RHS Photo Reviews

7 | San Diego, CA

7 Reviews for RHS Photo

Valerie · Married on 09/12/2015

I met Richard at the Bridal Bazaar in downtown San Diego and he was one of the last photographers I spoke to. We started talking and we hit it off almost immediately. It was one of the rare occasions where you meet someone you felt you've known for years. I then scheduled a sit down meeting with him and one with another local photographer. While both did amazing work, I just felt that Richard was really excited and eager and ready for the job, so I hired him. It was a great decision because working with him throughout the wedding planning process was so much fun, and seamless!

We did our engagement shoot with him and they turned out awesome! Richard made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and taught us some valuable posing techniques. He critiqued us during our shoot and helped us find out good sides in front of the camera.

We worked together and made a plan for the wedding day. The ceremony was at Founders Chapel and the reception at the El Cortez. Yes, the wedding day was crazy. It was also the best day of our lives, and Richard captured EVERY moment of it. Richard doesn't miss a beat. So many people at the wedding commented on how he was everywhere. He is extremely thorough and does anything and everything necessary to get the shot. And he got tons of amazing shots! I couldn't be more happy with our wedding photos.

Beyond being an amazing photographer, he is a really cool guy that my husband and I laughed with and had beers with, and we look forward to hanging with him again. You will not be disappointed with Richard and his work!

Meggie · Married on 03/14/2014

Richard and Shanara were the highlight of our wedding! They did an amazing job keeping my overly snap happy family in line, and got some great shots of the wedding.

Richard was confident and professional, he knew what he was doing and took charge. His whole goal seemed to be making sure that our wedding day was perfect and that the photos would capture that perfection. He had great ideas for unique pictures that captured me and my new husband well and was able to walk us easily through the more traditional shots.

Richard and Shanara were both laid back and easy to work with as well!

I can't recommend RHS Photo highly enough!

Jamie · Married on 12/29/2013

I found Richard through a recommendation from Rev. Tuttle at ElopetoSanDiego.com. Richard was very fun to work with he was very accommodating to the photos that my husband and I wanted and was genuinely excited to shoot them for us. He made the whole process fun and light hearted. I am so glad we chose him to preserve our memories for us.

I wish there were more stars to give RHS Photo because that's how amazing our experience was in working with Richard and his team!! Richard is a true professional, and made us instantly feel like we had known him forever. His approachable nature, sense of humor, knowledge of the industry, and direct style of communicating were a refreshing change from other vendors we had chatted with at these Bridal Bazaar events. He deftly managed my then-fiance's Type-A over-achieving perfectionist personality without batting an eye :)

Melissa · Married on 12/17/2012

Richard with RHS was amazing! He was so wonderful with our 4 children and was patient with everyone. I would HIGHLY recommend Richard!! We can not wait to see our photos. Thank you so very much for all you did on such short notice. It meant so very much to us!

Brandon · Married on 06/11/2011

Richard was the perfect choice for our wedding. He has a great personality and works amazingly with people which is crucial for this type of business. His pictures are phenomenal and his pricing extremely fair and his professionalism and sense of humor really helps the wedding party relax and take it easy before the main event!

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2007

absolutely loved richard. he made my day as perfect as can be. i feel very luky to have had him as my photographer and would recomend him to anyone!