Rhythm 'N' Boots Reviews

8 | Dewey, AZ

8 Reviews for Rhythm 'N' Boots

Maureen · Married on 02/14/2019

Glen and Julia
    they contacted me right away after I was reading about them on wedding wire, they told me they were available for the date me and my fiance choose for next year... And I told them that I was still trying to find a wedding venue and they told me to let them know so they can come see the place so we could meet with them and the venue at the same time.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Keith · Married on 04/21/2018

Glen and Julia were an absolute joy to work with at our son's wedding. They were very professional, on time, set-up was perfect and the song selections were great and matched to our family. The music was perfect and at the correct volume for dancing, dinner, and after dinner. Glen was the master of ceremonies and all his comments and seaways were professional and proper for a wedding reception. During our dancing Glen and Julia gave some guidance on line-dancing and everyone joined in and had a great time. We had a special request song for a dance and Glen was able to find it in his library of music. I would recommend Glen and Julia for your wedding reception or any type of celebration.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2018

Glen Blomgren and your lovely wife, Julia thank you so much for being the DJ at our son's wedding celebration. You followed all of our requests to the letter arriving on time, being set up as we wanted with just the right lighting and sound system. Also for playing exactly the music we were hoping for and all of our requests. Our guests have commented on how good you both were and how you kept the party going to the end! We appreciate your willingness to book with just a one week notice and help us out! You and Julia were such an answered prayer! We did appreciate you playing a couple of extra tracks at the end that sent everyone home happy. Best regards, Lisa Waldrop

Sent on 05/10/2018

Karen · Married on 01/01/2018

I am acquainted with Rhythm 'N' Boots because they taught line dance lessons. They are very professional. I highly recommend anyone needing a DJ service to use them. They will arrive on time and be prepared. They have an extensive library of music. In addition, they are a fun loving couple!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Debbie · Married on 08/01/2017

I learned several dances with Rhythm N'Boots and they were patient and fun dance teachers. I was able to learn well and have fun.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Amy · Married on 02/16/2017

I had the pleasure to work with Glenn in McCall ID. Not only was he professional he was fun!
    -Amy Werhane
    Owner Finishing Touches Wedding and Events

Sent on 01/16/2018

Lynne · Married on 12/17/2016

Glen and his wife are honest, fun and completely ethical. Know that the only worry on your special day will have to do with your clothing, the food and the venue--a good DJ can take the attention away from any mishaps.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Krista · Married on 08/29/2009

This couple is the sweetest kindest couple you will ever meet!

Sent on 01/16/2018