RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 5
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 6
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7

Nick · Married on 05/26/2018

The owner Jay, was incredibly helpful and was excited to be apart of the process, to help us as much as we needed while giving us access to all the music so that we could pick out the music we liked on our own time. He also paired us up with a DJ for our wedding that was going to help us create the vibe we wanted. Trevor was the DJ and he was amazing. His attention to the brides needs and timeline for the night was flawless. Not only did they do the music but they also set up lighting that made the whole place come to life throughout the night. Having the lighting was a huge plus. I would highly recommend this company as well as our DJ Trevor to any one of our friends who wants to have a great experience and a great party at their wedding or event. We got way more than we even expected for a great price.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

I would absolutely recommend Jay and RIG Entertainment to DJ any wedding, party, or event! A few months before my own wedding, I had the privilege of being a groomsmen for a friend that booked Jay to DJ their wedding. Throughout the night, I was blown away by how great the atmosphere was for dancing along with how organized everything seemed to be. Then, just a couple weeks before my own wedding, my wife and I were unexpectedly forced to find another DJ to do our wedding. We called Jay with very short notice, and he immediately answered the call and met us where we were and work out all the details. Even with not much time to prepare, Jay was able to organize everything that we wanted and even found time to meet with us leading up to the big day. Jay’s flexibility, constant communication, and fun-loving personality are just a few of many reasons why I would recommend him for any event that needed a DJ!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

AMAZING! My best friend used RIG Entertainment for her wedding and he did such a good job that I knew I had to use him for my own and we were not disappointed! He genuinely cares about making sure you have the best wedding possible by going above and beyond whenever he can. If you want a DJ that will prioritize you and ensure that you have an amazing, stress free wedding, please go with RIG Entertainment.

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • User4675474 · 1+ year ago

Working with Jay was the easiest and least stressful part of my wedding planning! He was so flexible and made everything so perfect! 10 out of 10 would recommend over and over again!!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Helen · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so happy we went with RIG Entertainment for our wedding reception. Are talking with Jay, we knew immediately that they were the DJ for us. Jay was so helpful during the whole process. He met with us and talked with us whenever we asked, and really helped us plan out the wedding timeline so that everything ran smoothly. He even helped us pick out songs. Our DJ was Trevor, who was wonderful to work with. During the reception he was very attentive to us without being overbearing, and was so helpful and understanding. The reception went so smoothly thanks to Trevor. The dance floor was packed the whole time and my guests railed about what a good time they had. I highly recommend RIG Entertainment!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Madison · Married on 05/16/2018

RIG Entertainment, more specifically Jay, are absolutely fantastic. He was the DJ at our wedding and made the entire event wonderful. I’m very thankful we had Jay for our day and even in the planning process beforehand. He made sure our day was just that, OUR day :D Our wedding was perfect, from the ceremony to the reception and the special dances were amazing. If you’re needing a DJ for your wedding, please look no further. RIG Entertainment is the absolute best!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

Jay was awesome to work with, start to finish! Jay met with me and my now husband multiple times before the wedding and he always responded quickly whenever I texted him with any freakout I had. I really felt like he made an effort to get to know us and understood how we pictured our wedding day. The music selection website he uses was easy to use and super helpful. We had so much fun using it to pick our music! Jay was great on the day of the wedding. He did our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception, with everything running so smoothly! Jay had everyone on the dance floor all night! We heard so many compliments on how great the dj was! I am so happy we chose RIG Entertainment for our wedding! Jay definitely made it a time we will never forget.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Sherri · Married on 05/05/2018

Jay and his team are true professionals. From the first inquiry, telephone call and meeting, we felt like family. Knowing he and his team are in high demand, we never felt pressure of any kind and they were flexible with our schedules as we went through the planning of our special day. They took the time to listen to our love story, customize our every want, provided suggestions and provided those extra special touches that you would not even expect. When it comes to your wedding day, you have the butterflies, the anxiety, the stress of wanting everything to be perfect - however after we met with Jay, everything just seemed to fall in place. We trusted him from day one and he delivered. Brian and Bonnie were on-site with smiles and energy. Checked on us consistantly to ensure we were taken care of, that we were smiling and if we had any adjustments we wanted to make. My family is still raving about the music, atmosphere, and energy of our wedding day. Although it rained right before the ceremony started, I never had to worry about the swift action and decision making of how any adjustments needed to be made to ensure that everything went as planned. I never knew until after the event, how much they adjusted their set-up due to this temporary set back of weather. But they did it.
    And maybe have done a rain dance or two, because the skies cleared right before the ceremony started. Sitting back and looking at our special day, I have so many people to thank, but to know that true professionals and experts like RIG Enterntainment, handled these obstacles flawlessly, made us feel so grateful that it was not something we needed to stress about on such a special day. Jay, to you and your team, thank you for your time, genuine care, and professionalism - You delivered, as promised, and we cannot thank you enough for the most amazing day! With Love and admiration - Sherri & Jerry

Sent on 05/31/2018

Elena · Married on 05/05/2018

It was an experience I would not soon forget! From start to finish he was attentive and involved in makinking sure myself and guest were intertained.

Sent on 06/29/2018

megan · Married on 05/05/2018

Jay made our wedding , all time best DJ around

Jay is by far the best DJ around , it was a very hot day and all my guests were hot and he was still able to get them out dancing and having a good time . He was always checking in on me and my husband to make sure we were ok and , we have no complaints what so ever . I would recommend him a thousand times !!!!. Also his mirror photo booth was a huge hit would def recommend that ! By far he made the wedding .

Sent on 05/18/2019

Timothy · Married on 04/28/2018

Jay is such an amazing guy. He really treats like you are family and he was always there to ask us if we are doing okay. And when we first walked in he came out to make sure we were in the right order because we forgot.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

From the very beginning RIG Entertainment made the task of making a wedding playlist less daunting. The whole process was very easy and went smoothly. Throughout the evening the dj checked on us to see how we were. We had a blast and our guests enjoyed it as well.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Elijah · Married on 04/28/2018

My wife and I used RIG Entertainment 4/28/18 for our wedding and Trevor did a fantastic job . Trevor went above and beyond to meet our expectations for the ceremony and reception , he and Jay even assisted in the planning process. RIG Entertainment mad what was already a very special day , 10 times better . Thanks guys ! from Mr & Mrs Elijah Williams III

Sent on 09/16/2018

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Jay and his team were absolutely phenomenal!! The wedding day wouldn’t have gone smoothly without them. From amazing music, getting my husband I our plates of food, consulting with us before any music requests. I can’t say enough amazing things about them. Jay really cares about our wedding rather than just DJ service and that’s what I loved most about RIG entertainment. Will recommend over and over again!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Kristi · Married on 04/21/2018

Where do I even start? I was planning my wedding I had no idea where to turn for a DJ I was nervous finding a DJ is an important part of a wedding. I searched high and low on wedding wire for the perfect DJ. I met with several then came across Jay, he was so easy to get along with, made jokes, and made me feel relaxed about planning a wedding which is anything from relaxing. I booked with him the day I met with him. I had a hiccup and had to push my wedding a year back, he did everything to accommodate me and did not make it a hassle. He says he is available late nights and he isn't kidding. I would text him all hours of the night and he as quick to reply. Did I mention he is also a wedding planner? So if you have any questions he will direct you in the right direction! Day of the wedding Jay was running around trying to set up while still coming to my door to checkup with me and make sure everything was going as planned and I was as stress free as I could be before walking down the isle. Jay made sure to run everything smoothly. When it was time for dinner he walked us over and got our food and delivered it to our table making sure we had drinks full ( which he did all night). He made sure to check up on us all throughout the night to make sure we had everything we wanted or could possibly need. We did have a quadriplegic at our wedding who had little use of his hands and Jay made sure he was taken care of all night made sure to get his food and drinks so he didn't have to struggle at all and the gentleman made a comment to me that made him feel special and he was happy that he received help. He goes way above and beyond what any other DJ would do without even having to ask! Everyone was amazed how much Jay cared. Jay also has a great staff that was very amazing. I will forever recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ and I do not have enough words to explain how amazing he was. You are not just my wedding DJ but a true friend now!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Eleana · Married on 04/20/2018

Jay and his team did a great job with our wedding. They had everyone on the dance floor all night!!! Our day was worry free. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Meg · Married on 04/08/2018

Jay is a ROCK-STAR. If you are looking for the best of the best in the Naples/Ft Myers area, he is your guy. I am so grateful we had Jay for our wedding day. From our first meeting, to our post wedding contact Jay was amazing. He went above and beyond to help make our special day the best of our lives. Naples was a destination wedding for us, Jay was more than helpful with recommendations, suggestions, and ideas. Aside from his help with ceremony set up, last minute fixes, up-lighting, extra tables and linens (to name a few), he blew the socks off our wedding reception. Many guests have told us he is the best DJ they have ever seen. Jay is professional, kind, funny and real. We hit the jackpot with Jay!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 04/01/2018

We can't say enough wonderful things about RIG entertainment and choosing Jay was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding at our residence in Cape Coral! From the beginning to the end of this event everything went very smooth and it showed his professionalism and his sense for details. He actually was very attentive to us Bride and Groom, made sure we got our dinners first and we were enjoying our event. The music collection he played could not have been better and he kept everybody on the dance floor with amazing songs - not to forget his lighting set up during our event looked absolutely gorgeous. Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had and how great he was.

Thank you Jay for making our wedding day so special and memorable!
    Ingrid & Kamal Mekhael

Sent on 04/18/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 8
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 9
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 10

Lisa · Married on 03/31/2018

Jay was wonderful and did anything and everything we asked for! He was more than accommodating and just an awesome person. I am so glad we chose him to assist in everything we need for our wedding and def will recommend him for everyone we know.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Alayba · Married on 03/31/2018

We had Trevor as our dj and we could not have asked for someone better! He made sure that it was a stress free and fun evening for my husband and I. And all of our guest loved him as well! I will recommend Trevor to everyone i know in need of a dj! Thank you so much for making our wedding so a blast!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 11

Susana · Married on 03/25/2018

RIG Entertainment was recommended to us by Vicki at the Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club. We met with Jay Rigdon to chat, and decided within about five minutes that we wanted him to work our wedding. We’re very glad we went with Jay; his contributions helped make our wedding as flawless as we were envisioning and hoping. It started with the choice of music – it was our choice, and the choice of family/friends that we shared a link with. Jay’s online application allowed us to select must play, want to play, and don’t play selections from a basically limitless library of choices. There’s nothing that we wanted to hear that we couldn’t find. As far as sound, Jay doesn’t just show up, set up the equipment, and stand back. He’s constantly looking at all of the factors (including in our case the wind) that could affect sound, and making adjustments where needed. As a DJ, he keeps the floor filled and the celebration moving. If some of the music selections (ours, not his) generate a lull, he was on the spot with a change in tone or commentary. We couldn’t be happier with our choice of Jay as a DJ, and enthusiastically recommend him without any reservations! As an added bonus, he has chairs for rental (reasonably priced) – our ceremony was outdoors, and we needed chairs. Instead of us having to find another vendor, Jay just showed up a bit early and set up the chairs.
    But again, if you need an MC, DJ, or chairs in any combination, you can’t go wrong with RIG Entertainment!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Stephine · Married on 03/24/2018

Where do I even begin! Jay from day one was helping us even before we booked to use him as our DJ. We knew right away that he was going to be the DJ at our wedding!
    When he says DJ and Wedding Planner he truly means it. From late night question to meetings at his office, Jay was always there to help.
    Day of the wedding Jay was helping anywhere he could, and when it came to anything for Austin and I was even quicker to be there. He got our drinks and food, even helped get food for my young flower girl!
    As the party started of course people get crazy.. during my bouquet toss we had a slight misunderstanding and jay jumped right in with Rock Paper Scissors and quickly calmed down the moment:)
    Honestly will forever highly recommend jay to anyone who asks if I know a DJ. He’s truly amazing and when he says call me anytime for any questions he 100% means it!
    Thank you Jay for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Kimi · Married on 03/17/2018

Jay was the most amazing DJ I've ever encountered! He put my needs ahead of anything and made sure I was fed and happy. Hiring Jay was the best decision I made with regard to my wedding! The dance floor was packed all night long.

Sent on 03/23/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/10/2018

Jay was AMAZING before my wedding in the planning stages and even on the day of. He would always be there if we needed help on anything dealing with the Wedding. He was the catch all guy and was there whenever I needed him. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him as your DJ. He went above and beyond his duties. He would cater to anyone and help out with anything that needed to be done. Whenever something went wrong he was able to fix the problem very easily. Our wedding was a little delayed since it rained all day and he was able to keep everything running smoothly. I even had a huge headache durring the reception and Jay went out of his way to run and find me asprin. That is someone that really cares about your wedding day and making the bride and groom happy. I couldn't be happier with choosing him for our big day. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have Jay there on our wedding day.

Sent on 03/20/2018

gloria · Married on 03/10/2018

Jay was wonderful in helping us plan our 50th wedding anniversary party. I would recommend his services anytime.

Sent on 03/24/2018