19 Reviews for Rhone Weddings

19 Rhone Weddings Reviews

Sarah was our month-of wedding coordinator and we couldn't have asked for better service! There was an open line of communication throughout it all and she was great about asking us questions on wedding details that we hadn't event thought about. She was very organized and helped alleviate any and all issues that came up at our rehearsal and wedding. She handled everything on our wedding day so that we were able to completely relax and enjoy our wedding and guests. We got many compliments about how our wedding day seemed to flow seamlessly, with the perfect amount of time spent on each activity. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah knew exactly what questions she needed to ask me to get everything done and organized. She was organized and kept the flow of the evening moving! I was very relaxed about everything, maybe too relaxed and she made sure everything went off without a hitch! When I walked in to the reception for the first time and saw all the little touches she organized so perfectly I was blown away! Thank you for helping make our day so flawless!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah was one word: Amazing! She made our wedding go so smoothly and flawless. She was very easy to work with, provided us with good ideas and helped me think of those little details you tend to look over. She was highly organized and professional. She was also very friendly and approachable. I trusted her when it came to wedding day last minute decisions and it all turned out as I had envisioned. She really was my adovocate during the whole process. I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding day a truely magical experience. I highly recommend Sarah for your wedding or any event!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to begin? Sarah is AMAAAZING!!!! Honestly she is a superstar, detail oriented, power house who kept us in check while planning our "destination" wedding at El Capitan Canyon (ECC) in Santa Barbara. My husband and I got engaged on New Year's at ECC and were looking for a wedding venue. While our first choice was ECC the only opening they had was in December 2015, which was too far away. Then we got a call saying there was a cancellation, BUT the date was just 5 weeks away. We tried to plan it ourselves. But that lasted only a week when we realized working full time and trying to plan a wedding wasn't going to happen. We called Sarah and after the first conversation we knew she was the one we needed. She asked all the right questions, had all right answers, and had already started the planning! We cannot express how much of a relief it was to have someone who is experienced, professional, and efficient supporting us. She was extremely flexible to work around our inflexible work schedules to get the decisions she needed to move the plans forward. She worked tirelessly to ensure that all the ducks were lined up for the big day. And they were and it showed. In the end, the day was perfect. Not a single petal, napkin, chair, or marshmallow was out of place. We were extremely pleased with Sarah and recommend her highly to anyone getting married!!! Thank you Sarah for helping us non-wedding people have the most perfect wedding that was beyond our imagination!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah was amazing!! My wedding had so many little details that Sarah handled so gracefully!! I had a lot of decorations and not a lot of time for set up and Sarah did all of it with such ease. I also had some not so easy to deal with family members and Sarah did everything to make everyone happy! She made my wedding day go so incredibly smooth, I couldn't have asked for anyone better!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah was outstanding in every way. She not only was fully accessible and present for each detail of the planning, but she was present and exceptionally helpful at all times during our three-day event. She "had our back" at all times for every step. Her price was very fair. We cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture User4619451, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah Hames of Rhone Weddings is an absolute dream! We hired her for day of (which is really more like week of) wedding coordination, and she helped us with countless details leading up to the day, as well as TOTALLY rocking it as coordination-master on the day of our Wedding Reception. We had a huge potluck, as well as three live bands, and a lot of other less-than-traditional wedding stuff going on, and Sarah made the whole day run smooth as a charm. Being a bride was extra fun, as I am a wedding photographer for a living. I have worked with Sarah as a fellow wedding vendor on many occasions, and she is a rockstar throughout. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a super fun, organized, experienced, low-stress wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When looking for a wedding planner, we wanted them to go above and beyond our requests and help us see what needed to be done that we couldn’t see. With Sarah on our team we knew exactly who to go to for advice and guidance. Her experience and industry contacts are invaluable. From the selection of vendors, to catering, layout of the reception, and flow of the night every detail was thought through and executed perfectly. She was prepared for everything and allowed us to have a stress free night. Even though she is highly booked, Sarah and her team made us feel like our wedding was the most important one of the seasons. Thank you Sarah for your help in making our wedding just what we imagine. It was perfect!

Sarah is awesome! Lots of friends and family have talked about the part of their wedding that was the most fun to plan. While others liked cake tasting, or the florist, our pick is the time we spent with Sarah. Her patience, organization, and vision cast a reassuring presence from the start of planning all the way through driving away from the reception to our honeymoon.

Sarah is our first recommendation to newly engaged friends. We hope in the future we will be able to do another event with her ... maybe even an Anniversary party.

Sincerely,

Christian and Danette

Profile Picture Christian, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah of Rhone Weddings served as our day-of coordinator for our wedding at Flying Caballos Ranch AND SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
They say "no wedding goes off without a hitch", but with Sarah as our coordinator, our big day was HITCH-LESS.
Sarah always provided speedy and specific answers to numerous questions asked mostly via email via numerous messages. Sarah was very professional, using diagrams, maps and timelines to help us construct the layout and flow of our ceremony and reception before our big day.
Sarah had great recommendations as to what vendors to use and helped us get in contact with them. She was very thorough and friendly but assertive when she needed to be, like when dealing with drunken groomsmen and over-bearing relatives in order to insure that my bride and I had the best and, most importantly, stress-free day.
I highly recommend Sarah and Rhone Weddings to everyone, as her expertise and insight for weddings greatly reduces the stress of planning a wedding.
With Sarah and Rhone Weddings in charge of your big day, there is no need to stress.

Profile Picture Nic, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married on October 19, 2013, and Sarah with Rhone Weddings was our Day-of-coordinator. Our wedding day was perfect, and we owe a lot of that to Sarah. Even though we didn't have every single detail planned out initially, she helped me put together all of the finishing touches to make our day beautiful- from the ceremony to the reception, she was there and helped me make all of the little details into reality. From the day we first talked to her, to the day of the wedding, she was so helpful in guiding us with whatever we needed. She not only provided us with a great list of vendors to choose from, but was quick to respond to any question we had. She definitely thinks of it all, and I could not have pulled it off without her. I had no stress the day of the wedding because I knew she had everything handled. I highly recommend Sarah to anyone getting married- whether its a small informal get together, or a large formal wedding, she can do it all.

Profile Picture User3956517, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When Nate and I got engaged we knew we wanted Sarah as our wedding planner! She is such a pleasure to work with. She took the wedding I had envisioned in my mind and made it come to life! She inspired us by taking the time to make design boards and make suggestions on where to find the DIY supplies we needed. She also helped us find our other vendors (floral and cake) who were easy and awesome to work with as well. I love that she helped us stay on task with little reminder emails! Sarah is so clam and collected, I am so grateful to her for helping us with such a special day!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah is the best and a delight to work with! Brian and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sarah Hames at Rhone Weddings. From our very first conversation to our last, we knew that she was the coordinator for us. She is friendly, professional, extremely organized, available & responsive, and easy to talk to. Sarah has a stylish, sophisticated taste level and is very aware of what is on trend in today's wedding industry. She created a custom package specific to our needs and budget. We worked with her as a Day-of-Coordinator (+ a little more), but the support and service went way beyond. She really took the time to get to know us and truly understand what we wanted. She helped us with vendors, kept us on track with a To-Do list, and gave us great advice and suggestions along the way.

Sarah was able to make our “Dream Wedding” come to fruition. She helped to organize and set décor for the ceremony and reception, and she coordinated with all of the vendors to ensure proper timing and setup Even though my family and I crafted and gathered most of the decor for our romantic rustic-themed affair, Sarah's unique talent for styling beautiful and complete events meant that everything was even better than I ever could imagine. She brought all my ideas to life and made every detail perfect. She took on all the stresses that my mom, sister, and I would have had to deal with so that we were able to enjoy 100% of the day. If anything went wrong, I still don’t know about it. Our wedding guests could not help but comment on her professionalism, sweet demeanor, and ability to orchestrate a seamless event. Our wedding day was absolutely flawless and truly the happiest day of our lives.

Sarah is a very talented wedding planner/designer, and we would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah did an incredible job assisiting us with our wedding. She created diagrams to help us work on the flow of the wedding and transitioning from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to dinner and then the dancing. She also provided us and our vendors with a highly detailed timeline that was critical in getting everyone at the right place at the right time.

Most importantly, she made the day of my wedding stress-free. Following the rehearsal and all of my previous communications with Sarah, I knew I was in good hands already. Several days before I gave her the lowdown on all of the various wedding items (our welcome signs, programs, confetti bags, place settings, favors, etc) and the day of the wedding she made sure everything was set up exactly as I described -and best of all without ever asking me any questions!

We also rented several items from Sarah, like a nice driftwood altar for the ceremony, cool vintage picture frames and wine barrels for our cocktail hour.

Put simply, she is the best! We really enjoyed her energy and her attention to detail. Our wedding day would not have been the same with out her. Oh, and did I mention she was 8 months pregnant and handling all of this? Amazing!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/2/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah and her staff helped make our wedding day as well as our rehearsal dinner run so smoothly! We utilized her services for day of coordination and couldn't have asked for a better vendor. She helped us organize our day of schedule, layouts as well as all the minute details to make our special day a success! She was always calm, happy, patient and flexible which is incredibly important for a wedding coordinator! I highly recommend using Rhone weddings!! :)

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I booked Sarah to plan and coordinate our June 2012 wedding at Flying Caballos Ranch in San Luis Obispo, CA. Sarah was a fantastic lifeline from the start, particularly because she knew Flying Caballos inside and out, having been married there a year before us!

While it's easy to roll out a whole boatload of compliments for Sarah, one of the standout services that she really knocked out of the park was the rehearsal & wedding day coordination. Sarah was so ridiculously calm, cool, and collected - this put us tremendously at ease about how the day would unfold. Her demeanor is perfectly suited to this line of work, as she keeps things rolling smoothly from the periphery, rather than butting in like some of the intrusive, obnoxious coordinators we've all seen at weddings before. At one point Sarah deftly pulled me aside to let me know that the bourbon was running low (we supplied all the booze at our wedding) and that she had already sent her husband down to the liquor store to get more. I call that awesome.

Thanks to her familiarity with both the process and the venue, Sarah helped Erin and I to design a perfect flow and timeline to our crafty, DIY wedding. Erin conceived and crafted a number of vintage chic decoration ideas, and Sarah became an invaluable sounding board, giving us detailed replies about which ideas would hold water and which needed fine tuning, as well as those that simply weren't going to execute well in a breezy outdoor setting. She had an excellent grasp of the SLO-area vendors, helping me to evaluate everything from the rental list to hooking us up with a great florist (a task we procrastinated on until only a month beforehand). Sarah even milked a personal connection with her musician friend Dan to secure him for our wedding date!

Sarah, thank you for working so seamlessly with us to create the best day of lives :)

Profile Picture User2506743, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Originally, I only needed someone to be my "day of" coordinator. However, after my first consultation with Sarah I knew I had to have her there from start to finish. Sarah was with me from conception to completion and fostered my vision every step of the way. There are so many decisions to make when planning your wedding. With her creativity and eye for style, Sarah was the only person I really felt like I could trust to guide me in the right direction. She knew what my style and overall vision was, and helped narrow down my options to make things a little easier on me. She has such a keen eye for details and considered every nuance of the day - minute by minute from start to finish. Sarah was extremely professional when dealing with other vendors and the staff at my wedding venue, and knew all of the right questions to ask. Over six months of planning over phone calls, emails, meetings (she even made a 'house call' while I was on vacation in Carpinteria to accommodate my schedule) - Sarah became more than my wedding coordinator, she became a very trusted friend. I was especially grateful to have her there the night before my destination wedding and, of course, the day of the wedding. Since we had worked so closely together she was the perfect stand-in to answers all questions on my behalf. I am so fortunate to have met and worked with Sarah at Rhone Weddings. Words cannot really express my gratitude for Sarah's service and friendship while planning my DIY destination wedding. I could not have done it without her!!

Profile Picture Shauna , 10/29/11, 1 Review

Dear Sarah,

We are so grateful for your expert coordination of our wedding at Flying Caballos Ranch. It is hard for me to decide where to start thanking you! Planning a wedding can be very overwhelming but as soon as we hired you, all of those fears and stresses subsided. You were fantastic to work with during the entire planning process. Your emails were prompt and responded to all of my concerns and requests. Your vendor recommendations were top notch. You are incredibly creative but also very flexible. You worked with us to craft our wedding vision while keeping our budget in mind. Most of all, I appreciated your organizational skills; you were great at keeping me on top of our giant list of stuff to do. On the morning of our wedding, my family couldn't believe I was going for a hike. To them, it seemed like there were a lot of things left to do. But I felt very calm; I trusted that you had everything under control. I'm sure there were some problems that came up during our wedding day but we never saw them. From our perspective, the whole event went off without a hitch! Sarah, we couldn't have done it without you. We will be forever thankful for your dedication to making our day meaningful, fun, unique, and (relatively) stress-free!

Much love,
C+P

Profile Picture User2947467, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Sarah,
Our families have been to many weddings over the years. After all, we are Mexican and we love to have weddings and party! To this day, we still get compliments on how nice, beautiful, colorful, and festive our wedding was. They tell us all the time it was the best wedding they have attended. When we were in the planning stages of our wedding we knew that we wanted to celebrate our culture, but not quite sure how to go about it. We felt overwhelmed with the planning and decision making and decided to bring in a professional. After our initial meeting with you, we left with the feeling that everything was going to be fine. You asked all the right questions, made excellent suggestions, and we knew you had it all under control. On the day of our wedding, from the moment we arrived at our church to the celebration at the reception, you took our "vision" and executed it to perfection. Thank You and God Bless You for making our special day one we will never forget.
Sincerely,
Johnny & Kimberly Escobedo

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah was a calm, collected leader on our wedding day. She was unflappable and eager to provide a stress free environment for us. Sarah is personable, organized, and responsible. With Sarah taking the lead, we were able to relax at our rehearsal and wedding day. We were able to simply let go of any stress, and enjoy the memorable day. We'd recommend Sarah to anyone looking for an organized, enthusiastic, professional wedding coordinator.

Darcy & Jeff Swisher