363 Reviews for RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner

Flat Screen (2)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)

I have been working with Jay for about a month and i must say he is absolutely amazing. he has great ideas and wealth of knowledge for every detail of your wedding. ladies and gentleman he is a must have person by your side.

Profile Picture Laureen, 7/13/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great coming along like I wanted!!

Profile Picture Marisella, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Jay was great! He was available and listened to what we wanted. The music selection was great even after our few song choices we had chosen. He had everyone on the dance floor throughout the night.

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

Words cannot describe how PERFECT our night was thanks to Jay and Trevor. Jay went above and beyond throughout our first meeting to the last song of the night! My WIFE and I couldn’t have chosen a better entertainer! We know now we didn’t just have a DJ at our wedding but someone we can call a friend. Any DJ you book for your wedding that isn’t named Jay Rigdon is something you’ll regret looking back on your special day! Thank you Jay from the bottom of our hearts and may God continue to bless you!

Profile Picture Sabatino, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Couldn’t be more pleased with the services of Jay Rigdon. Not only a professional in every sense of the word but a real gentleman and an honest businessman. And on top of that provided wonderful entertainment. Our reception ran very smoothly from before the ceremony until the very end. Coordinated very well with the other vendors and our entire wedding event was exactly as we envisioned!!

Photo for RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Review
Profile Picture Jeanne, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Jay is not an average DJ. He is really exceptional. He orchestrates your wedding from before the ceremony right through til the last guest leaves. Our whole day flowed so smoothly even with a last minute rain change for which we had no pre-planned contingency. He is very attentive to details and his website song planner is awesome. He coordinated very well with our other vendors, kept the flow of the reception going, and our guests had a great time. His light effects created a fun atmosphere. We were able to relax and just enjoy our special evening. We found Jay to be honest, professional, and a real gentleman.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 6/30/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Uplighting

From the start to finish RIG Entertainment made everything seamless. We spoke with Jay Rigdon and met him with multiple times to arrange and discuss every detail of our wedding. His online application allowed us to chose the must plays and like to play song. My husband and I don't always agree on music and he did a good job of helping us compromise on songs and we were both able to play the songs we love the most. There was nothing that we couldn't find in his library. He was very careful to take detailed notes of all aspects of the wedding which we wanted to incorporate. On the day of the wedding, Jay didn't just show up he made sure everything was in place and flowed perfectly. He put both of us at ease. It was very windy that day during our ceremony and even with the wind the sound was outstanding! During our reception, Jay did a good job getting the people on the dance floor with some amazing songs of our choice. He was very good with the crowd and keeps everyone entertained and having fun the whole night! In addition, he went above and beyond made sure that my husband and I always had everything we needed throughout the course of the night. We couldn't of been happier to have to pick Jay be our DJ for our wedding. You won't be sorry if you chose RIG Entertainment for your next event best decision we made in regards to our wedding!

Profile Picture Maddie, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The owner Jay, was incredibly helpful and was excited to be apart of the process, to help us as much as we needed while giving us access to all the music so that we could pick out the music we liked on our own time. He also paired us up with a DJ for our wedding that was going to help us create the vibe we wanted. Trevor was the DJ and he was amazing. His attention to the brides needs and timeline for the night was flawless. Not only did they do the music but they also set up lighting that made the whole place come to life throughout the night. Having the lighting was a huge plus. I would highly recommend this company as well as our DJ Trevor to any one of our friends who wants to have a great experience and a great party at their wedding or event. We got way more than we even expected for a great price.

Profile Picture Nick , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I would absolutely recommend Jay and RIG Entertainment to DJ any wedding, party, or event! A few months before my own wedding, I had the privilege of being a groomsmen for a friend that booked Jay to DJ their wedding. Throughout the night, I was blown away by how great the atmosphere was for dancing along with how organized everything seemed to be. Then, just a couple weeks before my own wedding, my wife and I were unexpectedly forced to find another DJ to do our wedding. We called Jay with very short notice, and he immediately answered the call and met us where we were and work out all the details. Even with not much time to prepare, Jay was able to organize everything that we wanted and even found time to meet with us leading up to the big day. Jay’s flexibility, constant communication, and fun-loving personality are just a few of many reasons why I would recommend him for any event that needed a DJ!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

AMAZING! My best friend used RIG Entertainment for her wedding and he did such a good job that I knew I had to use him for my own and we were not disappointed! He genuinely cares about making sure you have the best wedding possible by going above and beyond whenever he can. If you want a DJ that will prioritize you and ensure that you have an amazing, stress free wedding, please go with RIG Entertainment.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Working with Jay was the easiest and least stressful part of my wedding planning! He was so flexible and made everything so perfect! 10 out of 10 would recommend over and over again!!!!!

Profile Picture Darci, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy we went with RIG Entertainment for our wedding reception. Are talking with Jay, we knew immediately that they were the DJ for us. Jay was so helpful during the whole process. He met with us and talked with us whenever we asked, and really helped us plan out the wedding timeline so that everything ran smoothly. He even helped us pick out songs. Our DJ was Trevor, who was wonderful to work with. During the reception he was very attentive to us without being overbearing, and was so helpful and understanding. The reception went so smoothly thanks to Trevor. The dance floor was packed the whole time and my guests railed about what a good time they had. I highly recommend RIG Entertainment!

Profile Picture Helen, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

RIG Entertainment, more specifically Jay, are absolutely fantastic. He was the DJ at our wedding and made the entire event wonderful. I’m very thankful we had Jay for our day and even in the planning process beforehand. He made sure our day was just that, OUR day :D Our wedding was perfect, from the ceremony to the reception and the special dances were amazing. If you’re needing a DJ for your wedding, please look no further. RIG Entertainment is the absolute best!

Profile Picture Madison, 5/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Jay was awesome to work with, start to finish! Jay met with me and my now husband multiple times before the wedding and he always responded quickly whenever I texted him with any freakout I had. I really felt like he made an effort to get to know us and understood how we pictured our wedding day. The music selection website he uses was easy to use and super helpful. We had so much fun using it to pick our music! Jay was great on the day of the wedding. He did our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception, with everything running so smoothly! Jay had everyone on the dance floor all night! We heard so many compliments on how great the dj was! I am so happy we chose RIG Entertainment for our wedding! Jay definitely made it a time we will never forget.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Jay and his team are true professionals. From the first inquiry, telephone call and meeting, we felt like family. Knowing he and his team are in high demand, we never felt pressure of any kind and they were flexible with our schedules as we went through the planning of our special day. They took the time to listen to our love story, customize our every want, provided suggestions and provided those extra special touches that you would not even expect. When it comes to your wedding day, you have the butterflies, the anxiety, the stress of wanting everything to be perfect - however after we met with Jay, everything just seemed to fall in place. We trusted him from day one and he delivered. Brian and Bonnie were on-site with smiles and energy. Checked on us consistantly to ensure we were taken care of, that we were smiling and if we had any adjustments we wanted to make. My family is still raving about the music, atmosphere, and energy of our wedding day. Although it rained right before the ceremony started, I never had to worry about the swift action and decision making of how any adjustments needed to be made to ensure that everything went as planned. I never knew until after the event, how much they adjusted their set-up due to this temporary set back of weather. But they did it.
And maybe have done a rain dance or two, because the skies cleared right before the ceremony started. Sitting back and looking at our special day, I have so many people to thank, but to know that true professionals and experts like RIG Enterntainment, handled these obstacles flawlessly, made us feel so grateful that it was not something we needed to stress about on such a special day. Jay, to you and your team, thank you for your time, genuine care, and professionalism - You delivered, as promised, and we cannot thank you enough for the most amazing day! With Love and admiration - Sherri & Jerry

Profile Picture Sherri, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

It was an experience I would not soon forget! From start to finish he was attentive and involved in makinking sure myself and guest were intertained.

Profile Picture Elena, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Jay is such an amazing guy. He really treats like you are family and he was always there to ask us if we are doing okay. And when we first walked in he came out to make sure we were in the right order because we forgot.

Profile Picture Timothy, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the very beginning RIG Entertainment made the task of making a wedding playlist less daunting. The whole process was very easy and went smoothly. Throughout the evening the dj checked on us to see how we were. We had a blast and our guests enjoyed it as well.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Where do I even start? I was planning my wedding I had no idea where to turn for a DJ I was nervous finding a DJ is an important part of a wedding. I searched high and low on wedding wire for the perfect DJ. I met with several then came across Jay, he was so easy to get along with, made jokes, and made me feel relaxed about planning a wedding which is anything from relaxing. I booked with him the day I met with him. I had a hiccup and had to push my wedding a year back, he did everything to accommodate me and did not make it a hassle. He says he is available late nights and he isn't kidding. I would text him all hours of the night and he as quick to reply. Did I mention he is also a wedding planner? So if you have any questions he will direct you in the right direction! Day of the wedding Jay was running around trying to set up while still coming to my door to checkup with me and make sure everything was going as planned and I was as stress free as I could be before walking down the isle. Jay made sure to run everything smoothly. When it was time for dinner he walked us over and got our food and delivered it to our table making sure we had drinks full ( which he did all night). He made sure to check up on us all throughout the night to make sure we had everything we wanted or could possibly need. We did have a quadriplegic at our wedding who had little use of his hands and Jay made sure he was taken care of all night made sure to get his food and drinks so he didn't have to struggle at all and the gentleman made a comment to me that made him feel special and he was happy that he received help. He goes way above and beyond what any other DJ would do without even having to ask! Everyone was amazed how much Jay cared. Jay also has a great staff that was very amazing. I will forever recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ and I do not have enough words to explain how amazing he was. You are not just my wedding DJ but a true friend now!

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

Jay and his team did a great job with our wedding. They had everyone on the dance floor all night!!! Our day was worry free. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Eleana, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Jay and his team were absolutely phenomenal!! The wedding day wouldn’t have gone smoothly without them. From amazing music, getting my husband I our plates of food, consulting with us before any music requests. I can’t say enough amazing things about them. Jay really cares about our wedding rather than just DJ service and that’s what I loved most about RIG entertainment. Will recommend over and over again!!!!

Profile Picture Katie , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay is a ROCK-STAR. If you are looking for the best of the best in the Naples/Ft Myers area, he is your guy. I am so grateful we had Jay for our wedding day. From our first meeting, to our post wedding contact Jay was amazing. He went above and beyond to help make our special day the best of our lives. Naples was a destination wedding for us, Jay was more than helpful with recommendations, suggestions, and ideas. Aside from his help with ceremony set up, last minute fixes, up-lighting, extra tables and linens (to name a few), he blew the socks off our wedding reception. Many guests have told us he is the best DJ they have ever seen. Jay is professional, kind, funny and real. We hit the jackpot with Jay!!!

Profile Picture Meg, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We can't say enough wonderful things about RIG entertainment and choosing Jay was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding at our residence in Cape Coral! From the beginning to the end of this event everything went very smooth and it showed his professionalism and his sense for details. He actually was very attentive to us Bride and Groom, made sure we got our dinners first and we were enjoying our event. The music collection he played could not have been better and he kept everybody on the dance floor with amazing songs - not to forget his lighting set up during our event looked absolutely gorgeous. Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had and how great he was.

Thank you Jay for making our wedding day so special and memorable!
Ingrid & Kamal Mekhael

Profile Picture Ingrid, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Jay was wonderful and did anything and everything we asked for! He was more than accommodating and just an awesome person. I am so glad we chose him to assist in everything we need for our wedding and def will recommend him for everyone we know.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews