Richards Farm Restaurant Reviews

8 | Casey, IL

8 Reviews for Richards Farm Restaurant

sherri · Married on 01/02/2016

Everything was wonderful. Just know how you want the ceremony to go, and they will do what they can to accommodate. Our guests loved the mushrooms, but they didn't care for the relish trays or ham salad. I would suggest if you are doing appetizers, to go with the fried items alone along with the potato skins. We had plenty for them to choose from without the relish and ham salad. If you do choose these items, you should order the lesser quantities of them. Katie was a doll and helped us so much with everything. You can't go wrong with her!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/03/2015

Katie and the staff at Richards Farm made it easy and stress free in planning my daughter's wedding. Every one is very helpful and friendly. We had so many compliments on the food. It is a beautiful place all the pictures were just beautiful. If you are planning a barn type wedding I would highly recommend Katie and the staff at Richards Farm!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Robyn · Married on 09/12/2015

Wonderful place to get married

Sent on 09/16/2015

Leeann · Married on 08/22/2015

Richards Farm could not have been more perfect! The food was wonderful and the staff was amazing. They took care of everything and I never had to worry about a thing! All of our guests loved the decor that Richards farm had! Also, there was a nice area outside that guests could sit and talk or play corn hole. There was also a ton of places to take pictures. My husband and I had a blast!

Sent on 08/26/2015

The food was great! The venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and out! It made for a great place to take pictures. There was not a lot of extra decoration that needed to be done since the inside is so decorated already. I loved the rustic theme of the building. The staff was great to work with and always made sure to let me know when we were reaching our limit for the open bar. I could not have asked for a better venue to have my wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2015

Diane and Katie did an amazing job with our wedding. Richard's Farms was one of the best decisions of my entire wedding.

The venue is very affordable and completely gorgeous. The grounds just go on forever and you keep finding new adorable places to walk around or take pictures!

The food is phenomenal. We had the lunch buffet during decoration and we couldn't get enough of the fried catfish and for our reception buffet, I did my best to eat my entire plate of food even though I kept getting pulled away. The food was so good, I wish we had had left overs!

Diane and her husband were also very flexible. We were allowed to get into the venue very early the day before to decorate all day. They provided us with anything we needed, ladders, water, soda, etc. Diane was also not above any of my crazy requests. She was so much fun to work with and very enthusiastic about all my ideas. She even had the bar tenders and cooks whip up new drinks they'd never done before just for me, lavender lemonade and a moscow mule. They were both amazing!

My wedding day couldn't have been more perfect and I would recommend Richard's Farm to anyone in the area getting married! They will make your day beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 08/26/2015

jeaniene · Married on 09/25/2010

The Food was AWESOME! Chanda was great in every way. She accommodated me in anything I asked for. They have a beautiful barn for reception which fit into my theme which was Country with a touch of Elegance. The photo ops are endless on the grounds. They have so many different places to be married on their property. We chose on the hill with a pond in the background. Simply stunning and the prices were phenomonal can't beat it. Did I mention the food was soooo good? I would get married again there and have my reception all over again. Check out Richards Farm..a diamond tucked back in the country!!!

Sent on 10/12/2010
  • User2055531 · 2+ years ago

The food was very good and the staff very friendly and helpful. They let us do whatever we wanted and even let us store things till the day after so we didn't have to pack it all up that night. Very GREAT service and friendly staff :)

Sent on 09/16/2012