5 Reviews for Ribambelle Events

5 Ribambelle Events Reviews

Crystelle is amazing. She planned my wedding like it was hers. She's very kind, patience, friendly and working hard woman. She make sure that my wedding is beyond perfect. She's the best wedding planner ever. Love Crystelle and thank you for making my day special for me.

Profile Picture User6523577, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Crystelle is such an Amazing woman.She put her heart and soul with planning my wedding making sure that everything goes beyond perfect like it would be her own wedding. I would recommend ribambelles events to everyone that want a beautiful wedding without zero stress. She is professional , pleasant, friendly and works with your budget.

Profile Picture Jhenny, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

She is the best , Well organized.

Profile Picture Dedley, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Crystelle was AMAZING her attention to detail and professionalism was top notch! Not to mention her enthusiasm for weddings! The set up of our church ceremony was done flawlessly, we didn't have to worry about a thing. When the church doors opened and I saw the aisle looking exactly as I imagined with our lighted lanterns I was beyond happy. Crystelle was a big part of our wedding planning process the whole way through, she went above and beyond to help us with ideas and was always quick to respond to phone calls and emails. If your looking for a wedding planner to ensure your day goes smoothly and take the stress off of your shoulders I would absolutely recommend Ribambelle Events!

Profile Picture Gina, 2/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Crystelle is Ahhhhhh-mazing!!! I didn't think a wedding planner THAT attentive even existed. She is extremely detail oriented, remembers all wants and needs (even if they are mentioned one time).
She was helpful with absolutely everything - during the preparation and on the day of. She is a burst of positive energy. Takes her job very seriously and genuinely cares. It would not have been as flawless and perfect without her. She was a confidant, a friend and her laugh alone would bring me joy even in my worst moments of frustration. Her presence its truly priceless and I would recommend her to event the most difficult Bridezilla....the girl can hang!!!! She will definitely be involved in future baby planning :)

Profile Picture Francesca, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews