Rhythm of the Night Entertainment Reviews

86 | Holland, MI

86 Reviews for Rhythm of the Night Entertainment

Dana · Married on 09/24/2016

BOOK THEM! AMAZING! Our DJ was amazing and he was so helpful with everything!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Meghan · Married on 08/27/2016

Overall great service. Easy to work with and would definitely recommend to others. We used the DJ and photo booth service for our wedding. Easy to use website for all of our song needs for the reception and we had a quick meeting to discuss all of needs a week prior to our big day. The music played throughout the reception was great and we received a nice book & CD from the photo booth. Our guests loved taking pictures throughout the night, we've got some great pictures. Would recommend to others looking for a great DJ service!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Chasity · Married on 08/27/2016

Our DJ, Matt, was outstanding and did his best to play all requests by our guests. The music choice was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better organized DJ that kept the dance floor full until the venue kicked us out!

The photo booth was a hit! Our crazy guests loved the choices for props and we have some amazing pics in our photo book :)

Great company to work with!

Sent on 09/07/2016

They did an amazing job! Not cheesy at all and was super flexible when we procrastinated all of our song picks until the last week :) Loved them!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

Not only was our money well spent on Rhythm of the Night, but I feel like we got more that what we paid for! They were so attentive and great at reading the room during the reception. The music selections were awesome they let me personalize the playlist a lot and we had. Great time! Dancing was so fun with them as the DJ! We recommend them to anyone getting married or planning a big event!

Sent on 07/20/2016

David · Married on 06/18/2016

They did an amazing job for my wedding! Music was great. Equipment was well maintain. They took music request also, which is always fun. Atmosphere was lively. We also had a photo booth which was a lot of fun! They were extremely flexible, the reason was that we had two room; reception room for dinner and speeches. Then had to tear down and set up in the other room was the dance floor. Overall, I would recommend these guys.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Leah · Married on 05/21/2016

Sara and Nancy made our wedding reception so much fun! They were laid back and helpful when it came to picking specific songs. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor. I loved that they took the time to get to know us beforehand and played a great variety of songs for people of all ages to enjoy. I'll definitely recommend these ladies to anyone looking for a DJ. Thanks so much for signing the guestbook; I'll never forget the DJs who made our night so memorable. :)

Sent on 06/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/13/2016

Rythem of the night was very professional and I felt was worth the money spent. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for dj service!

Sent on 03/05/2016

Bianca · Married on 10/11/2015

DJ's did an amazing Job making my special day just right. The photo booth services were very unique and fun. The staff was easy to work with and very professional. I honestly have no complaints. I would refer this company and there services in a heartbeat. You will not be disappointed using them!! the price was very fair for the DJ and photo booth package. The owners met with me before my date and planned everything out. They are so very professional.

Sent on 11/23/2015

They were so helpful, professional, and FUN! We got so many compliments on them after the wedding! I would recommend them to ANYONE!

Sent on 10/09/2015

I would recommend them to anyone! We had so many compliments on everything they did!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Edith · Married on 09/19/2015

We are so glad that we chose rhythm of the night DJ service! They help make our wedding the best it could be. They made sure everything was running smoothly, everything was on time, and they were so fun to work with. The forms to fill out made everything work a lot better and it was actually helpful in planning the actual wedding and reception. They have a large selection of music to choose from and they played genre of music they didn't have because we were able to give it to them. We give them 5 out of 5 stars and we would definitely recommend them for your special occasion! Their rate is fair not over the top like some places. Thank you guys so much for your help!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

Adam and Sarah were very accommodating, created the perfect playlist and played nearly every song we hoped for!
    They did a great job keeping the crowd entertained, and the dance floor was busy all night long. Every one had a great time and they make a great team.
    We enjoyed having them as a part of our special day and would book them again in a heartbeat for future celebrations!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Allyson · Married on 07/25/2015

You guys were great! I know I was a little wound up on the day and had you switch some things around unexpectedly, but you took it all in stride and everything was fantastic. Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Alice · Married on 07/11/2015

I loved the laid-back attitude. Very professional, but not snooty. Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Adam and Sara were awesome to work with.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Brittney · Married on 06/05/2015

Adam and Sara were very easy to work with. They kept the party running smoothly and had everyone out dancing. We couldn't be happier with the service they provided.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Easy to talk to, great music knowledge, awesome ideas!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Skye · Married on 05/16/2015

Rhythm of the Night was fantastic and I would highly recommend them! They kept us organized and moving smoothly during the ceremony and reception, and kept the dance party going all night long. They built a great playlist around the songs we wanted to include. I made an impromptu decision after dinner to move the dance floor from inside our venue to outside, and they changed plans and moved their equipment super quickly and were very accommodating.

Sent on 05/24/2015
  • User4751938 · 2+ years ago

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment was very prompt with email replies and helpful in the planning process. My husband had originally wanted to save some money and eliminate a DJ from our reception budget, but at the end of the night he said that they were worth every penny!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Adam & Sara were a dream to work with making the process seamless. They were patient, understanding, and a huge pleasure to work with.Thank for keeping the party going with our music selections, wonderful announcements of our huge wedding party, and a photo booth that keep our guest extremely entertained. Another special thank you for allowing our relatives to connect to play their own cultural music to make them feel at home! We cannot thank you enough for being part of our special day and being a joy to collaborate with! We highly highly recommend them to all other brides or anyone looking for a DJ or photobooth.

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • User4207453 · 2+ years ago

When it came time to booking my DJ - there wasn't a hesitation to do so with Adam. I've known Adam for quite some time and I couldn't be more thrilled with how my wedding turned out having them on board. Their professionalism, kindness, and integrity really was displayed throughout the planning process and especially on the day of the wedding. We had to change the outdoor ceremony indoors and they were wonderful about it. They helped relieve the stress and put our mind at ease. Thank you for understanding our cultural music program and being spectacular to work with! My family really appreciated your friendliness and gentle demeanor! I will definitely recommend DJ Adam to all!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Brynn · Married on 08/16/2014

Adam and Sarah did a wonderful job keeping our reception going. The addition of the photobooth was wonderful, our guest had a blast and I keep hearing how much fun everyone had. Nothing bad can be said! Thank you Adam and Sarah!!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Kate · Married on 08/15/2014

We hired Rhythm of the Night after seeing them perform at my sister-in-law's wedding two years ago and were very impressed. I am so glad we decided to hire a DJ -- they took all the stress out of trying to plan the reception, kept us on schedule and made the night go so smoothly. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Rhythm of the Night made our wedding perfect! They did our ceremony music and reception music and everything turned out great. We were really picky on some tiny details and had to make lots of changes, but they were so flexible about everything. Would recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2014