17 Reviews for Ribbon Box Events

17 Ribbon Box Events Reviews

We did an intermediate package in which we chose and worked with some of the most important vendors but Tiffany advised us along the way and worked with a few vendors directly. Tiffany was very enthusiastic and easy to work with. She went the extra mile to make our wedding wonderful. Considering all the expense a wedding involves, Tiffany provided superb value for money.

Profile Picture Joseph, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ribbon Box Events is an invaluable resource for any bride planning a wedding!

Tiffany at Ribbon Box Events was hired for day of coordination for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, she was extremely organized and we had regular in person and phone meetings so that she was kept up to speed on planning. She also contacted all of our vendors and did a site visit to make sure everyone was on the same page. I really feel that she went above and beyond in so many ways.

The day of our wedding Tiffany and her assistant did all of the set up and coordinated with the caterer and other vendors to make sure everything went without a hitch. We had a very rainy day and she even moved our outdoor ceremony inside last minute and made sure that it was beautiful.

Personally, Tiffany is very easy to work with. She is passionate about what she does, has tons of ideas, is a huge resource for vendors, and super organized. Our wedding was a success because of her, and we have only the best memories of a fantastic day!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

A wedding coordinator was not in our budget when we started planning our wedding. However, as we got closer to our date, we wanted someone who could be in charge that day and calmly handle any crises, big or small. It turned out that Tiffany did so much more. She gave us advice and reassurance on the countless questions we came to her with – from small details like what votive candles are best to big picture questions like how we should deal with a vendor who wasn’t responding to our phone calls and when we should have our first dance. Tiffany is smart, organized, detail-oriented, and has a good sense of humor. She was confident and in control our entire wedding weekend, and we later found out that she’s the reason our dinner came out on schedule and our cake got cut in time – she kept on top of our otherwise slow caterer. I would highly recommend Tiffany and her team at Ribbon Box Events!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When we first began planning our wedding, we didn’t think we’d really need a wedding planner. After all, we wanted an easy and fun wedding within our budget; nothing too elaborate. A friend recommended calling Tiffany, so I did just to get an idea of how she would help and for what price. From the end of this first phone call, through to the day after our wedding, I felt completely relieved that we decided to hire Tiffany! She was there for any decisions we were unsure about, but never made us feel obligated to take her advice. When we had trouble getting in contact with some of the vendors, she stepped in and spoke with each about their responsibilities and clarified our requests. There were also several times when we hadn’t even asked for Tiffany’s assistance, but found out later about each of the details she took care of without interrupting us at all. I confidently recommend Tiffany to help with any wedding, no matter the size or budget, because just knowing she had everything under control, made planning our wedding a really fun and easy process for us!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/2/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely amazing! Tiffany was beyond professional and exceptional at her job and certainly made our lives much easier during the last couple of months of the wedding planning period. Great personality and VERY easy to work with. Thank you so much. Highly recommended!!!! (PS - this says "provide feedback that future brides would find helpful - this is the groom typing all of this!)

Profile Picture Mark, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ribbon Box Events helped our wedding be a complete success! While we planned most of the event ourselves, we knew we wanted the wedding day to run smoothly and still actually get to enjoy it at the same time with family and friends. Would you want to cook the food at your own event?? - heck no! So why try and run the entire wedding day yourself too. Trust me, Mom and Dad want to enjoy this night too, so this is really a favor to them :o)

We opted for the day-of coordinator services, and it was worth every penny. After choosing Ribbon Box via weddingwire reviews, the first consultation with Tiffany was all my mother and I needed to seal the deal. At that time, she explained the items that she would handle just as a day-of coordinator actually were a good majority of those little details the entire last MONTH before the wedding, some of which are:
- venue walk-thru
- contacting all vendors
- creating timelines and design schematics for decor & set-up
- numerous recommendations and ideas throughout planning
- providing the all-inclusive bridal emergency kit
- ensuring the wedding party stays on task throughout the getting ready process
- assisting with floorplans, seating charts, & entree selections
- helping bustle your dress when your mom or bridesmaids forget how (oops!)
- packing the car with any gifts and/or DIY items post-event
- and most of all, ensuring your big day goes without a flop!

We received numerous compliments throughout the evening on how perfect our entire event was, and I didn't even have to do a thing thanks to Tiffany. We would hire Ribbon Box Events again in a heartbeat. Thanks again Tiffany for all the help you and your assistant provided for our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/29/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany did an absolutely amazing job. She was always professional but made you feel like you were friends in that she cared about your oppinion and was actually excited about your wedding. my vendors also commented that she was the best wedding planner that they have wkrked with
I would recomend her to any of my friends.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I called Tiffany my wedding fairy, and I couldn't think of anyone who would have done a better job! I hired Tiffany because I had NO IDEA what to do, and she was very patient and very helpful. I started out with the "day of" package but decided on the partial package. She didn't miss a thing and covered every base possible. Both my reception venue and photographer were entirely decided upon her suggestions, and I LOVED THEM BOTH! I have gotten so many compliments since the wedding, and I have to attribute everything to her. She is AWESOME!

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany is unbelievable! My mom and I both agreed that she was worth every penny we spent on her (and even more. She's a bargain for all she does!). Although she was technically my "day of coordinator, she really became so much more. She helped me plan (suggested vendors, helped keep checklists), coordinate vendors (remained in contact with them and worked out timings of deliveries and pickups), set up for the big day, break down at the end of the night, and generally helped keep everyone calm. My wedding was perfect and I know most of that is Tiffany's doing. She's easy-going, but in control. She's very professional, but also a blast to be around. Best of all, she made me feel really special. I cannot say enough. Feel free to contact me about recommendations for her.

Profile Picture Lynn, 7/17/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I knew I wanted Tiffany to coordinate my wedding after seeing her “in action” at a friend’s outdoor wedding that was dealt a good ole Mid-Atlantic, July thunderstorm. She was resourceful, professional, and had thought through everything! From the moment I met her to talk about my wedding I knew everything would be taken care of in her hands. We hired Tiffany for day-of coordinating, but she was helpful throughout the whole process. She provided suggestions for other vendors, sent us reminders to keep us on our own timeline, and worked great alongside other vendors. We planned our wedding in four months and Tiffany always helped to alleviate a lot of the anxiety that comes with a short timeframe (even when other vendors started to stress us out). Almost a week before the wedding she took a lot of our last minute decorations and made them even better on her own! She really helped me to start to relax the days leading up to the event. The timeline she created for the day allowed me to enjoy the day and not be stressed out AT ALL! Tiffany was exceptional and her services were worth every penny.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/30/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't explain in enough detail the gratitude I feel towards Ribbon Box Events. From our first meeting I knew that I could put my faith and trust in their hands & know that it would all be done above & beyond my own standards. Working very closely with Tiffany, my family & I were amazed at her quick responses, knowledge base, and that she was unafraid to offer her own opinions & suggestions. She took the time to get to know our personalities, likes & dislikes, which only helped The Day run that much smoother. She sent reminders about vendor payment/contract deadlines, kept us up-to-date on any/all "behind the scene" changes or concerns with vendors, & continuously reminded & assured us that everything was going as it should.
I'm most grateful that Tiffany & her staff were able to put my parents & I at ease, that we could sit back the day of the wedding & truly enjoy ourselves, knowing that every last detail had been given their fullest attention. The value of using Ribbon Box Events is indescribable, because I know that the happiest memories I have, knowing everything went smoothly & according to plan, is because of Tiffany & her team.
I will continue to recommend Ribbon Box Events for Day of Coordination to anyone getting married, knowing the service & attention I received will be given to any & all of their other clients.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/8/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany at Ribbon Box Events was by far the best wedding vendor choice I made for our wedding! She is not only sweet and pleasant to work with, she absolutely was the glue that held everything together on the day of the wedding. She was invaluably helpful before the event, both with planning ideas and with coordinating other vendors, and on the day-of she was the woman who dealt with all the issues that came up. I highly recommend Ribbon Box Events to any bride, and can say without reservations that Tiffany made our wedding. She is organized, follows up on every detail without making it too overwhelming... it was just wonderful working with her.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/15/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ribbon Box Events put my mind at ease about my wedding from the first time we met. Tiffany had quick and creative suggestions and answers to every and all questions or dilemmas we came across during the planning process and right up to the end of the event. She exceeded my expectations over and over again. Ribbon Box Events truly put the magic into my magical day. Even more than just the fondant on the cake. Numerous people asked me leading up to my event if I was nervous, even several times on my actual wedding day, and my response every time was that I have nothing to worry about; that's Tiffany's job. Even so, if she was worried, no one would have noticed. Every action was taken with such calmness and professionalism, while at the same time reassured me that it held that sense of importance to get each detailed ironed out perfectly. In one word, Amazing. I highly recommend Tiffany for any special occasion or event that needs that extra touch. I had a lot of special things I wanted to take place that weekend and she did such a great just of getting everything just right, well, better than I had even imagined it actually. She was completely willing to execute my ideas, run with something on her own if I didn't want to bother, or combine our visions into one perfect marriage! I'll be calling Ribbon Box Events again soon, but if not before, definitely in 12 years when my first daughter turns 16!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karen, 10/4/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not have asked for a better day of coordinator! I got way more than expected for my money and I don't know how I would have pulled everything off without Tiffany and her team. Although I hired Tiffany only for day-of services, she was continually helpful for months in advance - helping with ideas for decorating, collecting my vendor contracts, giving helpful advice and making recommendations. Under her careful direction, everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding - she and her team were there from the hotel to the church to the reception venue and made sure everyone got where they needed to be. I would recommend Tiffany to anyone who is looking for an incredibly organized, detail-oriented professional to help with your big day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany is amazing. We hired Tiffany as our "Day of Coordinator" because our venue did not provide someone. She was definitely more of a 'Month of Coordinator" though! As things were getting more and more hectic for my husband and I, we were constantly impressed with the things that Tiffany was taking care of. She confirmed our date with all of our vendors well in advance, picked up our wedding supplies/decorations the week of the event, and provided us with vendor suggestions. She even sent us a detailed list of rehearsal dinner suggestions the week we signed our contract with her! Our wedding day would not have been the same without Tiffany. It was amazing to see everything set up and the day running smoothly without having to worry. We even discovered a few minutes before the ceremony that we were missing a bouquet, and Tiffany came to the rescue having brought some extra flowers that matched mine. A few minutes later she had whipped up a new bouquet and no one knew the difference! I would definitely recommend Tiffany's services, she took everything we planned and turned it into a wonderful and memorable day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/25/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany was the best! I found her after my other wedding planner left the country without telling me- what a nightmare that was. I met with Tiffany and within 1 minute and looking at her organized binder I knew she was a perfect fit for me- very in to details! I hired her for DOC but it was more like Month of Coordination. She helped prepare me for the wedding, helped at the rehearsal, was there early the morning of the wedding to start setting things up, and was busy keeping everything perfect for the wedding. She let me enjoy my wedding and day and I did not worry about anything! She is so personal too!!! I just can not say enough good words about Tiffany.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/30/09, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ribbon Box Events is absolutely fabulous!! I can not imagine working with a more responsive or professional company. Tiffany Parry (owner) is outstanding at what she does and really listens to what you, the client, has in mind and will work with you until it becomes a reality. She has so many creative and imaginitive ideas to make any vision come to life. She responds to emails and phone calls super quick, so it was very easy doing work with her. Tiffany has a personal interest in your event and does everything she can to make sure your day goes off without any glitches! She recommmended several vendors that were great to work with as well. Most importantly, she took ALL of the stress out of wedding planning! She worked sooo hard to keep me calm throughout all of planning and made the entire process fun and not the headache that so many others explain it to be.

I know without a doubt, that our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without Tiffany's help! Any bride would be lucky to have her as their planner!!!

Profile Picture Jaimee, 5/16/09, 2 Reviews