Rhodes Studios photography and video Reviews

Rhodes Studios photography and video 5
Rhodes Studios photography and video 6
Rhodes Studios photography and video 7

Tricia · Married on 12/31/2012

When I started planning my wedding, my top priority was the photographer, as I believe photography is one of the most important components of a wedding. After interviewing several vendors to mixed reviews, I was referred to Rhode's Photography by a fellow bride. A week after our wedding, my husband and I are still talking about how wonderful Edmund and his wife Joanne were to work with. Edmund stuck with me the entire night - every time I needed a photo with a guest or family member, he was there. He never made me feel uncomfortable or obtrusive....in fact, many of our guests commented that they knew he is a great photographer because they never knew he was there!

Edmund was positive, enthusiastic and creative. He was fun to have at my home as I got ready - my husband said the same about Joanne who photographed him with his guy friends that morning. They were both still full of energy after 12 hours of shooting our ceremony and reception. I cannot wait to see our photos - based on the engagement photos I'm sure our wedding photos will be fantastic. By the time our special day was over, I felt like the Rhodes' were a part of my family. Thank you for a wonderful wedding experience!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Edmund and Joann were fabulous photographers. Photography was the most important thing in my wedding and I booked them early on because I thought they were very talented and affordable. They are very fun to be around and make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They go out of their way to help you and will do any picture ideas that you have and will make their own along the way. They give you lots of homework so they are certain about everything that you want on your wedding day. The more homework you do the easier your big day is. I have a huge family and was worried about getting pictures with everyone because we were so tight on time after the ceremony. Edmund kept a list of everyone we needed and called off names which made it a very fast and easy process. Everything about them was perfect. At the reception I had guests asking to take pictures with me and everytime I turned around one of the photographers were there to take the picture. We had so MANNYYY pictures and they are all beautiful and unique. They put so much time into our photos and you can really see that. We also had videography. We were able to see a sneak peak video they posted shortly after the wedding and it is still getting compliments from my friends and family. The guests rave about how awesome the whole team was that was filming and taking pictures. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer/videographer.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Celia · Married on 11/23/2012

Edmund was the BEST photographer! He made me feel so at ease with everything. He has a great team! I never met him in person before our wedding; everything was done via telephone or email because I do not live in Florida. He was always so responsive and available whenever I needed him. His work is amazing and speaks for itself. Love his work and so does my Mom! Thank you Rhodes Studios for making our day a little more special with your talent and great personality!

Sent on 12/18/2012

I met Edmund from Rhodes Studios at a wedding show and was immediately impressed by his super friendly, outgoing, knowledgeable and professional attitude. His personality combined with his amazing portfolio made Rhodes Studios the obvious choice for our wedding. Once we booked Edmund and his team they exceeded all of our expectations. We used Rhodes for our engagement and day of wedding photos and throughout the entire process Edmund and his team were organized, efficient, patient, kind, professional and just downright awesome to work with. Edmund was also very creative and flexible when it came to shooting our photos--he even let us pick an ice rink as part of our engagement shoot :) Edmund was always open to suggestion for photos ideas, but always also had a great arsenal of ideas from all his experience with wedding photography. The day of our wedding, Rhodes Studios worked extremely well with all of our other vendors, as they are so well known in the area and have great rapport with everyone they work with. Even our family and friends commented how fun and friendly their team was, and one of my bridesmaids ended up choosing them for her wedding based on seeing their work at our wedding! We also used Rhodes photobooth package at the wedding--it came with great custom backdrops and tons of props; all of our guests said it was one of their favorite parts of the wedding. Finally, Rhodes Studios provided very quick turnaround time for photos, prints and everything else they were tasked to produce for us. Rhodes also has a fantastic, easy to use web-based system for coordinating your photography for the wedding, where you lay out everything from who will be in what photos, to which photos you want as your final prints, etc... Makes it very easy to stay organized. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Rhodes Studios. Professional, organized, economical and of course, EXCEPTIONAL photos!

Sent on 02/19/2013
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 08/26/2012

Edmund and his wife came to do our wedding. They were there to capture everything and are unbelievable sweet. They fit in just like family! They both are incredibly professional and most of your contact with them is set-up through an unbelievably easy and organized online forum. We were incredibly impressed at the level of their creativity and professionalism.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Chrissy · Married on 08/18/2012

I was lucky enough to meet Edmund at a bridal show early on in the planning process and knew immediately that he would be our photographer. His energy and style worked with what my husband and I were looking for. I was extremely impressed with his professionalism and organization..not to mention how quickly we received our wedding photos. Late in the process we asked about a photo guestbook and he was able to make that change quickly so as to get things done in time for the wedding. The day of it was truly a pleasure working with both Edmund and his lovely wife Joann. They kept me calm and worked quickly (despite the blazing Florida heat) the day of the wedding to get some fabulous outdoor shots after the ceremony! Our pictures look amazing and truly captured the day from start to finish.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Excellent photographer! Great price for a great team! Very organized and professional yet fun to work with.

Sent on 08/19/2012
  • Ebonie

Ebonie · Married on 07/28/2012

Rhodes studios was a joy to work with, they are thorough, professional, creative and just awesome overall. Edmund and Joann are so personable and you sincerely feel their investment in the success of capuring your event/special nvestmentmoments (photo and video) just the way you want it. We dont think we could have made a better choice and highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Shonyasha · Married on 07/07/2012

This husband and wife team are awesome. They provided both photography and videography for my wedding day, and they are so much fun to have around. We also had the opportunity to spend time with them during our engagement photo shoot and we felt like we have known them all our life. The product was amazing and the services where out of this world.

Sent on 07/31/2012

We used Rhodes Studios for both photography and videography for our wedding, and we were very happy working with them and with the end results. Edmund and Joann were great at making even the most shy people smile for pictures, and they captured a good variety of posed and candid shots. The blu-ray of our wedding was great, and we highly recommend going with video in addition to photography. We appreciated the flexibility and professionalism of all of the Rhodes Studios staff, and their responsiveness made planning via long-distance easy. Our only (minor) complaint was the time it took to receive the finished product after the wedding (up to 4 months for some things; pictures took about 1 month). That being said, we wouldn't have chosen another photographer or videographer. Rhodes was great!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Jocelyn · Married on 02/04/2012

OMG - words can not express how wonderful Edmund and his staff were. Joann worked with my groom on day off and made all the men (normally camera shy) look spectacular. My mother commented how wonderful it was to have Rhodes Studios capture eery moment. I felt like a rock star with my own paparazzi! THe final pictures are AMAZING! STUNNING! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!

Sent on 03/10/2012

Miguel · Married on 01/22/2012

There arent enough great things that I can say about Rhodes Studio. The staff and professionalism that was displayed by this amazing team brought smiles to my wife and I throughout the entire wedding process. The owner and photographer Edmund Rhodes made our wedding experience magical and made us and our family feel exclusive and like celebrities. I cant wait to see what our pictures and wedding video looks like. If you want professionalism and someone with a nack for detail, then Rhodes Studio is who you want to hire for your event.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Sharon · Married on 11/13/2011

Edmund and his team are great. They captured the scene and the atmosphere of our wedding and turned it into an amazing pictures and video. We are glad we have used them.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Christine · Married on 11/11/2011

I worked with Edmund Rhodes and his fabulous team. Edmund captured our engagement photo shoot, and that is when we had the opportunity to get to know him and see his work and style. We were thrilled to work with him and his work was incredible!
    We also used Edmund and his team for the Rehearsal Dinner and the Wedding Day. He provided both videography and photography services.
    He captured everything beautifully, and his work is fantastic! The quality of his photography is unparallel. We are still waiting on the video, but I am sure it will also exceed expectations. I would highly recommend Edmund Rhodes and his team.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Denise · Married on 10/29/2011

Edmund and his wife were so fun to work with. I love Edmund's style and creativity. I am so anxious to see my photos as I know they will be outstanding!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Tasheia · Married on 10/22/2011

Edmund was recommended by a friend and was also the only videographer recommended by our wedding venue. During my initial meeting with Edmund, I knew right away I wanted Rhodes Studios for our photographer and videographer. He was so passionate about his work and took amazing and creative pictures. We did not have a large budget but Edmund was very flexible and willing to still work with us and allowed us to have everything we really wanted, even engagement pictures which we initially had not budgeted for. The engagement pictures were absolutely beautiful and he got my husband to open up and enjoy himself which he normally doesn’t do because he hates taking pictures. Edmund was always open to my ideas. For example, I wanted a picture of my then fiancé and I using our laptops and sitting back to back to represent how we met which was online. Edmund loved the idea and incorporated that shot into our engagement shoot. We had close to 200 pictures which gave us so many different shots in the beautiful Harry P. Leu Gardens in Orlando. There were a lot of options to choose from to use on our wedding website and throughout our wedding. The engagement shoot really helped us get comfortable with Edmund and taking professional photos together. The whole process was also very easy because Edmund uses an online site to capture all of our information (wedding details, itinerary, shot list, etc) which allowed us to keep track of all the information we had provided and allowed us to go back and make updates as the wedding got closer and more details were finalized. I had a final meeting with Edmund the week of the wedding to go over my shot list and pictures I wanted to try and to my surprise he brought a copy with him the day of the wedding and really tried to make sure I got the shots that were really important to me. Edmund and his team arrived early and throughout the wedding I sometimes forgot they were even there. We really liked that the team wasn’t in our face and captured candid moments but we also had posed shots for our formal pictures such as those with our parents and with the bridal party. We haven’t received the wedding pictures yet but I know they are going to be beautiful just like our engagement pictures and I have no doubt that the wedding video is going to be awesome. Edmund was such a pleasure to work with. He truly enjoys what he does and takes amazing pictures. We loved Edmund so much that we plan to stay in touch and have him as our family photographer in the future. We would recommend Edmund and Rhodes Studios in a heartbeat to any other bride.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Racine · Married on 07/30/2011

Edmund and his team provided a wonderful atmosphere for our wedding day photography. He made sure that we got all of the shots we wanted and even worked with us on adding in a few additional shots on the day of the wedding. You can tell that Edmund and his team are highly professional, very organized and are a fun group of people who genuinely enjoy what they do. Our day ran smoothly because of Rhodes Studios. We can't wait to see the photos! I would highly recommend this photographer to other brides. Edmund is wonderful to work with and was able to sit down with us and work out a package that would fit into our budget. Excellent photography, excellent team!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Kim · Married on 06/26/2011

Edmund and his assistant were amazing. The weather was calling for rain, so Edmund and his assistant arrived early, so that we could get as many pictures completed before the rain came through. We ended up lucking out, as the rain did not come. We had our wedding on June 26, 2011 and Edmund made sure he got to all of my photos that I had requested. In addition, he took us to do several other amazing shots. Throughout the night he and his assistant were busy taking a number of shots as well. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/03/2011
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/05/2011

Edmund is absolutely amazing and my husband and I loved working with him. He made us feel so comfortable and he was just fun to be around. We had a great time working with him on our engagement photos (which were beautiful) he really pulled my husband out of his shell, he hates taking pictures and I love it! On the day of our wedding Edmund and his assistant arrived on time and were very professional, he was with me for most of the time while I was getting ready and kept me laughing and calm which I really needed and appreciated. The rest of the wedding he was always around at the right moment to snap the perfect shot yet was not intrusive to our space. There really are so many wonderful things I can say about him and the photos he takes so if you want to have an amazing photographer and amazing photos from your wedding day you will choose Edmund and Rhodes Studios, they really are the best!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Rebekah · Married on 04/29/2011

We love Edmund!! He and his staff were wonderful. They were quick and efficient yet very professional. We didn’t want a photographer that would be telling us what to do and how to pose during our reception. We wanted to have fun and not worry about having to ‘look over here’” and “let’s go over there” for a photo. The only time I remember seeing Edmund during the reception was when we cut the cake. Other than that, he just let us be. And let me tell you, the images he captured were amazing!! Edmund and his team captured every detail, and most important yet, wonderful memories. We are extremely happy with our wedding video and our wedding album. We have already recommended him and will continue to do so!

Sent on 02/26/2013

Rachel · Married on 02/27/2011

Edmund and Joann are fabulous!!! They made my wedding just perfect!! I highly recommend them to every bride!!

Sent on 03/05/2011

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2010

Edmund and his crew were fantastic! They shot our love story and our wedding day! Everything was perfect! They were so patient and involved in everything! An awesome crew! I definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 01/22/2011

Courtney · Married on 11/13/2010

You will LOVE working with Edmund and his team! We cannot wait to see our wedding pictures and video! We have seen a few and they are beautiful! Your wedding pictures are your wedding pictures for the rest of your life and finding the right photographer was very important to us. I know that we made the right choice!

Sent on 11/28/2010

Jessica · Married on 10/23/2010

I can't say enough about Rhodes Studios! The photography is amazing! Edmund Rhodes is a pleasure to work with (as well as his staff). I've been referring all of my friends to him. The prices/packages are extremely reasonable. You would be foolish to use anyone else.

Sent on 01/16/2011

Sharon · Married on 05/22/2010

We Loved Edmund. He is friendly and professional and his photography is the best. He and his staff were unobtrusive at the ceremony and reception - yet the shots they got were amazing. He really pays attention to the details and goes above and beyond to make sure your pictures are unique. With as busy as he is, it only took 4 weeks to get ALL the pictures. Unbelievable. We can't wait for the video! We would recommend Rhodes Studios 100% for any occasion.

Sent on 06/30/2010