Rhodes Studios photography and video Reviews

Rhodes Studios photography and video 5
Rhodes Studios photography and video 6
Rhodes Studios photography and video 7

Renea · Married on 05/12/2014

Well what can I say? I was absolutely blown away with Edmund and his team. They were amazing!! I chose their photography along with videography package and I'm so glad we did. I'll admit I was a little nervous having a video camera following us around the whole day, and feeling awkward, but we didn't even know they were there. Edmund and Joann instructed us perfectly and made us feel so at ease with them. They kept us calm throughout the entire day and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I haven't even seen our wedding pictures yet, but I cannot wait to get them back as I know how beautiful his work is. You will not be disappointed with rhodes studios!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Kimberlee · Married on 04/26/2014

Rhodes Studios was the photographer at a friend's wedding I attended in Orlando last year. I saw how they worked with the bridal party and took tons of shots, posing the guys and girls in various positions. Then, I got to see the finished product and it was phenomenal. I was so glad that I had taken a business card from Ed Rhodes that day. He mentioned that he and his crew travel to various locations throughout the state and Jupiter Beach was one of them. I booked them as the photo and videographers for my wedding in South Florida and had to pay only a nominal travel fee to have these talented individuals there for my big day. Ed and his crew (family) consisting of 2 photo and 2 video specialists, arrived on time and got right into taking pics of my dress and accessories as well as the wedding party getting ready in two separate locations. Ed is hands on without being pushy and has done enough weddings to know the popular shots to take that you may have forgotten to put on your list and which ones you want that may not work. I recently had the chance to look through all 1400 of the still photos they took, the final edit of the video and the proof of our album. I couldn't be happier with the product. Rhodes Studios caught every special moment on camera and even some that I didn't know happened until I watched the video! If anyone reading this is on the cusp about whether to get a video or not, I say do it. I've watched it once on my own and can't wait to share it with friends and family; some of whom are featured in the video and some who couldn't make it to the wedding. Thank you so much for helping my husband and I document this journey. Well worth the cost!

Sent on 09/22/2014

I highly recommend Rhodes Studios! They were amazing and my favorite vendor from our wedding.
    Our video came out perfect & I really couldn't have asked for more! The pricing is so reasonable and the standard is top notch. I am so glad that we picked Rhodes Studios. Our video is the most precious thing to us, we love being able to play it back and watch our wedding day. It brings back memories in a way that photos cannot. I recommend all brides and grooms to get their wedding recorded, I would have regretted it deeply if I chose to spend the money on something else that would have only lasted a few hours. Our families and friends are blown away with how beautiful our video turned out. You won't find a better company that can provide such a high standard and at reasonable prices. They were so friendly and happy on the day of the wedding which made SUCH a difference to us as we were not as lucky with other vendors. Thank you and I hope I can find an excuse to use your services again in the future :)

Sent on 10/05/2014
  • O

Olesya · Married on 04/11/2014

To me, the most important service in a wedding is the photographer. Photographs and video last a lifetime, so selecting the right photographer/videographer to capture our special moments was crucial. Thank you to Taren Schwarz with Diamond Receptions we were introduced to Rhodes Studio. Words cannot describe how amazing Edmund, Joann and their team! If there were 10 starts, I would give it to Rhodes Studio without hesitation! Edmund, Joann and their team are unbelievably talented. They made us feel so comfortable that eventually we forgot they were even there. They captured our wedding day with so many breathtaking shots, ones only a truly talented photographer can take. Rhodes Studio did a great job of capturing ALL the details of our big day, from the emotions leading up to and throughout our ceremony and reception, the laughs, and the even some very special moments with our guests that my husband and I did not even remember happening until we looked at our wedding pictures when they arrived! Rhodes Studio captured all the fun and the emotions of our wedding leaving us with memories to last a life time. We highly recommend Edmund, Joann and their team. They are professional and willing to go above and beyond to take care of their customers. The photographers at Rhodes Studio love what they do and it shows in their work. Whatever photo needs we have in the future; they will always be our first choice. I recommend use Rhodes Studio if you want absolutely stunning photographs & memories at a cost that won’t break the bank! Edmund and Joann Rhodes and their team were outstanding! Best photographer and videographer in Florida!

Greg & Olesya

Sent on 05/07/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/30/2014

Working in the wedding industry, there were a few vendors I knew I needed hands down as the best in Orlando when it was time to plan my own wedding, Rhodes Studios was at the top of the list. From the engagement session (2 hours away outside in the middle of the summer in Florida without complaints!) we started collecting just some of the most beautiful photos. Edmund knows exactly how to pose you to suit your best attributes, and if there are things you want to hide you can feel so comfortable telling him. I had health issues the week of my wedding and wasn’t able to put together a list of what we wanted for pictures at the wedding and had no doubt that I could leave this in their hands. Edmund and Joann are two angels that work their butts off for hours just to make sure that after everything settles you have the most amazing pictures and video to remember it with (so convenient to be able to do both photo and video with one company and there are so few that do both SO well!). We could not be more grateful for everything before, during and after the wedding they did for us.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Emily · Married on 03/29/2014

Edmund and Joann were amazing! They did an awesome job and we couldn't be happier with photos! They kept things rolling and got tons of great shots even with our 20 person wedding party!! So happy we had them!

Sent on 05/03/2014
  • W

Winton · Married on 03/29/2014

They went above and beyond to catch every special moment of our day!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2014

Edmund and joann Rhodes and their team were outstanding! Best photographer and videographer in central Florida! They are a fun and very professional team and do beautiful work! They put a huge smile on my husband and I's face! We can't stop looking at the pictures because they are just too stunning! Sweetest people in the world! Can't wait to use them again!

Danielle and chad

Sent on 03/30/2014

Where do I even begin? Edmund and his team are absolutely amazing! We worked with Edmund for our engagement session and wedding photos. Not only did we have an fun time working with him, but the pictures are breathtaking. He did a great job coaching our wedding party on where to stand for our formal pictures, and both he and Regina did an awesome job capturing our reception. I highly recommend using Rhodes Studios if you are looking for a high energy, creative, and fun photographer whose work is second to none.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Elaine · Married on 02/14/2014

Edmund Rhodes shoots the most amazing photographs. He was our photographer and videographer at our Valentine's Day wedding (2-14-14) and we are absolutely thrilled with the talent that Edmund has shown in our portfolio of pictures. These are one-of-a-kind and so is Edmund. His personality immediately makes you feel happiness inside and when he shows you his work, you can only respect the glorious talent he has for ensuring your special day will be absolutely fantastic. We can't thank Edmund enough for the breathtaking photos we have received from our special day and the video is absolutely a MUST have if you are on the fence about making this part of your package. Edmund takes his time and makes you feel so relaxed when you first meet with him and on the day of our wedding, I actually looked forward to seeing his smile. I knew he would take care of everything and he did. Thank you again, Edmund - your vision, your depth of beauty, what you can do that no other can do with photography is AMAZING.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Alex · Married on 02/08/2014

Rhodes and his team were outstanding in every way, shape and form. Edmund is very
    Personable and was able to channel EXACTLY what I wanted from our shot list. He was on point. His team was very punctual, and professional. Everyone was flexible, and we're able to bend the original plan in a moment's notice to still get the perfect shot. Edmund and Amanda traipsed around in the rain with my husband and I after our ceremony to capture stunning pictures for us, and we truly appreciate their passion. Rhodes and his team are experts at capturing the details and those candid shots that evoke memories every time you look at them. I could not have imagined having any other photographer/videographer for our wedding. Thank you Rhodes!

Sent on 03/10/2014

michelle · Married on 01/18/2014

Edmund and the Rhodes studio team were an absolute pleasure to work with. I don't think there is anyone else out there that would have been a more perfect match for our wedding. Not only did they take absolutely amazing photos but they were fun and friendly. Edmund really listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond. They caught moments I didn't even think about and captured memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you so much for being there on our special day!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Edmund Rhodes and his team are absolutely amazing! They were extremely sweet and extremely creative with their photos.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Holly · Married on 12/28/2013

Love everything about Rhodes Studios. Edmund is amazing to work with and does fabulous work. The photo booth was also a great addition to our wedding reception. We would highly recommend Rhodes Studios to anyone!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Missy · Married on 12/18/2013

Rhodes studios was great!!! Quality of photos and service was amazing!

Sent on 12/31/2013

We could not have asked for a better experience! From our first conversation with Edmund we felt perfectly at ease. From our consultation and through to getting our wedding pictures he was very helpful and patient with all of our silly questions. He listened to our ideas and added his artistic element to our photos. From our engagement shoot through to the reception all of our pictures were AMAZING! We had a photo booth at our wedding reception which was also fantastic. There were 2 staff members there at all times to ensure the photos were put in our guest book and everyone in each shot had a copy to take home too! All of the staff from Rhodes Studios was professional and great to work with. I would work with them again in the future and recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Jaime · Married on 11/02/2013

As soon as we laid eyes on Rhodes STUDIOS previous work, we knew we wanted to hire them to photograph our wedding. It was very important to both Jon and I to find a photographer that knew how and when to capture the emotions of such a beautiful time. Both of us love to be goofy and spend a lot of time in front of the camera, so we also knew how important it was to feel comfortable with the photographer responsible for shooting one of the biggest moments in our lives.
    I can acknowledge that there is a great deal of GOOD wedding photographers out there, but if you are looking for something awe-inspiring, book with Rhodes STUDIOS. From their “Sun-Drenched” photos, playing off of the light of the sun, to their ability to paint a story so vivid and emotional, Jon and I were actually brought to tears seeing what they created for us. We absolutely loved their natural intimate style of photography, and their incredible eye for the little things that make for very memorable pictures. On the actual day of our wedding, they were consistently professional, accommodating, unobtrusive, and yet omnipresent - It was almost like having additional friends and family come to our wedding who happened to be fantastically talented with images.
    From the joyful tears of our wedding party during our first dance, to the first kiss, and whispers of sweet-nothings, they were able to capture every moment we would want to relive. The wedding day is but a blink of an eye, so to know we will have all of these beautiful photos as memories, means more than we can express. Thank you so much Edmund and the crew at Rhodes STUDIOS, we know we will be seeing you many more times in our future! –Jaime and Jonathan Koren

Sent on 01/03/2014
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 10/26/2013

Edmund is a professional and very easy to work with. Our engagement pictures turned out wonderful and my then fiancee was so comfortable in front of the camera he couldn't stop talking about it! lol The day of the wedding Edmund showed up with a full team to help out. It was a crazy filled day and I don't know how he does it! We had a very rushed day because I was very late in getting ready, on top of that, we had to fight the sunset! Edmund accommodated everything so we could do all the pictures that I wanted. I've seen the preview and I can't wait to see the rest! I've gotten so many compliments already. It's not about how many pictures you take but who you hire to take them. I'm so happy happy I hired Rhodes Studios.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Joyce · Married on 07/06/2013

We loved, loved, LOVED all the videography services through Rhodes Studios for our wedding. In addition to coverage on the wedding day with DVD/Blu Ray package, we also purchased the wedding recap video (short video on wedding highlights with music background of our choice) and the photo montage video of me and the groom growing up. The cool thing with the photo montage and wedding recap vids is in addition to them being on your actual wedding video, you also get electronic links to them to post on your wedding website or social media; so even our family or friends that weren't able to attend had the chance to share parts of our special day with us. Edmund was fun and easy to interact with, and shooting on the wedding day wasn't awkward at all! I was consistently impressed by their professionalism. My groom and I live in NY but had our wedding in my hometown of Orlando, and Rhodes Studios was always available and prompt in answering all questions and emails. We had a party back home in NY shortly after the honeymoon to celebrate with our family/friends that were unable to attend the wedding, and Rhodes Studios was so considerate and kind by sending us a DVD of our wedding recap video to play for our guests since it was too soon after the wedding for the official video to be done. Our guests loved it, and my husband and I really appreciated this extra gesture. Edmund and his staff really make extra effort to make sure you are happy, and they take great pride in what they do...and it shows! Every single detail of our special day was caught on video. We could not be happier for the memories that they have preserved for us. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 11/19/2013
  • User3401987 · 2+ years ago

Rhodes Studios was extremely easy to work with and they do excellent work. We were blown away by how good the pictures turned out and how professional they were. They were able to work around the weather and accommodate our request to move the wedding time up. We would recommend them to anyone seeking professional photos for a great value.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Ashlee · Married on 06/22/2013

Edmund and his team are FANTASTIC!! Our pictures turned out beautiful and our video really captured our day! My husband and I had met Edmund from a previous wedding we were apart of and after getting engaged we knew we wanted to meet with him! After our first consultation my husband who hates taking pictures said "we are hiring him"! That we did and now looking back almost a year ago still know it was the best decision! Edmund is creative but still got those traditional shots we wanted! Our album is beautiful and every time we show it, people are blown away by the quality and beauty of it! Edmund makes taking pictures fun and enjoyable! The photobooth option is a must for guests! Our guests loved being able to take funny photos and write comments to us about the night! And we love going back and reading them! We would recommend this team to anyone and I can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/10/2013

I knew Edmund and crew from a previous wedding that I was in and I knew once I was getting married that I loved their results and their personalities...so I wanted to use their services for my wedding as well! Edmund is great to work with, he is very patient, personable and very talented. He helped us reschedule our engagement shoot three times due to weather because he wanted to make sure the photos turned out well. And he was so great to us during our wedding. While it was raining, delaying our ceremony, he was making sure I was doing okay and showed me on the radar map on his phone that the rain was passing :) He was always quick at getting back to me as well. Their team is really enjoyable to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for professional photography and videography.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Jaime · Married on 04/06/2013

A +++++++ THERE IS NO QUESTION.........THIS IS THE PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEOGRAPHY, AND PHOTOBOOTH FOR EVERY BRIDE AND GROOM!

Edmund and Joanne will become part of the family :). Rhodes studios is the definition of a quality company. They are organized, creative, and responsive to all requests! My husband and I are pretty shy in front of a camera...but Edmund made us feel so very comfortable our photo session became so much fun and in return you can truly see our personalities shine in our engagement as well as wedding photos! As soon as Edmund arrived at the site of our wedding prep, I automatically felt at ease :). Not only are they GREAT at what they do they are so versed and respected in the Orlando wedding scene, they stepped up and helped out when other vendors needed help the day of.

In addition, the photobooth added such a fun element to the wedding! By the end of the night everyone had visited the photobooth, including my 81 yo grandparents and their siblings!! They created so many memories...It was the talk of the night!

Rhodes helped us capture our wedding vows and the love shared on our wedding day with family friends. For this we will always be grateful! Thank you Rhodes for helping make our wedding day SO TRULY special!

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • janaye_allen_anderson

Janaye · Married on 03/23/2013

Rhodes Studios is truly amazing!!! Unfortunately we were taken advantage of by another company that shall remain nameless and were forced to search for another company for photo and video approximately five months before our wedding day. Fortunately, like seriously fortunately Rhodes Studios was still available!!! We were elated that they were available and could not wait to get the ball rolling with a reputable company, we started by having our engagement shoot done and the pictures came out amazing! We went to downtown orlando for the shoot and when we received the pictures it looked as if we had left the state of Florida to take them, thats how creative Edmund is, he focuses on areas and venues within the downtown area that are hidden jewels and that make your photos really stand out. Fast forward to our 3/23/13 wedding. We already had high expectations due to our engagement shoot and our impression of Rhodes overall but on that day they were exceeded. Edmund and his crew were absolutely awesome! They were the utmost professional, they took what I know will be some amazing photo and video coverage and they seemed to enjoy our wedding as they were doing it which made it even better! We would HIGHLY recommend Rhodes Studios to any couples getting married in the future and we cannot wait to see our pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Rhodes!!

Sent on 04/03/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2013

Edmund was the absolute BEST photographer a bride can have!!!! When planning my wedding this was my top priority and he went over and above! He is truly amazing!!! They did my photo and video and everything was perfect!!! U will be beyond happy if you choose them!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013