Ribald Events Reviews

29 Reviews for Ribald Events

• Kennedy

Kennedy K. · Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful and Professional!

We were recommended to use Ribald for our floral arrangements by our wedding planner, and we couldn't be happier!
    Ribald did an outstanding job with all of our needs including greenery, linens, bouquets/boutonnieres, and table arrangements for our wedding! Everything came out absolutely stunning!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Lindsey L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful!!

We used Ribald for our flowers and wedding decor! Shawna and her team are amazing! I can not thank them enough for giving me the wedding of me dreams! I had no idea how I wanted my decor or flowers to look but Shawna will help you brainstorm to give you the perfect wedding! Ribald, lets you preview your decorations and flowers.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • I

Ida · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing for flowers and rentals!

We used Ribald for our flowers and our rentals and we are so happy with them. They helped with brainstorming and were always available when I had a question about anything. They set up everything early in the morning at the venue and it looked perfect when I got there. I couldn’t have asked for a better team for flowers and rentals.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Hannah · Married on 04/01/2019

Ribald did an incredible job with my wedding flowers! They really picked up on the small details that I wanted, and asked lots of questions to make sure they were giving me exactly what I had in my head. I've gotten so many compliments on my flowers from people who see my wedding photos - I really couldn't be happier with how they turned out!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Hiral · Married on 07/15/2018

Ribald events has done an excellent job working with me and accommodating my needs. I could be happier with the service they have provided!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Mallory · Married on 07/06/2018

Ribald Events was an absolute dream for my wedding day! The staff was such a pleasure to work with. They really took the time to make sure they re-created my vision - and everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined! It was so nice to not have to worry about the hassle of renting décor - they took care of all of it for me! I highly recommend Ribald Events. They are extremely professional and have a beautiful product :)

Sent on 08/18/2018

Alex · Married on 06/16/2018

Shawna and her team did an amazing job with all of my flowers, center pieces, linens, and provided an awesome drape for a large oak tree our ceremony was held under. I had just under a month left to figure out all my centerpieces and florals and to say I was stressing out is an understatement. Shawna swooped in and saved the day in just one meeting. She is an amazing florist and produced bouquets better than anything I could imagine. It’s been three weeks since my wedding and some of the hydrangeas are still alive!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Linda · Married on 05/25/2018

There are so many decisions when it comes to a wedding and one of the best we made was hiring Ribald. We are returning customers as Shawna handled my daughter's wedding 7 years ago and it was so great, I didn't even consider going anywhere else.I feel my daughter made Shawna's job more difficult because she was so indecisive about what she wanted, but Shawna did a great job of pulling out of her what made her happy and the result was beautiful. They came and set everything up and took it back down and even delivered the flowers for the hair to the salon. I could not be more pleased! Thank you, Ribald!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Liz · Married on 12/02/2017

Simply amazing service. They did our floral arrangements and set the linens and silverware for all the tables. There prices were very reasonable. I thought it would be 5,000$ and it was 3,000$.
    The best part of their services is you get to review in person what you have chosen 2 weeks before the event. That helped us decide not to
    have red roses in the brides bouquet.
    Honestly I can’t say enough good about them, only if you use them you will not be disappointed and you can relax knowing they will handle it to the very best of their ability

Sent on 12/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/11/2017

Shawna and her team did an incredible job with our wedding! We hired Ribald for rentals (chairs, linens, lanterns, etc.) as well as florals. They offered a "preview" meeting where we were able to pick out specific flowers and see the rentals set up. I was so thankful we were able to have a preview because we did not like how the rentals all looked together (even though they were what we asked for)! They were so accommodating and allowed us to make changes regarding the centerpieces and other decorations. The flowers were beyond gorgeous and even better than we could have imagined for our wedding day. I was completely in love with my bouquet and the tall centerpieces we ordered! The colors were perfect and the flowers really brought everything together on our big day. We were so glad we hired Ribald to handle our rentals and florals for our wedding! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Susan · Married on 06/11/2016

Thanks Ribald Team from the Roof/Starnes family for the amazing job at Ashley and Corey's reception on June 11. Everything was wonderful! Loved the arbor! Also the wedding flowers were all so beautiful. The bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous! They made sure everything went smoothly and were so helpful with the planning and all the details. It was a pleasure working with the Ribald team!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Contacted this place a few weeks ago, staff seem very friendly. Based on reviews they are pretty good at what they do. Go in for my consultation next week, hope all goes well

Sent on 01/01/2016

Amber · Married on 10/24/2015

I don't even know where to start on how thankful I was for Shawna Turner and Allison Tucker with my wedding day flowers and bouquet. They were beautiful and exceeded all expectations! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Dana · Married on 10/10/2015

If you are looking for a professional, top notch rental, floral, and/or event planning company to help with your event, look no further!!! Ribald will not disappoint!!! Shawna and the entire team at Ribald were so helpful to my husband & I from the day we contacted them until the day of our wedding. We had to move our wedding from an outdoor ceremony to an indoor ceremony at the last minute the morning of the wedding due to rain and Shawna made it look beautiful!! Shawna has so many great ideas and is able to help take what you want and make it reality!!! She was recommended to me from a coworker and I'm so glad I took my coworkers advice!!! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Alexis · Married on 06/06/2015

I was SO impressed with Ribald Farms!! Shawna from Ribald is GREAT and does an excellent job with executing a bride's vision. I had a very specific vision in mind for my wedding and Shawna was there for me every step of the way.... She nailed it!!! Her linens, chairs, dinnerware, pipe and drape and uplights were just a few of the items that were a total hit at the wedding!!! The uplights were a last minute add at the suggestion of Shawna and they made a HUGE difference!! I was so happy to have her help and guidance throughout this entire experience. I would HIGHLY recommend Ribald to all future brides!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Donna · Married on 11/09/2013

Shawnna and her team made our daughters wedding a dream come to life. They made us feel comfortable during the entire selection process and made many knowlegable suggestions for flowers and decor. The set up was beautiful, the attention to detail was amazing. All in all a most wonderful experience.

Donna Pernotto

Sent on 11/22/2013

Shawna of Ribald was wonderful to work with. She and her staff gave us exactly what we asked for and more. The containers she used were gorgeous and the arrangements were fabulous! I was a little worried, as all mothers do, about the transferring of arrangements from the ceremony site to the reception, but Shawna's team was there and everything went exactly as planned. Shawna's sense of trendy was exactly what my daughter wanted. Her bouquet was beautiful as were all the attendees flowers. We were extremely pleased and happy with Ribald!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Vlada · Married on 09/21/2013

I had the best experience with this vendor. Not only did they do my flowers, but also all of my wedding decor and coordination. Everything was just perfect. The centerpieces, flowers, table decor- was just gorgeous!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Randee · Married on 06/23/2012

Ribald Farms did all the flowers and floral arrangements for my wedding. We had rose and hydrangea bouquets for bride and bridesmaids, rose boutonnieres for groomsmen, groom, ushers, and fathers, as well as rose corsages for the mothers. Ribald Farms also created center pieces for the reception that were absolutely stunning. They listened to all of my ideas and created all my flowers from my imagination. They are truly artistic geniuses.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Highly recommend for all of your needs! They were very flexible and helped me along the way with making decoration decisions (I struggle with decorating)! Also, their prices are VERY competitive. They did my flowers, draping, table decor, and linens. Everything turned out perfectly!

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • Z

Zanethia · Married on 05/24/2015

My reception venue was absolutely beautiful. They worked with me and a few other brides that wanted similar decor and gave us a great deal on chairs drawings and lighting,

Sent on 06/07/2015

Shauna · Married on 05/26/2018

Ribald Events provided the floral arrangements for my wedding reception, as well as the bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. for the ceremony. All the flowers and arrangements were beautiful! They also set up the chairs for the ceremony and the dance floor for the reception. It was convenient to have the same company doing both the florals and the rentals, and Allison and Shawna were great to work with! My stepfather was the one to receive the florals and rentals as they were setting up and his only criticism was that they did not arrive at the time they requested to have the venue's doors open.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Tashina · Married on 03/23/2018

3.5

Shawna and Allison dod an outstanding job pulling this event together! It was absolutely breath taking! They serviced our rentals and florals.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Ribald can take what you've imagined and make it come to life! Trust them to take creative liberties with some things and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/23/2014

My bouquet did not come out exactly as I expected. They cane over to the venue and changed it. It came out beautiful.

Sent on 07/07/2013