Rhythm Express Disc Jockey Service, Inc. Reviews

44 | Bristol, RI

44 Reviews for Rhythm Express Disc Jockey Service, Inc.

• Cassie

Cassandra · Married on 12/13/2014

We had Bill DJ our 12/13/14 wedding. I am still hearing from guests who say they had a fantastic time. We had quite a mix of people and Bill had no problem delivering different styles of music. He was brilliant while making suggestions (we asked him to do our ceremony music too) and I am so happy we chose him. He was able to do a lot of things via phone or email when we needed to. I think the overall quality of service we received on our wedding day was more than worth the price we paid, which was not much at all compared to a lot of other people we talked to before booking Bill. I would happily recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Andrew · Married on 09/28/2014

We got so many compliments from our guests that Bill was the best DJ that they had ever seen at a wedding. My wife and I most certainly agree! Overall, if I could, I would give him 10 stars. He's the perfect DJ! I can't recommend Bill enough or give him high enough praise but I'll try. Here goes...

From the very start we knew that Bill was the right fit for us. We had called a few other DJ services but didn't feel as connected with them as we did with Bill.

As we started talking about the music to play it became clear that 1) he understood our tastes perfectly, and 2) his knowledge of music/artists from past and present is amazing. He made it so easy to pick the music because he could pick similar artists...almost like a human version of the internet music sight that rhymes with Fandora.

He worked with us on the reception events (first dance, dinner, toasts, etc.) and didn't bat an eye when we changed pretty much everything at least once. He is easy going and able to just go with the flow.

The day of the wedding he came early to the venue so that he could make sure he was set up and ready to go. He made sure to stay out of the way of everything else that was going on and just focused on his tasks.

During the cocktail hour and the reception, the music selection was absolutely perfect. He made sure to keep the music appropriate for what was going on and kept everybody interested.

Throughout the reception he was able to keep people on the dance floor using a perfect combination of fast and slow songs. We left a lot of the selections to him and I don't think I could've picked a more fitting soundtrack for our reception. Even my Mom and Dad danced a few times which is a small miracle.

He also worked well with the other vendors that we had (wait staff, photographers, etc.) which made our lives so much easier.

Selecting Bill as our DJ was the best decision we could've made and he made the biggest day of our lives absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Kat · Married on 06/21/2014

Bill, of Rhythm Express Disc Jockey Service, provided us the best entertainment for our wedding. From the very start he was very accommodating. We met with him for about an hour a few months before the wedding to go over the kinds of music he would be playing. He had really great suggestion but for the most part, he also stuck with the play list we gave him. All our guests were pretty much on the dance floor all night.

We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our wedding. My husband and I highly recommend his DJ services!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Kaytee · Married on 10/12/2013

Bill Bibeau was our DJ and he was just so awesome. He was down to earth, fun and funny (our meeting with him planning were just a blast) and really easy going. He helped us think through divorced family dynamics and introductions, as well as how to introduce our mixed gendered wedding party sides, etc. We had a couple of last minute changes/decisions and he was responding to emails as late as the Friday evening before our wedding (and made himself available Sat via cell phone). He was incredibly reasonably priced--only really making us pay for what he was doing and didn't try to oversell additional services (he let us know about them, but when we weren't interested, didn't push us--other people we met with were insistent on all sorts of extras that we didn't want or need). On the day of, after having not having our first kiss during the ceremony because of a miscommunication in the planning, he incorporated a first kiss announcement into his introduction with about 5 minutes of a heads up and did it so seamlessly you would never know it wasn't planned that way! The dance floor was also packed ALL night. The only bummer was that a bunch of people had requests and we ran out of time so people were bummed out about that--but he played everything we (the bride and groom) wanted and kept up with most requests. So when we explained to friends that he got to most requests, friends were way more understanding. But it's a great sign when everyone is so into the music that they want to request songs and keep the party going so it's more of a great reflection on him than a complaint. We just needed a couple more hours of a reception :) Thanks to Bill for being awesome and creating a great atmosphere where our friends and family had a great time!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Katelyn · Married on 09/21/2013

Bill at Rhythm Express DJ was the absolute best!!!! Not only did he play all the songs we asked and also did not play the ones we did not want played, he also made everything very entertaining. I still have people saying how much fun he was. He was extremely understanding and attentive just what the Bride needs. On an extremely personal note there was a situation at the wedding that got out of hand, Bill was my rock during the process, he helped me get everything and everyone back on the right track and gave me the courage to reenter the wedding despite the negative situation. When it comes to the wedding the Bride and Groom spend money to make sure everything is right and then on the day of you just have to sit back and hope and trust that the people you hired will come through for you. That is exactly what Bill did for my wedding I cant thank him enough. If your looking for a trustworthy DJ who will make your Wedding fun and Memorable Rhythm Express DJ is the right choice and Bill is the best DJ around.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Bill was professional, easy to work with and made sure everything went according to plan. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Johnathan · Married on 07/27/2013

GREAT DJ. Everyone had the best time at our wedding. I had a play list and he played what I wanted. I did not want any request played and he came to me asking if he could play a song because so many people were requesting. I would totally hire this DJ service again.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Nichole · Married on 03/02/2013

I give my highest recommendation to Rhythm Express DJ. We worked with Bill who was our DJ. From the moment we met him, we fell in love with his enthusiasm, knowledge and work ethic. I was very nervous about music selection because we were very particular about what we wanted played at your wedding. Bill was very receptive to our requests and delivered exactly what we wanted. Everyone complimented us on our music the night of the wedding and thereafter. Thank you so much Bill for doing such an exceptional job. We couldn't have asked for more from you!

Sent on 07/12/2013

John · Married on 01/20/2013

We were very happy with Rhythm Express. Finding a DJ was very challenging as (1) we were located half the country away in Georgia, but also (2) we are a gay couple. Finding a DJ who understood our vision as well as some of the differences of a gay wedding - Bill from Rhythm Express completely met those expectations and helped us to have an awesome wedding. Our guests danced the entire night and things went off without a hitch. Bill was professional, courteous, extremely organized and took our ideas/crazy thoughts and turned them into an incredible playlist that not only represented our tastes but also kept our guests dancing the entire night.

Sent on 05/17/2013

Bill · Married on 08/04/2012

Rhythm Express was not only amazingly friendly but they helped my husband and I out through some decisions on the music and order of things at our wedding. We felt so comfortable with them we asked they just play the crowd and this was the best decision we made with the music. Not only did they have our grandparents and elderly family up dancing they had the nieces and nephews as well. I can not praise them enough on their attention to detail, professional dress, and uplighting that matched the gowns perfectly.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Bill was awesome! Everyone at the wedding enjoyed the music and how fun Bill was during the reception. Jeff and I would recommend Bill to anyone looking for a DJ. We look forward to us hosting another event so we can work with Bill again!

Sent on 08/02/2012

michelle · Married on 04/29/2012

We booked Rhythm Express for our April '12 wedding, and I'll be honest, Bill was the only guy I wanted to work with. We had looked at bands, and people had given us names for other DJs, but we'd seen Bill at a friend's wedding, and knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding. He asked great questions, put together a fantastic playlist and kept everything moving on the day of the wedding. I don't think people realize the importance of having an on the ball, experienced DJ. Bill didn't just play music, he set the tone for the day and kept us on time. He checked in with us about special songs or spotlight dances, made sure we were happy, and even came over to make sure I was OK with a song a guest requested (I wasn't, and I was glad he asked). He danced, he had fun, and really made our day special. He's professional, friendly, funny, and knows what he's doing. A definite A+ in my book!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Trista · Married on 11/05/2011

We can't say enough about Bill, our DJ. He was so professional and punctual, friendly and enthusiastic...if we could give him 10's, we would! We'll definitely work with him again.

Sent on 11/08/2011

nicholas · Married on 09/27/2009

the dj was amazing. he kept the party going all night. he played everything we wanted. there was never dull moment.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Corie · Married on 05/16/2009

love love love!!!!!!! Bill was the best DJ ive ever heard at any wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Rhythm Express Disc Jockey Service, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much!

Rhythm Express did a great job during our ceremony and wedding reception. Our DJ's name was Bill B. He was personable and played all the right music to keep our guests dancing. During the couple of months before the wedding we had planning phone calls with Bill and you could tell he really cared about his work and made great suggestions for us. We were very pleased.

Sent on 09/18/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea Flyntz · Married on 09/14/2019

Professional and easy

Bill was great! He helped us along the way and made everything easy. Loved how he communicated with me the day of the wedding from the very first moment of my arrival till the very end. He guided us through the entire reception to make sure we were on task. Everything was smooth.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2015

Bill ROCKED our wedding! We had some intricate music requests during our ceremony and reception- but his timing was perfect! Our guests were on the dance floor all night; there was never a dull moment! I would recommend Bill and Rhythm Express to everyone who wants a classy ceremony followed by an exciting reception!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2012

2.2
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.5

Bill was the DJ at our wedding in October. After signing the contract in March we had our planning meeting in July. At the meeting we discussed the types of music we like and named some specific songs, but he asked us to provide him with more. We ended up having to send him a list of about 100 songs to play at the reception, basically doing his job for him. At the wedding, he half used the list we provided, and for the rest of the songs he played genres we specifically said we didn't like. I requested a certain last dance song, and he didn't play it even though I told him months in advance. At the reception my mom actually told him he was playing the wrong last dance song, and he snapped at her and said he was playing the song I picked next (even though he had already announced that it was the last song). When he played the song I wanted he only played half of it, probably because he downloaded it AFTER my mom spoke with him. I also requested he cut out the beginning of my Father Daughter dance song, and he said he would, and then didn't. It was a live version and we danced to about a minute of clapping on the track since he didn't cut it out. In hindsight I wish I had paid an extra $500 and gotten a really good DJ.

Sent on 01/18/2013