RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7
  • Aerin

Aerin · Married on 12/31/2017

So Much Fun!

From the moment we met Jay & booked him the laughs didn't stop. The bond that is formed through the planning process is sacred & much appreciated. Jay truly makes you feel like you are more than just another number. He's there no matter the time of day & no matter how many questions you have. Your best interest is always at the top of the priority list. (Even in the craziest of situations!) Jay is on top of the game & always thinking two steps ahead. He helped to take a lot of the guess work out of the planning process & is there with a quick one liner to help diffuse the nerves & anxiety. We were blessed to have crossed paths with this one of a kind human being! We owe a lot of our wedding success to Jay! He truly helped to make our big day the BEST DAY EVER! No task is too big or little & he's a wealth of knowledge.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/28/2017

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Jay and RIG entertainment. From the very beginning when we met in person to the end of the ceremony he treated us with so much compassion and professionalism. The DJ at a wedding can truly be a make or break and Jay made our wedding amazing! I had family members for days after saying how we did such a great job in choosing him and how much fun they had. In addition to his great dj skills he was extremely supportive; I knew if something went wrong he would take care of it, that gave me a huge peace of mind. Choosing him will be one of the best decisions you will make!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Ryan · Married on 12/20/2017

This was our first experience that required us to use the services of a dj. Naturally, we had no clue what to expect, so we chose the one recommended to us by our venue ( Charlotte harbor event and conference center). To our shock and dismay, our dj cancelled on us less than two weeks before our wedding. Little did we know it was a blessing in disguise that lead us to RIG entertainment. Jay met with us personally to discuss and plan every detail of our special day. He was professional, experienced, and extremely helpful and sympathetic regarding our situation. He was a huge help and a relief for an otherwise disastrous conflict. He utilizes a very user friendly and modern interface to coordinate his events. I will recommend this company to anybody who is in need of his services. Big shout out to Jay and Trevor for saving the day!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 8

Amy · Married on 12/16/2017

Jay was very knowledgeable when it came to assisting our kids with some decisions. This is typically a first time thing for most young adults and the choices sometimes get overwhelming. He was instrumental is assisting them when it came to saving money on rental items, necessary items, not necessary items and the reasons why or why not. Which in turn helped our kids make a better decision on what they really wanted. During the wedding preparations when he found something not right he spoke up to the establishment on their behalf. During the reception he got them beverages every time they were empty. He did a great job making the reception fun for all. The music was also perfect, just what the crowd wanted. The dance floor was never empty! I would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND Jay's team for your event! Thanks Jay for all you did to make our kids day special! Amy-Mother of the Groom.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I had a blast working with Jay for our wedding. He is a very talented DJ and our guests had a fabulous time because he knew how to get the party going. Jay also went above and beyond to help us in any way possible during the planning process. He has fabulous rentals available to his clients and he offers the fairest prices! On our wedding day, Jay constantly checked in with us to make sure that we had a full drink and were enjoying ourselves. He has a perfect 5 star rating for a reason; so if you have the opportunity to book Jay for your wedding or event, don’t hesitate! I promise you won’t regret it.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Tracy · Married on 12/15/2017

Like everything through the wedding planning process, we chose vendors based on gut feelings meeting them, and Jay with RIG Entertainment was no exception! From the beginning we connected, and knew he was a perfect fit! We were so happy to have Jay himself as our DJ, though I'm sure the rest of his team is also great from all the reviews. During planning Jay was always available to talk, even late hours of the night as I finished my crazy work shifts. He truly went above and beyond, and was always there for us. He has such great and personal relationships with other local vendors, which is such a blessing! He even stepped in to help fix an issue before we had a chance to get back with a vendor to address it ourselves. In the final days leading up to the wedding we met because I wanted to change a few key songs last minute, Jay suggested something for our unity ceremony that (I'm not embarrassed to admit) I teared up listening to, just having a raw honest sweet emotional response to how *Perfect* it was for the moment. And we added a photo booth last minute, that helped coordinate the photo strip background to match our theme perfectly. Day of, Jay was on top of set up of sound and lighting, and finding the best spot for the photo booth we hadn't initially planned for. He was AWESOME and super attentive to us Bride and Groom, kept us hydrated and made sure we got our dinners first, had enough to eat, ensured we were happy, enjoying our wedding and dancing the night away! And made sure our guests were happy- I heard the next day, he even helped get food for the best man's mom, who was having trouble getting around in her electric chair at the venue. Overall 5 STAR service, we love Jay and RIG entertainment, like family. We highly recommend him to everyone we love! if we decide to do a vow renewal I will definitely go to Jay again to have the best party! :)

Sent on 12/28/2017

Linda · Married on 12/09/2017

Jay and Ryan were very accommodating and professional and at a bundled price for a photo booth and DJ. The package was priced fairly for the Naples/Ft Myers Market. For a business party they are an excellent choice. This was an office Party.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Kym · event on 12/04/2017

Jay is someone we count on for all of our community events. He is professional, dependable and plays the appropriate music for all of our themed events. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 12/02/2017

Jay was the best DJ ever! He made my wedding day be extra special! He made sure everything ran smoothly. He cares about his Bride & Groom! He treats you like family and meets with you at anytime... literally! There’s nothing more to say than, he truly is the best! He got everybody up & dancing!!!! We love you Jay!!!!!! High recommend RIG Entertainment, don’t waste your time searching!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Nancy · Married on 12/01/2017

Our biggest event, Deck the Halls Party, came together so easily with RIG ENTERTAINMENT and their special lighting suggestions. We had lighting set all throughout our clubhouse, outside pool deck area area and even in the hallways. At the last minute we added glow tables to the Sports Complex and white chairs to the Social Room area. I would highly recommend their services. They are reasonably priced which makes services even more desirable.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 9
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 10
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 11
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 12

Rachel · Married on 11/25/2017

Jay Rigdon did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding. He was available day or night for us. He even met with us on Thanksgiving morning to help us work through a few last minute details! We felt super comfortable and stress free through the whole wedding planning experience thanks to him. During the wedding, he truly met our needs... even when we didn't know we needed anything! He kept people on the dance floor the entire night. We even had many our of guests comment on how great our DJ was. A couple people had been to a ton of weddings this past year and said he was by far the best that they had experienced. We also had specific ideas in mind for our first dance/parent dances and he was able to accommodate and customize our songs perfectly. Honestly, if you are even on the fence about a DJ for your event... STOP! and go with RIG Entertainment. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! And speak with him about your other vendors! He has been doing this for such a long time if you stay in contact with him early he will help you avoid some serious disasters. THE BEST.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Natasha · Married on 11/18/2017

Absolutely love Jay and his team! He was an absolute charm to work with and made our night! Highly highly recommend his services!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Alexis · Married on 11/17/2017

To anyone reading this review and looking for a GREAT DJ; Jay Rigdon is the one! My husband and I cannot speak more highly about him and his staff! From the beginning, Jay Rigdon was great! My husband and I work opposite schedules and Dj Rig was so accommodating with our meetings. In fact, we signed our contract at 1:00am.

With so much commotion and unfinished loose ends happening the day of our wedding (or any wedding) my husband and I were kept at ease with how DJ Rig kept everything calm and on schedule.
    I have never seen a DJ go above and beyond for a wedding like DJ Rig! From DJ’ing, being a waiter, to wedding coordinator, DJ Rig plays an assortment of roles to ensure our wedding was the best! He was attentive and great at making sure all our needs were met.

DJ Rig made the atmosphere at the wedding energetic and memorable. We had two goals for our wedding: to have people feel the love and to have a fun/great time! With DJ Rig, that goal was met! Everyone who attended our wedding said they could feel the love and we received numerous comments from our guests stating they have not been to a wedding that was so much fun in a long time. For this, we credit DJ Rig!

The Street Family!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Lin · Married on 11/12/2017

Jay was simply amazing and his team was always looking out for us. They made sure we were always happy and tekn care of. Truly like family!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Alena · Married on 11/11/2017

Jay is the ABSOLUTE BEST...period!! He is professional, reliable, entertaining, helpful, and extremely friendly/personable. My husband and I researched a ton of DJs for our wedding, but Jay stood out from them all. We are so happy that we chose RIG Entertainment. Jay really helped alleviate the whole stress that comes along with planning a wedding. The website was easy to use and even offered a very helpful tool for planning the timeline of events. The music selection he played could not have been better...he had all our guests out on the dance floor (and even my husband's 90 year old grandma LoL)! However, probably the best thing about Jay was the fact that he was there throughout the entire wedding planning process. Whether you need advice, recommendations, or just need to vent, Jay is available 24/7. On our wedding day, he made sure that everything ran smoothly and effortlessly. I really cannot say enough about how awesome Jay is...just look at all of his 5 Star reviews! I guarantee that you will not be disappointed in the slightest if you hire Jay for your wedding/event!!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Carli · Married on 11/04/2017

When Jay says he's a full-service DJ, he really means FULL SERVICE. Jay went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed months before, a day before, during, and after our wedding. He was running around like a mad man making sure the lighting and speakers were perfect to our liking. He walked us through everything prior to the wedding in terms of playlists, processions, and execution. He even brought us our wedding dinner and drinks so simply eating was one less thing we had to worry about. Jay was also incredibly flexible. We found out a friend of ours was celebrating their anniversary the same day and he was able to seamlessly play their wedding song during the party which meant so much to everyone.
    His set-up is professional, prices fair, website is dummy proof, and personality like a best-friend who's also an entertainment guru.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

Trevor was absolutely amazing on site and before the wedding, Jay was amazing as well talking with us and keeping in communication and with the service we received we couldn't have been happier. Trevor did an amazing job at our reception and offered to get us our first drink since the server hadn't been around! We felt so comfortable around this company and didn't feel pressured to do anything to fit their ways. They made the night special! I as the bride, got a little hot on the dance floor and began fanning myself and bam Trevor busts out his portable air conditioning fan which cooled me instantly! It was an amazing experience and I wouldn't want to hire anyone else for our next special occasion! We don't have any photos with Trevor but I wish we did because he made the night perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 13

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

i have known jay for many years and when i began planning my wedding i knew i had to have rig entertainment! having an out of town wedding made me so nervous but thanks to Jay and brad i didn't have to worry one bit because they were always on my side and ready to take over and assist in everything i needed. Brad was the best he had my family and friends dancing the entire time and played requests and was so energetic! we even had to extend an extra hour because we didn't want the party to stop. jay and brad helped so much with the planning their website to plan the entire night was exactly what i needed. I will always use rig entertainment! 1 year anniversary party anyone?

Sent on 11/27/2017

Kyle · Married on 11/03/2017

Jay was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He is very professional, organized, and also fun! Great personality and enthusiasm for the DJ business! The second we met him we knew we made the right choice! The wedding music and his lighting set up looked absolutely gorgeous during the wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Mel · Married on 10/28/2017

Very professional people, yet very personable, and their goal is to make your wedding day everything you want and more. Bonnie was our DJ for our outdoor wedding and she was simply amazing. We had so much fun. She played exactly what we wanted and made the flow of the ceremony and reception go so well. I applaud RIG Entertainment and highly recommend them for your special event.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

From the moment I contacted Jay to the day of the wedding, I knew I had selected the best of the best DJ Service. Trevor was amazing. He was by our side making sure we ate, had drinks, and always let us know what was going on and when. He had a smile on his face all night and my family loved him. They never said "Hey DJ!" It was always, "Trevor!!!" We love you Trevor and thank you for making our day so special. THANK YOU Rig Entertainment!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

After our dj cancelled on us 1 week before the wedding, jay came in and saved the day!! From the moment we talked on the phone, he went straight to work and didnt stop till it was done. Rob came out for our wedding and we had a blast! He had me on the dance floor the entire night!! I definitley recommend rig entertainment for any event!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

david · Married on 10/21/2017

Wow. Bonnie was absolutely fantastic if everyone had a good time I would hire her again in a second thank you Bonnie for a job well done and making our wedding memorable

Sent on 10/24/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

If you want the best DJ hire RIG Entertainment. DJ Jay will personally sit down with you and your DJ and make sure that you are a perfect match before sending someone out to your event. We interviewed with another DJ and Jay and decided that we actually got along more with Jay himself then the other guy and asked Jay to be the entertainment at our wedding. Come to find out that was the best wedding decision I could have ever made!! DJ Jay was more than just our wedding DJ. He was our coordinator, our planner, almost nothing got done without going through Jay first. Any time of the day I could give him a call and he would pick up the phone and always lend a helping hand. When we needed a wedding officiant he gave me a list of names and numbers and helped me set up appointments to meet them. He has great ideas for anything you are stuck on and will sit with you and plan out everything you need to make your wedding perfect. I once text him at 10pm freaking out. The wedding was almost here, I didn't know what to do, all the last minute "details" were still yet to be planned, we didn't have our song list started, it just seemed like everything was hitting me at once so I shot him a text and he met up with me the NEXT DAY. We sat down and within 2 hours I felt a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. We went through the entire wedding plan and he made sure I was completely OK before he let me leave his office. I could not have picked a better DJ. Not to mention the music was rocking all night, people were dancing, laughing, purely enjoying themselves, there was never a dull moment. Jay even made a point to make sure my husband and I got our food and ATE it, made sure we had full drinks in our hands, poured us waters, helped us sneak away for a second to catch our breath and have a moment as husband and wife away from the craziness of the party, he went ABOVE AND BEYOND on every aspect of the wedding I COULD NOT have found anyone better. :] :] :]

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ray · Married on 10/20/2017

Jay is a man if his word. He promised I would have the most perfect wedding and he delivered in more ways than one. He was very helpful in planning, executing and delivering. He is a must have in your vendor list if you want it done right. Jay..you have a friend for life...and an invite for those beef stew tacos we had at the one place we will leave nameless...

Sent on 10/23/2017