RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 5
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 6
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7

Deirdre · Married on 03/04/2018

The groom and I have nothing but good things to say about our DJ. Trevor was very attentive to our needs and went above and beyond his duties as DJ. He kept us hydrated and fed throughout the night and made sure our needs were met. Everything stayed on schedule throughout the night because of him! Everyone’s names in the bridal party was pronounced correctly and he treated them all with respect. Thanks to Trevor, we had nothing to do but enjoy ourselves!

Jay was a lifesaver during wedding planning! He would always get back to me right away. No task is beneath him. Prior to the wedding, we met at the venue and he made sure everything is how the bride wants it. His mission is truly to make his clients happy and their dreams come true! We were able to choose our own music from start to finish and was offered help along the way.

We were able to connect with Jay and Trevor and that made having them a part of our wedding even more special. I would recommend RIG Entertainments to anyone who wants a DJ that is professional, classy, and attentive.

Thank you for everything!!!

Love,
    Charles & Deirdre Humphries

Sent on 03/06/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 8

Mikaela · Married on 03/04/2018

Our wedding was held at Arching Oaks Ranch in Labelle on March 4th 2018. We can not recommend you highly enough to rid ALL other vendor options when it comes to DJ, lighting, tables & chairs services. THIS IS YOUR GUY. Jay and crew of RIG ENTERTAINMENT go above and beyond, every small and big detail of your special day. He is a great coordinator just the same as entertainer. He makes your DAY and NIGHT a breeze. He is in favor of every Bride and what SHE wants on her day. He and his crew made me as a Bride beyond grateful for him and all they did. His company exceeded all our expectations and I whole heartedly believe are the reason that made our day a moment to not forget. He not only shows to you as bride and groom how great they are, but even our guests noticed how great he was to us. Catering to us our every need, from serving our food to bringing our drinks while entertaining our guests all the same time. Our guests are still complimenting in awe they were from ceremony to reception music. I would never recommend any other company. He is personable to each and every couple throughout the process, he lets you put any unique twist into your music, or detail to make your wedding like no other. RIG Entertainment is truly your only option! We do not regret choosing him, neither should you!

Sent on 03/17/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 9
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 10
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 11

Brooke · Married on 03/03/2018

AMAZING! I don’t even know where to start, Jay literally saved our wedding. After our original DJ canceled on us a month before our wedding, Jay stepped in without even hesitating and planned our entire day better than we ever expected. He made us laugh and reassured us from the moment we met him that we would be okay. He contacted us to make sure we were feeling okay and if we needed anything several times leading up to our big day. The day of the wedding on top of setting up getting things ready he took our drink orders and personally delivered them to us during pictures. He made us feel so taken care of all night, letting us know to stop mingling for a minute and enjoy our dinner, and even helping to set up when something was forgotten. If you’ve ever talked to Jay you know he talks a great game but he provides even more. I can not recommend him enough! Please take my word for it, he is the way to go.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Erin · Married on 03/03/2018

When I first started planning my wedding I was already set on RIG Entertainment being my DJ. I met with Jay and really wanted him to be one the one there. Unfortunately he was already booked up and recommended his right hand man Trevor. He promised that I wouldn’t be disappointed and he was exactly right. Trevor did an awesome job and was very attentive to my vision. I also decided to have them do more than just my DJ service. They were prompt, precise and professional. I couldn’t have wished for a better experience! Thank you Jay & Trevor!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Dave · Married on 02/25/2018

We were torn between hiring a band and a DJ, but ultimately decided to have a DJ. We couldn't have made a better decision. Jay was awesome! He was the best things about our wedding. I'm so glad that we booked him. He was so flexible and easy going. He listened to what we wanted and kept the party going. He came up with so many good ideas and was such a wonderful addition to our wedding. He went above and beyond our expectations. Met with us several times in person and had several email and phone conversations with him. We couldn't have picked a better DJ!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Sara · Married on 02/24/2018

A god send! We originally ran into a few issues with our planning and had to change venues on short notice.. Jay went above and beyond to help us and made sure we had the best wedding! He truly cares about his clients and helped keep our day stress free. If your looking for the best, Jay and Rig Entertainment are it!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/24/2018

I just gotta say jay is the man! Very courteous, professional, caring, fun, all around great guy! Our wedding day was everything we hoped it would have been. The music we chose was on point. Except a little glitch during the ceremony but it was perfect! I wouldn’t have chosen anyone else to work with. Thank you jay for making sure dave and I were taken care of that night and I hope one day to work with you again!

Sent on 03/17/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 12
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 13

Kerry · Married on 02/17/2018

We are so pleased with Trevor! He was the DJ at our wedding and he was just absolutely wonderful. We loved him. He and his team were SO helpful and made the night flow so perfectly. Even though the music I had requested was VERY different in styles he was able to make it all work together and sound amazing! Trevor went above and beyond and we were just so happy to have him there with us during our wedding! Jay was awesome as well, he helped us plan our whole wedding timeline at one of our meetings with him.. He was patient and extremely helpful. I couldn’t have done it without him! We rented tables and chairs through Jay and that was very convenient and they were such nice quality. The photo booth was so much fun. All of our guests LOVED it! Everything was perfect! Thank you Trevor and Jay for everything, you really helped make our wedding amazing!

Sent on 03/16/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/17/2018

From the beginning I knew we had picked the right DJ. When we first met with him, we went over our personalized website that he helped us create our timeline for the wedding. As most brides know, once it comes down to the wire (a month or so left), it's go time! I would text him in a panic about something minor and he would instantly set up a time for us to meet and go over the details. I never once felt like I was dropping the ball when I had Jay by my side.
    The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing. He came up to my now husband (!!!) and I throughout the night making sure that we were okay and if we needed anything. He made sure we ate (which you forget to do - I promise!) and always had a drink in our hand all while keeping the party going.
    Our wedding was a combination of young and older guests and he knew how to keep them all entertained. You won't be mistaken if you use Jay. He's not just a wedding vendor, but he's also now a friend. Love you Jay! :)

Sent on 04/24/2018

Brian · Married on 02/11/2018

Great guy !! Professionalism was amazing
    I would use him again !!!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Megan · Married on 02/09/2018

We totally recommend RIG Events and Entertainment to anyone looking to have an awesome DJ at their wedding (or any event for that matter). He is literally awesome! He helped make our wedding everything we had dreamed it would be. He is very flexible and helpful. If there is anything you need or want, he will do anything and everything in his power to make it happen. He is accommodating and is easy to get ahold of. Not only did he make everyone break out their awesome dance moves, but he also helped cater to Josh and I. He helped us make our dinner plates and continually asked if we needed anything throughout the night. We have nothing but great things to say about Jay. We are forever grateful for everything he did for us.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Tina · Married on 02/03/2018

Jay was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end. He knew exactly what to do, requiring little from us. He was extremely nice and accommodating in every regard, not just the music. I booked the "works" package with Jay, and glad that I did. I didn't want to think about Reception music vs the Ceremony music, microphones, speakers, uplighting etc. Jay included all of it and some. He was always very responsive to emails, text, and phone calls. Jay even goes above and beyond to refer restaurants in the area, and anything else you might need. I booked my photographer based on his recommendation and I loved her. Make your big day a little easier on yourself by booking Jay.

Stephanie · Married on 01/27/2018

Absolutely amazing! We used Jay as our DJ and rented the photo booth as well!!! He knew how to keep the party going and did everything he could to ensure we were on schedule and the bride and groom were enjoying our night! Jay truly went above and beyond!

Dani · Married on 01/20/2018

Jay was a last minute addition to my wedding made the night amazing! Jay makes sure that your night goes on schedule. He remembers comments made during meetings that adding the little touch that made everyone in attendance feel special. I'd highly recommend him for any of your events! The photobooth he provided was probably the highlight of the event, I now have an amazing guest book full of photos that I will laugh at and enjoy forever!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 01/13/2018

My husband and I met with DJ Jay Rigdon and immediately knew he was who we wanted as our DJ for our wedding. Jay was very helpful and responded quickly each time we reached out. He was full of great recommendations throughout our whole planning process and always had a solution for the issues that arose. On our wedding day, he was SO helpful. He made it a point to ensure we were satisfied every moment (from bringing us drinks while getting our photos taken to ensuring we got a bite to eat!) He did an amazing job getting everyone on the dance floor. He kept the party going and we couldn’t have asked for any more from him. Our friends and family still talk about how great he was. Jay truly made our big day run smoothly. I highly recommend Jay to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Meghan · Married on 01/06/2018

I don’t even know where to begin. From the very beginning the owner “Jay” told us that he likes to make every client feel like family and that showed through in every single step of the process with them. In the end both him and our DJ Trevor were both as important to our wedding as any member of the bridal party or the families themselves. Simply put, this Day would not have been the absolute dream come true that it was without Jay and Trevor both in planning process AND in there attendance at the wedding. If you want everything to go perfect on your day, you couldn’t possibly do more to make that happen than to hire RIG and their amazing staff!! We love you guys! Genuinely. Thank you and we are truly happy to have made new friends as well.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 14

Maggie · Married on 12/31/2017

The DJ made our wedding reception fun and lively. All of our family had a great time dancing and having a blast. There was a nice mix of genre's that all could enjoy and dance to!

Sent on 02/06/2018
  • Aerin

Aerin · Married on 12/31/2017

So Much Fun!

From the moment we met Jay & booked him the laughs didn't stop. The bond that is formed through the planning process is sacred & much appreciated. Jay truly makes you feel like you are more than just another number. He's there no matter the time of day & no matter how many questions you have. Your best interest is always at the top of the priority list. (Even in the craziest of situations!) Jay is on top of the game & always thinking two steps ahead. He helped to take a lot of the guess work out of the planning process & is there with a quick one liner to help diffuse the nerves & anxiety. We were blessed to have crossed paths with this one of a kind human being! We owe a lot of our wedding success to Jay! He truly helped to make our big day the BEST DAY EVER! No task is too big or little & he's a wealth of knowledge.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/28/2017

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Jay and RIG entertainment. From the very beginning when we met in person to the end of the ceremony he treated us with so much compassion and professionalism. The DJ at a wedding can truly be a make or break and Jay made our wedding amazing! I had family members for days after saying how we did such a great job in choosing him and how much fun they had. In addition to his great dj skills he was extremely supportive; I knew if something went wrong he would take care of it, that gave me a huge peace of mind. Choosing him will be one of the best decisions you will make!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Ryan · Married on 12/20/2017

This was our first experience that required us to use the services of a dj. Naturally, we had no clue what to expect, so we chose the one recommended to us by our venue ( Charlotte harbor event and conference center). To our shock and dismay, our dj cancelled on us less than two weeks before our wedding. Little did we know it was a blessing in disguise that lead us to RIG entertainment. Jay met with us personally to discuss and plan every detail of our special day. He was professional, experienced, and extremely helpful and sympathetic regarding our situation. He was a huge help and a relief for an otherwise disastrous conflict. He utilizes a very user friendly and modern interface to coordinate his events. I will recommend this company to anybody who is in need of his services. Big shout out to Jay and Trevor for saving the day!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 15

Amy · Married on 12/16/2017

Jay was very knowledgeable when it came to assisting our kids with some decisions. This is typically a first time thing for most young adults and the choices sometimes get overwhelming. He was instrumental is assisting them when it came to saving money on rental items, necessary items, not necessary items and the reasons why or why not. Which in turn helped our kids make a better decision on what they really wanted. During the wedding preparations when he found something not right he spoke up to the establishment on their behalf. During the reception he got them beverages every time they were empty. He did a great job making the reception fun for all. The music was also perfect, just what the crowd wanted. The dance floor was never empty! I would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND Jay's team for your event! Thanks Jay for all you did to make our kids day special! Amy-Mother of the Groom.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I had a blast working with Jay for our wedding. He is a very talented DJ and our guests had a fabulous time because he knew how to get the party going. Jay also went above and beyond to help us in any way possible during the planning process. He has fabulous rentals available to his clients and he offers the fairest prices! On our wedding day, Jay constantly checked in with us to make sure that we had a full drink and were enjoying ourselves. He has a perfect 5 star rating for a reason; so if you have the opportunity to book Jay for your wedding or event, don’t hesitate! I promise you won’t regret it.

Tracy · Married on 12/15/2017

Like everything through the wedding planning process, we chose vendors based on gut feelings meeting them, and Jay with RIG Entertainment was no exception! From the beginning we connected, and knew he was a perfect fit! We were so happy to have Jay himself as our DJ, though I'm sure the rest of his team is also great from all the reviews. During planning Jay was always available to talk, even late hours of the night as I finished my crazy work shifts. He truly went above and beyond, and was always there for us. He has such great and personal relationships with other local vendors, which is such a blessing! He even stepped in to help fix an issue before we had a chance to get back with a vendor to address it ourselves. In the final days leading up to the wedding we met because I wanted to change a few key songs last minute, Jay suggested something for our unity ceremony that (I'm not embarrassed to admit) I teared up listening to, just having a raw honest sweet emotional response to how *Perfect* it was for the moment. And we added a photo booth last minute, that helped coordinate the photo strip background to match our theme perfectly. Day of, Jay was on top of set up of sound and lighting, and finding the best spot for the photo booth we hadn't initially planned for. He was AWESOME and super attentive to us Bride and Groom, kept us hydrated and made sure we got our dinners first, had enough to eat, ensured we were happy, enjoying our wedding and dancing the night away! And made sure our guests were happy- I heard the next day, he even helped get food for the best man's mom, who was having trouble getting around in her electric chair at the venue. Overall 5 STAR service, we love Jay and RIG entertainment, like family. We highly recommend him to everyone we love! if we decide to do a vow renewal I will definitely go to Jay again to have the best party! :)

Sent on 12/28/2017

Linda · Married on 12/09/2017

Jay and Ryan were very accommodating and professional and at a bundled price for a photo booth and DJ. The package was priced fairly for the Naples/Ft Myers Market. For a business party they are an excellent choice. This was an office Party.

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 12/02/2017

Jay was the best DJ ever! He made my wedding day be extra special! He made sure everything ran smoothly. He cares about his Bride & Groom! He treats you like family and meets with you at anytime... literally! There’s nothing more to say than, he truly is the best! He got everybody up & dancing!!!! We love you Jay!!!!!! High recommend RIG Entertainment, don’t waste your time searching!

Sent on 12/04/2017