RIBBONS & STRINGS ENSEMBLES - Razumovsky Quartet, Triad Trio, Debonair Duo Reviews

28 | Boulder, CO

28 Reviews for RIBBONS & STRINGS ENSEMBLES - Razumovsky Quartet, Triad Trio, Debonair Duo

Sharon and Cameron · Married on 07/05/2014

Great! We will definitely recommend too anyone! And will use them for other events as well.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Received compliments about their music

Sent on 05/11/2014

RIBBONS & STRINGS ENSEMBLES - Razumovsky Quartet, Triad Trio, Debonair Duo's reply:

None.

Megan · Married on 10/05/2013

Ribbons and Strings Ensembles did an excellent job during our ceremony-they provided an ample number of song choices and offered to learn a couple too if we had songs in mind that were not already on their list. They were always responsive to emails and correspondance, showed up early, and performed excellently. We had several guests comment on how good they sounded. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Our daughter was recently married in Louisville, Colorado. One of the best decisions we made was to have Ribbons & Strings play at both the wedding and reception. Their music is exceptionally lovely and was one of the most beautiful elements of the wedding.
    Beyond that, this group has a large repertoire and is extremely professional and flexible. They are absolutely great to work with!
    This was my first experience planning a wedding and they were extremely helpful. I don’t know a lot about music, but they sure do! They really put my mind at ease, so I could focus on other things. I wouldn’t want to do another wedding without them.
    Thank you Ribbons & Strings for being part of our families big day!
    Mary Seifert

Sent on 11/09/2013
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 07/14/2012

The Razumovsky String Quartet performed for our ceremony and cocktail hour. It was very important to us to have non-traditional music at our wedding and and they worked with us to make sure we got excactly what we wanted. Deb even arranged two new songs for our ceremony. They were wonderful during our ceremony! We did not get to hear them at all during cocktail hour because we were taking photos, but we received rave reviews from all of our guests! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Lydia · Married on 09/03/2011

Their performance was beautiful. Also, they did a great job working with us to come up with songs.

Sent on 09/26/2011

Molly · Married on 11/13/2010

You can't go wrong hiring the Razumovsky Quartet! They played beautifully!!

Sent on 12/28/2010

Rachel · Married on 08/29/2010

Deb and Ribbins and Strings helped make our wedding unforgettable! They made our ceremony and cocktail party so special and intimate and if we lived in Colorado they would perform at every dinner party and event!!!

Sent on 01/16/2011

Kate · Married on 05/30/2010

I highly recommend Deb Corisis and the String Trio--they were wonderful to work with! They were very professional, responsive and just fun to work with.

We picked out every song for our ceremony a month in advance, and they spent an evening playing samples for us and another couple. They make good suggestions, and will also play anything you want! They played beautifully at our wedding and were able to spontaneously keep playing music when something ran long or there was an unexpected delay in the ceremony.

They also sent us ribbons and samples of the sheet music they used at our wedding for our scrapbook, which was very special.

I definitely recommend Ribbons and Strings Ensembles and would use them again.

Sent on 01/06/2011

Ada · Married on 02/02/2010

I always remeber the songs and quality of the sound Razumovsky String Quartet and Triad String Trio brought to my wedding. The band members coordinated coherently with each other and I've never heard a song so harmonious. The songs suit everyone's taste. The trio were so professional, on hearing those beautiful melodies, I was drawn back to the old memories when we were courting. They also played fast beat songs that everyone danced beautifully.

Sent on 05/28/2010

Robin · Married on 01/15/2010

It was a little pricy for only an hour and a half, but the pricing was more competitive than other's I researched. My husband and I were able to select all of the music ourselves for the entire ceremony. They provide a website for you to listen to clips of the selection they play which may choosing the music so much easier.

Sent on 05/24/2010

Shannon · Married on 09/13/2009

They had to switch locations several times due to weather, and they were very flexible about the situation! The guests said they loved listening to them, especially with their amazing amount of song availability.

Sent on 01/01/2010

Robert · Married on 04/18/2009

I just can't imagine the Ceremony without Deb Corisis and her String Trio. Between the Prelude, Processionals, Mass Music, and Recessionals, they played a total of 18 different pieces. Each piece was like listening to a full orchestra, they are that good. Every single guest commented on how great they were. I would most definetly recommend these talented musicians.

Sent on 05/05/2009

Melanie · Married on 06/21/2008

The Razumovsky String Quartet and Triad String Trio was the most beautiful music that i heard. I always wanted to have a string trio at my wedding but was worried about what it would cost and if they would sound horrible. I looked around and found a few but a lot didn't meet my music needs or the cost of what i wanted to spend. So I emailed them to set a time to listen to their music. When i met with them the were professional yet personal with my needs. They wanted to know exactly what i wanted. They sounded so wonderful that I booked them right away. When I started to hear the music on my wedding day it made my heart flutter. Especially when i heard my song coming down the aisle. It was the most special moment in my life. Now everytime i remember coming down the aisle looking at my husband i always think of the song they were playing. I will remember it forever. I would recommend them to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2008

Marya · Married on 07/14/2007

As for your service, I couldn't be more impressed. You always responded to
    my questions, emails, and comments quickly and with answers or suggestions.
    You were willing to come to my rehearsal at the last minute, your music
    selection was broad and eclectic and you are very skilled musicians. I only
    heard snippets of the music before the ceremony, but what I heard was
    amazing. My Mom and Dad love classical music and they were completely bowled
    over by your performance. The songs "Shenandoah" and "They Call the Wind
    Maria" were particularly meaningful to them and even made my Dad cry. You
    even improvised well when the pastor shortened the ceremony because of the rain!! I can't say
    enough wonderful things about you.

Sent on 07/26/2007

Deana · Married on 07/07/2007

This quartet was fantastic. They were worth every penny. Their sound quality was so outstanding that we thought that we were listening to a recording when we first walked in. In addition, they arrived early and were playing when all guests arrived. People raved about them long into the night. I give five stars to this foursome.

Sent on 07/08/2007

Laura · Married on 05/24/2007

The Triad String Trio was so wonderful! They were extremely responsive to our needs and even played a special arrangement of U2's Beautiful Day for us! We had several non-traditional music choices and they were extremely accomodating. The trio was very professional both the day of our wedding as well as leading up to the wedding. They were very quick to respond and allowed us to come to a rehearsal to choose our music and hear them play. I had complete confidence in them by on our wedding day - I was a little worried about some of the other pieces of the ceremony, but never about the music! Everyone at our wedding said that the Triad String Trio added so much to our ceremony. They are absolutely WONDERFUL to work with - I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2007

Emily · Married on 10/12/2006

The Razumovsky String Quartet provided the music for our wedding ceremony. Prior to the ceremony, I corresponded the most with Deb, and she was so easy and professional to work with! We discussed music for the ceremony and we had one song that she was unfamiliar with. After sending her the sheet music for the song (which was NOT arranged for a string quartet), she arranged it and another member of the quartet sang it. During the ceremony, hearing our special song was so moving that it touched everyone present. Also, my husband's favorite classical piece, Claire de Lune (by Debussy) was performed in its entirety. This was a surprise to him and made our wedding even more special. The quailty of the music by the Razumovsky String Quartet was exceptional. Even the minister doing our ceremonly had to comment, "What wonderful music we are blessed with this morning!" Also, after the wedding, many people who attended our wedding went over and thanked the Quartet members for the music. The Razumovsky Quartet members came professionally dressed, were thoroughly prepared, and helped make my wedding one of the most special and wonderful moments in my life.

Sent on 06/07/2007

Suzanne · Married on 06/01/2014

3.5

Music was wonderful and perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2008

3.5

The Razumovsky Quartet was amazing. The quality of their sound and their music selection was better than any of the other musicians we listened to. Deb was incredibly easy to work with and we felt like the Quartet was genuinely interested in selecting the perfect music for the atmosphere we were trying to create at our wedding. They created a very special ambience for our ceremony and our cocktail reception. I would highly recommend the Razumovsky Quartet.

Sent on 05/27/2008

Suzanne · Married on 09/08/2007

The trio added just the ambiance we wanted for our wedding and it helped make it the perfect day.

Sent on 09/09/2007

Christine · Married on 01/08/2010

We had some extra money left over from our budget, and so we decided to get some live music!They were very professional and sounded great. We were very please overall with them.

Sent on 04/06/2010

Karen · Married on 10/19/2013

The music sounded wonderful at my wedding! It was so elegant and the sound carried wonderfully. The quartet was on-time and professional. I would definitely recommend using this quartet for your wedding ceremony! The online booking is a nice process, just be sure to keep track of what you owe and what you paid. The "Gigmaster" website wasn't updated reflecting changes in pricing and payments made. Deb was quick to fix this however and it all worked out well.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2007

4.2

The Razumovzky String Quartet played for our "Legacy Dinner" at the Denver Center for Perfoming Arts (not a wedding). They were great- very friendly, well-prepared and the music was beautiful. They were exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 10/22/2007

alexis · Married on 10/12/2013

3.6
      2.5

Ribbons and Strings played beautiful music for my wedding ceremony. We used an unconventional quartet, including a harp. We had them play some traditional wedding songs along with some lesser known hymns. They worked well with our priest just before the ceremony to pick up the queues on when to start and stop a variety of songs.

One thing that could have gone better, and I know that I should have been more on top of things, but the group leader did not receive my check before the wedding. I was called the morning of the wedding and asked for a check. I was caught off guard, but we handled it accordingly.

Overall, the music was great. Just be patient with the business side of things.

Sent on 10/20/2013

As the manager, I dislike asking clients for payment near the wedding date. Therefore, our contract states clearly that the final payment is due ONE week before the wedding. As the manager, I pay the musicians on the wedding day and hence I need to have the money in the account in order to pay them. I actually reminded this client before the wedding day, (3 or 4 days before) and asked her to pay on line so the balance would be taken care of and we'd have no worries. When it wasn't there by the wedding date, I had no choice but to call with a reminder. The wedding did go well in terms of having great cues from the priest etc.