Rich Mar Florist Reviews

57 Reviews for Rich Mar Florist

57 Rich Mar Florist Reviews

Derek Luyben · Married on 10/20/2018

Luyben-Vasko Wedding

Flowers were perfect, delivery was on time, and price was reasonable. They were very flexible, and helped us navigate different options. The flowers were gorgeous, and exactly what we wanted. Thank you again!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Rich Mar Florist's reply:

Thanks you!!! We are so happy to hear how pleased you where with the entire process. Congratulations again!

Jaimee · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely beautiful! Rich Mar gave me exactly what I asked for!

I asked for bright yellow carnations. I wanted my bouquet to be just a big ball of carnations. When he tried to show me different flowers we could mix in, and I said no, he dropped it and gave me what I wanted.

I’m so thrilled with my flowers. They brought a smile to my face as soon as I saw them, and I got compliments all night. You also get to keep the vases the flowers come in! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Rich Mar Florist 1

Rich Mar Florist's reply:

Thanks Jaimee! So happy to hear how pleased you are! Congrats again from all of us!

Alison · Married on 06/16/2018

Jon was so easy to work with and did an incredible job with our wedding. From the very first meeting with him, I knew that we had made the right choice. I brought pictures of my wedding colors and dress, and he was able to pick flowers that matched our theme perfectly. We were married at the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul in Philadephia, and he did an amazing job of decorating both the cathedral and our reception venue. He created my vision of having half of our reception tables with small centerpieces and the other half with tall centerpieces, and it looked amazing. Thank you for helping to make our wedding so memorable!

Rich Mar Florist 2
    Rich Mar Florist 3
    Rich Mar Florist 4

Abbey · Married on 05/09/2018

Jonathan was absolutely incredible! He made sure that everything was perfect for our elopement. My bouquet was more beautiful than I could’ve ever imagined and the price was insanely affordable.... If you’re looking for a florist I highly recommend Rich Mar, you will not be disappointed!!!

Rich Mar Florist 5

Bridget · Married on 03/10/2018

Rich Mar was very easy to work with and provides fast responses to all of my emails. Even when I changed my mind repeatedly, they were respectful and assured me that everything would be taken care of. Flowers were delivered straight to the church, which gave us one less thing to worry about getting there. Awesome company and would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Rich Mar Florist's reply:

Thanks Bridget!! We appreciate your kind words as our staff strives for not only excellence in our floral design but excellence in customer service. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day!! Congrats again!!

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2017

It was a complete pleasure to work with Jonathan from Rich Mar Florist! I had no experience in dealing with a florist before but Jonathan was able to put together the color scheme and flower types for all aspects of our wedding. He always responded in a timely manner, often within the same hour, answering any questions I had throughout the whole process. He also worked with me in a few last minute changes. The bouquets, boutonnières, and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous, I’m so thrilled with the way it all turned out. I’m so thankful we went with Rich Mar for our special day!

Rich Mar Florist 6
    Rich Mar Florist 7
    Rich Mar Florist 8
    Rich Mar Florist 9
    Rich Mar Florist 10

Christina · Married on 10/01/2017

We loved working with Rich Mar Florist. Jonathan was awesome to work with and was with us throughout the whole process from start to finish. He was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls and was always able to assist us. The flower bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were even more beautiful than we could have imagined. We received many compliments from our guests about them. We absolutely loved our experience with Rich Mar Florist and the beautiful flowers they created for our wedding day.

Rich Mar Florist 11
    Rich Mar Florist 12
    Rich Mar Florist 13

Tracey · Married on 07/29/2017

Being a family owned business, I just feel like Rich Mar took that extra step to ensure we got everything we wanted. Jonathan was always on top of his game and replied back with our concerns in a very timely fashion. Any changes we had to make they were right on top of them and accommodated so well. We were very pleased with their pricing as well, you get such quality service for a very affordable price. We would absolutely recommend Rich Mar!

Catherine · Married on 07/15/2017

John from Rich mar was an absolute delight to work with. He was available to meet with us every time we needed to discuss anything. He listened to our vision and provided the most spectacular table-scapes at our venue (Hotel Bethlehem)
    The bridal bouquets were stunning. Many of our guests and the hotel staff commented on the flowers and how beautiful they were. His staff was professional and we can thank them enough for making out wedding day so stunning!!

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

Our experience with Rich Mar was fantastic! Each step was so much fun. We really enjoyed the tour at the Allentown location. Jonathan was extremely helpful, accommodating, and flexible. Our flowers were more beautiful than we could have imagined. The young man that dropped off the flowers the day of was very informative, kind, and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend Rich Mar and wouldn't go anywhere else!! :) Thank you Rich Mar Florist for making our day so beautiful!!

Alessandra · Married on 06/10/2017

Rich mar was the easiest vendor to work with, they knew hotel bethlehem and Lehigh very well and also knew our cake vendor so everything went without a hitch! With very little detail, Jonathon knew exactly how to handle everything and how to make our vision a reality! the flowers were INCREDIBLE!!! and everything was even more beautiful than we had imagined!!!

Melissa · Married on 04/08/2017

I am very happy with my experience with RichMar Florist. I contacted them pretty late in the game as far as wedding planning is concerned, and Jonathan got back to me immediately and scheduled a time that was convenient for me to come in to their main warehouse in Allentown. I was given a quick tour and some time to look around upstairs, where they had several rooms full of suggested wedding arrangements for inspiration. I wasn't totally sure what I wanted, but Jonathan took the time out to go over what my options were. He was familiar with the wedding venue and was very honest with me about what I did NOT need to purchase based upon the layout of the place. We sat down with a book full of pictures of the different varieties of roses. I was amazed with the large number of choices, and was able to come up with exactly what I had in mind for the bouquets and the bouttonieres. I also needed two larger arrangements for the pillars used for the ceremony. I saw something in one of the rooms upstairs that gave me an idea, and as vague as my description seemed, those arrangements were EXACTLY what I had envisioned. They definitely are very experienced and passionate about what they do. Jonathan was very friendly and very accommodating. I would recommend RichMar Florist to anyone!

megan · Married on 04/30/2016

John helped us pick the most beautiful flowers for our wedding!!! He helped us stay within our budget of under $1000 and I still was able to get my all time favorite flowers the gerbera daisies in all of the bouquets! The flowers for the ceremony were absolutely stunning!! Everything turned out perfect! He set up all the flowers for the ceremony and reception which was a huge help!

Carlee · Married on 04/30/2016

I met Jon from Richmar at a bridal event and knew right off the bat I wanted to use them for my wedding. They were great at answering questions (I had a lot!) and were so flexible as little details changed. They took the photo inspiration I brought to the meeting and more than delivered on the results. Our centerpieces were simple boxes of baby's breath, but they were the most beautiful boxes of baby's breath I could have imagined! All of the bridal party flowers were gorgeous too, and they created the most incredible altar pieces for our outdoor ceremony site. I was thrilled with how the flowers looked, and would absolutely recommend that anyone getting married in the Valley use Richmar!

Suzie · Married on 09/12/2015

Rich Mar Florist is an absolute gem in the Lehigh Valley. This family owned-business took so much time to help us choose our flowers and paid so much attention to detail for our flowers. They had wonderful customer services and pricing and helped us to work within our budget. The flowers that Rich Mar made for our wedding were exactly what I had asked for and completely matched our venue. We were originally planning on having our ceremony outside and due to rain, I called Rich Mar the morning of the wedding and they worked with me to change the layout of our flowers for our indoor ceremony. We were absolutely blown away when we saw the arrangements they created for our inside ceremony and were amazed with the quality work they provided. I would recommend Rich Mar to anyone planning a wedding or special event and will definitely work with them again in the future.

Stacee · Married on 12/31/2014

Rich Mar Florist is amazing!!! We cannot thank them enough for the beautiful job they did on our wedding flowers. Jonathan was so accommodating to work with, is very knowledgable and extremely professional. When we hired them to do our flowers, I knew from the beginning that we made the right decision and they did not disappoint. They have impeccable taste and an amazing eye for design. We HIGHLY recommend Rich Mar Florist for any bride/groom and any event! My bouquet was absolutely stunning! Our bridesmaids bouquets were truly one of a kind! Rich Mar Florist is the best around!

• kysmom

Rocio · Married on 10/04/2014

The team at Rich Mar highly exceeded my expectations. Every single flower that was at our wedding was beautiful. From the bouquets to the centerpieces...everything was perfect! We got a ton of compliments from our guests! They were very easy to work with during the planning process as well and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Rich Mar to any bride who is planning her wedding. I also will certainly use them for any of my future floral needs. Job well done!

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

Rich Mar is a great family owed florist in the Lehigh Valley. They were really great to work with ! Our flowers were gorgeous. Rich Mar has great quality service and products for a great price !

• madsmosa

Madeline · Married on 06/28/2014

I couldn't have been happier with the incredible bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, escort card centerpiece, and white runner with rose petals lining the aisle for my wedding. Jon and his team did a phenomenal job and gave me the most gorgeous arrangements I could have ever dreamed of.

Heather · Married on 06/14/2014

Johnathan was excellent to work with at RichMar! RichMar had the best price for the most flowers. My bridal bouquet was huge and the maids flowers were a good size too! We got kissing balls that had 8 full roses in each ball! The centerpieces were elegant and full. Everything was just beautiful. RichMar will give you great quality flowers!!

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2014

I cannot say enough about Rich Mar! I met Jonathan at a bridal show and he instantly knew exactly what my vision was. The confidence he portrayed in being able to deliver my dream floral arrangements solidified my decision to commit to them. When I found out my “perfect” centerpieces were out of my budget, Jonathan came up with the perfect, more cost effective alternative to still get the look I wanted without breaking the bank. I will most certainly use Rich Mar for all future floral arrangements moving forward.

Jonathon and team did an amazing job with the bouquets and floral décor for our wedding. After initially speaking with Jonathon at a local bridal show, he actually remembered our conversation at the first meeting with my fiancé and I. From that initial consultation, Jonathon was instrumental with assisting us in selecting the flowers that completed our vision, including amazing submerged floral centerpieces, which just completed the modern and sophisticated complements were looking for. The team at Rich Mar far exceeded our expectations!

John and rich are great people to work with they are so kind and friendly. All of our flowers were so beautiful

Diane · Married on 04/12/2014

Attentive, Great ideas. Beautiful arrangements. Thank you for making our children's day so special.

We were very happy with Richmar Florist. From the first appointment they truly wowed us! My parents joined us for our first appointment and the owner gave both my mother and I small bouquets of the floral arrangement we selected. It was an extra touch of customer service that was so meaningful! Our prices were extremely reasonable, and the product was beautiful. Highly recommend.