Rhodes Studios photography and video Reviews

Rhodes Studios photography and video 5
Rhodes Studios photography and video 6
Rhodes Studios photography and video 7

DAINA · Married on 04/23/2010

Great working with Edmund, fun and great pics!!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Patricia · Married on 03/28/2010

Edmund is amazing! We never bothered to meet any other photographers...he put us at ease right away. Super nice guy....and gorgeous photos! We couldn't be happier! If you are looking for a photographer...Edmund is the only choice :-)

Sent on 04/07/2010

Diosa · Married on 11/07/2009

My husband and I worked with Edmund Rhodes for the videography. He was so professional, passionate, and wonderful to work with.

We just recently saw a trailer/clip to the video and it was truly amazing capturing moments very dear to us. We have watched the trailer about 40 times now and cannot wait for the video.

From the very beginning Edmund was great and so easy to work with. He works with other vendors extremely well, patient and captures all the moments without being intrusive!!

I highly recommend Edmund with Rhodes Studios!!

Sent on 11/27/2009

melissa · Married on 10/30/2009

I decided to interview Edmund Rhodes after watching him in action at a friends wedding. His team seemed like they were so great to work with, they really looked like they loved photographing weddings!
    When we met to discuss my day and our pictures he was a breeze to work with, so full of ideas and passion for his work.
    Since you will spend most of your day with your photographer by your side it is so important that you "click" with him! Edmund treated my day like it was the most special day, every moment, every idea, like it was unique! He was cool as a cucumber, easy going and flexible, but efficient and quick.
    When I looked through the pictures he had taken I felt like I was reliving my wedding day all over again, he is a true artist.
    Marrying my wonderful husband was the best decision I made in 2009, hiring Edmund and his team to capture the moment was my second best decision!

Sent on 01/04/2010

Marianna · Married on 10/10/2009

I would recommend Rhodes Studios to all of my best friends. Edmund and his team were wonderful from start to finish! They were always extremely polite, accomodating, professional and attentive. All of our photos came out great, we had so many good ones it was extremely difficult to choose 50 for our album! Which, by the way, Edmund allowed me to design as a special request! Our video looks amazing and the Rhodes Studios team captured every touching moment, some of which we didn't get to experience ourselves, but now are able to revisit for years to come.

Sent on 03/03/2010

Julie · Married on 08/01/2009

Rhodes Studios. Edmund was great!! my pictures are fabulous!!! Everything was perfect just what we wanted!!!

Sent on 09/09/2009

Laura · Married on 11/10/2007

Rhodes Studios was perfect on the day of the wedding. They were prompt and unobtrusive and got some amazing shots that the photographers missed. The edited video was awesome and we are so glad to have it to remember our wedding day. I would definitely recommend Rhodes Studios to other brides.

Sent on 01/17/2009
  • MSWedding

Calley · Married on 06/19/2016

Rhodes Studios was the first vendor we booked, even before the venue; we had to have Edmund as our photographer. He was amazing, helped us with suggestions, and put us both at ease. Edmund was willing to travel almost two hours for just our engagement shoot, which was so special to us. On the day of the wedding, Edmund helped so much, including with a guy in the wedding party that couldn't figure out how to put cuff links on. The pictures have all turned out fantastic, and we can't wait to get our video. They are definitely worth every penny, and you will not be disappointed. You will get more from them than just a photographer.

Sent on 07/11/2016

All I can say is Rhodes and his team are awesome!! From all the emails to each other to all the planning from the year and half before to the day of....it was a dream come true. Edmund is great to work with and very funny. You need someone like that for photography. They did our wedding 2 weeks ago at mystic dunes and captured our engagement shoot also months before. We can't wait to see our wedding photos. Our family and friends loved their patience and humor. Thanks again Rhodes!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Julie · Married on 10/10/2014

Haven't gotten my pics back yet, but the professionalism and ability to work with us on the wedding day are beyond exceptional. Through the chaos Edmund created order and somehow got the family photos without everyone killing each other. He was there for the random photos that will be extremely meaningful without us having to search for him. He remembered random thoughts I had for photo ideas in our initial "meet and greet" without even myself remembering them! Excellent demeanor to get along with the bridal party and many ADD personalities, highly recommended.

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 03/03/2013

Rhodes studios provided photo, video and our photobooth at our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved the photobooth and the extra copies that were printed were excellent for our guest book and for our guests to take home as favors. Edmund is absolutely amazing and he even traveled 2 hours to do our engagement session with us. We had a blast and could see that he was a great person to work with. As soon as we met him and saw what he had to offer, we knew he was the best decision for us. He is very outgoing and charismatic and does such a great job to get everyone to loosen up and have a great time. And his work is absolutely beautiful so I don't think you could go wrong with Edmund and his team. My husband and I figured that photo/video was absolutely the one thing you have to splurge to ensure you have proof of the memories you will cherish forever. Great choice for us and I'm sure anyone would has met Edmund would agree! Can't wait for our photos to arrive!!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Edmund Rhodes and his team of photographers/ videographers are awesome!! I contracted all of my photo and video needs for my wedding through Rhodes Studios. I did my engagement shoot with Edmund a few weeks before my wedding and the turn around time was extremely impressive! The photos were amazing and I can't wait to see my wedding photos! He is VERY flexible with his brides and he is very understanding. Edmund will go out of his way to make sure that the bride and groom are satisfied. I appreciated that he made sure that we got all of the shots that we wanted. It was important for me to have a photographer who will understand our style as a couple and capture that in all of the shots. His videos are amazing too! I can't wait to see our wedding video! I would HIGHLY recommend that you meet with Edmund if you are looking for a wedding photographer/videographer. He is a genuine, down to earth person and I promise you won't be sorry after meeting with him!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Aishah · Married on 01/30/2010

The pictures came out great. I got so many compliments about the engagment pictures and the wedding pictures. Very professional. Best part of my wedding by far

Sent on 02/19/2010

Tania · Married on 12/27/2008

Great people who definitely know what they are doing with a camera. Was extremely helpful on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2009