Richard Fleming Photography Reviews

Richard Fleming Photography 5
Richard Fleming Photography 6
Richard Fleming Photography 7

Mandi · Married on 11/01/2015

Richard was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding in November. We had lots of crazy ideas that he was happy to talk through (and some we were even able to incorporate - like shooting with our motorcycle, and including a drone), and he also offered a ton of helpful, professional suggestions for amazing shots we hadn't thought of. He's simply awesome.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2015

Richard Fleming was an amazing photographer. I was not expecting all that he did. He really overdid himself. He captured every amazing moment and all the small details throughout the wedding. The pictures turned out amazing and he gave me a lot to remember every moment. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing professional photographer.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

You are so sweet.. Thank you Jessica and Kyle for having me.. it was an honor to be chosen.. it was such a lovely wedding, love everything. it was a blast. Thank you as well for you and your husband service in the Military.

Randy · Married on 10/03/2015

Working with Richard Flemming was literally one of the best experiences we had in planning and executing our wedding. As many people know, weddings can be extremely stressful! Richard took a huge part of that stress and worry away with his professionalism, attention to detail, and consistent follow-up to ensure we received exactly what we were looking for. Our wedding photographs are memories that we will have forever and Richard (with his team at RFP) captured this once in a lifetime moment brilliantly!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Elleri · Married on 08/15/2015

By far the MOST VALUABLE investment from our wedding!! Considering how much we were already spending, we honestly didn't fully understand and appreciate the value of having our pictures professionally done, but nevertheless, we were still open to hearing the available options and prices. Until we met Richard....We met Richard from the vendor meet and greet that our venue held. Just standing from afar, I could hear the "fun" in Richard's voice and laughter as he spoke to a crowd in front of him. He sounded so exciting, so comfortable, so fun...I immediately wanted to meet him. it was an instant connection with him. He gave me his contact info and we spoke the next day...FOR ALMOST TWO HOURS. Time just flew by and I felt like I was talking to a friend. I booked him that night. He did our engagement photos, to which me and my now husband, were TERRIBLY late to, that we missed the opportunity to be photographed at the planned location, a beautiful botanical garden, because it was closing time. Richard greeted us with a smile nonetheless, and made no implication of the inconvenience and delay we may have caused. He quickly had a back-up location that we went to, and the pictures turned out AMAZING. That day truly showed Richard's professionalism, patience, and his ability to quickly adapt to the situation. We knew we were GOOD hands. On our wedding day, Richard had Norman as our 2nd photographer and we all meshed as if we had met him before. it was a little warm during our pre-ceremony pics, and Richard was actually fanning us during the breaks! When it was time to walk, Richard and Norman were like ninjas, lol I didn't even know where they were yet they managed to capture all the important moments and SOME!!!! He was creative and fun while maximizing his time. I love his creativity and vision that comes through from the photos. You can tell Richard loves what he does because his work and performance REFLECTS IT. Consider yourself lucky if you're able to book him...

Sent on 09/02/2015

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

WOW.. That was amazing Elleri. I am trully honored to have been chosen in the first place among the others. I feel the same way with you and Jonathon as if we have been friends for a long time..One of my first rule of meeting clients and vendors is the connection. we had that from the beginning. I love how the photos turned out and you both were willing to do what ever it takes. You made our job that much more easier. I am extremely happy that you are happy. I am beyond words for your feedback. It is because of you, we strive to do better and we truly LOVE what we do. Thank you again for choosing RFP.

Shalina · event on 07/20/2015

I contacted Richard for my husband's deployment homecoming photos'. Richard was very professional and on time, anytime I emailed him a question, he quickly responded back. I would highly recommend him for any and all events. We absolutely love the all the pictures he took!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

aww so glad.. Thank you so much for having me. I am truly honored to have been a part of your husbands homecoming.. Such an emotional and but yet exciting moment to see all the sailors coming home. Thank you again for your husbands service and to you as well.

Alyssa · Married on 07/19/2015

Richard Fleming was awesome! Our engagement photos turned out beautifully and were perfect on our wedding invitations.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback.. It was truly an amazing session, love the details, color.. Best wishes to you both on your wedding day.

Megan · Married on 07/17/2015

Richard was really great! he met with us before hand made sure all our needs were met and even brought a second shooter to snap some really really amazing candids. He was helpful in every way even coming to try to make me feel better when I thought my dress was ruined! All in all I would definitely recommend him our pictures came out fantastic.

Sent on 05/09/2016

He was very nice and professional and made sure he got the job done well. If something didn't look right, he made sure to fix so the pictures would look the best that they could :)

Sent on 12/30/2015

Kelci · Married on 06/04/2015

My husband and I had a destination beach wedding. We had to rely on reviews to pick our photographer. We made a great decision. Richard Fleming did such an amazing job at capturing all the perfect moments of our wedding that we will cherish for a life time. The pictures came out beautifully bright and vibrant. It was a small gathering, and really, none of us knew what we were doing. I believe Richard went above and beyond to help our experience to be a great one. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

aww thank you so much.. I had a blast at your wedding. it was such a perfect day, perfect weather and def perfect couple. Tons of Amazing shots. Thank you again RFP.

Richard Fleming Photography was the perfect choice to capture our wedding day! He offered several different packages, so there is bound to be one that fits your budget. Also provided is a "second shooter" so that pre-ceremony memories can be captured for both the Bridal Party and the Groomsmen (we were in separate locations, so this was a big deal for us).

After our date (about 6-8 weeks), we received our thumb drive FULL of photos (over 1400!!) in a nicely done gift box, with a nice wood-covered USB drive.

I would HIGHLY recommend Richard and his crew, they did a fantastic job, and we lots of fun to hang out with during our special day!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2015

Richard is amazing! From day 1, I knew he was the one i wanted to capture our wedding day! Originally, we planned on having our wedding in Texas, but then quickly had to change our wedding location to Florida and also moved our wedding day up by 4 months! Richard was very flexible with ALL these changes and was VERY easy to get in contact with! Very professional, personable and over all great eye for the shots that we wanted!

With great professionalism and AWESOME skills, Richard and his asst. Chris captured our wedding day perfectly! EVERY single picture turned out amazing and we are very happy with the way things went! We would recommend him to any one who asks and there is no doubt in my mind that he will capture our future family!

Thank you Richard!!
    The Griffin's

Sent on 07/03/2015

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

I am extremely thankful for your business. I had a great time at your wedding and we are truly blessed to be a part of yours and Alex special day. Such a beautiful wedding and amazing people. Thank you again. RFP.

Heather · Married on 05/04/2015

Richard Fleming is as AMAZING as his photography! He captured every moment in every way. Every time we look at our Wedding photos, it brings back the excitement and joy that we both experienced on our Wedding Day. Richard Fleming is FUN, PROFESSIONAL & SIMPLY FANTASTIC!! We rate Richard Fleming Photography 10 STARS!!!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

May the 4th be with you! I luv it. I am truly honored to have been a part of yours and Ray's wedding. I love the shots and so thankful for an amazing day and weather especially you both. Thank you again for having me. RFP

Britain · Married on 05/02/2015

Amazing photographer. Made us feel very comfortable and professional from when we first met to discuss our wedding to the wedding day. Pictures are amazing and couldn't be happier with Richard Fleming Photography. Highly recommend

Sent on 07/06/2015

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

This was one of my most favorite weddings of all time.. love the couple and love the atmosphere..Such a beautiful wedding and setting. Thank you B &K for having us. We had a blast. btw, love the desert cakes..:) RFP

April · Married on 04/26/2015

Richard is super friendly. He worked with us on payments and the day of the wedding when my groom had left his dress shirt at home he even supplied one of his own from home to save the day.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you for your business. I am so glad we were able to assist with the shirt.. thank goodness I leave close by. It was such a beautiful wedding..loved the Arch for the ceremony.. and the buggy, your get away car.. Thank you again RFP

Debbie · Married on 04/04/2015

Planning weddings is no piece of cake, and I am so glad I chose Richard Fleming Photography to be part of this event! Richard Fleming was recommended to me by a friend, and certain things stand out regarding my interaction with him: he was easy to contact, very responsive to my needs (despite him having committed to another wedding later in the day, we worked out a schedule that was mutually beneficial), and he took care of arranging those "important shots" on a day that is whirlwind and hectic, to say the least. He also took special requests, and was professional and friendly throughout the event. (I must add this, too: despite an irritating "would-be photographer" in the crowd, he took it all in stride). My daughter (the bride) and I have been extremely pleased with the photos we've seen so far.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/04/2015

richard is very professional and friendly! He is very down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable, I will be using him again!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Kimberly · Married on 03/28/2015

Richard was a great photographer to work with; he was funny & very open minded and always professional. He had great ideas for our pictures and even put up with my husband's crazy ideas as well! He captured some very touching moments in our wedding for myself and our families which we'll always be incredibly thankful for!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Richard Fleming Photography did a wonderful job and we were so pleased with their work. I have known Richard for a few years and when I got engaged, I knew right away that I wanted to utilize his service. Both photographers are friendly and make posing for pictures a really fun experience. Their pricing is affordable and certainly reasonable for the "A+" quality you will receive from them.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Susan · event on 02/05/2015

Richard and his team did an magnificent job with helping us get ready for the opening of the new Fleming Island Banquet Hall. They were a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job from start to finish. We have put Richard and his team on our "Preferred Vendor List" and suggest everyone use him as their photographer and his entire team. Their attention to detail and suggestions were incredible. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 01/11/2015

Richard was incredibly helpful when it came to the photography for our wedding. He was professional but made the whole experience personal and comfortable for the entire family. He kept us on a perfect time schedule so we always knew where to be without being too rushed. The pictures turned out beautifully and truly captured the personality of myself and my husband. We highly recommend Richard Fleming Photography to all of our family and friends.

Loren · Married on 01/03/2015

Richard was easily our favorite vendor that we had the pleasure of working with. He shot our proposal, engagement pictures, and our wedding and all three sessions were absolutely perfect! He is very laid back and fun to work with but gets the job done. It felt like we were working with a friend, not just a vendor. He genuinley listened to all of our ideas and long list of requests and went out of his way to capture every shot we wanted. He took the initiative to research our church and reception venue to ensure he had a gameplan on the day of the wedding. Richard has the artistic eye to see opportunities for great shots among ordinary settings. He is wonderful at providing direction and no time is ever wasted. We appreciated how efficient he was and maximized his time to get the most pictures possible in the time allotted. His turnaround time is outstanding, we always had our pictures just a few days after the event and he is great about emailing or texting sneak peaks! We highly recommend Richard for any event! 5 stars, two thumbs up!!!

Sent on 01/04/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 12/28/2014

Richard Fleming Photography did an excellent job with my wedding. Richard captured every image just beautifully, so much so that we cannot decide which ones we like best-They Are ALL Beautiful!!!!!
    Richard is very professional, he knows how he wants a photo to look, takes the shot and nails it perfectly. As I said we have hundreds of perfect, beautiful photos!!!!!
    On top of being very professional Richard is very nice to work with, he is pleasant, fun and made our day feel very special.

Monica · event on 12/14/2014

Richard is extremely professional and his pictures are top notch. He did a great job for my family and I will gladly hire him again.

Teresa · Married on 12/13/2014

Richard was very personable and a complete joy to work with. He was very creative with his photos and has captured my daughters wedding in such a way, that we can relive it every time we look at the photos. He did not hurry us along and was very patient when asked to do random pics as we went thru the evening. I have seen his work from other events and everything he does is stunning.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Lauren · Married on 12/13/2014

Richard and his team are total professionals. He photographed my wedding and rehearsal dinner and we were more than pleased with the quality of the photographs and the final wedding album. Our wedding photos were absolutely stunning and very high quality. Richard and his team were very efficient in photographing the wedding party and venue in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend Richard Fleming Photography for capturing the memories of any event.

Sent on 12/24/2015