Ridge Weddings Reviews

29 | Thousand Oaks, CA

29 Reviews for Ridge Weddings

Jen · Married on 10/18/2014

Pat is one of the more creative videographers I've had the pleasure of working with (I'm a wedding coordinator so I see a lot of wedding videos) and his work truly stands out. He produced a really unique "save-the-date" video (which is much more entertaining for guests to receive than a magnet or paper announcement!) where he creatively unveiled not just the date of the wedding but he captured the personalities of both the bride and groom and gave wedding guests a glimpse of what to expect for the wedding theme. For the wedding day, Pat also made an really captivating video montage which was shown during the reception. So if you're looking for any type of video productions for the most important day of your life, hire Pat and Ridge Productions and you will get a thoughtful and beautifully procured video to remember your special day by.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

Pat is simply AMAZING!!! I hired him for my wedding 6/14/14, as our videographer. I had no idea how awesome it would be. He brought a drone with a camera attached! It was the talk of the wedding! Pat was so professional, we went over a shot list beforehand, and I let him go crazy. I'm so glad I did, the video is perfect! Both my husband and I cried watching it (even after the 3rd time).
    People tried to say that a video is not that big a deal and you won't miss having it. I can tell you they're wrong. Pat got the hug I gave my aunt, who is currently undergoing chemo, I love that I have a professional video of her and my moment together. He's so creative and has such a great vision it's like he knows the shots to get and the best way to capture them. Since he has a music background, his choice of music was flawless! It matched the picture perfectly. I'm beyond thrilled with our results and I am highly recommending Pat to every person I know!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Amazing Video. We loved it so much. And we got it within a week.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Maggie · Married on 04/14/2012

Pat Ridge came highly recommended as a videographer. Even in my wildest dreams I never could have imagined he could capture so much of the magic of our wedding and compress it all into a video and then set it to the most amazing musical soundtrack. He is truly an artist and he observed and made sure to shoot every important moment that we asked him to....and all the special moments we did not even know were going to happen! My advice to any couple getting married is to hire an experienced, creative, talented individual to capture the magical moments of a wedding....and Pat is the professional to do it. Our wedding video is the most unique video I have ever seen in that genre and friends and family and strangers are blown away by the experience you have viewing it. More than any picture could ever tell, this tells the Love Story that Tito and I share and we will forever be able to watch it and cherish it to the fullest. Hiring a videographer should be the top of any couple's To Do List!

Sent on 11/14/2014