can to make the dreams a reality. They use their years of experience to guide you and do it all with smile and unsurpassed level of enthusiasm. We don't know how we would have made it through our wedding day if not for RIG Entertainment!!!! 5 stars is nowhere near good enough for them!!! Hiring Jay and RIG Entertainment was probably the best decision we made when planning our wedding!!!!! Thank you for everything!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Lynn · Married on 05/20/2017

Jay with his assistant Liz did an outstanding job! He truly went above and beyond anything we ever expected. His attention to the the bride and groom's needs far surpassed the duties of just a DJ. He made sure they were happy, had water or drinks, had food, keep the party going, you name it, they did it all. He was able to adapt to our "changing" weather during the outside ceremony and even provided us with extra services to make up for some we were lacking. They were our "rainbow" and got us all through the day.
    Thank you is just not enough for all that they did!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Heather · Married on 05/19/2017

Our experience with Jay was very different from most brides and grooms. My husband and I got married in Florida in May. We hired a videographer who we believed to be reputable. He contracted out the work without telling us and someone else showed up the day of our wedding to film. After our wedding, months and months went by without any video or footage of our wedding day. My husband and I were completely crushed as we had heard that the videographer we had hired was not returning anyone’s emails or phone calls and people were not receiving their footage. Out of the blue Jay contacted me. He crossed paths with the gentleman that was hired by our videographer to film our wedding. He worked diligently to get us all our footage in a timely manner and contacted me several times to make sure I was happy. These days most people are out for money and we weren’t sure who we could trust. Jay is honest and true and is kind hearted. He wants people to be happy and for them to enjoy their wedding memories. Although Jay wasn’t directly involved on our wedding day he went above and beyond for strangers. Just from interacting with him these last few weeks I know that he is truly an honest, hard working invidual with great talent. I would recommend doing business with Jay on your special day.

He worked with me for weeks to get our footage to us and didn’t even know us! He really cares about others and went above and beyond.

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/06/2017

Jay was amazing. So much fun. Kept the crowd going. We go to about 1 wedding a month and he was BY FAR the best DJ I have ever heard at a wedding.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Susan · Married on 05/06/2017

Book early! Planning was very easy with Jay and he offered some great suggestions. DJ - Mike was on top of everything.! He was professional, alert and paid attention since the event did not always run the same as the schedule. Will definitely use RIG Entertainment again for our annual fundraiser event.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

Jay is an amazing person and he truly cares about his clients and treats everyone he meets like family. While I met Jay after my wedding and he was not my wedding planner or DJ, he helped me resolve an issue with a problem vendor that I did have at my wedding. I felt he truly cared about my husband and I and he went above and beyond in helping us resolve our issue even though he was under no obligation to do so. I wish I had met Jay prior to my wedding and hired him as my wedding planner. Do yourself a favor and meet Jay and talk to him about your upcoming wedding. You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Edward · Married on 05/04/2017

Jay and his team devoted their entire attention to us and our needs from the first phone call to the last song of the night for our reception. We highly recommend Jay.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

Jay and Trevor were amazing to work with! Jay walked us through the wedding planning process, from A to Z. Jay was our ceremony savior--our Pastor cancelled 14 days before the wedding and Jay stepped in and helped us find a replacement (a VERY GOOD replacement) in less than 48 hours. Jay is extremely well connected and has referrals for any and all requests you may have--he finds a way to make it happen. Trevor was our DJ who kept the party rolling, everyone had a BLAST. Looking back we affectionately refer to him as our "on-site trouble shooter". Trevor stepped in and made sure the little things that "could have gone wrong" just simply -- did not. And when there was an issue from our venue (during our reception), Trevor found solutions before he even approached me. Trevor made sure all of the details I really wanted were a part of our party even though there was a bit of a time crunch. Trevor and Jay are truly a dream team when it comes to wedding planning and execution of your big day.

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

Jay was fantastic! Dance floor was packed from start to finish! Awesome MC with the personality to energize guests. We had very specific music selected and he played EXACTLY what we wanted down to the tiniest detail. He made sure we were taken care of and had everything we needed the whole night. He worked so perfectly with the rest of the vendors so that our entire wedding went off without a hitch. We had the absolute most amazing day ever thanks to the best team of professionals in town. So pleased that we were able to work with such a spectacular group and anyone planning a wedding or any event needs to get Jay involved!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Heather · Married on 04/22/2017

We had an amazing experience with RIG entertainment! They are the best in the area by far! Thank you guys again for making our special day just that much more special..

Sent on 10/21/2017

Julie · Married on 04/15/2017

Jay is outstanding - Very professional and knows what he is doing! Highly recommend! Used his services for the first time for one of our biggest events of the year and everything went absolutely perfect -- have already booked him again!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/12/2017

Rigdon is an amazing DJ who knows the best people to help with your wedding and will go out of his way to help you out. He suggested both the perfect photographer and videographer for our wedding, and with that the photographer referred the best hair stylist. He is also very personable, knowledgeable, and flexible. With him around, you really don't have to worry about a thing. He and his people kept our wedding on track during the entire thing, from ceremony to end of reception. Without him, we would'v been off track and forgetting things left and right. Thank you so much from myself and my husband for such an amazing day!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Beth · Married on 04/08/2017

Jay and the DJ he sent for our fundraising event, Brad, were totally professional, flexible and accommodating. I strongly recommend RIG!! Everyone at our event thoroughly enjoyed themselves and were dancing the night along. Brad made that all possible with the music he selected, while still offering our guests to come and make requests.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/08/2017

Just do it! I can't say enough about our experience with Jay! We had a unique venue and he accommodated all our requests, and then jumped in with many more ideas to make our day even more awesome than it already was! He guided us every step of the way from music, to dance floor, to all the fabulous lighting that we needed to make the night perfect. He visited the park several times with us to make sure all our and his ideas would work, and worked together with the Jet Blue crew and other vendors to make sure things were just right. Everything was seamless, and if it wasn't- we didn't know because everything was taken care of. Jay made sure my husband and I were taken care of for food and whatever we needed, and that our guests had the best time ever! He ran (2) sound areas- on the field and up top, took care of ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music and didn't skip a beat. We never worried about anything the entire process as we knew that Jay would take care of it. He even helped secure our photographer when I panicked early on due to unforeseen circumstances. And we were so happy with the recommendation! I think he was as excited as we were to see how our Jet Blue wedding would come together...and it was even more AWESOME than we imagined it would be!! He is an amazing person (except that he's a Mets fan- but as you can see by pictures- so is my husband- so I guess I forgive them both!) and he is just incredible to work with. You won't be disappointed with Jay and his crew. They are the whole package! With Jay running the show I had no worries the entire night...and that says a lot for a bride who wants everything perfect and only had a vision in her head of how I wanted everything to be! Thank you from both Jason and I, and our families. Our guests say, from the venue to the entire experience, BEST WEDDING EVER!!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Beth Ann · Married on 04/08/2017

I would definitely recommend Jay and his crew. Brad was our DJ for a fundraising event, and he was awesome!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Joey · Married on 04/08/2017

Jay Rigdon Entertainment did our daughters sweet 16 Birthday and was truly amazing and was one of the key assets in making it all come together and be a success. He worked with us prior to the event and gave great suggestions from all his experience and is definitely "in the know" because the kids had a great time! The music was awesome from start to finish and he did everything we asked! Well worth the money

Sent on 04/23/2017