RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 5
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 6
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7

Pam · Married on 10/20/2017

Jay and team were great. They truly understood what type of wedding we wanted. Very professional and great attention to detail. Don’t hesistate to hire them!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 8

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2017

Jay was wonderful to work with when planning our wedding. I am so happy that we found him. He was easy to communicate with, very helpful, and made the planning process very easy on us.
    For the wedding him and his team were very professional, kept to the timeline of the reception, and kept people on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

This has seriously been one of the best DJ experiences we have had yet. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for our wedding and got so many compliments from family and friends. Jay and his company has exceeded our expectations and really helped to make our special day even more special! They do a great job with all aspects of weddings and can really help pinpoint you in directions if needed. Thank you so much for helping make our day wonderful. Definitely choose Jay Rigdon and his company for any DJ or wedding/party needs.....

Sent on 10/22/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/14/2017

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING group of people! My dj canceled about a week before my wedding. I came across Jay, and from the start he said “don’t worry we’ll take care of you!” And that’s just what the did! We met with Jay and he did everything to meet our needs, and treats everyone like family! Trevor was our dj for the wedding, and he is absolutely perfect. The first thing he asked me after the ceremony was “can I get you something to drink? Water, tea?” He helped me get my food so I didn’t trip on my dress, and even helped our server serve the food!! He danced with my now husband and everyone else, and was so personable I would consider him family!! If I ever need any type of entertainment for anything, this is the only group of people I would trust with my events!! They work with you, and they do any and everything they can to make the day easier for you!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 9
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 10
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 11
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 12
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 13
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 10/07/2017

Jay was nothing short of amazing. He kept the dance floor packed the entire evening! Guests were raving about him. He was so helpful with the planning process as well. Nothing but a great experience!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Jay was absolutely AMAZING! He was there for us every step of the way during our planning process. Any question that we had, Jay was able to guide us. He had the dance floor full the entire night and made sure we accomplished everything we wanted to! We honestly couldn't have asked for a better wedding and it wouldn't have been the same if we didn't hire Jay. All of our guests were raving about the professionalism in RIG Entertainment and the music he played. Thank you again Jay!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Jay & his team are top notch!!! Our wedding was incredible and they were such a huge part of that. TK & Trevor did such an amazing job of keeping the dance floor alive throughout the entire wedding. Jay is very thorough and made us feel very comfortable the entire time. Also, we used their photo booth services and the photos came out great!! All of our guests very much enjoyed that. We highly recommend RIG Entertainment! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Beth · Married on 10/07/2017

Jay was amazing with all of his help. From the beginning to the end. He sat with my daughter and her fiancé on multiple occasions to go over all the music. I’m a control freak and Jay kept me calm and was always available to answer any questions. Whether in person or texting or calling, he always had time for me. At the wedding Treavor was amazing. He did an fantastic job keeping the energy up and I couldn’t have asked for a better team. You are in good hands with this group.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 14

Catherine · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Jay was wonderful and he provided a great party! Everyone danced the entire time!!!! He was easy to get in touch with throughout the entire process, really understood our vision, and gave us everything we asked for!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Tina · Married on 09/30/2017

Sweet 16 party that had to be rescheduled due to Hurricane Irma! Jay was super easy to work with and very accommodating. He was able to schedule us with Brad for the event and he was fantastic. Very professional and did a great job keeping the kids engaged and having a good time. Thank you so much for a wonderful evening.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Marcy · Married on 09/30/2017

Jay Rigdon and Trevor saved my wedding day. My DJ quit the day before my wedding and Jay reached out to me and told me he would take of me and he did. He moved some people around in his company to make sure we had the absolute best person for the job, which was Trevor and he matched the price my original DJ was going to do. He did not take advantage of the situation and provided more than i was expecting. Trevor did an amazing job. He polite and organized. He really went out of his way to make sure I had a good time and was fed and had something to drink too. He even carried my plate of food to the table for me. I would highly highly recommend hiring this company for your event. I guarentee you will be very pleased. Thank you again Jay and Trevor for making our day all that it was suppose to be.

Sent on 10/05/2017

There wasn't a thing we did not like about working with RIG! People warned me off of companies that do so much and I wish I didn't listen to them because RIG went above and beyond for us. We hired RIG about 4-6 months prior to our wedding for Day of Services with a very small budget. Jay made our budget work and got to work with him as well as Liz. Liz is unbelievable! She did everything just as I would have and she was not hovering at all! She was laid back and helpful and ready to do anything I needed to make my day perfect! She even took pictures through out the day in addition to our photographers on the bus! There aren't enough words for how great they were and how helpful she was! Thank you to Jay and Liz for being so awesome and making everything so great!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 15

Erika · Married on 08/31/2017

Jay did an AMAZING job at our event!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Mindy · Married on 08/30/2017

I could not have been happier with RIG entertainment. I used him for my parents 50th anniversary and everything he did was great!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kelley · Married on 08/23/2017

Jay & staff took our event to the next level! Great music & an amazing photo booth too......we will use them again & ago. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/06/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 16

Mike · Married on 08/12/2017

I've known Jay for over 25 years so I was biased from the start, having already known his ability to keep people on the dance floor. What I didn't know was how helpful and thorough he is once you hire him. Jay has a very good sense of what works and what doesn't and his knowledge isn't limited to what music to play. He kept in touch with the manager at our venue before and during the reception. He makes himself available to help with the planning process to whatever extent you want/need him.
    Basically, if you are looking for a DJ with extensive knowledge of the entire wedding process that doesn't take away from his ability to perform his primary function as the sole person responsible for 'keeping the party going' - Jay is your guy.
    Thanks Jay. Shena and I are thoroughly satisfied with your work and appreciate your help the last couple days before the wedding. See you soon...

Sent on 09/12/2017

Cody · Married on 08/12/2017

Getting a dj for our wedding was such a big deal for me and I was very nervous on who to choose because I wanted it to be perfect......well....we got PERFECT!!! Jay was such a pleasure to work with!! Very flexible with scheduling appointments leading up to the big day! RIG was the perfect choice for us! We had so many compliments on how great the music and Dj Jason was all night long! By far the best!! ** I still talk about how we danced the diamonds off my shoes!! :)

Sent on 09/29/2017

Julie · Married on 08/05/2017

Jay and Brad (our event DJ) were the utmost professionals in regards to our son's Bar Mitzvah party. They discussed all details with us beforehand, and even struck a deal with our son when he didn't want to hear a certain very popular song. The deal was he got to be DJ and play that very song. Genius! Made everyone's day. Everyone, but especially the kids, had a great time! Their event planner software is also very easy to use and you are able to easily compile a set list complete with all DJ announcement requests and songs. I highly recommend Rig Entertainment for your next event!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 17
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 18
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 19
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 20
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 21
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 22

Micayla · Married on 07/08/2017

Jay is the man. He goes above and beyond to make sure all the details of your big day are exactly what you want. Trevor did an amazing job the day of and kept us on schedule and checked in with us at all key moments of the evening. We could not be happier with our choice to book Rig entertainment for our big day! You must book them!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Brian · Married on 07/01/2017

Jay was amazing! From the first time we met with him, he made us feel part of his team. His website for picking music and wedding party 'request' is top notch! His up lighting, dry ice dance, and all his audio visual was incredible. He kept everyone dancing as we are still getting compliments of what a fun wedding it was, which was our and Jay's goal. He helped us every step of the way and answered any and all questions. He gave us great advice and really knows the wedding industry in and out. We highly recommend Jay and his team and know you and your guests will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Alison · Married on 07/01/2017

Jay was great to work with. He definitely got the party started and continued throughout the night. We met with him to finalize song requests and colors of uplighting, etc. I loved that his package was all inclusive so that you weren't charged for each individual thing. They also provide a great log in portal for selecting songs. We did add the dry ice for the first dance which was a great extra feature and allowed for some great pics! Trevor was also at our event and made sure everything was done for us too. Also, at our meeting I asked Jay if he could set us aside some appetizers incase we missed cocktail hour. When we arrived thanks to Jay the venue had a special plate for us. This company goes above and beyond and I wouldn't hesitate to book them again! Jay is a wealth of knowledge and helped us in selecting other vendors and making our day a success!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Karianne · Married on 06/24/2017

Jay was absolutely amazing from the first phone call to book him up until the last dance. He was always available to talk.. Even when I reached out to him at midnight! He kept the party going the whole night and even let my sister rap her favorite song which was so great!! Thank you for making our special day even better!!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Jeff · Married on 06/24/2017

Used RIG Entertainment for our wedding, their staff was excellent and most importantly professional!! Allowing us to pick our playlist in advance allowed us to control the flow of the music and keep everyone entertained. Would highly recommend RIG Entertainment for any event. Give them a call you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Erin · Married on 06/24/2017

Jay was a wonderful person to work with!!! I had many problems coming up very close to the wedding. Publix lost our cake order and Men's wearhouse had allowed one person to change wedding colors. Our photographer was also going through a divorce and we were not sure when she would be back to Florida. Jay offered many times for me to stop by any time. The week of the wedding I contacted him scared, he got me in the next day, and help me plan for the wedding. He went above and beyond to help make sure our day was amazing. The day of wedding he and his helper were there for us getting food and drinks. They helped reduce stress and make sure we were able to enjoy the night!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Marisa · Married on 06/22/2017

Best Dj ever!!! Very professional but knows how to have fun. Hes not only a Dj he also helps by making suggestions to help guide the bride and groom from his experiance. Thank you so much for being a great Dj

Sent on 06/06/2017