Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company Reviews

Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company 5
  • Katherine

Katherine Johnson Cabaniss · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful!!

Jennifer was so easy to work with and did a great job setting up and taking down the booth easily. I would highly recommend her and would definitely use her again.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Richmond Photo and Video Booth company were an an absolute HIT at my wedding! We had a Star Wars themed wedding in Richmond, VA and they really knocked it out of the park. They provided an open air setup booth for my wedding downtown complete with photo and video capabilities through a touchscreen that was easy to use. Todd, the attendant, was also there to provide helpful service to guests who needed a little extra help. They also provided us with numerous props for my guests to use and a lot of Star Wars themed items! The photo strips also included our names in a Star Wars font. They really went above and beyond for us! I had mainly communicated with Jennifer through email prior to my wedding but she was very kind and very quick to respond to any questions I had. We also added the video booth later in planning and it was no hassle to them to include it for us. I am thrilled to have had them at my wedding and I know my guests were just as happy! With the price I paid (which was such a value!), RPVBC also includes a hardcover guestbook with every photo strip taken inside and pens for guests to sign by their photo, a gorgeous backdrop of my choosing (they can even do custom requests!), countless prints and extras if needed, and personalized signs to really make my wedding feel sentimental. I can not recommend them enough to anyone looking for a deal and a really caring company to work their event. Thank you so much, Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company! It was truly a wonderful thing to have you there!

Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company 6
    Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company 7
    Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company 8
    Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company 9
    Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company 10
    Sent on 12/04/2017

Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jennifer! We loved being a part of your special day!

Thea · Married on 11/17/2017

Jennifer of Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company was great! Jennifer was so responsive and made sure all of my questions were answered. The photo booth the day of the wedding was awesome! Everyone said how much they enjoyed it and some were upset that they missed the opportunity to take pictures. Jennifer's prices are reasonable and the booth and backdrop options fit perfectly with the color scheme for our wedding. Should I need a photobooth in the future Jennifer would definitely be the first place I start. Thanks Jennifer!

Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company 11
    Sent on 11/27/2017

Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company's reply:

Thanks Thea! Loved being a part of your special day!

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

Jennifer is amazing! The prices are reasonable and there are a lot of different background options that will accommodate any event. There were a ton of prop options and everything ran so smoothly during our wedding; we really couldn't have asked for anything more. Looking back on all the hilarious photos, it's clear we made the right choice!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Maggie · Married on 07/29/2017

Everyone loves a photo booth, but they really love it when the props are fun, when you're drawn to it and when it's easy to operate at the end of the night. Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company boasts all of this and more. We made a last minute decision to include a photo booth in our wedding and working with them was easy, low-stress and made us so happy to have added it into our special day. We've loved looking at the photos of everyone in the silly environment of a photo booth - it adds such a fun element to the different ways we can relive our wedding day!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Brianna · Married on 05/28/2017

Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company were wonderful to work with. They knew exactly what to do as far as set up and take down and really did not need any assistance throughout the night. All of my guests loved all the fun props they had and loved how they got to have a print of their own. I got a scrapbook made as well and got it that night. The company also provides online proofs of the pictures that you can review and they were sent to me the day after my wedding. If you want a photo-booth company that is fun, self-efficient, and very responsive this should be the photo-booth company you book for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

Jennifer was fantastic to work with! She was very responsive and easy to schedule. She provided numerous backdrop and accessory options. The photos were available to me within 48 hours. You won't be disappointing!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Manita · Married on 05/06/2017

Richmond Photo and Video Booth provided photobooth services at our wedding and we couldn't be more satisfied! They arrived on time and were well prepared in bringing all the equipment and people needed (props, backdrop, technicians to maintain the photobooth). All of our guests thoroughly enjoyed using the photobooth throughout the night and the technicians very friendly! The quality of the pictures came out great as well as the backdrop provided. I definitely recommend using them for any event!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2016

I cannot recommend Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company enough! Jennifer was extremely responsive and wonderful to work with. I booked the photo booth for my wedding, and I also took advantage of their great offer of a photo album as well, which I used as my guest book at the wedding so that the guests could write messages next to their photo strips (a copy of the photos for the album, and a copy for the guests as a party favor!). Everyone LOVED the photo booth at the wedding, and it was so much fun going through both the album and the uploaded photo gallery afterwards to see all of the photos. Todd, who ran the booth at my wedding, was so much fun and made sure everything ran smoothly and that everyone had a great time taking photos.

Jennifer was very responsive, and there were a lot of options in terms of packages, backgrounds, captions for the photos, etc. The booth does not need much space, a ton of props were provided, and I loved seeing guests from all age groups leaping into the booth with all sorts of hilarious accessories on, ready to ham it up. It was a huge hit. Thank you for being so great to work with!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Mina · Married on 10/15/2016

The photo booth was a major highlight of our wedding. WELL WORTH THE COST. I had to do nothing other than send a few emails and make the payment online and they did the rest. The extra photos printed that went in our guestbook made it the best keepsake we could ask for from our wedding. Such a treat!
    Mina and Leigh

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Aly

Aly · Married on 05/29/2016

This photo booth was a hit at our wedding! I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Shanee · Married on 05/21/2016

Such a perfect addition to our wedding day! Our guests truly had a BLAST with the photo and video booth, and the scrapbook and digital video copy is the perfect addition to our wedding memories! The company was very professional as well, definitely would recommend for any event!

Sent on 05/29/2016

such fun memories and our guests loved it!

Chrissy · Married on 09/25/2015

RVPBC is the absolute best! Between the fun props to the fabulous staff, we had the most amazing time. All of our guests (young and old) had more fun in the booth than on the dance floor! A must-have for any wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Everyone at my wedding commented much fun they had in the photo booth. I would absolutely 100% recommend this for your event!

Alex · Married on 09/15/2015

Jennifer and her team are very professional to work with. Everyone loved the photo booth and the pictures turned out great. Also, the videos taken from the booth are a great keepsake to remind us of our special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/13/2015

We hired Jennifer and her staff for our family reunion!! Everyone had a ball! The photobooth was a big hit. We are still enjoying these photos as they are great memories. The staff was very professional and they were set up and ready to go right on time!!
    We highly recommend Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company for your event. You won't regret!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Glenda · Married on 06/12/2015

Excellent service provided and it was such fun for our guests at my daughters wedding!!! Jennifer Reid was very professional and she went out of her way to make sure everything was set up and ready before it was needed. It was such a large booth that lots of guests could get in and have a lot of fun being silly as the video was running and pictures were taken. The props and hats were exceptional!!!!! I would recommend using this business without a doubt and make sure everyone in Richmond knows about this photo and video booth service and get your reservation early for your special event.

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2015

Absolutely book this photo & video booth. You will love the lasting memory of your guests and it's so fun to look back on. My husband and I opted to do videos and loved it. Now we are booking the booth for our baby shower!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/09/2015

Stephen and I are so glad that we had the opportunity to have Richmond Photo and Video Booth at our wedding! Jennifer is amazing to work with. She is incredibly kind, professional, and flexible. She made sure that we had everything that we wanted and more for our special day. Our guests had an incredible time taking pictures and goofing off in the booth. Both of us have enjoyed looking back at our family and friends having such a great time in all of the photos. We highly recommend Richmond Photo and Video Booth for whatever your special event may be!!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Mandy · Married on 05/03/2015

I've been at several weddings where Richmond Photo Booth was working - the lighting in the booth was fantastic - which means I have all the photo slips on my fridge. Couldn't ask for a nicer, more hardworking set of people.

Raye · Married on 09/20/2014

They were great to work with and delivered everything they promised. Our guests really enjoyed the phot/ video booth!

Sent on 09/25/2014
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 06/15/2014

One of the best vendors I worked with!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2014

These ladies were nothing but amazing. There communication was great leading up to the event. They needed no help with set up or clean up and handled everything in a quick way, but always with a smile on their faces. I am very happy I chose them for my event and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Dot · Married on 03/04/2014

They are the absolute best - guests were thrilled

Sent on 03/04/2014