Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC Reviews

Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 5
Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 6
Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 7

A · Married on 07/21/2018

Great to work with, guests loved, & tons of fun looking at pictures afterwards

Sent on 08/09/2018

Dorothye · Married on 07/14/2018

Richmond Photo booth and Andrea were such a pleasure! The photo-booth was really fun, and this addition to the wedding reception was the "easy button". Andrea set everything up, reached out to guests in a very friendly way, and handed out the pics within minutes of the photo. We also got the scrapbook, and had it in our hands as we left that evening. It was fun looking over the pictures the next morning with family and friends. As the groom looked through it the next day, he simply said "this was definitely worth the time and money".

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 8
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 9
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 10
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 11

Aleah · event on 07/13/2018

We used Richmond Photobooth for a corporate party. It was a huge hit! Kept everyone entertained and has still be a topic of conversation! I loved how we could customize the backdrop and the layout of the pictures. Andrea was wonderful to work with and very responsive.

Sent on 07/25/2018

annelise · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I used Andrea's services for our recent wedding and LOVED it!! Andrea had creative backdrops, great props, and tons of unique templates to choose from. I would highly recommend using her services at your next event :)

Sent on 06/18/2018

Annelise,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! We are so happy we were a part of your special day :)

Jo Beth · Married on 05/19/2018

Super responsive and easy to work with!! Loved how our photos turned out. Dustin was our photo booth attendant and made sure everyone was striking a pose and having a great time! We also added the guest book option and highly recommend that! Would recommend to anyone looking for a fun, easy activity to do at a wedding or event!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 12

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2018

Andrea was super helpful and communicative through planning, she literally did everything she could to please my OCDness in the styling of the photos. Alex was also a great attendant!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 13
  • Megan

Meg · Married on 03/10/2018

Andrea was wonderful to work with and our guests LOVED the open air photo booth! Andrea was patient as I went back and forth with two different templates, and I loved that there was not a separate package for “upgraded” props or backgrounds (another vendor I spoke with charged extra for these). The props were also of very high quality. We chose to do the scrapbook as our guest book, and this was awesome to receive at the end of the night to look at what guests did and wrote! She shared the digital files with us less than two days after our event as well. My husband and I couldn’t recommend Richmond Photobooth enough!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Megan!

Thank you so much for making us a part of your big day! I'm so happy you loved your props and Scrapbook. I had so much fun with your friends and family and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Thank you so much!! :)

Amy · Married on 03/09/2018

Andrea was so wonderful to work with. She was extremely professional, flexible, and accommodating and she definitely exceeded our expectations. If you are looking for a photobooth for your event, Richmond Photobooth is the way to go.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Amy,

Thank you so much for having us, we were extremely happy to be part of such a beautiful night.

Please let us know if you need us in the future!

Andrea Maradiaga

MaryBeth · Married on 03/07/2018

The Omni Richmond loves working with & recommending Richmond Photobooth! Andrea and her team are true professionals! Her photobooth brings life to any function!

Sent on 03/12/2018

MaryBeth,

Thank you so much for having us and we can't wait to work with you again!

Andrea Maradiaga

emily · Married on 07/15/2017

We are so happy we used Richmond Photobooth for our wedding! Andrea was wonderful to work with and delivered on everything we discussed. My guests thought she was really professional and helpful with the booth and she was fun! The pictures turned out amazing and I love the scrap book that she made for us as the pictures were being taken. I went through the book the day after the wedding and was so happy to see my guest having a great time! I definitely recommend Richmond Photobooth!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 14

Emily,

Thank you so much for making us a part of your Wedding! We had so much fun and we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback!

Thank you!

Amy · Married on 06/10/2017

Andrea was superb to work with. Her enthusiasm, creativity and professionalism were amazing. She exceeded my expectation in every way.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Saran · Married on 05/20/2017

Andrea has exemplary customer service and the quality of her products are wonderful. She is fully integrated with social media and will customize products for your specific event. I love that she is genuinely excited about my wedding as well. Can't wait to have her at my big day

Sent on 01/31/2017

I'm so happy we decided to add a photo booth to our wedding reception! Our guests had the most fun using the booth and the package we purchased was fantastic! Not only did everyone in each shot receive a copy of the picture (3 different shots for each picture) but an additional copy went into a photo album which the guests could sign for my husband and I. It was such an added bonus to be able to go through every picture and read what our guests signed immediately following the wedding! They also sent us digital copies of each photo as well! Lastly, they provided the best props for your guests to have fun with!! The whole experience was a blast and we'll look through the album and laugh for years to come! If you're on the fence, do it, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

jessica · Married on 09/30/2015

December wedding

Richmond photo booth was absolutely amazing. They came to our wedding in December and everyone had such a good time! Such a good thing to have for memories! Andrea is the sweetest person ever and makes sure everything runs smoothly and everyone has such a good time! The scrapbook at the end is worth it, we sat down the next day and laughed for days on pictures.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 15
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 16
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 17
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 18
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 19

Rodney · Married on 07/04/2015

Andrea is AMAZING!!! She has joined us two years in a row - braving the July humidity with a smile and sunny disposition. Our guests were happy to take photos and share the anniversary experience with my husband and me. Thanks Andrea:)

Sent on 07/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

The Richmond Photobooth team was so easy to work with for my wedding! They have great options for backdrops, props, and templates. Everyone at my wedding really enjoyed the photobooth and their souvenir. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Matt · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding coordinator recommended this vendor to us and we are so happy we went with them! We started planning with Andrea, who was great to work with, so accommodating and patient with all the questions we had. They had many backgrounds we could choose from and various ways to set up the actual photo card itself, it was so customizable. The open-air booth was exactly what we wanted. We knew our guests would want a bunch of group pictures and this option would be able to accommodate this! Dustin worked the booth at our wedding and he was phenomenal; so enthusiastic and helped with holding props when we wanted a prop change during the photo sequence! He really made the experience enjoyable! After the celebrations, we received all the photos and then Andrea also gave us digital copies and a nice gift :) Really great company to work with! I took off half a star for value because I would have hoped for a bit more props, but an overall great experience!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ANDREA AND DUSTIN!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 20
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 21

Drew Hall · Married on 10/19/2019

October Wedding

Fun for everyone, lasting memories, quality photos, easy access, and Andrea will take care of anything you need.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Regan · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Working with Richmond Photobooth has been awesome. Everyone loved the photobooth!! We received our photobooth album right after the wedding and it was perfect. I absolutely recommend this company to anyone in need of a photobooth. You will not be disappointed. 😊😊❤️❤️

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Andrea was great! It took barely any effort to utilize her service and make it a part of our wedding day. Guests loved the photo booth and told us all night how great it was. I recommend getting the scrapbook, which guests can sign each photo that's printed out -- it was super cute to read the notes. The next day, we realized Andrea also left us a gift, which was an added special touch. Overall, she was super friendly, made our wedding day fun and I wasn't stressed at all using her service. I absolutely recommend getting a photo booth! If you don't, your guests won't have much else to do other than dance for 3 hours, which is fine, but it gave guests another option.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 22

Katherine · Married on 05/01/2018

I loved the modern approach to a photo booth. There was no actual booth so it fit in more naturally to the reception space. They were very flexible with set up times and also the hours the booth was open during the reception. All my guests loved the photo booth and I received all the photos after! Such a fun thing to have at the wedding that also works as a favor for your guests!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2018

3.5

The guests ( especially the kids) loved taking the photos

Sent on 10/08/2018

Caroline · Married on 03/24/2018

3.0
      3.0

We had Richmond Photobooth as our "party favors" for our guest during our reception at our March 2018 wedding. Things we loved: Andrea was easy to work with, she customized the photo template to our event/colors/style, they offer many packages and it was nice to book the one that was best for our wedding, and we added on a scrapbook and love it (every photo printed twice: one for the guest and one for our scrapbook and guests were able to write next to their photo). The only problem we ran into was that we didn't want specific props and through miscommunication some of the signs we didn't want were out for guests to use. We are overall very happy with their service and highly recommend Richmond Photobooth.

Sent on 04/17/2018