Rich's Catering & Special Events Reviews

165 | Buffalo, NY

165 Reviews for Rich's Catering & Special Events

• User7898266 · event on: 03/03/2017

As always, Rich's was phenomenal to work with. Steve and his team are exceptional. They exhibit a superb attention to detail, the ability to immediately problem-solve, all while remaining fun, helpful, upbeat, and positive.
    They are simply a joy to work with!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Lisa · event on: 12/04/2016

Thoroughly impressed with everything from initial planning stages to preparation to day-of service. Utmost professional in every way in addition to being extremely flexible and friendly to our guests. Kudos to the Rich's team for an event that went beyond my expectations.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

We recently had our wedding at Rapid's Theater in which Rich's catered the event and it was PERFECT. Everyone we came in contact with were more than accommodating, responsive and sincere. Since, the wedding we have only heard wonderful things from our guests. Our wedding was wonderful and flawless thanks to Rich's!

Sent on 11/20/2016

David · Married on 09/10/2016

Wow, no words can explain what a wonderful job Riches Catering did for my Daughter’s wedding. Not one complaint and here it is almost two weeks later and everyone is still talking about it. We could not have asked for anything more, between Steve and Taylor not one detail was missed. Anything and everything we asked for was taken care of with a smile and upmost professionalism. My Daughter wanted a fairy tale wedding and to be the princess of the day, Rich’s, Taylor and Steve gave her exactly that, thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Anne · Married on 09/03/2016

Other than deciding to marry my husband, I would say that choosing Rich's catering was the best decision I made for my wedding. The entire staff of Rich's catering is attentive, friendly, organized, and extremely responsive. The food was outstanding and the level of service was exceptional. We had our reception at the Connecticut Street Armory. The location was amazing and Rich's made it easy to have the wedding off site. Rich's offered the level of quality I wanted for my wedding and they provided numerous options in style, decor, and service to meet my financial budget. It was truly outstanding. I highly recommend contacting Rich's Catering!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2016

Rich's Catering and Special Events exceeded all of our expectations! From our first meeting I felt immediately comfortable and confident that Steven could be trusted with our wedding. The set up was beautiful, food was exceptional and the service was perfect! I truly appreciated Steven's professionalism and incredible attention to detail but also his genuine kindness. We had such a magical day and I have such gratitude for Steven and his amazing team!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Laura · Married on 08/27/2016

Planning has gone smoothly. They are putting together everything for us for the reception so I don't have to worry about too many details. It's nice to pick a place where all you have to do is say I want this package and these are the things that come with it.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Amazing experience! I've never experienced so many compliments about a venue and I'm an event planner! My guests were thrilled with the service, the space & the food. Such a fanatic open layout - people loved the renovated Atrium. The staff was great to work with throughout the planning process. They provided wonderful touches like a fully stocked bar/snacks for the bridal party before the reception. The atrium room is beyond spacious and the lighting is fantastic. The cocktail area is secluded yet inviting. The fireplace was a hit with guests looking for a unique photo spot. The restrooms were also spacious and clean. The guests raved about the FOOD all night. Such a wonderful venue. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Brent · Married on 07/23/2016

We were so thrilled with everything Steve and his crew did to make our reception the excellent party that it was! Whether it was accommodating our little niche needs or just the rapid-fire response time to any question we had, by phone or email, they helped us settle into the planning and made sure we were comfortable with every choice. We did a lot of little things on our own and even if our instructions weren't meticulous, they seemed to read our minds and make sure the final set up was grand. (Shout out to Taylor!) The atrium truly transformed into a beautiful reception hall and dance floor and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Chris · Married on 07/16/2016

You will find no one - NO ONE better. Also, they got us donuts. Custom donuts. FOR OUR WEDDING.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/16/2016

Stop what you are doing and call Steve at Rich's catering to make your wedding unfortgetable. His attention to detail and experience made our wedding planning easy and sometimes fun! Guests couldn't say enough about how great the food was. We had our wedding at the armory - a location that doesn't have a kitchen so we were worried about the food staying fresh and hot. We had so many great compliments about how great the food was. Everything was perfect and you can't hire a better person to help you than Steve and his great team. Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Alexandra · Married on 07/02/2016

We had the best wedding, and a lot of that had to do with Rich's! As we were planning from out of town, they were so flexible, accomodating and easy to work with. They helped with day of coordination, which took away from some of the stress. The set up was perfection, and the service was amazing. We cannot say enough about the value of what they provided, especially for cost. Thank you Steve and team for providing us with such happy memories, and contributing to such a successful and beautiful day.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Colleen · event on: 10/29/2015

Very professional, responsive group that left me with nothing to worry about on the day! Will hire them again if/when the opportunity presents itself.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Deeanna · Married on 10/07/2015

Rich's Catering was extremely professional. I live in Massachusetts and was holding a event in Buffalo, NY. Rich's catering handled every aspect of my event from ordering tables, pipe and drape, and linen. The food was amazing, every guests enjoyed everything the catering company had to offer. They decorated the room beautifully. I will be using Rich's catering again and highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Rich's was amazing throughout our whole wedding experience! Steve and Maureen were very helpful, would very rapidly respond to my many emails, requests, and changes, and reassure this anxious bride that the day would be perfect...which it was. Taylor and Crystal were absolutely amazing and attentive throughout my big day. The food was amazing! Most of our wedding guests commented that it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Our cake from Dessert Builders was equally as stunning! I truly cannot say enough about our experience! My day was flawless!

Sent on 10/22/2015
  • User5635593 · event on: 09/05/2015

Steven Guagliardi did it again. This is the third time we have used Richs's to cater our event. The first time was a ladies luncheon/ tea party. The next was a Black & White Ball. We went to Steve with our dream and he helped to make it come true. We entered the Atrium to the sound of a stringed quartet and a strolling violinist. The guest we invited are still talking about the food, it was truly a dream come true. Just when we thought it couldn't be topped, Steve did it once again. Steve is a true professional, we felt like honored guest at our own 40th Anniversary. Steve and his staff really do make dreams come true.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Our wedding was at the Rapids Theatre in Niagara Falls. Rich's caters all of the weddings at the Rapids. The food was not only phenomenal but Steve Guagliardi, our coordinator was the key reason our wedding went smoothly. He clearly has been doing this for a long time and doesn't miss a beat. Any hiccup that came leading up to and the day of, Steve was there to make any problem go away. Anyone who has a wedding with Rich's catering will not be disappointed. Highly recommend it!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Erin · Married on 08/09/2015

I can't say enough good things about Rich's, from the quality and taste of the food as well as the service and planning. I'm under the thought that most wedding food is really 'meh' and always expect it to be not top notch unless you're willing to shell out huge bucks, but Rich's is not that case. The cocktail hour food had this baked brie that now a month after our wedding my friends are STILL talking about. They were incredible with dietary restrictions - we had a guest who was gluten free and he kept telling me how impressed he was that he didn't just get a gluten free entree - but also a gluten free roll, salad, entree, and gluten free dessert to eat. So that was awesome. The food was incredible and even from my very picky relatives who might always have a criticism to say just kept raving about it. If we had our wedding again or next time I have a big event to plan, Rich's will be my top choice for catering.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Megan · Married on 08/01/2015

We had our wedding at The Rapids Theatre in August and Rich's catered the event. We were very impressed with their professionalism and attentiveness during our wedding! All the staff was great to work with and they took care of everything.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 07/25/2015

Our wedding was July 2015, at Rapids Theatre. We worked with Rich's through Rapids. Rich's Catering was great to work with. They clearly know how to plan a wedding, and were very helpful during the process. They were able to make my vision for my wedding day happen. I wanted the food at our wedding to stand out, because you often go to weddings and have the same options of food that is not great. That was not the case at our wedding, the food was amazing. We were able to try many of the options at an open house at Rapids Theatre, and chose based on that, and what sounded good to us. We were not disappointed. Best food I have ever had at a wedding! The cake was beautiful and delicious as well.

Sent on 03/19/2016

Lindsay · event on: 07/18/2015

Working with Rich's was seamless! Their entire staff was professional and helpful from start to finish, we will be using them again in the future!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Rich's catered my wedding at the Rapids Theatre in Niagara Falls and I can not even begin to explain how perfect everything was! They go above and beyond what you'd ever expect from a catering company (they even fixed my bustle!!). My husband and I had an idea of how we wanted our wedding to look and feel and after meeting with Steve, we had so many great ideas and a game plan on how to make it happen. When you book with Rich's, you don't just get great food, you get an entire team of people all working to make your day exactly how you want it. Speaking of the food, it was delicious! I don't eat meat and usually expect a plate of pasta or vegetables but the rollatini I had was amazing! My husband and I have been told countless times how great everyone thought the food was too. I would absolutely recommend them and ESPECIALLY Taylor! Anytime we needed anything, she was there and she made sure the groomsmen were where they needed to be, which was very necessary! Rich's was flawless from start to finish. From the help Steve gave us with the planning and organization, to the cake that was stunning from Heather at dessert builders, to the food and service run by Taylor and their staff. Top to bottom unbelievable, people tell us everyday that our wedding was the best they've ever been to! Wish there were more than 5 stars to give!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Joanne · event on: 06/19/2015

The Albright-Knox Art Gallery recommends highly the complete services of Rich products Corporation specifically their Catering and Events Department. Their understanding of the requirements of our event , the creative food choices and attention to detail is superior. William Kreiner; Executive Chef and General Manager's culinary talents are second to none. Catering Event Planner Steve Guagliardi made sure our event was continuously on schedule and ready for our guests.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Adair · event on: 06/12/2015

We lover working with Rich's. They have done many events for us. There is NO catering kitchen here ar the Zoo and they are able to work around all of the crazy restrictions we present to them.

Sent on 08/10/2015
  • User5336688 · event on: 05/15/2015

Rich's Catering did a fantastic job at implementing our vision for the food and knocked it out of the ballpark.
    Both our company employees and those guests attending the event were thrilled with not only the presentation of the food but also how delicious everything tasted. The Chip Bar was a huge hit!!

Sent on 08/11/2015