Rhythm Edition Reviews

1 | Glendale, AZ

1 Reviews for Rhythm Edition

Susanna · Married on 04/25/2015

Hands down one of the best cover bands I have ever heard! They have tons of talent in the group- between the bass player, saxophonist and vocalist they really make an impressive sound. I had them at my wedding of about 150 people and I think they had all but 30 people on the dance floor at all times! To me having a fun dance party at my wedding was the most important part of the event, and they didn't disappoint. Our wedding guests could not stop commenting on how fun the band was and how they didn't want the night to end. We had them play everything from old-school classics, to Latin, jazz and new hits. Dennis is very easy to work with, thorough in the details, and flexible when we changed the event times. The whole group was professional and really engaged the crowd (one of my favorite memories was looking over and seeing the lead vocalist in the middle of the dance floor, dancing with all the guests while still singing). This is an easy recommendation in mind- I want to hire them again!

Sent on 05/19/2015