Ribambelle Events Reviews

5 | Williston Park, NY

5 Reviews for Ribambelle Events

Crystelle is amazing. She planned my wedding like it was hers. She's very kind, patience, friendly and working hard woman. She make sure that my wedding is beyond perfect. She's the best wedding planner ever. Love Crystelle and thank you for making my day special for me.

Jhenny · Married on 04/11/2015

Crystelle is such an Amazing woman.She put her heart and soul with planning my wedding making sure that everything goes beyond perfect like it would be her own wedding. I would recommend ribambelles events to everyone that want a beautiful wedding without zero stress. She is professional , pleasant, friendly and works with your budget.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Ribambelle Events's reply:

Jhenny you are a doll! I was so excited to be a part of the entire process!!! We truly thank you for trusting us with literally everything :) May your marriage last forever and always with God's blessings!

Dedley · Married on 04/11/2015

She is the best , Well organized.

Gina · Married on 02/27/2015

Crystelle was AMAZING her attention to detail and professionalism was top notch! Not to mention her enthusiasm for weddings! The set up of our church ceremony was done flawlessly, we didn't have to worry about a thing. When the church doors opened and I saw the aisle looking exactly as I imagined with our lighted lanterns I was beyond happy. Crystelle was a big part of our wedding planning process the whole way through, she went above and beyond to help us with ideas and was always quick to respond to phone calls and emails. If your looking for a wedding planner to ensure your day goes smoothly and take the stress off of your shoulders I would absolutely recommend Ribambelle Events!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Ribambelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Gina! It was honor to be part of your event and to meet the family. I really appreciate the opportunity. I wish the two of you a long and happy marriage!!!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/19/2014

Crystelle is Ahhhhhh-mazing!!! I didn't think a wedding planner THAT attentive even existed. She is extremely detail oriented, remembers all wants and needs (even if they are mentioned one time).
    She was helpful with absolutely everything - during the preparation and on the day of. She is a burst of positive energy. Takes her job very seriously and genuinely cares. It would not have been as flawless and perfect without her. She was a confidant, a friend and her laugh alone would bring me joy even in my worst moments of frustration. Her presence its truly priceless and I would recommend her to event the most difficult Bridezilla....the girl can hang!!!! She will definitely be involved in future baby planning :)

Sent on 07/23/2014

Ribambelle Events's reply:

Francesca, today you celebrate your one year anniversary! I am so grateful to have met such a loving and amazing couple. Having had the opportunity to be a part of the day when you celebrated your love for each other was a blessing. You guys inspire me and I wish you a long and happy marriage!