Rick Orr Florist Reviews

4 | Champaign, IL

4 Reviews for Rick Orr Florist

Rick Orr is a brilliant artist - the flowers at the church were glorious - and his vision for the reception was fresh and so special! We presented him with some ideas - then he met the bride in person and his creativity to make the arrangements reflect her personality was amazing. Beautiful!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Jenni · Married on 11/08/2008

Rick's designs are amazing. His arrangements are beautiful, artistic and unique. It was exactly what I asked for but 10 times better than I could have ever imagined! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/30/2008

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2007

3.5

I really enjoyed working with him – he was great about listening to what I wanted and helping me figure out what would look good. He’s also really flexible – I changed my mind A LOT and he had no problem accommodating any of my changes. Pricewise it wasn’t too bad, although we got married in a garden (Allerton Park) so we didn’t get any large arrangements for the ceremony. They will deliver to more than one location if you need them to, as well. They charged extra to deliver to Allerton since it was so far away (out of Champaign).

Sent on 04/10/2008
  • Silke

Silke · Married on 07/19/2008

3.0

While Rick Orr is a bit eccentric, his work is beautiful, artistic and of the highest quality. The bouquets and boutonnieres were flawless. Rick was a bit pushy (my mom didn't want a nosegay, corsage, or boutonniere, and he was trying to get me to order something for her), but he finally relented. Everything was ready in time and perfect. I was advised to go to another florist who is cheaper, but I didn't think Rick Orr was that expensive (my bouquet cost $60, those of my maids $45), and he's definitely worth the money.

Sent on 08/22/2008