RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 5
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 6
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7

Nancy · Married on 12/01/2017

Our biggest event, Deck the Halls Party, came together so easily with RIG ENTERTAINMENT and their special lighting suggestions. We had lighting set all throughout our clubhouse, outside pool deck area area and even in the hallways. At the last minute we added glow tables to the Sports Complex and white chairs to the Social Room area. I would highly recommend their services. They are reasonably priced which makes services even more desirable.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 8
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 9
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 10
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 11

Rachel · Married on 11/25/2017

Jay Rigdon did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding. He was available day or night for us. He even met with us on Thanksgiving morning to help us work through a few last minute details! We felt super comfortable and stress free through the whole wedding planning experience thanks to him. During the wedding, he truly met our needs... even when we didn't know we needed anything! He kept people on the dance floor the entire night. We even had many our of guests comment on how great our DJ was. A couple people had been to a ton of weddings this past year and said he was by far the best that they had experienced. We also had specific ideas in mind for our first dance/parent dances and he was able to accommodate and customize our songs perfectly. Honestly, if you are even on the fence about a DJ for your event... STOP! and go with RIG Entertainment. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! And speak with him about your other vendors! He has been doing this for such a long time if you stay in contact with him early he will help you avoid some serious disasters. THE BEST.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Natasha · Married on 11/18/2017

Absolutely love Jay and his team! He was an absolute charm to work with and made our night! Highly highly recommend his services!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Alexis · Married on 11/17/2017

To anyone reading this review and looking for a GREAT DJ; Jay Rigdon is the one! My husband and I cannot speak more highly about him and his staff! From the beginning, Jay Rigdon was great! My husband and I work opposite schedules and Dj Rig was so accommodating with our meetings. In fact, we signed our contract at 1:00am.

With so much commotion and unfinished loose ends happening the day of our wedding (or any wedding) my husband and I were kept at ease with how DJ Rig kept everything calm and on schedule.
    I have never seen a DJ go above and beyond for a wedding like DJ Rig! From DJ’ing, being a waiter, to wedding coordinator, DJ Rig plays an assortment of roles to ensure our wedding was the best! He was attentive and great at making sure all our needs were met.

DJ Rig made the atmosphere at the wedding energetic and memorable. We had two goals for our wedding: to have people feel the love and to have a fun/great time! With DJ Rig, that goal was met! Everyone who attended our wedding said they could feel the love and we received numerous comments from our guests stating they have not been to a wedding that was so much fun in a long time. For this, we credit DJ Rig!

The Street Family!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Lin · Married on 11/12/2017

Jay was simply amazing and his team was always looking out for us. They made sure we were always happy and tekn care of. Truly like family!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Alena · Married on 11/11/2017

Jay is the ABSOLUTE BEST...period!! He is professional, reliable, entertaining, helpful, and extremely friendly/personable. My husband and I researched a ton of DJs for our wedding, but Jay stood out from them all. We are so happy that we chose RIG Entertainment. Jay really helped alleviate the whole stress that comes along with planning a wedding. The website was easy to use and even offered a very helpful tool for planning the timeline of events. The music selection he played could not have been better...he had all our guests out on the dance floor (and even my husband's 90 year old grandma LoL)! However, probably the best thing about Jay was the fact that he was there throughout the entire wedding planning process. Whether you need advice, recommendations, or just need to vent, Jay is available 24/7. On our wedding day, he made sure that everything ran smoothly and effortlessly. I really cannot say enough about how awesome Jay is...just look at all of his 5 Star reviews! I guarantee that you will not be disappointed in the slightest if you hire Jay for your wedding/event!!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Carli · Married on 11/04/2017

When Jay says he's a full-service DJ, he really means FULL SERVICE. Jay went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed months before, a day before, during, and after our wedding. He was running around like a mad man making sure the lighting and speakers were perfect to our liking. He walked us through everything prior to the wedding in terms of playlists, processions, and execution. He even brought us our wedding dinner and drinks so simply eating was one less thing we had to worry about. Jay was also incredibly flexible. We found out a friend of ours was celebrating their anniversary the same day and he was able to seamlessly play their wedding song during the party which meant so much to everyone.
    His set-up is professional, prices fair, website is dummy proof, and personality like a best-friend who's also an entertainment guru.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

Trevor was absolutely amazing on site and before the wedding, Jay was amazing as well talking with us and keeping in communication and with the service we received we couldn't have been happier. Trevor did an amazing job at our reception and offered to get us our first drink since the server hadn't been around! We felt so comfortable around this company and didn't feel pressured to do anything to fit their ways. They made the night special! I as the bride, got a little hot on the dance floor and began fanning myself and bam Trevor busts out his portable air conditioning fan which cooled me instantly! It was an amazing experience and I wouldn't want to hire anyone else for our next special occasion! We don't have any photos with Trevor but I wish we did because he made the night perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 12

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

i have known jay for many years and when i began planning my wedding i knew i had to have rig entertainment! having an out of town wedding made me so nervous but thanks to Jay and brad i didn't have to worry one bit because they were always on my side and ready to take over and assist in everything i needed. Brad was the best he had my family and friends dancing the entire time and played requests and was so energetic! we even had to extend an extra hour because we didn't want the party to stop. jay and brad helped so much with the planning their website to plan the entire night was exactly what i needed. I will always use rig entertainment! 1 year anniversary party anyone?

Sent on 11/27/2017

Kyle · Married on 11/03/2017

Jay was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He is very professional, organized, and also fun! Great personality and enthusiasm for the DJ business! The second we met him we knew we made the right choice! The wedding music and his lighting set up looked absolutely gorgeous during the wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Mel · Married on 10/28/2017

Very professional people, yet very personable, and their goal is to make your wedding day everything you want and more. Bonnie was our DJ for our outdoor wedding and she was simply amazing. We had so much fun. She played exactly what we wanted and made the flow of the ceremony and reception go so well. I applaud RIG Entertainment and highly recommend them for your special event.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

From the moment I contacted Jay to the day of the wedding, I knew I had selected the best of the best DJ Service. Trevor was amazing. He was by our side making sure we ate, had drinks, and always let us know what was going on and when. He had a smile on his face all night and my family loved him. They never said "Hey DJ!" It was always, "Trevor!!!" We love you Trevor and thank you for making our day so special. THANK YOU Rig Entertainment!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

After our dj cancelled on us 1 week before the wedding, jay came in and saved the day!! From the moment we talked on the phone, he went straight to work and didnt stop till it was done. Rob came out for our wedding and we had a blast! He had me on the dance floor the entire night!! I definitley recommend rig entertainment for any event!!!!

david · Married on 10/21/2017

Wow. Bonnie was absolutely fantastic if everyone had a good time I would hire her again in a second thank you Bonnie for a job well done and making our wedding memorable

Sent on 10/24/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

If you want the best DJ hire RIG Entertainment. DJ Jay will personally sit down with you and your DJ and make sure that you are a perfect match before sending someone out to your event. We interviewed with another DJ and Jay and decided that we actually got along more with Jay himself then the other guy and asked Jay to be the entertainment at our wedding. Come to find out that was the best wedding decision I could have ever made!! DJ Jay was more than just our wedding DJ. He was our coordinator, our planner, almost nothing got done without going through Jay first. Any time of the day I could give him a call and he would pick up the phone and always lend a helping hand. When we needed a wedding officiant he gave me a list of names and numbers and helped me set up appointments to meet them. He has great ideas for anything you are stuck on and will sit with you and plan out everything you need to make your wedding perfect. I once text him at 10pm freaking out. The wedding was almost here, I didn't know what to do, all the last minute "details" were still yet to be planned, we didn't have our song list started, it just seemed like everything was hitting me at once so I shot him a text and he met up with me the NEXT DAY. We sat down and within 2 hours I felt a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. We went through the entire wedding plan and he made sure I was completely OK before he let me leave his office. I could not have picked a better DJ. Not to mention the music was rocking all night, people were dancing, laughing, purely enjoying themselves, there was never a dull moment. Jay even made a point to make sure my husband and I got our food and ATE it, made sure we had full drinks in our hands, poured us waters, helped us sneak away for a second to catch our breath and have a moment as husband and wife away from the craziness of the party, he went ABOVE AND BEYOND on every aspect of the wedding I COULD NOT have found anyone better. :] :] :]

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ray · Married on 10/20/2017

Jay is a man if his word. He promised I would have the most perfect wedding and he delivered in more ways than one. He was very helpful in planning, executing and delivering. He is a must have in your vendor list if you want it done right. Jay..you have a friend for life...and an invite for those beef stew tacos we had at the one place we will leave nameless...

Pam · Married on 10/20/2017

Jay and team were great. They truly understood what type of wedding we wanted. Very professional and great attention to detail. Don’t hesistate to hire them!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 13

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2017

Jay was wonderful to work with when planning our wedding. I am so happy that we found him. He was easy to communicate with, very helpful, and made the planning process very easy on us.
    For the wedding him and his team were very professional, kept to the timeline of the reception, and kept people on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

This has seriously been one of the best DJ experiences we have had yet. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for our wedding and got so many compliments from family and friends. Jay and his company has exceeded our expectations and really helped to make our special day even more special! They do a great job with all aspects of weddings and can really help pinpoint you in directions if needed. Thank you so much for helping make our day wonderful. Definitely choose Jay Rigdon and his company for any DJ or wedding/party needs.....

Sent on 10/22/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/14/2017

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING group of people! My dj canceled about a week before my wedding. I came across Jay, and from the start he said “don’t worry we’ll take care of you!” And that’s just what the did! We met with Jay and he did everything to meet our needs, and treats everyone like family! Trevor was our dj for the wedding, and he is absolutely perfect. The first thing he asked me after the ceremony was “can I get you something to drink? Water, tea?” He helped me get my food so I didn’t trip on my dress, and even helped our server serve the food!! He danced with my now husband and everyone else, and was so personable I would consider him family!! If I ever need any type of entertainment for anything, this is the only group of people I would trust with my events!! They work with you, and they do any and everything they can to make the day easier for you!

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 14
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 15
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 16
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 17
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 18
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 10/07/2017

Jay was nothing short of amazing. He kept the dance floor packed the entire evening! Guests were raving about him. He was so helpful with the planning process as well. Nothing but a great experience!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Jay was absolutely AMAZING! He was there for us every step of the way during our planning process. Any question that we had, Jay was able to guide us. He had the dance floor full the entire night and made sure we accomplished everything we wanted to! We honestly couldn't have asked for a better wedding and it wouldn't have been the same if we didn't hire Jay. All of our guests were raving about the professionalism in RIG Entertainment and the music he played. Thank you again Jay!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Jay & his team are top notch!!! Our wedding was incredible and they were such a huge part of that. TK & Trevor did such an amazing job of keeping the dance floor alive throughout the entire wedding. Jay is very thorough and made us feel very comfortable the entire time. Also, we used their photo booth services and the photos came out great!! All of our guests very much enjoyed that. We highly recommend RIG Entertainment! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Beth · Married on 10/07/2017

Jay was amazing with all of his help. From the beginning to the end. He sat with my daughter and her fiancé on multiple occasions to go over all the music. I’m a control freak and Jay kept me calm and was always available to answer any questions. Whether in person or texting or calling, he always had time for me. At the wedding Treavor was amazing. He did an fantastic job keeping the energy up and I couldn’t have asked for a better team. You are in good hands with this group.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 19

Catherine · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Jay was wonderful and he provided a great party! Everyone danced the entire time!!!! He was easy to get in touch with throughout the entire process, really understood our vision, and gave us everything we asked for!

Sent on 10/14/2017