RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 6
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 04/01/2018

We can't say enough wonderful things about RIG entertainment and choosing Jay was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding at our residence in Cape Coral! From the beginning to the end of this event everything went very smooth and it showed his professionalism and his sense for details. He actually was very attentive to us Bride and Groom, made sure we got our dinners first and we were enjoying our event. The music collection he played could not have been better and he kept everybody on the dance floor with amazing songs - not to forget his lighting set up during our event looked absolutely gorgeous. Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had and how great he was.

Thank you Jay for making our wedding day so special and memorable!
    Ingrid & Kamal Mekhael

Sent on 04/18/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 8
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 9
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 10

Lisa · Married on 03/31/2018

Jay was wonderful and did anything and everything we asked for! He was more than accommodating and just an awesome person. I am so glad we chose him to assist in everything we need for our wedding and def will recommend him for everyone we know.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Alayba · Married on 03/31/2018

We had Trevor as our dj and we could not have asked for someone better! He made sure that it was a stress free and fun evening for my husband and I. And all of our guest loved him as well! I will recommend Trevor to everyone i know in need of a dj! Thank you so much for making our wedding so a blast!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 11

Susana · Married on 03/25/2018

RIG Entertainment was recommended to us by Vicki at the Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club. We met with Jay Rigdon to chat, and decided within about five minutes that we wanted him to work our wedding. We’re very glad we went with Jay; his contributions helped make our wedding as flawless as we were envisioning and hoping. It started with the choice of music – it was our choice, and the choice of family/friends that we shared a link with. Jay’s online application allowed us to select must play, want to play, and don’t play selections from a basically limitless library of choices. There’s nothing that we wanted to hear that we couldn’t find. As far as sound, Jay doesn’t just show up, set up the equipment, and stand back. He’s constantly looking at all of the factors (including in our case the wind) that could affect sound, and making adjustments where needed. As a DJ, he keeps the floor filled and the celebration moving. If some of the music selections (ours, not his) generate a lull, he was on the spot with a change in tone or commentary. We couldn’t be happier with our choice of Jay as a DJ, and enthusiastically recommend him without any reservations! As an added bonus, he has chairs for rental (reasonably priced) – our ceremony was outdoors, and we needed chairs. Instead of us having to find another vendor, Jay just showed up a bit early and set up the chairs.
    But again, if you need an MC, DJ, or chairs in any combination, you can’t go wrong with RIG Entertainment!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Stephine · Married on 03/24/2018

Where do I even begin! Jay from day one was helping us even before we booked to use him as our DJ. We knew right away that he was going to be the DJ at our wedding!
    When he says DJ and Wedding Planner he truly means it. From late night question to meetings at his office, Jay was always there to help.
    Day of the wedding Jay was helping anywhere he could, and when it came to anything for Austin and I was even quicker to be there. He got our drinks and food, even helped get food for my young flower girl!
    As the party started of course people get crazy.. during my bouquet toss we had a slight misunderstanding and jay jumped right in with Rock Paper Scissors and quickly calmed down the moment:)
    Honestly will forever highly recommend jay to anyone who asks if I know a DJ. He’s truly amazing and when he says call me anytime for any questions he 100% means it!
    Thank you Jay for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Kimi · Married on 03/17/2018

Jay was the most amazing DJ I've ever encountered! He put my needs ahead of anything and made sure I was fed and happy. Hiring Jay was the best decision I made with regard to my wedding! The dance floor was packed all night long.

Sent on 03/23/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/10/2018

Jay was AMAZING before my wedding in the planning stages and even on the day of. He would always be there if we needed help on anything dealing with the Wedding. He was the catch all guy and was there whenever I needed him. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him as your DJ. He went above and beyond his duties. He would cater to anyone and help out with anything that needed to be done. Whenever something went wrong he was able to fix the problem very easily. Our wedding was a little delayed since it rained all day and he was able to keep everything running smoothly. I even had a huge headache durring the reception and Jay went out of his way to run and find me asprin. That is someone that really cares about your wedding day and making the bride and groom happy. I couldn't be happier with choosing him for our big day. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have Jay there on our wedding day.

Sent on 03/20/2018

gloria · Married on 03/10/2018

Jay was wonderful in helping us plan our 50th wedding anniversary party. I would recommend his services anytime.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Deirdre · Married on 03/04/2018

The groom and I have nothing but good things to say about our DJ. Trevor was very attentive to our needs and went above and beyond his duties as DJ. He kept us hydrated and fed throughout the night and made sure our needs were met. Everything stayed on schedule throughout the night because of him! Everyone’s names in the bridal party was pronounced correctly and he treated them all with respect. Thanks to Trevor, we had nothing to do but enjoy ourselves!

Jay was a lifesaver during wedding planning! He would always get back to me right away. No task is beneath him. Prior to the wedding, we met at the venue and he made sure everything is how the bride wants it. His mission is truly to make his clients happy and their dreams come true! We were able to choose our own music from start to finish and was offered help along the way.

We were able to connect with Jay and Trevor and that made having them a part of our wedding even more special. I would recommend RIG Entertainments to anyone who wants a DJ that is professional, classy, and attentive.

Thank you for everything!!!

Love,
    Charles & Deirdre Humphries

Sent on 03/06/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 12

Mikaela · Married on 03/04/2018

Our wedding was held at Arching Oaks Ranch in Labelle on March 4th 2018. We can not recommend you highly enough to rid ALL other vendor options when it comes to DJ, lighting, tables & chairs services. THIS IS YOUR GUY. Jay and crew of RIG ENTERTAINMENT go above and beyond, every small and big detail of your special day. He is a great coordinator just the same as entertainer. He makes your DAY and NIGHT a breeze. He is in favor of every Bride and what SHE wants on her day. He and his crew made me as a Bride beyond grateful for him and all they did. His company exceeded all our expectations and I whole heartedly believe are the reason that made our day a moment to not forget. He not only shows to you as bride and groom how great they are, but even our guests noticed how great he was to us. Catering to us our every need, from serving our food to bringing our drinks while entertaining our guests all the same time. Our guests are still complimenting in awe they were from ceremony to reception music. I would never recommend any other company. He is personable to each and every couple throughout the process, he lets you put any unique twist into your music, or detail to make your wedding like no other. RIG Entertainment is truly your only option! We do not regret choosing him, neither should you!

Sent on 03/17/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 13
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 14
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 15

Brooke · Married on 03/03/2018

AMAZING! I don’t even know where to start, Jay literally saved our wedding. After our original DJ canceled on us a month before our wedding, Jay stepped in without even hesitating and planned our entire day better than we ever expected. He made us laugh and reassured us from the moment we met him that we would be okay. He contacted us to make sure we were feeling okay and if we needed anything several times leading up to our big day. The day of the wedding on top of setting up getting things ready he took our drink orders and personally delivered them to us during pictures. He made us feel so taken care of all night, letting us know to stop mingling for a minute and enjoy our dinner, and even helping to set up when something was forgotten. If you’ve ever talked to Jay you know he talks a great game but he provides even more. I can not recommend him enough! Please take my word for it, he is the way to go.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Erin · Married on 03/03/2018

When I first started planning my wedding I was already set on RIG Entertainment being my DJ. I met with Jay and really wanted him to be one the one there. Unfortunately he was already booked up and recommended his right hand man Trevor. He promised that I wouldn’t be disappointed and he was exactly right. Trevor did an awesome job and was very attentive to my vision. I also decided to have them do more than just my DJ service. They were prompt, precise and professional. I couldn’t have wished for a better experience! Thank you Jay & Trevor!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Dave · Married on 02/25/2018

We were torn between hiring a band and a DJ, but ultimately decided to have a DJ. We couldn't have made a better decision. Jay was awesome! He was the best things about our wedding. I'm so glad that we booked him. He was so flexible and easy going. He listened to what we wanted and kept the party going. He came up with so many good ideas and was such a wonderful addition to our wedding. He went above and beyond our expectations. Met with us several times in person and had several email and phone conversations with him. We couldn't have picked a better DJ!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Sara · Married on 02/24/2018

A god send! We originally ran into a few issues with our planning and had to change venues on short notice.. Jay went above and beyond to help us and made sure we had the best wedding! He truly cares about his clients and helped keep our day stress free. If your looking for the best, Jay and Rig Entertainment are it!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/24/2018

I just gotta say jay is the man! Very courteous, professional, caring, fun, all around great guy! Our wedding day was everything we hoped it would have been. The music we chose was on point. Except a little glitch during the ceremony but it was perfect! I wouldn’t have chosen anyone else to work with. Thank you jay for making sure dave and I were taken care of that night and I hope one day to work with you again!

Sent on 03/17/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 16
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 17

Kerry · Married on 02/17/2018

We are so pleased with Trevor! He was the DJ at our wedding and he was just absolutely wonderful. We loved him. He and his team were SO helpful and made the night flow so perfectly. Even though the music I had requested was VERY different in styles he was able to make it all work together and sound amazing! Trevor went above and beyond and we were just so happy to have him there with us during our wedding! Jay was awesome as well, he helped us plan our whole wedding timeline at one of our meetings with him.. He was patient and extremely helpful. I couldn’t have done it without him! We rented tables and chairs through Jay and that was very convenient and they were such nice quality. The photo booth was so much fun. All of our guests LOVED it! Everything was perfect! Thank you Trevor and Jay for everything, you really helped make our wedding amazing!

Sent on 03/16/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/17/2018

From the beginning I knew we had picked the right DJ. When we first met with him, we went over our personalized website that he helped us create our timeline for the wedding. As most brides know, once it comes down to the wire (a month or so left), it's go time! I would text him in a panic about something minor and he would instantly set up a time for us to meet and go over the details. I never once felt like I was dropping the ball when I had Jay by my side.
    The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing. He came up to my now husband (!!!) and I throughout the night making sure that we were okay and if we needed anything. He made sure we ate (which you forget to do - I promise!) and always had a drink in our hand all while keeping the party going.
    Our wedding was a combination of young and older guests and he knew how to keep them all entertained. You won't be mistaken if you use Jay. He's not just a wedding vendor, but he's also now a friend. Love you Jay! :)

Sent on 04/24/2018

Brian · Married on 02/11/2018

Great guy !! Professionalism was amazing
    I would use him again !!!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Megan · Married on 02/09/2018

We totally recommend RIG Events and Entertainment to anyone looking to have an awesome DJ at their wedding (or any event for that matter). He is literally awesome! He helped make our wedding everything we had dreamed it would be. He is very flexible and helpful. If there is anything you need or want, he will do anything and everything in his power to make it happen. He is accommodating and is easy to get ahold of. Not only did he make everyone break out their awesome dance moves, but he also helped cater to Josh and I. He helped us make our dinner plates and continually asked if we needed anything throughout the night. We have nothing but great things to say about Jay. We are forever grateful for everything he did for us.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Tina · Married on 02/03/2018

Jay was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end. He knew exactly what to do, requiring little from us. He was extremely nice and accommodating in every regard, not just the music. I booked the "works" package with Jay, and glad that I did. I didn't want to think about Reception music vs the Ceremony music, microphones, speakers, uplighting etc. Jay included all of it and some. He was always very responsive to emails, text, and phone calls. Jay even goes above and beyond to refer restaurants in the area, and anything else you might need. I booked my photographer based on his recommendation and I loved her. Make your big day a little easier on yourself by booking Jay.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/27/2018

Absolutely amazing! We used Jay as our DJ and rented the photo booth as well!!! He knew how to keep the party going and did everything he could to ensure we were on schedule and the bride and groom were enjoying our night! Jay truly went above and beyond!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Dani · Married on 01/20/2018

Jay was a last minute addition to my wedding made the night amazing! Jay makes sure that your night goes on schedule. He remembers comments made during meetings that adding the little touch that made everyone in attendance feel special. I'd highly recommend him for any of your events! The photobooth he provided was probably the highlight of the event, I now have an amazing guest book full of photos that I will laugh at and enjoy forever!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 01/13/2018

My husband and I met with DJ Jay Rigdon and immediately knew he was who we wanted as our DJ for our wedding. Jay was very helpful and responded quickly each time we reached out. He was full of great recommendations throughout our whole planning process and always had a solution for the issues that arose. On our wedding day, he was SO helpful. He made it a point to ensure we were satisfied every moment (from bringing us drinks while getting our photos taken to ensuring we got a bite to eat!) He did an amazing job getting everyone on the dance floor. He kept the party going and we couldn’t have asked for any more from him. Our friends and family still talk about how great he was. Jay truly made our big day run smoothly. I highly recommend Jay to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Meghan · Married on 01/06/2018

I don’t even know where to begin. From the very beginning the owner “Jay” told us that he likes to make every client feel like family and that showed through in every single step of the process with them. In the end both him and our DJ Trevor were both as important to our wedding as any member of the bridal party or the families themselves. Simply put, this Day would not have been the absolute dream come true that it was without Jay and Trevor both in planning process AND in there attendance at the wedding. If you want everything to go perfect on your day, you couldn’t possibly do more to make that happen than to hire RIG and their amazing staff!! We love you guys! Genuinely. Thank you and we are truly happy to have made new friends as well.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 18

Maggie · Married on 12/31/2017

The DJ made our wedding reception fun and lively. All of our family had a great time dancing and having a blast. There was a nice mix of genre's that all could enjoy and dance to!

Sent on 02/06/2018