Rick Bouthiette Photography Reviews

78 | Candia, NH

78 Reviews for Rick Bouthiette Photography

Emalyn · Married on 08/20/2016

So much fun to work with and amazing photos!!

Rick and Deb were the perfect wedding photographers! From meeting them at our engagement shoot and getting to know them, to our wedding day, we truly love all of our photos. They were all so genuine and classic, yet still creative. From the detail photos to the candids on the dance floor, they caught all of the special moments that we will now never forget. There was never an awkward or dull moment, and they made it so much fun to work with them (and so easy!!). We would highly recommend Rick and Deb!!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Rene · Married on 07/23/2016

Rick and Deb were amazing to work with from start to finish! From the engagement photo session to our wedding they worked so diligently to ensure we were comfortable and having fun throughout the events of our wedding. They were communicative, kind and professional at all times! We felt like true friends! They are a great team and the photos prove it!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Autumn · Married on 12/31/2015

Where does one begin? Rick & his Wife Deb are an absolute breath of fresh air. In the world of wedding chaos, the only area I didn't feel the need to worry about was photography. I knew they had it 100% under control. They managed to capture amazing photos in a cramped schedule, and it felt like they were never there. And My guest couldn't stop raving about how pleasant they were. My husband and I just got our photos back (record speed) and everything was breath-taking. We also can't wait to have children just so we can have a chance to work with this duo again.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Raga · event on: 10/11/2015

We had a very pleasant wedding photography experience with Rick and Deb at the Indian Head in the White mountains in October 2015.

We were initially worried about how well the session will turn out to be as I have difficulty acting natural in front of the camera. Upon arrival at the photo shoot location, Deb's warm demeanor immediately set me at ease and made me comfortable. The rest of the session went through in a breeze and we were surprised to find ourselves thoroughly enjoying every single moment of the experience. Rick was very professional and has a good eye for the perfect shot while Deb was very good at communicating to us on what we should do for each picture. We were touched by the amazing chemistry between them - those 2 made a great team!

We received the pictures several weeks later and are very satisfied with every single picture. We honestly cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/07/2015

The photographers at my daughters wedding are Rick and Deb Bouthiette, a husband and wife team who work so seamless together you hardly knew they were there.
    I think its wonderful that they include a engagement shoot where they have the opportunity to get the groom comfortable and cooperative for the wedding day shoot. Rick and Deb combine a wonderful sense of humor, to make you feel at ease, and a critical eye to capture the perfect picture. My wife and I are so pleased with the results and would happily recommend them to all our relatives and friends.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Rick D. · Married on 08/15/2015

Wonderful, professional, and knowledgeable, husband & wife team. We could not believe all the fantastic pictures, people, and moments, these great photographers captured.
    They make you feel comfortable from the get go and pull out the power of your love for each other in every photo.
    Great work! Great people!
    While your busy with your wedding, they are busy making sure everyone gets their expressions, dance moves, hugs and laughs of your family and friends in a great array of photos. You'll cry all over again!
    Rick & Deb are awesome.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/24/2015

Rick and his wife were wonderful, the talked with all the vendors and helped guide me through the wedding day. He had great ideas for shots and things to consider prior to the day so that it all went smoothly. He visited the location ahead of time to see lighting and angle considerations. I felt completely at ease the day of the wedding and his response time is incredible. 3 weeks after the wedding we had a sit down to go through all the photos together and he created a guide to help me choose my photos and what I would like in a book. The online sites he uses are extremely user friendly as well.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/17/2014

When my husband and I were planning our wedding we originally thought "Photographers are so expensive, we don't need to spend extra money on that because we have family and friends that take decent pictures." Thank goodness my mother-in-law talked to us. She said that the photographers would be her wedding gift to us. She had always wanted Rick Bouthiette to photograph one of her child's weddings.

We ended up having a meeting with Rick and Deb Bouthiette and had some head shots done (not associated with the wedding) and it was a very relaxing experience. I have never really liked my picture to be taken and I tend to be nervous in front of the camera. Rick and Deb took time and talked to me, got to know me, and after about 10 minutes I felt that we have been friends for years. They explained how to stand, smile, and just be relaxed in-front of the camera.

When it came to engagement photos they went above and beyond and spent extra time with us to get multiple scenes. Then to get ready for the wedding they talked to us and wanted to know all the details so they were prepared for everything. We did some things to surprise our guests, but Rick and Deb knew so they were able to get amazing angles. This is what made them such an important part of our most magical day.

My husband and I just feel so blessed to have had Rick and Deb as our photographers and we really want to stress the importance of a great photographer for your wedding. You might think ehh we can save a lot but trust me, save money other places and splurge on your photographer! We have the most amazing pictures I have seen, and your day is once-in-a-lifetime but the pictures Rick and Deb Bouthiette take, will last for generations.

We will continue to use Rick Bouthiette Photography for all our future photography needs, we love them!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Susan · Married on 10/17/2014

Rick and Deb photographed my son's wedding in October of this year. From the time they arrived at the house to take the "getting ready" photos till the very end of the evening (they didn't leave till the bride and groom left ...even taking pics in the parking lot of their "get away car") they just captured every little detail of the evening. Every detail was captured...from the groom getting ready, to the bride with her girls to the ceremony....every emotion was captured, spot on. Not a moment escaped them. They got it all. Rick and Deb were able to also pay close attention to figure out who was family and close friends without our even pointing them out. Rick and Deb played a HUGE part in making this wedding so memorable. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a top notch photographer to capture any major event (or even just for a "just because" occasion). They will NOT disappoint!

Sent on 11/22/2014
  • I

Ina · Married on 10/11/2014

Photography was the top priority for our wedding, as we wanted to have beautiful photos to look at when we get older! We reviewed and talked to 12 photographers before we found Rick and Deb. We met with them one night, about 14 months prior to the wedding, and decided to go with them right away.

The day of the wedding Rick and Deb were super helpful and on top of the wedding schedule to ensure we got all the photos we had on our list. They were so friendly with us, our bridal party, and the guests that it felt like they were part of the wedding and not our photographers.

Regarding the photos, Rick and Deb did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding! We could not be happier with our wedding photos. We have been asked by so many of our friends who our photographers were, because everyone was amazed by our incredible photos. It was an absolute pleasure working with Rick and Deb!!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Diane · Married on 09/27/2014

They were both outstanding, amazing, talented and extremely professional.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Michael A. · Married on 09/20/2014

Words cannot fully express how wonderful it was to work with Rick and Deb. Rick and Deb are very talented at what they do. We truly feel blessed that these two were there to capture our day. I do not believe that anyone could have done a better job. They captured all the special moments of our day and we will always be grateful for this gift. I have viewed our wedding pictures so many times since our wedding and I am still amazed with how beautiful they are. Rick and Deb made us feel that we, as well as our day, was important to them. They are passionate at what they do and it shows in the pictures they take. I refuse to use any other photographer to capture any events that take place in our future. We are so blessed to have had this amazing experience and feel that we have gained two wonderful friends in the process.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Ann-Marie · Married on 08/16/2014

We initially interviewed Rick Bouthiette Photography because as a hotel executive, my older daughter had seen many brides and then seen their pictures. It was her opinion that they were always made to look their best in photos by Rick's.

Then the bride and groom went to meet Rick and Deb. The deal was sealed. They left the meeting feeling like not only had they hired talented photographers, but had met two new friends.

They became even more comfortable with them during the engagement shoot that was part of their package. Not only did they get great casual shots, but were able to get more comfortable having their pictures taken. Something not in either of their natures.

The day of the wedding not only did we feel we had the best photographer around, we felt we had extended family with us. Rick and Deb were there early, recorded and helped with all the last minute preparation and blended in during the entire celebration. They were among the last to leave.

The next day we had a few fabulous pictures up on line, and sooner than we expected our final pictures were ready. My daughter's wedding is so well documented with absolutely marvelous pictures. I cannot imagine anybody could be more efficient. The entire family cannot recommend them more highly.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Lindsey · Married on 08/09/2014

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we placed the photographer at the top of our list in terms of importance, as we both felt that this was the only way to make that one special day live on forever. Rick and Deb were our number one choice as it was clear from their work they had lots of experience and their photos were flawless. It was just a bonus that they were so fun, friendly and full of ideas!

They went above and beyond just taking pictures on our wedding day, they went the extra mile to make us feel so comfortable and at ease, that we completely forgot that we were being photographed, and when they did see a 'moment' they were able to capture us in our best light without us even noticing.

We are beyond ecstatic at the way the photos turned out, we are having such a dilemma narrowing them down for our album! Thank you so much Rick and Deb for being there on our wedding day, and being so committed to getting the most memorable shots and having fun right alongside us.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Colleen · Married on 08/02/2014

Early into planning our wedding, we had narrowed our photographer search down to only a few options. We set meetings up with each one, and told ourselves that we wouldn’t make a decision until we met with them all. However, the moment we met Rick and Deb, we knew they were a perfect fit. They made us feel like family. They showed a genuine interest in our relationship, and in our wedding. The Engagement Photo session helped them get to know us even better, and prepared us for what we would experience on the day of the wedding. They came to a location that we chose and took really beautiful photos. On the wedding day, Rick and Deb were more than just our photographers – they helped keep us on schedule, they fixed our hair, got to know our families, and genuinely made the day special. Within only a few weeks our photos were complete – though throughout their editing process, they posted quite a few previews on their Facebook page. Every single picture captured our special day perfectly. With their photos, we’ll be re living our wedding day for years to come. We honestly cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Selecting a great photographer was one of the most important parts of planning our wedding. I did extensive research, spoke with many photographers and met four in person (I came with a questionnaire to each meeting!). Rick was one of the first I spoke with, and highly enjoyed our conversation. I continued to look around, but always came back to how much I enjoyed talking with Rick. I reached out to him again several months later, and was thrilled he still had our date available! I met him and his wife Deb, and we talked and collaborated for a while! He was willing to customize a package that met our budget, and I knew they would be perfect to spend the day with us, and capture our wedding day! It was important to not only select a great photographer, but also to have someone that would fit right in with our crowd. We also did an engagement shoot before the wedding, and I am so glad that we did! My husband-to-be was reluctant, but he relaxed as the night went on, and loved the pictures! Rick was a great sport dealing with all the black bugs that happened to come out that night in Newburyport! I cannot recommend the engagement shoot enough, do NOT pass on this! Rick shared with us many great tips that carried over into the day of the wedding. All in all, Rick and Deb certainly delivered! We have so many great shots from our wedding (including getting some awesome shots at Christy's Pizza and a car show!), and the quality of their work is superb! They were open to our ideas, and had plenty of their own, which was great! After the wedding, he posted a couple of "sneak peak" shots on Facebook, and all of our family and friends loved them! We met with them a couple of weeks later to see the pictures on a slide show, and spent time reminiscing about the day. We were so thrilled with all of the pictures they took!

Nothing is better than having a husband and wife duo capture your first moments as husband and wife, and I highly recommend Rick and Deb!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2014

Rick and Deb were amazing! It was the first wedding decision we made and we're so glad we did. They are so personable, it was more like having family at our wedding. We trusted them 100% to capture all the photos we had hoped for and so much more and that's exactly what they did. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have asked for anything better. They were such a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding. Rick and Deb, we absolutely adore you and cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Katie · Married on 05/31/2014

Rick and Deb are truly amazing! They were so helpful from what to wear to the engagement shoot to how to pose to look your best! If you are looking for a team of photographers who not only know what they are doing but truly love it as well these are them! They were so fantastic that my husband and I could sit back and enjoy our day because we knew that we could trust them to capture our day! Rick and Deb got all of the photos we wanted and then some! These two are the only photographers I will ever use for any events in the future, they are just that amazing!!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Caroline · Married on 05/17/2014

Rick and Deb were so wonderful to work with on our big day!! From day one of getting in contact with them they were there to answer any questions and help in any way. I was definitely a somewhat hands off bride, and was somewhat overwhelmed with planning the day off schedule. Rick talked it through with me on the phone and proved a fill in the blank timeline that really helped!! Since my husband is in the military and I was living out of state we didn't actually meet with Rick and Deb until the wedding day. They immediately put us right at ease and knew exactly how to direct all the crazy family members and bridal party. They best part was how efficient the photos were! We got all the shots we wanted with plenty of time to spare. The photos came out truly beautiful all of our guests were very impressed. We were thrilled with the results and couldn't have asked for better photographers on our special day!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Angela · Married on 04/18/2014

We can’t stop raving about our photographers Rick and Deb. With Rick’s exceptional talent, coupled with Deb’s sweet demeanor and creative eye, we had so much fun working with them and were overwhelmingly satisfied with the final results.

We were incredibly impressed with their professionalism, candor, vision, and how absolutely accommodating they were throughout the entire process, including working with my new husband, despite how uncomfortable he was with getting his picture taken. They both arrived professionally dressed on the day of our event and were remarkably friendly and accommodating to all of our guests.

The quality of the pictures was beyond our expectations, but the turn-around time to receive them was even better. We received them (all edited on CDs and compiled in a beautiful slide show with music) less than 2 months after the actual wedding.

They followed through on everything they promised and even incorporated the last minute requests we had for the day. They were completely flexible, but also took charge (so we didn’t have to worry) of capturing every moment and detail at the Wedding.

The overall experience was so wonderful because we were working with experienced, respectful PROFESSIONALS who are passionate and LOVE what they do. As a high-maintenance, picky bride, I was blown away with how all the photos that were taken told the story of our day, our love, and most importantly how incredibly happy we were with such a stress-free Wedding because of the photographers we chose.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Mary · Married on 10/19/2013

Rick and Deb were wonderful to work with. They respected our wishes about the sort of images we wanted to remember our wedding by and regarding privacy. They allowed us to choose which photos to share with the world which meant a lot to us. They also handled difficult guests with grace and professionalism. Our photos were ready in less than a month. Most importantly, the photographs are beautiful. We couldn't be happier with their work!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Stacey · Married on 10/01/2013

You have found your photographers! Rick and Deb Bouthiette are THE BEST in the business.
    I have a love for photography and for our wedding day I had a very distinct idea on what I wanted. The photography was the most important part of the wedding for us so I did my research!
    When we first started talking to Rick and Deb about the possibility of working together it was important to them first and foremost that we were a good fit. I have never had that experience before. Most of the vendors I spoke to were more interested in getting deposits and marking their appointment book first. This was different. Rick and Deb took a lot of time talking with us and getting to know us as a first step. They took so much care in understanding what was important to us, our styles, personalities, every little detail was covered.
    Rick and Deb made a point to check in with us throughout the planning process and were a great help during that time. I actually don’t know how I would have made it through this phase without them. They were my “go to” folks and gave me so much support. They really care about their clients. We decided to get ready for the wedding at a hotel and had designated rooms for the bridal party. When I arrived at the hotel the Manger told me that Rick and Deb had been there the day before and had already planned designated areas where we would shoot. That meant so much to us.
    One of the best decisions we made was to choose Rich and Deb. We were looking for a professional to capture our wedding and in the process we found our family photographers. We feel very lucky to have had the privilege to work with them and now consider them our friends. Rick and Deb are wonderful on every level. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Kara · Married on 08/07/2013

My husband and I were honeymooning in NH and were looking for a photographer to capture us in the beautiful White Mountains. I researched for photographers in the area and came across Rick Bouthiette Photography - I instantly loved his work. I decided to look up his page on facebook and write him to see if there was any way he could do a honeymoon session with us sometime during our stay in NH. He got back to me right away and gave my husband and I tons of helpful information and ideas for the shoot! I signed the contract and was looking forward to the day. Rick and his wife, Deb, work together during the photoshoot. They are such a sweet, down-to-earth couple and we had such a good time working with them! The shoot didn't feel rushed at all and they gave us some of the best photos that we will cherish forever! It was a very relaxed session and so much fun! The photos were processed/edited in a very short period of time. If you are looking for professional photography, a good time, and great images contact Rick Bouthiette Photography. And if this helps any one out there, I am very picky about photography - I know when I see a good one :)

Sent on 08/21/2013

Rick and Deb were very professional at our wedding, but also treated us like family which made it very easy to work with them. They gave us great advice about where and when to take our pictures. They made us feel comfortable both while taking pictures and for the rest of our wedding. We now have great photos to remember our special day, they did a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Brian A. · Married on 06/08/2013

Choosing Rick and Deb for our wedding photography was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. After having our engagement pictures with them, we had no reservations asking them to travel for our wedding. They made us feel very comfortable from the start. Rick and Deb are so talented at integrating their style into what we want, and their final products have always exceeded our expectations. From the portraits to the ceremony pictures to the artistic shots, every photo from our wedding day was absolutely amazing. The best part about Rick and Deb is their passion for photography. Every picture is thought out and they are extremely thorough in their preparation. Rick and Deb are a great team and because of them, we will always see how special our wedding day was.

Sent on 09/25/2013