Richards-Hart Estate Reviews

Richards-Hart Estate 6
Richards-Hart Estate 7

Jessica · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Felt right at home

It was exactly what we were looking for. We are having a small wedding and wanted everyone to feel at home at our wedding which is what we felt at Richard Hart estate.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Richards-Hart Estate's reply:

Jessica,

It was a pleasure meeting you and Brian yesterday! I'm so glad you've chosen the Estate for your Leap Day Wedding! As you continue to plan, please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

~ Dawn Oldfather - Rental Coordinator

Sarah Zachmeier-Kean · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely perfect

We are so happy we chose the Richards-Hart Estate for our wedding! Between the grounds and the space, it was perfect for our small and intimate ceremony and reception

Sent on 07/03/2019

Hali · Married on 09/01/2018

I couldn’t have picked a better venue!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Merlin · Married on 08/18/2018

The Richards-Hart estate was an amazing venue for our wedding. There qre some rules to keep the estate as beautiful as it is, from the interior, the functionality to the exterior and the garden. The staff was helpful and responsive, the parking large and the house is just perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Richards-Hart Estate 11

Brandi · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband I planned a budget wedding. I received so many compliments on this beautiful venue.. the staff assisting were so accommodating and helpful .. I look forward to using the venue for future events!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Richards-Hart Estate 12
    Richards-Hart Estate 13
    Richards-Hart Estate 14
    Richards-Hart Estate 15
    Richards-Hart Estate 16
    Richards-Hart Estate 17

Autumn · Married on 05/19/2018

Richards Hart Estate was a wonderful venue for our wedding! The mansion itself was beautiful and historical and the venue had everything we needed and it made for a beautiful and fun wedding day for us!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Richards-Hart Estate 24
    Richards-Hart Estate 25
    Richards-Hart Estate 26

Gretchen · Married on 07/08/2017

So far plannong has been easy. Megan is very responsive and easy to work with

Sent on 05/07/2017

Renee · Married on 07/31/2016

Gorgeous venue, our wedding was end of July a little hot we had to rent a potable a/c. We also rented a vintage photo booth, they had on the porch fit perfect. Great kitchen to store what you needed and my guest loved the outside!

10 stars to Meghan!!! She was awesome, professional and knowledgable!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Sandy · Married on 06/01/2016

My husband and I eloped here and it was beautiful. Perfect for a small wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Ashton · Married on 05/23/2016

This place was perfect. They allowed me to make my wedding my own and were there to answer any questions I had. The estate is well taken care of and the staff was very friendly. The grounds are beautiful and made my pictures perfect. My wedding was vintage themed and this place pulled my whole wedding together. I live far away from this venue but the staff made sure I had all the information I needed for my event and I felt I could call and get help any time. The price was very reasonable for a wedding venue. If i could get married again it would be at the Richards-Hart Estate.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Fantastic venue! Great for small weddings or events!

Sent on 10/07/2015

I used the Richards-Hart Estate for my small spring wedding of about 40 people and it was just the right size. It felt like an intimate family get together in a beautiful old house. I appreciated that there was enough room inside the house to have a small ceremony in-case of inclement weather, but fortunately for us it was perfect weather. The house photographs beautifully and the landscaping makes for perfect backdrops at every turn. If you are looking for the most bang for your buck in Denver and you have a small guest list, this is it.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Lucy · Married on 05/01/2015

If you are looking for a small venue this is the perfect place. It was so beautiful and was perfect for our wedding of about 30 people. They have a perfect area for having the ceremony outdoors but can have it inside if needed. Staff was helpful and got right back to me with any questions that I had.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Eugene · Married on 04/25/2015

The place is great for smaller sized ceremonies. Ours was 55-60 people and it worked out perfect. I had a catering company come in and they had kitchen space to set up and serve food out of. The surrounding park was perfect and quiet during the ceremony, even though it is only a few blocks from a major blvd. There is an arbor available for ceremonies and a fountain and great landscaping for perfect photo opportunities. I would suggest this place to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Mathiba · Married on 04/04/2015

Affordable venue

This was the best venue for our wedding

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Richards-Hart Estate 27
    Richards-Hart Estate 28
    Richards-Hart Estate 29

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2013

The venue was better than I thought it would be when I booked it. It was the perfect place for our small wedding. It was beautiful, green, well cared for. WE had a great time and it fit exactly what we wanted

Sent on 09/17/2013

This was the perfect place for our daughter's wedding! We wanted a place where an elegant picnic would be just the thing - and it was! We planned for a small outdoor wedding, but the terrible 4 day rainstorm was raging. Inside would have been perfect too, but the sun came out at the last minute and stayed out. The house was large enough, yet intimate. The grounds were beautiful. The staff was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend the Richards Hart Estate for your wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Morgan · Married on 06/15/2013

I had my June wedding at the Richards Hart Estate. It was perfect. The venue was ideal for our 45 guests. We used the gardens for our ceremony and both the estate house and lawn for our reception. We had dinner in the main large room and used the smaller rooms off to the side for dancing. Our wedding was catered via food truck so we did not utilize the kitchen, although the venue does provide one. Myself and my wedding party used the upstairs space to get dressed and we had more than enough room.
    The house is a historical landmark and is wonderfully kept up by the City Of Wheat Ridge. The house and the gardens are full of wonderful places for photographs. The staff from the City Of Wheat Ridge were incredibly helpful and kind. And the venue is is a great value at $600 for 6 hours.
    The Richards Hart Estate was a great place to get married and I strongly recommend it if you are looking for a place for a small wedding in and around Denver!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Ruth · Married on 09/21/2012

We had such a great experience at the Richards-Hart Estate! It was affordable, the staff was so friendly and accomodating, and the venue was absolutely beautiful inside and out! We will have memories to last a lifetime! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Stevie · Married on 11/22/2009

This place was so amazing.. It is the perfect place to have a small inside wedding or a large outside wedding. The house is very well kept up and shows its 1800's history very well. There are so many large rooms in this house I was able to have my reception there as well. It has a great cater's kitchen, ceremony room, reception room, brides room and grooms room upstairs and has 3 bathrooms. It even has a room off to the side for tables full of food for a buffet style reception. It was truly amazing and the price was even better $500.00 for 6 hrs. They even provided the tables and chairs for the ceremony and enough for the reception. It made my big day a special one. Great areas for picture taking as well. Sits on a few acres in an area you wouldn't even imagine it in.

Sent on 12/11/2009
  • TiffandBrian

Tiffany · Married on 07/25/2009

This place was incredible. Excellent price and beautiful location!

Sent on 08/12/2009

My fiancee and I were looking for a cute location that could comfortably accommodate our small wedding (50 people), and didn't cost an arm and a leg. We were so happy we found the Richards-Hart Estate.

The Victorian building was elegant and homey and the grounds were just beautiful. Just as important, the coordinator for the venue--Meghan Godby--was responsive to our questions and went out of her way to help us (we don't live in CO so we couldn't meet up until the weekend of the wedding).

Keep in mind that the largest room (the dining room) really can't handle much more than 50-55 people. But if you are looking for a venue for your small wedding. I doubt you'd be disappointed by choosing this gem.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

3.5

This was the perfect venue for the small wedding we wanted - convenient location, inside and outside options, beautiful.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Richards-Hart Estate 30
    Richards-Hart Estate 31
    Richards-Hart Estate 32
    Richards-Hart Estate 33
    Richards-Hart Estate 34
    Richards-Hart Estate 35

Richards-Hart Estate's reply:

Thank you for your review Allison. We're so glad you were pleased with the venue and from the pictures, it looks like a good time was had by all! We wish you all the best.

Dawn Oldfather- Rental Coordinator

Tara · Married on 05/07/2017

3.5

It has been almost a year since we were married at the Richard Hart Estate. The people of WheatRidge Parks and Recreation were terrific. They were very accessible by email and phone. They were timely in their responses and always had an answer from their knowledge and experiences. I would highly recommend this venue for smaller gatherings and events.

Sent on 03/22/2018