Rhodes Entertainment Reviews

130 | Boise, ID

130 Reviews for Rhodes Entertainment

Ashlie · Married on 07/18/2015

Travis was awesome and did anything and everything to make sure our experience with Rhodes Entertainment was an enjoyable one. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Kaley · Married on 07/11/2015

Eric was an absolutely amazing DJ and a huge asset to our wedding! He was so easy to work with in the planning process. He listened to all our visions and what was important to us and had great input too. He checked in frequently and and his website was not only a great planning tool, but he has every song we could imagine to request. The day of the event, he was really the hero! We had to bring our entire reception inside (unplanned) after cocktail hour, and he ran around moving speakers and his whole system in the blink of an eye. When plans changed throughout the night, Eric was flexible and easy going and a huge help keeping the party going smoothly. All of our guests raved about the great music selection, and everyone, I mean everyone was out on the dance floor. Our venue said he was the best DJ they'd ever had and they asked me for a handful of his cards at the end of the night. Such a great guy, very professional and the only DJ to trust for your big day. Seriously, check one thing off your list and go with Eric and Rhodes Entertainment!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Leah · Married on 06/27/2015

Best decision I ever made! Eric when above and beyond what you would expect from a DJ. I live in TX but got married in ID and working with Eric made the outta state planning so simple. He is so organized, prompt at answering questions, helpful with suggestions if you ask him. He suggested a shoe game for my wedding and it was the biggest hit ever! He helped me find a reasonably priced dance floor to rent last minute and even set it up. He also worked with another video and audio vendor and set up a projector with a screen to play a video at the reception. Eric strives for perfection and thats exactly what you will get from him and much more. He is so easy to work with, very professional and can definitely keep and get a party going. So if you are looking for a DJ that is organized, beyond helpful, and can keeps things moving he's your guy! Andrew and I couldnt be more delighted with Rhodes Entertainment services. Eric truly goes out of his way to make your special day even more memorable! You will not be disappointed!
    Thanks Eric for doing just that!
    Cheers,
    Andrew and Leah Browning

Sent on 07/23/2015

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Leah! It was a pleasure working with you too!

Perfection from first contact to delivered 'goods' at the reception. Highly recommended

Sent on 06/22/2015

Mila · Married on 02/28/2015

Eric was amazing! Months after the wedding I am still getting feedback from guests about how perfect the music was, the dance floor was packed the whole night, and how professional and fun he was. I recommend Rhodes Entertainment for any event you need! He came to our rehearsal to make sure the timing of the bridal party and when I walked down the aisle with my dad was perfect. I can't thank him enough for being part of our big day in such an amazing way! He made sure every age group in the room could enjoy the music and dance. Thank you ERIC!!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Carlie · Married on 12/27/2014

I highly recommend using Eric Rhodes as the DJ for your event! He dd a great job and everyone at our reception loved the music. He does a great job getting to know the couple and their music taste and played only what we liked. He was also great at helping to kind of "run the show" when it came to cake cutting and first dance and everything. He was great and all of our guests really enjoyed him!

Sent on 01/07/2015

David & Kellie · Married on 10/31/2014

Rhondes Entertainment is very professional and genuinely cares about the music selection and organization of the event. My wife and I love music but had no idea how structure the reception songs so that it flowed well and didn't stop the party. Eric met with us several times to talk about the song selection and even provided tips on timing from past weddings he's worked. This was very helpful and we really appreciated Eric's tenacity and excitement to entertain our guests. His software program is fantastic which creates a roadmap of the songs and timeline of the event so that everyone is on the same page. If you are looking for someone who is professional, courteous and will have your guests asking you afterwards "where did you find that DJ?", Eric Rhodes will not disappoint. I would highly recommend Rhondes Entertainment for a wedding, celebration or event.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Holly · Married on 10/04/2014

We are so happy with our choice for our wedding! I have known Eric for a long time and he has such a talent and passion for his job! We would reccomend to any and everyone!!! Thank you for making our wedding special!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Bri · Married on 09/27/2014

Eric was amazing. His services go beyond DJ - since he also did a great job of driving the party and moving things along. Our "pre-wedding" video that aired at the reception may have been the best part of the night. What a wonderful addition!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Holley · Married on 09/19/2014

Eric was absolutely amazing to work with and made our wedding reception a huge hit. He has such a great energy and is so flexible to work with. Everyone has complimented us on our music, and the great atmosphere our DJ created for us. He offers this insanely brilliant web site that each of his clients can use to interact with him and pick the music they enjoy. He is professional and smart about what he is doing. We believe music truly influences the life of your party. We are so grateful we chose Eric to be our DJ. We will always recommend him to everyone and anyone looking for amazing entertainment.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Sunny · Married on 08/30/2014

Eric was the ABSOLUTE best DJ we could have chosen for our wedding. It has been over 4 months and people are still talking about how perfect the variety of his music was and how much fun they had dancing! He worked from 4:45pm until 1:30am with us an kept the party going the entire time! He also helped me pick out a ton of different songs for the "special moments" and was extremely helpful with tips on different things we could do. I recommend him 100% and think you would be completely happy to work with him for whatever event you are having.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Grasiela · Married on 08/15/2014

Eric, we can't thank you enough. You did a great job at our wedding and we really enjoyed working with you. I know things got a little hectic at the wedding and we were veering from the timeline but you kept us right on track and you were very professional about it. However, the best part was the music of course. You accommodated our guest and made sure no one left the dance floor. We had a blast!!!!! Now we are getting ready to see you again and dance the night away at our best friends wedding this weekend. Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Annie · Married on 07/19/2014

Thank you Eric!! Amazing DJ.. You made our guests & our night perfect!!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kendall and Tysen · Married on 07/12/2014

Eric was a GREAT DJ! Super professional, fun, organized, and reasonably priced! We even paid extra to have him stay additional time cause we weren't ready for the night to be over. Hired him off a referral/weddings I have attended. Have and will continue recommending suggesting him to others.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/04/2014

Eric was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ or vendor, especially accommodating our 4th of July wedding. I would recommend him to anyone! Use Rhodes Entertainment and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/28/2015
  • User4208856 · 2+ years ago

In the smaller market of Boise, where lukewarm DJs have made a name, Eric has shown himself to be the top of his game and competition. He made planning the playlists and transitions easy and understandable, and knew all the right things to ask to help us create a fantastic wedding. Eric was very professional, showed up to the wedding looking like a GQ gentleman, was responsive to all our guests, kept the pace of the event smooth, and knew when to dial up the excitement halfway through the reception. I can't count how many times I heard, "Now this is what is a real DJ is like." My wife and I are so happy we hired Eric for this very important day or our lives.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Esther · Married on 06/01/2014

Thank you DJ Eric for making our event complete. You were personable yet professional. Willing to help us when... We just had no clue as to what exactly we had in mind. Everyone had so much fun and the entire evening flowed, thanks to you!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 05/25/2014

Eric was so awesome to work with prior to the event and did an amazing job on the day of to keep our guests entertained the entire time! Thank you so much! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Teri · Married on 04/04/2014

Eric was so understanding about all the little things we wanted, even downloading a different form of a song on the spot!!

He provided the best customer service, and even came to our rehearsal!!

I will never hire another DJ! None compare to him!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Rachael · Married on 09/14/2013

Eric did a fantastic job at our wedding! Several friends suggested him (as we were looking for a DJ that wasn't the obnoxious, overly loud DJ that we have all witnessed at weddings) and he fit the bill perfectly. He was wonderful to work with, very responsive with any questions I had, and he made the flow of the reception perfect. We would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2013

Eric did a fabulous job at our wedding. He was very professional and kept everything flowing. Everyone was very impressed with his service. We had a great time! I'd recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 06/29/2013

Rory was our DJ and he did such an amazing job, we were beyond happy. My soon-to-be sister-in-law booked Rhodes Entertainment for their February wedding because she was just as impressed.

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2013

Eric was definitely our number one pick and we were so happy he was able to be the DJ at our wedding. He was very professional and was willing to come all the way out to our venue to check out the space and give us an idea of where everything should go. He was always a quick email away for any concerns we had. We had looked long and hard for a DJ that wasn't "cheesy" and had a good feel of the crowd; we were very impressed with Eric and how well he did! Very worth it!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Carly · Married on 06/01/2013

Phenomenal service, phenomenal quality, phenomenal person! Eric Rhodes is an incredibly kind-hearted person who went above and beyond to help make my wedding day as special and perfect as possible. I planned my wedding from out of state, which can be an overwhelming process when you don't have a wedding planner or a friend or family member who has gone through the wedding planning process before you. Eric was one of my wedding experts. He was always willing to listen to my questions and provide advice and feedback. I couldn't have planned my wedding without his help. He was a phenomenal DJ who kept our party going...which was very important to us. If you're looking for the best DJ at a great a value, you have to talk to Eric Rhodes with Rhodes Entertainment! You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Megan · Married on 05/25/2013

Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was professional, prepared, and very responsive to our needs and requests.

Our reception was scheduled to end at 10 p.m., but everyone was having so much fun and the dance floor was so packed, we extended his services for two more hours. He was more than happy to do this for us and even agreed to invoice us the next week for the additional costs, as we didn't have cash on hand. Wow.

Eric certainly has the ability to understand the nuances of the couple and goes out of his way to provide them with little touches to make their day special. He has the ability to direct the flow of the party when he needs to, but really does a wonderful job of blending into the surroundings. He is the furthest from a cheesy, loud DJ that you can get. I would highly reccomend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2013