Rick Parma Entertainment Reviews

10 | Cerritos, CA

10 Reviews for Rick Parma Entertainment

Toni & Tom Jirovsky · Getting married on 02/14/2020

Sax Man & Singer extraordinaire

Rick Parma...sax man, singer, & MC extraordinaire...& a very cool dude! T & T Jirovsky

Tina · Married on 03/23/2019

Look no further

I first met Rick when he was performing at my friends company party and I knew I had to book him for my wedding! Rick is a great singer, flexible, and professional! Highly recommend!

Michael Brox · Married on 02/09/2019

Board member, Sexy 78 40 year all class reunion

Rick was our choice of entertainment. He was extremely professional and reliable. He performed beyond our expectations.
    Several attendees mentioned how they truly enjoyed the evening capped by Rick and his sultry music.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Chuck Dennis · Married on 07/14/2018

Rick Parma is Awesome

Rick Parma is one of the most talented, enthusiastic, and charismatic entertainers around! Whenever and where ever he plays, you can be sure the crowd is on their feet dancing! He plays with such passion, and it fills the venue with energy. I had the pleasure of traveling with him to various venues throughout the south, including Dallas, Houston and San Antonio, where he skillfully played the saxophone and blended Jazz, Funk, Latin and RnB with his Soulfully Smooth voice and showmanship to create an amazingly unforgettable show.

Albert · Married on 06/12/2018

10 year anniversary

Rick set the mood just perfectly for our event.
    You're not going to go wrong by booking him.

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/26/2018

Awesome. RIck is punctual, professional and plays a mean saxophone with a voice to match along with Music of your choice. The crowd loves him.

Rick is a class act. He is very talented and sets the tone for your event. I would hire him again and again.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Jill Cole · Married on 05/01/2016

Dinner party

We had a summer dinner party in our backyard, Rick was our entertainment. He was so versatile... he did wonderful background music during dinner and then kicked it up a notch for after for fun and dancing. Anything you wanted to hear... it was in his wheelhouse! I’m trying to figure out another excuse to have a party so Rick can come back! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Al Esquivel · Married on 02/21/2016

Great Performing Musician!

Whether at a dance venue or an intimate gathering in our home Rick Parma always delivers great music! Thank you Rick for making our family event so memorable!

James Culling · Married on 04/15/2015

Wedding performer

Rick handled all the music for our wedding in 2015. He was great, very upbeat and professional, and made our wedding a lot of fun for all who attended. We had a hula hoop contest with his music, which was great for the kids and fun for the parents to watch. His mix of music was just right for all of us. I recommend him highly.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Richard Aljian · Married on 05/24/2014

Fantastic entertainer

Rick was our Music Man at my wedding reception in 2014 and my wife's 50th surprise birthday party in 2016. In both cases, Rick was a big hit with everyone, and he really put both events "over the top" for fun and entertainment. Not only with his musical talent, but with his interaction with everyone in attendance. I can't wait for our next party.